Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 of these meals per day for the week leaves nothing for her husband… he does not eat?

how can you not even have some cheeses, fruits or drinks to welcome guests? No chocolates, no fresh cream, no fresh vegetable or hummus for snack? Miserable…
not elegant at all Anna... this is sad. You can't even feed your fake husband with this..

Reactions: 12
Who in the world would actually try to profit with a decayed image from like 10 years ago that only serves to show how disgraceful and embarrassing one is? Only someone who doesn't feel any remorse or shame about it. Only someone who hasn't truly changed in their core. We don't know how Anna Bey is besides what she portraits on her IG/YT. By all means she could still be that drunkie girl who only wants some D, no matter if the guy is already taken. Being a party girl during her whole 20's, using illegal substances, dancing in the night and now, all of a sudden, the whole world should take her as this sort of reference to everything that is opposite to what we've seen of her in Paradise Hotel? I can't buy it and don't understand how many do. What are you gonna do with her "version" of "elegance" if you're facing a war episode, for instance? You think the so called high-caliber men will be out there seeking a woman like you especially while all hell is breaking loose? Where is the functionality of what she preaches? It's a fantasy world that has no place in what we all go through everyday. It's alright if you want to change your exterior by adopting a different style, but don't go thinking men are fool or that you are entitled to have whatever you want on their expenses. Put yourself on their shoes. A "gimme, gimme, gimme" relation, which she calls gentlemenship, only leads to emptyness. Besides, times have changed, just like the concept of gentlemenship. The women from today will rarely be treated as their grandmothers/great-grandmothers. So her "traditional feminism", that in her mind has to do with getting a flat "for free" at Knightsbridge, a Cartier Love Bracelet and a $5k allowance, for example, shows not only how she elects a sort of standard that belongs to some kind of women, but also is an attempt to normalize toxic bonding between a man and a woman, just for the sake of fulfilling material needs - Something she believes to be simple, harmless and even inspirational. And all of this is a reflex of never truly finding that one kind of love that's able to move with everything you are and make you feel whole. That's how she's shaped her life and now is "teaching" you to become the same empty vessel she is. Bitterness grows like weeds in a garden and Anna Bey purposely plants them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bank Audi has received quite a lot of bad press this week, including losing a lawsuit in the UK that has far-reaching implications for its customers in Lebanon and internationally. Any wealth Anna’s partner generated though his work at the bank may be perceived as increasingly unethical.

Reactions: 15
Maybe we can give Anna some ''elegant'' tips that she should use. So many video ideas! ''How to present a fake bag just like a real one''. And ''Cooking for elegant ladies: How to heat up a microwave ready meal''. All very elegant, old money rich people things we all should level up to. ;)
Excuse me, it's a very elegant French appliance! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Excuse me, it's a very elegant French appliance! 😂
This is fabulous! Now Anna will use Nigella's pronounciation, because Nigella is rich and famous and elegant... We are still giving Ms Ratty ideas, though theses might not be as efficient to re-use for profit and shill.

Reactions: 8
On today’s episode: Anna Bey looks for new ways to steal content ideas from followers pretending she’s empathetic or gives a fig about what’s happening in the world.

The poor vocabulary makes one wonder whether she uses Google translate all the time or is just too lazy to actually learn how to communicate properly.

AAD0FB24-F981-4902-8AC8-0FCE3A7C49F4.jpeg

758D521D-7AFD-45BB-B4B5-642216F8717C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ladies, question:

Am i the only one who is currently fuming mad at Maria Al Masani nowadays for how Georgina is being made to look like a Swindler and how the former is making the latter look like a phony witch just because her life is made on Netflix?
NOT AT ALL, GIRL!
I've said it in my previous comment that this Maria Al Masani (together with Anna-rexia) are f*cking livid with envy that Gio got the real bag being real, living and enjoying her best life. Georgina is beautiful inside out and it shows. Anna-rexia, on the other hand, is freaking out if she gains a pound, starves herself and in result loses her hair to the point it doesn't grow back any more and did you notice how awful her skin is? Her whole body is screaming - STOP ABUSING ME, YOU BI-ATCH! Georgina eats healthy sandwiches. Anna-rexia tries to copy. Georgina doesn't give a damn about vegan.
Anna-rex, go eat something. Have your gay husband make you a sandwitch

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What’s up with these new members? Y’all have gotten too comfortable. Making a purposeful comment showing Anna’s hypocrisy, lies and scam is one thing, but making fun of a mental condition like bulimia/ anorexia to defend your “fave” influencer is so vulgar.
I’m out, and To avoid controversy (like with other members after they’ve left the thread), I’m genuinely so bored from Anna and all this nonsense.
@Verona strong, the only OG member left 🥺💖
Xoxo, gossip girl.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What’s up with these new members? Y’all have gotten too comfortable. Making a purposeful comment showing Anna’s hypocrisy, lies and scam is one thing, but making fun of a mental condition like bulimia/ anorexia to defend your “fave” influencer is so vulgar.
I’m out, and To avoid controversy (like with other members after they’ve left the thread), I’m genuinely so bored from Anna and all this nonsense.
Xoxo, gossip girl.
OMG, I had no idea my comment offended you! Yes, I am new here yet I thought the rule was not to police other members.
I think Anna Bey promotes an unrealistic body type that is going to promote eating disorders with girls starving themselves. Anna said she does intermittent fasting and that you have to be skinny and basically unhealthy to get a rich man. Gio blasts Anna out of the water. No need to starve yourself, just eat healthy, no need for a $1000 elegance course to land Ronaldo. I hope promoting healthy eating and healthy role models like Gio doesn't offend people. Anorexia is a serious problem.

The majority of members on this thread have a tendency to mantain the subject light, fun and respectful with each other keeping the focus on Anna’s lies, scams and condescending behaviour.

Thankfully, members trying to derail the thread or acting in a disrespectful manner towards other members can easily be ignored.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She lost the chance to discuss the importance of character within the world of eleghants because she’d be a walking contradiction. Tsk tsk.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I did not know new members should just read. That’s why we become members to be a part of the conversation.

Xoxo, gossip girl.

• Heart
We were all new members once, and it shows how many people out there can see through Anna Bey's web of lies as time goes by. ;)

Tattle has its own thread regarding rules as well.

• Heart
Who in the world would actually try to profit with a decayed image from like 10 years ago that only serves to show how disgraceful and embarrassing one is? Only someone who doesn't feel any remorse or shame about it. Only someone who hasn't truly changed in their core. We don't know how Anna Bey is besides what she portraits on her IG/YT. By all means she could still be that drunkie girl who only wants some D, no matter if the guy is already taken. Being a party girl during her whole 20's, using illegal substances, dancing in the night and now, all of a sudden, the whole world should take her as this sort of reference to everything that is opposite to what we've seen of her in Paradise Hotel? I can't buy it and don't understand how many do. What are you gonna do with her "version" of "elegance" if you're facing a war episode, for instance? You think the so called high-caliber men will be out there seeking a woman like you especially while all hell is breaking loose? Where is the functionality of what she preaches? It's a fantasy world that has no place in what we all go through everyday. It's alright if you want to change your exterior by adopting a different style, but don't go thinking men are fool or that you are entitled to have whatever you want on their expenses. Put yourself on their shoes. A "gimme, gimme, gimme" relation, which she calls gentlemenship, only leads to emptyness. Besides, times have changed, just like the concept of gentlemenship. The women from today will rarely be treated as their grandmothers/great-grandmothers. So her "traditional feminism", that in her mind has to do with getting a flat "for free" at Knightsbridge, a Cartier Love Bracelet and a $5k allowance, for example, shows not only how she elects a sort of standard that belongs to some kind of women, but also is an attempt to normalize toxic bonding between a man and a woman, just for the sake of fulfilling material needs - Something she believes to be simple, harmless and even inspirational. And all of this is a reflex of never truly finding that one kind of love that's able to move with everything you are and make you feel whole. That's how she's shaped her life and now is "teaching" you to become the same empty vessel she is. Bitterness grows like weeds in a garden and Anna Bey purposely plants them.
Anna has only ever known transactional relationships, her ideas of "traditional feminism" is simply teaching sex work to impressionable poor women and charging them thousands. Even her view of "old money" is a stereotypical caricature and it shows she never actually interacted with the upper class, like her old tumblr page was just other people's pictures of horses and Hermes and 5 star hotels which is all she posts on Insta. Remember when the people on her app met up with Anna at a polo event to "find rich men" (if Anna is married to a rich man why is she still hunting lol) and they all ordered separate trays of cream tea and sandwiches, not realizing you are supposed to share with each other🤣 Or openly posting on Instagram that she used the bidet to shower and then quickly deleted it when people called her out and told her she washed her hair in a BIDET🤣🤣🤣 It is so clear her only experience with the rich is getting used and dumped by sugar daddies. Like her sugar daddy in London suddenly dumping her and she had to sell her Chanel flap to survive. She even admitted to getting choked by a sugar daddy. I believe even worse has happened to her that she won't admit. That's why previous people that have known her have said she told them she hates sex. On her old jetsetbabe blog she also frequently posted about how she hates men and all men are trash. I wouldn't be surprised if she has some unresolved PTSD. She would be so much more authentic if she was just fully honest about her past instead of scamming and tricking poor women into prostitution under the guise of "elegance."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
WAnnaBey is a proper Tattle Puppet at this stage.

After Tattle exposed the fact that she lived near Clapham Junction and used to travel round town to pretend she lived in Chelsea she comes up with a "levelling up" ("leveling" in her dictionary) excuse.

There's plenty of pictures available online from Pavilion Chambers in Lavender Hill - an estimate of 17 maisonettes within the building.

1224.jpg

The voices in her head are getting louder and louder.
Nothing constructive to extract from a thousand dollars ill made PowerPoint presentation made by a wannabe millionaire. 🥴

1223.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've got some great ideas here like:

- How to position yourself elegantly in a crowded public transportation?
- Top 5 most elegant fast food chains to find a high-caliber man.
- How to do groceries elegantly?
- How to act "old money" living in a slum?
- How to behave when going errands and seeing another woman wearing the same Chanel/LV handbag? (British, Belgian, NY an LA ladies, you know what I mean...)
🥴
I would also like to add to the list.

• Elegantly alienating everyone you know in life, while still calling yourself a networking expert.
  • How to gracefully stalk women you envy?
  • Bashing yet another successful woman (you are jealous of) on the internet elegantly.
  • How to invent stories about parties you were never invited to?
  • How to not learn a language in a country you spend years living in?
  • How to elegantly decorate your office, that you are pretending to be your home, with a birdcage.
  • Elegantly asking yourself fake questions on Instagram for Tattle press conference.
  • How to elegantly fume over what is being said on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
[B]@Verona strong, the only OG member left[/B] 🥺💖
Xoxo, gossip girl.
I am not the only OG member around. I don't even consider myself and OG. 😂 But you see, @leilaer, @itsverynice2, @Michelle05, @KittenClaws, @tacokitten and @Crazy_chick have been here way longer than me and they still comment from time to time. Naturally life happens so it might become difficult to engage regularly but I am sure many other ladies that started a thread on Anna Bey are still keeping their eyes on what's posted here. I don't know what happened to J.Tarac, laurensanchez and @CherryBerry25 but I am thankful for all of their inputs and advices. We were ironically gathered here due to a parasite, but it's clear, thread after thread, that everybody here is valuable and gifted. All of you, no matter what you do in and with your lives, are actually great people, with great points of view and truly able to improve and make this world a better place... The threads might be going slower than expected, but the moment something juicy pops up, I am sure some old "faces" will show up again. For the rest, there will always be some kind of comment that's gonna irk us. Simply ignore it. Don't let it diminish your motivation to stick around. Remember, it's about Anna Bey. ;)

It is so clear her only experience with the rich is getting used and dumped by sugar daddies. Like her sugar daddy in London suddenly dumping her and she had to sell her Chanel flap to survive. She even admitted to getting choked by a sugar daddy. I believe even worse has happened to her that she won't admit. That's why previous people that have known her have said she told them she hates sex. On her old jetsetbabe blog she also frequently posted about how she hates men and all men are trash. I wouldn't be surprised if she has some unresolved PTSD. She would be so much more authentic if she was just fully honest about her past instead of scamming and tricking poor women into prostitution under the guise of "elegance."
GIRL! Speaking about it, I am sure she has been doped. Remember that "article" in which she stated she woke up somewhere strange and had to flee?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I "like" it how in her recent stories, Anna suddenly shifts her attention towards other conflicts because most probably as soon as she started to show her fake solidarity towards Ukraine, people have started to wonder why this wife of a "billionaire" doesn't make any donation?

As for all that has been said previously, Anna is alienated from the entire culture, she is like a dinosaur that doesn't understand the world we live in. She likes freedom, but not the responsibility that comes with it and this is her philosophy summed up.

Reactions: 19
I "like" it how in her recent stories, Anna suddenly shifts her attention towards other conflicts because most probably as soon as she started to show her fake solidarity towards Ukraine, people have started to wonder why this wife of a "billionaire" doesn't make any donation?

As for all that has been said previously, Anna is alienated from the entire culture, she is like a dinosaur that doesn't understand the world we live in. She likes freedom, but not the responsibility that comes with it and this is her philosophy summed up.
She is poorly copying Ann Andres and her concern with the war. Ann Andres has been posting a lot about Ukraine on her stories, including info about donations.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’d like to see how much Aija Raty donated to Ukrainians , proofs with her name on.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.