Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me after watching her latest vid:
500653FA-A22E-4BC7-88A1-C194C599D4F4.jpeg

Her strategy is so clear and lazy, she’s given up into those useless “life hack” channels that clinging to trendy topics, have no value or research but the masses will always watch.
panem et circenses

Ps: that hair piece isn’t fake at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know why she insists on wearing SO MUCH fake hair???!!
It’s clearly very poorly done and doesn’t fit her own hair at all in neither color or texture.
It’s also making her thin hair even more thin due to its weight.
It’s a very bad circle, she’ll end up bald.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know why she insists on wearing SO MUCH fake hair???!!
It’s clearly very poorly done and doesn’t fit her own hair at all in neither color or texture.
It’s also making her thin hair even more thin due to its weight.
It’s a very bad circle, she’ll end up bald.
She’s preached from the start that only long hair is elegant, so she doesn’t have much choice, as apparently she can’t grow her own! All those years of extensions and bleach have taken their toll on her hair. Add in a lot of booze, poor nutrition, smoking and who knows what else, and yes, she could certainly go bald.

She should stop bleaching and dyeing and torturing her existing hair with extensions. Cut it short and let it recover if she wants to save what she has and start the regrowth phase.

She’ll never do it, though. She’s stuck on the idea that only long is elegant, and that a woman must have long hair to bag a man. Wrong, Anna. Men prefer healthy looking hair over anything fake. They really don’t care all that much about the length. If they do, you’ve found a pretty superficial jerk.

Reactions: 12
I cannot stand this stick on a wig. She talked about old money are educated. Anna, you have no university degree you dumb bi atch. It doesn't matter how elegant you are, you only have a degree in sucking the hot dog. The moment she opens her mouth that looks like two hotdogs together... ever notice the hooker lips.. and she is talking about old money... hun, they ain't gonna take you seriously with no university degree. Stop hating on Georgina. You are both new money, she owns it. Georgina might accept you if you stop bashing her. And maybe buy you a real Birkin if you suck up to her well. No old money will ever accept you with no university degree.... your elegance tips will go no where with them. Smart that you notice they went to university. Maybe you should too before teaching an elegance course.
Old money are never going to respect her but new money will, so she should go where she can get respect and stop bashing Georgina! What a jealous bi atch who can't get over Gio.
Old money are never going to respect University degree-less Anna-rexia!

• Haha
Me after watching her latest vid:
View attachment 1092112
Her strategy is so clear and lazy, she’s given up into those useless “life hack” channels that clinging to trendy topics, have no value or research but the masses will always watch.
panem et circenses

Ps: that hair piece isn’t fake at all 🤣
Wow that hair piece looks so fake and cheap, looks like she bought it off Amazon🤣🤣
I cannot stand this stick on a wig. She talked about old money are educated. Anna, you have no university degree you dumb bi atch. It doesn't matter how elegant you are, you only have a degree in sucking the hot dog. The moment she opens her mouth that looks like two hotdogs together... ever notice the hooker lips.. and she is talking about old money... hun, they ain't gonna take you seriously with no university degree. Stop hating on Georgina. You are both new money, she owns it. Georgina might accept you if you stop bashing her. And maybe buy you a real Birkin if you suck up to her well. No old money will ever accept you with no university degree.... your elegance tips will go no where with them. Smart that you notice they went to university. Maybe you should too before teaching an elegance course.
Old money are never going to respect her but new money will, so she should go where she can get respect and stop bashing Georgina! What a jealous bi atch who can't get over Gio.
Except Anna isn't even new money, she is a broke scammer that has to hustle and prostitute to survive, her entire video on Georgina was obvious envy and jealousy, like getting angry at Georgina that she can actually fly private jets constantly, remember when Anna posted inside some jet pretending she was flying private but it was at some plane conference?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That's the thing about Anna: she talks about education and career without knowing what these concepts actually entail. As I have previously mentioned, due to her ambiguities in alluding to these concepts without any additional details, I fooled myself into thinking that she had a past in which she had been pursuing both. It turns out that she has never pursued any of them. What educated person talks like she does, in cliches and without documenting themselves properly? If you get a degree in a particular field, you become aware of the fact that it is impossible for you to know everything about that field, not even to mention other things. What does Anna do? She has recently become a know-it-all psychologist and tells us how to avoid psychopaths, when in fact, she should be looking in the mirror and asking herself some deeper questions about her own life.

She barely has any education, just the 'school of life' that has transformed her according to the choices she has made into the person we see today. I am not going to say that people without a degree do not have the authority to do something important or to be intellectually inclined. But the thing is, people without degrees and with a little bit of common sense do not start telling other people how to live their lives, do not give career advice or whatever.

Not even to mention the issue of plagiarism, which from my perspective, is a huge crime. To steal from someone intellectually is something that I find disgusting and utterly degrading, not even to mention that it is a mark of the people who lack critical thinking and any sort of moral values.

Reactions: 18
Funny how we haven't seen her wearing any of those Hermès pieces she acted as if she'd bought at that "exclusive" sale... Remember those space-age metallic boots? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how we haven't seen her wearing any of those Hermès pieces she acted as if she'd bought at that "exclusive" sale... Remember those space-age metallic boots? 😂
How could anyone ever forget THOSE ugly things? She couldn’t have sold them. No one else would ever want them.🤪 They looked like she had wrapped her feet in aluminum foil!

Reactions: 8
Ladies, question:

Am i the only one who is currently fuming mad at Maria Al Masani nowadays for how Georgina is being made to look like a Swindler and how the former is making the latter look like a phony witch just because her life is made on Netflix?

I knew my clown would immediately post about Ukraine.
Aija the puppet you are literally in our control, we just need to move the strings 😂

Anyways, we must stop giving her ideas, guiding her how to dress / what to say/ what to post, you fake old madam you are beyond disgusting

View attachment 1089907View attachment 1089911
That's why I stop giving tips on Anna Bey considering I am from a working class background, nor even correcting her.

I plead you ladies, stop correcting and helping Anna. She won't even consider how helpful we are to her. Let that woman figure for herself. Damn! She's no longer a minor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ladies, question:

Am i the only one who is currently fuming mad at Maria Al Masani nowadays for how Georgina is being made to look like a Swindler and how the former is making the latter look like a phony witch just because her life is made on Netflix?
No need to fume. I doubt Georgina would care if she knew. This Maria doesn’t even have enough followers to be monetized on YouTube, meanwhile Georgina is probably sipping champagne and enjoying caviar on her private jet 🛩🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe we can give Anna some ''elegant'' tips that she should use. So many video ideas! ''How to present a fake bag just like a real one''. And ''Cooking for elegant ladies: How to heat up a microwave ready meal''. All very elegant, old money rich people things we all should level up to. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe we can give Anna some ''elegant'' tips that she should use. So many video ideas! ''How to present a fake bag just like a real one''. And ''Cooking for elegant ladies: How to heat up a microwave ready meal''. All very elegant, old money rich people things we all should level up to. ;)
I've got some great ideas here like:

- How to position yourself elegantly in a crowded public transportation?
- Top 5 most elegant fast food chains to find a high-caliber man.
- How to do groceries elegantly?
- How to act "old money" living in a slum?
- How to behave when going errands and seeing another woman wearing the same Chanel/LV handbag? (British, Belgian, NY an LA ladies, you know what I mean...)
🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've got some great ideas here like:

- How to position yourself elegantly in a crowded public transportation?
- Top 5 most elegant fast food chains to find a high-caliber man.
- How to do groceries elegantly?
- How to act "old money" living in a slum?
- How to behave when going errands and seeing another woman wearing the same Chanel/LV handbag? (British, Belgian, NY an LA ladies, you know what I mean...)
🥴
Oh yes, what stand out topics! And if we add ''which aliexpress sellers have the realest looking bags'' and ''Secret rich people don't want you to know: the ski season only starts in the off-season!'' then we've provided her with about a dozen video ideas. Or... we should start a course and sell it for a thousand likes 🤪😂

• Haha
Why? Really, why? 😂

There is also a channel created on December 27th named "Anna Bey Before and After" with 462 subscribers... The description uses the same "vocabulary"... What a busy X-mas, huh, Aija?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ladies, question:

That's why I stop giving tips on Anna Bey considering I am from a working class background, nor even correcting her.

I plead you ladies, stop correcting and helping Anna. She won't even consider how helpful we are to her. Let that woman figure for herself. Damn! She's no longer a minor.
No more clue for the clown. Last summer, it’s was discussed she can’t afford Capri, she immediately squeezed a half-day Capri in her itinerary

From now on:
her extension looks so natural, her lips are so gorgeous ,her botched face is so stunning
Her earrings are so unique Her shoes, life style , clothes, even the mirror decor all look great! And whoever criticize her, is jealous 😜

I won’t give free advice to a woman who charges $999.99 for bs. That’d be great if we don’t involuntarily assist with her “level-up” ( I hate this word, hearing all the time these days)

• Haha
This new YouTube channel 😂

Created over Christmas - New Year period while the entire world was spending quality time with family and friends Anna Bey, The Loner Puppet was sitting down by herself plotting a new scam, in her little mind there’s this idea to profit from her Paradise Trashy Hotel to sell her poorly made PowerPoint presentation which she has the guts to call workshop, constantly trying to mask the fact that’s she is indeed an amateur - even using illeism this little details always gives away the rank in society one belongs and my goodness she shouting how little she actually knows it’s all content from magazines not real life, at all. What a lunatic!

Tattle is her bible! 📖

She comes here to fetch ideas, every single criticism from Tattle tend to have an exit avenue of what should be done instead because here we actually think and analise scenarios. Unfortunately Tattle is reinforcing the monster that she is, shall we just joke about this scum called Anna Bey from now on instead?!

CFAAAB17-899B-4AA8-934B-613CFA0B77AC.jpeg

918FEFD7-3193-4881-A4EF-B1837714B1F8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.