Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at work when I quickly checked YT and saw the title of her new video. The image of the Cartier Love Bracelet in the thumbnail made me lose it. 😂

I really want to know what were the 10 things she enlisted. So far any LV monogram handbag, Balmain blazer and that particular Cartier bracelet aren't especifically symbols of the rich. Those fall all in the affordable luxury category and again belong to the JSB starter pack. She once again shows she knows nothing about the real rich. One walk around LA or London and you easily see women wearing those pieces. 🥴
10 items not to wear ( together), just quoting her videos, not my own words :
1.Blinged luxury watches
2.Designer label T-shirts
3.Cartier love bracelet
4.Handbag with logos
5.Balmain blazer
6.Loro Piana open walk shoes
7.Fur coat/fur gilet
8.Monogram scarf
9.Designer belt ( e.g.Gucci)
10.VCA jewelry

Could someone teach her how to pronounce French designer names? My French ears started bleeding when I heard Cartear, Lou Voo-ttoney ,Ball Mayne and San Loren …

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Personally when I have gone skiing I have always rented the ski equipment. I don't ski often enough that it's profitable for me to buy all the equipment, and like me, this happens to a lot of people.
Sure, if you don't ski often or are a beginner, you do you. We sometimes rent when absolutely necessary, usually when we travel somewhere and pack light, as in skiing just one day on a longer trip mostly unrelated to skiing.

However, when you claim to be part of the jet set and affluent, one presumes you would know how to ski, so know the comfort of good-quality skis and own equipment. Whether you travel by a car or by plane, one presumes if you're affluent, you can afford paying for one extra luggage (boots and skis are considered one piece usually, up to 23kgs total). We take 3-4 ski trips a season, so renting would be more costly in the long run and the rent shops usually have too light carving-style skis, which do not suit me. I prefer heavier ones for faster ride along the pistes. And for those one's own shoes are a must as they are fitted properly for best grip
and control. It's as easy as that.

Reactions: 15
at this point I am sure something is wrong with Anna, she does not post as often, her hair ls greasy (look at her last story) her extensions seem worn out and cheap, I don’t even want to mention her botox and weight gain.

Not a simple glimpse of her skiing at all, just posing with skis and poles.
This jacket get's worse the longer you look at it, the trousers seems to be tight.

274360205_1000625177207675_1476904133070452413_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
25 seconds into her new video and already spotting a love bracelet and a VCA bracelet on her wrist :poop:

• Haha
1.Blinged luxury watches
3.Cartier love bracelet
4.Handbag with logos
5.Balmain blazer
7.Fur coat/fur gilet
8.Monogram scarf
10.VCA jewelry

Could someone teach her how to pronounce French designer names? My French ears started bleeding when I heard Cartear, Lou Voo-ttoney ,Ball Mayne and San Loren …
When mispronouncing luxury brand names became eHleHGhunt. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1.Blinged luxury watches
3.Cartier love bracelet
4.Handbag with logos
5.Balmain blazer
7.Fur coat/fur gilet
8.Monogram scarf
10.VCA jewelry

Thank you, dear!

Oh, now she poses as if she knew about Loro Piana already. She should thank our Lauren for that piece of info. 🥴

She condemned VCA jewelry? So, I guess she'll also sell it. 😂

Like, literally, every single thing in that list is not a rich thing. It's all affordable if you're in the "right" country. Why is she attacking luxury stuff that belong to the JSB starter pack now? Got bitter for never fully joining the "club" again?

Not a simple glimpse of her skiing at all, just posing with skis and poles.
This jacket get's worse the longer you look at it, the trousers seems to be tight.

View attachment 1078254
Damn, her skin is disgustedly begging for help. All scams and controversial videos are not enough to keep up with Biologique Recherche, huh? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Longtime lurker here. Thanks for the great work you've all done. It's amazing how sad this eHlEeEgHaNt LaDy'S life is. How exhausted must Aija be to keep up the charade of Anna Bey? My worst nightmare would be to wake up as Aija Räty and have to live as her.

Aija can't keep doing this forever. Everyone knows it. But when will it end? And what will she do after the character Anna Bey goes poof?

Reactions: 13
Y'all, whoever you are, are taking too long to hack her channel again! Just sayin'... 😂

• Haha
Damn, her skin is disgustedly begging for help. All scams and controversial videos are not enough to keep up with Biologique Recherche, huh? 😂
I checked on some apps, and some of the BR products' compositions are awful. So it certainely doesn't help when you add the constant fillers 😂

The reason why Anna Bey went radio silence this past week:

Putting together a survey to collect data from followers.

Let’s not oversee this dodgy behaviour, wish all her followers knew the value of personal data instead of give her freely in the hopes of winning a fake handbag.

Would gladly list what can be made marketing wise with this amount of data but as we are aware Tattle is her bible 📖 and we don’t want to give her any ideas.

This is a poorly written survey, showing how little knowledge she actually has regarding fashion terms and how invasive the questions are. Didn’t Anna Bey herself used to say how “not elegant” it is to talk about money?!

With Anna Bey is do as I say, not as I do.

Please, do not give this amount of data to anyone, not even haute couture brands have this amount of information from their customers. Data is power and it’s a currency, she’s leaching from her followers for free. 🤬

View attachment 1077832
View attachment 1077833
View attachment 1077834
View attachment 1077835
View attachment 1077836
View attachment 1077837
View attachment 1077838
View attachment 1077839
View attachment 1077841
View attachment 1077842
View attachment 1077848
View attachment 1077850
View attachment 1077852
View attachment 1077855
View attachment 1077858
View attachment 1077859
View attachment 1077861
View attachment 1077862
View attachment 1077863
View attachment 1077864
View attachment 1077865
View attachment 1077866
View attachment 1077867
View attachment 1077868
View attachment 1077869
View attachment 1077870
View attachment 1077871
View attachment 1077874
View attachment 1077875
View attachment 1077876
View attachment 1077877
View attachment 1077878
That amount of data she's requesting is outrageous 😨 All of that for a probably fake bag

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Turns out she has the same jacket in red and white with faux fur which everyone knows how bad it is environmentally wise.

The bloody sunglasses, the wrong weather conditions… 🥴

Anna Bey it’s faux pas after faux pas.

View attachment 1077504
View attachment 1077507
View attachment 1077508
There’s a YT channel exposed an influencer using an app that changes your outfit Color
He showed how to use it and no one could even guess

While writing this I recalled Aija’s red/blue Aliexpress dress

my grandma was a true lady, educated and from upper class. I remember she was so against buying two Colors of same piece of clothing. She said it can be an indication the dress was cheap/on sale/ too good for the price.

• Heart
Looks like miss WANNABEY will be launching a clothing collection with all that data. And all the designer-handbag-Wannabeys will do the work for her, defining the range of the online store - I spy luxurrhy loungewheeear and pain dresses.

• Haha
my grandma was a true lady, educated and from upper class. I remember she was so against buying two Colors of same piece of clothing. She said it can be an indication the dress was cheap/on sale/ too good for the price.
IDK, I am very guilty of that. Usually it's not discounted but when I encounter an item of quality and great fit, I love different styling options two different colours provide. For me it's time-saving, I don't have to go and look for another item, I'd rather pay twice but save time. My husband does the same, with jeans, trousers, belts, sometimes sweaters, etc. I buy in twos loads of times just because I hate having to go to stores soon again.

I checked on some apps, and some of the BR products' compositions are awful. So it certainely doesn't help when you add the constant fillers 😂

That amount of data she's requesting is outrageous 😨 All of that for a probably fake bag
I just saw the massive survey Anna Did.... that is an incredible amount of data she is trying to siphon off from her followers. And to me it seems more than just asking tentative questions about clothing likes, styles etc. The questions about income and exact sizing are also all a bit much especially when we don't know what for. And the ''luxury bag'' she is offering a s a prize to one ''lucky'' follower. Why doesn't she mention the brand? I do understand that influencers have to do a disclaimer saying that this giveaway is not associated and endorsed by Brand Name but still... I mean as a eleghaant layde one might even want to know what bag this guru loves so much. OR she could just give the details of her fave aliexpress stores... would make it more relatable than her ''million dollar lifestyle''.

What do you all think the bag is supposed to be?

• Haha
Here she mentions the brand. I tried to decode it but as always I failed to follow her pronounciation, maybe someone could tell us?

• Haha
  • Sick
I just saw the massive survey Anna Did.... that is an incredible amount of data she is trying to siphon off from her followers. And to me it seems more than just asking tentative questions about clothing likes, styles etc. The questions about income and exact sizing are also all a bit much especially when we don't know what for. And the ''luxury bag'' she is offering a s a prize to one ''lucky'' follower. Why doesn't she mention the brand? I do understand that influencers have to do a disclaimer saying that this giveaway is not associated and endorsed by Brand Name but still... I mean as a eleghaant layde one might even want to know what bag this guru loves so much. OR she could just give the details of her fave aliexpress stores... would make it more relatable than her ''million dollar lifestyle''.

What do you all think the bag is supposed to be?
In her last video , she said the bag would be her favorite bag : San Loren sack doo joo ( translation Saint Laurent sac de jour ) . The video showed the mini or nano version in a light color.It could be a fake giveaway.It wouldn’t surprise me .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it really her favorite every day Bag?
I would say blue and red Hermes are her favorite.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In her last video , she said the bag would be her favorite bag : San Loren sack doo joo ( translation Saint Laurent sac de jour ) . The video showed the mini or nano version in a light color.It could be a fake giveaway.It wouldn’t surprise me .
I just checked online how much the bag costs, it is not the most expensive designer bag in the world, but still in the 2000+ range. So if she does actually do a real give away with the real bag and not a ''copy''...though she did not say that it would be this particular exact designer item so it might be a gateway for her to be ''technically true'', as in, she might give away a copy as she did not explicitly promise the original. I personally won't be doing her survey as it is too intrusive and the chances of her actually following up what she says might not be the best.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.