Anna Bey #34 wANNABEY millionaire: fake workshop, bad Hermessas and microwave...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone speaks English nowadays, but what makes the difference is the level. As a non-native speaker, I cannot blame other non-native speakers for mistakes that are subtle even for native speakers; yet, if you’re promoting yourself as a teacher, leader, influencer; as a person who cares about their image and that of others while also using English for teaching, then yes, I will expect you to have a level of English that is above the average.

Why? Because, presumably, living in the “high society” means also having access to a different type of intellectual stimulation than a normal person has. You meet important people, go to places of consequence, and hear people talk about particular subjects that are not as trivial as the conversations one has the occasion to hear daily. You learn to form opinions and even to speak your mind eloquently by listening to educated and well-informed people.

Ah, but see… This is where Anna’s narrative doesn’t fit. Had she been a member of the high society, I imagine that the circumstances would have educated her differently. What member of the high society, especially old money, would be proud to have by their side a person who superficially “teaches” women a five-minute formula of pretending to be what both men and women from this environment learn to be throughout their lives? Not even to mention, that living a life of higher standards means at the same time sacrifice and many other losses in other aspects of one’s life. But for Anna, everything is pink and her law of attraction works as long as you know how to properly hold the champagne glass, otherwise, the water goblin turns against you out of spite and revenge.

Now going back to the subject of English, it is quite strange to consider that by living in the UK and having the chance to learn about both language and culture, she has not improved her English level. I am not expecting posh English accents from foreigners who've lived for a few years in London, but she often misuses the Present Tense which is the most basic tense in English grammar.
It’s not that strange Raty lived in London and didn’t improve her English as I’m sure she didn’t get in contact with British culture(same way she doesn’t integrate in Genève), she’s got in contact with bimbos like herself (see the cleaners&builders I mentioned earlier = birds of feather flock together) or she was chasing grandpas in Annabel‘s to buy her a perfume with a name she can’t pronounce😆 ...and grandpas don’t go to Annabel’s for intellectual conversations…..
I have the feeling 90% of us on this forum aren’t native English speakers, nor ”high society“ but we speak (or write) better than Raty 🤣 and you don’t need to be a Rothchild or a royal to know how to hold a stupid champagne glass or pronounce Thierry Mugler….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A bit behind, but based on your posts here I have scrolled the first few comments on her latest video (i.e. I have heard her for about 3 minutes in a 1.75x speed) and I am quite surprised there are many comments (of maybe her followers) who have better idea about frangrances.

Now I wonder if Raty is behind with her comtrol/deleting unpopular comments, or just does not care anymore… 🫢🤭😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Time for a new thread?
I am for adding The Elegant Stylist to the title and even maybe mentioning her possible plan for an interior design course/ video. I think it would be quite funny if she really plans on doing this and there would be a Tattle thread mentioning it before she even has a chance to launch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am for adding The Elegant Stylist to the title and even maybe mentioning her possible plan for an interior design course/ video. I think it would be quite funny if she really plans on doing this and there would be a Tattle thread mentioning it before she even has a chance to launch it.
Please add “undersmell” to the thread name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the School is over, what's her next plan?

Too big I guess, but...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear, I also think the same way as well. No matter how she delivers, she sounds bleeping monotonous. Oh honey, even native Russian speakers who speaks English DO NOT SOUND MONOTONOUS like Anna.
I met native Russians Harvard or MIT graduates who were speaking an English with New York accent, it would make New Yorkers jealous….same way I met old money Russians (called“white Russians”) who grew up in Switzerland and spoke a French would make Parisians jealous…….. that’s Raty, not her Russian roots.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh My God... Where to even begin... It's from Anna's Insta and I assume these are the best pictures of her. Just a reminder - Dita von Teese is 14 years OLDER than Anna and will be 50 this September. How is Anna still lying she's only 36?
View attachment 1290993View attachment 1290994View attachment 1290999
At first, I was thinking the same but now I'm just assuming she's indeed 36 but looks older because of her crap plastic surgery 🤷‍♀️ And I wish I'll look as great as Dita when I'll hit 50 🤩

Reactions: 13
Anna Bey #35 The Elegant Stylist: Undersmelling the scam, the School is over, what's her next plan?

Too big I guess, but...
You may also add, Baccarat Rouge 540 bitter. Seriously, with all the videos I see on YouTube, I just don't understand why her migraine gets triggered by Rouge 540.

Reactions: 5
And now she's fishing ideas for a "femininity icons" video alongside Dita and her followers are all gladly mentioning names like Princess Di, Monica Belucci, Sophia Lauren... Even Taylor Swift... 🥴 😂

Her sheep is so oblivious to her laziness... Season after season she only delivers "content" whose main idea is stolen from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not that strange Raty lived in London and didn’t improve her English as I’m sure she didn’t get in contact with British culture(same way she doesn’t integrate in Genève), she’s got in contact with bimbos like herself (see the cleaners&builders I mentioned earlier = birds of feather flock together) or she was chasing grandpas in Annabel‘s to buy her a perfume with a name she can’t pronounce😆 ...and grandpas don’t go to Annabel’s for intellectual conversations…..
I have the feeling 90% of us on this forum aren’t native English speakers, nor ”high society“ but we speak (or write) better than Raty 🤣 and you don’t need to be a Rothchild or a royal to know how to hold a stupid champagne glass or pronounce Thierry Mugler….
Well, English is not my native tongue but I improved my English more after years of working in BPO/Call Center industry besides reading and watching English shows and other materials.

While some of us are not native English speakers but still, kudos on them because their vocabulary is vast, and that they have exceptional grasp in English other than US or UK English.

Yes, we do not need to be belong in the upper echelon. There are a lot of books, videos and other resource materials where we can learn grammar, spelling, word usage and pronunciation. And yes, PROPER pronunciation of French words or brands is available in Google. It's really up to the individual if he/she/they wants to learn deep within his/her/their heart. Don't learn just to superficially showcase. Just learn and understand, unlike what Anna is doing

And now she's fishing ideas for a "femininity icons" video alongside Dita and her followers are all gladly mentioning names like Princess Di, Monica Belucci, Sophia Lauren... Even Taylor Swift... 🥴 😂

Her sheep is so oblivious to her laziness... Season after season she only delivers "content" whose main idea is stolen from them.
Verona, did Anna made Taylor Swift an example? Because I highly doubt she will, since the aesthetic of Taylor Swift will never meet the so-called "standards" of Anna. I am definitely sure Anna will spite Taylor now that Taylor is a degree holder

Reactions: 8
Verona, did Anna made Taylor Swift an example? Because I highly doubt she will, since the aesthetic of Taylor Swift will never meet the so-called "standards" of Anna. I am definitely sure Anna will spite Taylor now that Taylor is a degree holder
No. Taylor Switft was one of the examples mentioned by some of her followers... Like someone who belong to a young generation of feminine icons. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guarantee anyone Anna mentions in her video would be a white, European or American woman - regardless of the fact that she deliberately targets Black and Brown women in poorer countries with her scams so they might appreciate the inclusion of someone that looks more like them. Not that she cares, of course, trading on the image of blonde white woman and European old money is how the scam works ... despite the fact that she's far from being JSB or old money or even new money

• Heart

Yep, the mix of Taylor Swift with Lady Di, Sophia Lauren with Dita on top it’s a nice bazaar (like the one from Istanbul) 🤣🤣🤣she missed J.Lo🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.