Anna Bey #34 wANNABEY millionaire: fake workshop, bad Hermessas and microwave...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Poor woman" has used and abused that picture with Lauren. Well, understandable cause she has no female friends at all yet she's a networking expert... 🥴😂
Verona, I am looking forward that, one day, Lauren will start throwing shade again because she is being used again for Anna's marketing tit despite that, her courses are.... just.... MEH!

Oh, and Dacob is making another (live) video about her in this exact moment. #Zara
Really? I am bleeping excited to see Dacob making yet another Anna video. He could have done a review of Anna's videos about new money, Georgina or even the old money though. Dacob already made two videos and Anna never learned. At all.

Reactions: 6
Claims it's from 2016...

View attachment 1136478

Claims she looks feminine...

And those shoes... But it doesn't matter. It's Louboutins.

Yep... So hourglass... No "enhancement" needed. 🥴 😂
I don't see any hourglass here either 🤣

Oh, and Dacob is making another (live) video about her in this exact moment. #Zara
I didn't get the chance to watch it, and Anna will soon release a video about Fashion Nova 🙄

Red bottoms (loubs) are for hookers!
Such a shame that hookers and IG wannabes threw themselves on this brand, some of their shoes seem great 🤔

Reactions: 8
anyone see the new video? i mean you can find elegant stuff on shein and fashionnova but would aija get it right? clearly not

IMG_20220320_223145.jpg

IMG_20220320_223301.jpg
IMG_20220320_223322.jpg
IMG_20220320_223339.jpg

Her Confidence level here 😬

IMG_20220320_223845.jpg

The hour-goblin body though
IMG_20220320_224103.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Capture d’écran 2022-03-20 180305.jpg

My opinion about this video :
  • She trying to do a remake the famous concept of chinesse brand haul but elegant (what I ordered and what I got) This concept is really overdone on Youtube. A lot of famous influencer have already done it fews month ago. We all know the product are most of the time bad quality.
  • I'm not shaming but why to buy on this website if you have a lot of money and an affluent lifestyle? The materials look bad, the style of the clothes (can be ok for a party maybe or if you are doing sex work... ) Also not talking about slave labor of this kind of ultra fast fashion brand. A lot of affluent women are trying to avoid to be associated why this type of brand. I know you can find "elegant" clothes everywhere but you can't expect a lot from this website.
  • The cut of the clothes are for an 8 body type (on the website there are a lot of models with big fake boobs and BBL) on Ana the clothes are falling flat... This website is not working for her body type.
  • I
    Capture d’écran 2022-03-20 181023.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1138436
  • She trying to do a remake the famous concept of chinesse brand haul but elegant (what I ordered and what I got) This concept is really overdone on Youtube. A lot of famous influencer have already done it fews month ago. We all know the product are most of the time bad quality.
  • I'm not shaming but why to buy on this website if you have a lot of money and an affluent lifestyle? The materials look bad, the style of the clothes (can be ok for a party maybe or if you are doing sex work... ) Also not talking about slave labor of this kind of ultra fast fashion brand. A lot of affluent women are trying to avoid to be associated why this type of brand. I know you can find "elegant" clothes everywhere but you can't expect a lot from this website.
  • The cut of the clothes are for an 8 body type (on the website there are a lot of models with big fake boobs and BBL) on Ana the clothes are falling flat... This website is not working for her body type.
  • IView attachment 1138444
Has she ever heard about the way in which fast fashion affects the environment, or does she remember these things only when she’s too broke to afford stuff?

Reactions: 10
Another month has passed and still no friends/relatives in her area. She's completely alone, her and her microwave meals. Where are Bassam, Lina, Karim?

Reactions: 14
Zara + Fashion Nova are both attempts to "produce content" considering the real nature of her followers... For she noticed with that backlash that talking about "symbols every elegant woman must have" won't keep on hooking her dear desperate ladies...

She doesn't fool me. It's a trick, playing this sort of carefree/relatable/approachable "influencer"... It seems even Dacob fell for it (you'll notice in his video).

Reactions: 20
Zara + Fashion Nova are both attempts to "produce content" considering the real nature of her followers... For she noticed with that backlash that talking about "symbols every elegant woman must have" won't keep on hooking her dear desperate ladies...
Her whole schtick has never been showcasing her own affluent life, it’s always been “teaching” other women to attain an affluent life. I’m sure she has lots of analytics data showing exactly where her audience lives and how much money they have, and she knows that she needs to make more content appealing to the immediate wants and needs of women in developing countries. If her audience was actually wealthy she would target her videos to them. But they’re not. She’s targeting poor, under-educated women with low incomes and their own “get rich quick” dreams.

Reactions: 17
Why a woman her age would wear such a short skirts? She’s no longer in her twenties 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have to say the latest video made me laugh. She seems more human, she actually did a real laugh!

• Heart
Red bottoms (loubs) are for hookers!
I am not a hooker but I find red bottoms FAB. Haahahha! We also had a higher-up in our company who also wore a pair of Loubs. So, the saying "it's how you carry yourself" come to play.

The videos and photos she posts show, that she can't properly ski. Also, the type of ski lift she uses tends to be near the easiest type of ski slope. Most people, that I know, that ski regularly don't use these ski poles with these types of straps, because they can be annoying. Instead, there are gloves or straps for gloves that hook directly into/ onto the pole itself - making it quicker and more comfortable to wear.
Anna had all the nerve to go on skiing but she does not properly position herself in skiing, and I am no expert in skiing, but due to Youtube vids I watched, what she did is something that even pre-school kids can do better.

View attachment 1138436
  • The cut of the clothes are for an 8 body type (on the website there are a lot of models with big fake boobs and BBL) on Ana the clothes are falling flat... This website is not working for her body type
As I notice, the style of clothes she put an X on, are the ones that Anna used to wear.

Also, most of her followers happened to be women of lower income, and Fashion Nova is one of the brands that lower income women go for besides Good Will and Shein (as I observe). As much as I loathe brands like Shein and Fashion Nova for being unethical and for being low quality; however, I remember what Youtuber Salem Tovar has mentioned: what is affordable for you may NOT be affordable to some people. I don't need to watch Anna's video because it appears, she is kinda' money-shaming on women who are not moneyed enough and can only afford pieces like H&M, Zara, Mango, Shein, Zaful or Fashion Nova (as if she is bleeping rich and can afford luxury items).

I don't defend these fast fashion brands but even if customizing your clothing can be cheaper, is that as cheap as the ones bought from Shein or Fashion Nova? No. If a lady relies from welfare money or food stamps, can she afford a custom outfit? Not to be judgy, but I kinda' doubt it.

When making a clothing review, Anna could have considered the income bracket of some of her viewers, which she never did, just like any MLM hun who forces their prospects to pay a certain amount to join their MLM company.

Another thing, influencers who are doing all the fast fashion brand hauls are getting more problematic because they are now the cause of clothes sold at good will are now getting less accessible to the less fortunate people because after the trial, those fast fashion clothes are being sold at good will at a price HIGHER than the amount they bought, and that they are now the culprit of the worsening environment situation we are having now. Now, since Anna did this Fashion Nova haul, I must say she just added herself as ANOTHER FAST FASHION PROBLEM, and that's far cry from what she preached against the likes of Mango and H&M as if they are bad for the environment, and now herself is another BAD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, besides being INCONSISTENTLY BAD GURU.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Granted, the Fashion Nova branding can be "slutty", but with right mixing and matching with a more decent piece, the overall clothes will be damn decent enough to be wearable for office work.

View attachment 1138434

Her Confidence level here 😬

View attachment 1138442

The hour-goblin body though
View attachment 1138449
With the lack of ass and tits she has, it's kind no surprising she is spiteful on women who have bowl-full of those.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.