Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many billionaires or even millionaires out there keep advertising themselves to sell more if they are actually well off and don’t need the cash ?

40 Instagram ads??? Now I understand why she has no money to eat healthy food

1E9C0899-4EA0-41DD-BB4B-805E32D99C8F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Girls you are amazing from what you found out about Ratty. yesterday I saw a documentary about the founder of Bitcoin which is still anonymous and I thought that all of us together could discover his identity 😂
@Verona your answers are great, really!!
in any case after 3 days as fake rich in the mountains, She has NO content to show. She just showed her empty fridge and stop. Do you notice that for almost a month she hasn't seen even a "friend" anymore? only the horse 🐎

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’d be able to be an affluent person as well. I mean, with 40 running ads screams like poor financial management to me. Meanwhile I thought affluent people are supposed to have their own personal accountant and financial advisors so they don’t make the same mistake like our dear elegant coach?🤔

Reactions: 13
it also makes me wonder, why every etiquette "teacher" (i mean the ones who are starting from the bottom) always filming at a hotel?. isn't that going to hurt their finances?

EDIT
(except Jamila because homegirl is rich)

I wonder whether she doesn’t really love herself by sabotaging her life like this. She keeps pretending she’s well mannered, affluent, married to an affluent man, having an hourglass body shape… if she’s so affluent, she could go to her tailor and ask what body type she has so she could find the best clothing that suits her body well. She keeps pretending to be an hourglass over and over again, mentioning it without end as if she’s doing so to cover the lack of any real achievement in her life. Much like to compensate for her murky past

Reactions: 18
It is all just very simple. If you are claiming to know one thing & if you are asking people to pay you to teach them about it the least you can do is to prove that you know it. She can't just show tiny little crumbles of her life, her social media should be a reflection of her elegant lifestyle. And microwavable food in plastic containers is not elegant. There must be weekly "get ready with me" videos, for different occasions, with different outfits and accessories.

She doesn't want to show her man, doesn't want to show her home, the events she goes to. Then how the hell are people going to know if you know what you're talking about? I seriously believe she hates women. The things she teaches guarantee a failed life. Everything she suggests is going to make these young girls look like a low-quality gold-digger.

Reactions: 17
Girls you are amazing from what you found out about Ratty. yesterday I saw a documentary about the founder of Bitcoin which is still anonymous and I thought that all of us together could discover his identity 😂
@Verona your answers are great, really!!
in any case after 3 days as fake rich in the mountains, She has NO content to show. She just showed her empty fridge and stop. Do you notice that for almost a month she hasn't seen even a "friend" anymore? only the horse 🐎
She probably spent her entire budget for the month on her vacation in the mountains. She hasn't even been able to afford her horse rental this month.😂😂😂

it also makes me wonder, why every etiquette "teacher" (i mean the ones who are starting from the bottom) always filming at a hotel?. isn't that going to hurt their finances?

EDIT
(except Jamila because homegirl is rich)
Rather it is an investment.

You spend a little money to create a stage according to you and your image. If you are well dressed and presentable but you make videos in your living room, which is not as elegant or as nice, people will take you less seriously. Many people spend money on expensive cars or expensive clothes but then their houses look like crap.

For example, for my photo sessions I also rent luxury apartments or luxury hotels. It makes you look better and more professional, plus it attracts more attention.

On microwaved food I have different opinions.

I hate cooking, you have no idea how much I hate it. It is my boyfriend who cooks normally, sometimes I do it, this is due to my abusive past with my family.

If I wasn't so careful with money I'd probably buy lunch boxes too since these are more expensive than cooking at home, but at this point if I were a millionaire and didn't give a tit about money I'd probably hire a cook or I would order food for just eat or über eats. It'll probably be better than that tit he's eating out of that plastic tray.

Like I said, I could also afford to eat off trays every day, but I'd rather spend that money on other things.

And at this point. I don't know she's supposed to want to be a good housewife or at least that was her goal? What kind of housewife doesn't cook?😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She keeps manifesting an hourglass figure :p
Seems to me like Anna has decided, that instead of putting work in her New Years' Resolution, she will just try to manifest she is an hourglass figure. Maybe us pointing it out will manifest another workout next to a trash-can in a pink workout outfit.

• Haha
At first Anna and now Maria is jumping on the tragedy in Ukraine train. SUCH A witch!!!!!..... Did you see her last video? She literally stole comments from Tattle and made her own video on Ukraine... and then thanks us for upping her views from 500 to the thousands!!!! What the hell???
Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 20-21-29 Review by a Couturier Anna Bey 10 Things That Tell You're Ol...png

Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 20-21-47 Review by a Couturier Anna Bey 10 Things That Tell You're Ol...png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At first Anna and now Maria is jumping on the tragedy in Ukraine train. SUCH A witch!!!!!..... Did you see her last video? She literally stole comments from Tattle and made her own video on Ukraine... and then thanks us for upping her views from 500 to the thousands!!!! What the hell???
View attachment 1102838

View attachment 1102835
Maria looks like a modern day vampire. I can't take this woman seriously. She's another clown. 😂

As a matter of fact, I'd like to understand why is she wasting time by creating videos as some sort of propaganda of "all things Anna Bey". Like, all videos are in some point about Anna Bey. Makes one think she might be getting paid... If not, then she's a moron.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Maria looks like a modern day vampire. I can't take this woman seriously. She's another clown. 😂

As a matter of fact, I'd like to understand why is she wasting time by creating videos as some sort of propaganda of "all things Anna Bey". Like, all videos are in some point about Anna Bey. Makes one think she might be getting paid... If not, then she's a moron.
I don’t think she’s paid. She’s using the Anna Banana wagon. She knows that we dig, she knows that if she posts something about Anna Banana 🍌 soon or later it will land in our threads. She knows that we have many readers and that those readers will be curious to see what she had to say about Anna Banana. Someone here said couple of pages ago that Maria should have her own thread. Well I agree that she’s a good source of entertainment (such a ridiculous human being that I am asking myself if is she real or is it a comedy) but I don’t think that she should have her own thread, because of I believe that that’s her aim. To fool us, to make us gossip about her and generate her more traffic.
As I said before, she’s a cheap trick herself, all those talks about Miss Universe are only partially true. She was only Miss Universe Canada finalist! I don’t use to comment on someone’s appearance because of God gave us all a face and there’s nothing that we can do about it but she’s super ugly. Maybe it’s her ridiculous raccoon 🦝 makeup, maybe her bad teeth or maybe her trashy clothes and cheap jewelry. Or the way she talks? Anyways, that’s my last comment dedicated to Maria, I don’t want to advertise her for free anymore.

Reactions: 20

Maria is a parasite on and even bigger parasite, the best thing is just to ignore this strange woman and pray she learns how to properly do her makeup.

• Haha
View attachment 1102838

View attachment 1102835
Yep, even special thanks to @Verona in description. But please DO NOT CLICK! That’s her aim, to get monetized, let’s not make it easy for her. Gosh, I said it was my last comment but I just get pissed. And after I’ve read her description under her video, I see I was right. She’s definitely using us as a free PR.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yep, even special thanks to @Verona in description. But please DO NOT CLICK! That’s her aim, to get monetized, let’s not make it easy for her. Gosh, I said it was my last comment but I just get pissed. And after I’ve read her description under her video, I see I was right. She’s definitely using us as a free PR.
I've only noticed that now... 😂 (Majority of the videos you guys throw here I simply don't watch...)
I agree, do not give her views. Besides, she doesn't have 10k subscribers to actually "deserve" to have a thread (aka not important, 😭). "Poor thing", gotta hustle harder... No one here on Tattle is working tirelessly so she succeeds on whatever she's cocking. And this is the last time I mention that vampire.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.