Anna Bey #33 Trashy reality show partier to horse poop shoveler, dreaming about a farm, even more scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If being yourself was unique and amazing, why is she charging $1000 to morph into someone more desirable?
And according to her - though some things she doesn't say out loud - desirable such as skinny body, long natural hair (or with natural extensions), long legs, prominent boobs, not too brown skinned (God forbid if completely dark skinned), white porcelain teeth, no tattoos, no glasses - contact lenses is a must -, french manicure ALWAYS, no sailor mouth, no Zara and Mango clothing, no Pandora jewelry, no denim, no affordable luxury, God forbid a popular car or doing groceries at Lidl, Aldi, Migros, Coop, Penny, Monoprix... Oh, and the most important: Should never ever eat onion.

Yep, by following and doing all of the above religiously one is sure to find a William, a Musk or a Cristiano Ronaldo out there - Just like her, right? 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
And according to her - though some things she doesn't say out loud - desirable such as skinny body, long natural hair (or with natural extensions), long legs, prominent boobs, not too brown skinned (God forbid if completely dark skinned), white porcelain teeth, no tattoos, no glasses - contact lenses is a must -, french manicure ALWAYS, no sailor mouth, no Zara and Mango clothing, no Pandora jewelry, no denim, no affordable luxury, God forbid a popular car or doing groceries at Lidl, Aldi, Migros, Coop, Penny, Monoprix... Oh, and the most important: Should never ever eat onion.

Yep, by following and doing all of the above religiously one is sure to find a William, a Musk or a Cristiano Ronaldo out there - Just like her, right? 🥴
I recall in her How to Be Classy book she said you have to be skinny, long haired, always have a manicure, only get groceries from local shops like the bakery or the butchery, learn a rich person's sport like ski or golf etc.... Funny that she completely contradicts herself, because she never cooks, constantly looks like a hot mess, has no sense of fashion, doesn't do any sport besides working out next to a dumpster in the outskirts of Geneva and keeping that poor racing horse cooped up all day, and while all the jet setters and billionaires are skiing in elite resorts in Switzerland and the French Alps, Anna is no where to be seen...

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

You killed me on the "not too brown skin" 🤣 I guess I pass this one although my nose would betray my ethnic background 🤔 Ironically, Anna mentions Maya Angelou in the book "How to be classy". I thought us blacks didn't deserve to be part of high society, and that she was determined to keep us out of her community 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can pretend as much as she likes but the classic skiing in white faux pas gives away the bunch that flee to the alps every single winter just to take pictures all day long.
The strength and discipline required in sports are a planet away from Anna Bey.

Reactions: 14
She can pretend as much as she likes but the classic skiing in white faux pas gives away the bunch that flee to the alps every single winter just to take pictures all day long.
The strength and discipline required in sports are a planet away from Anna Bey.
Exactly, no one will see you in white and it's a huge inconvenience for everyone to avoid running into you.

Reactions: 15
OMG why she has disappeared from Instagram? Maybe she is skiing in the Alps? hahahah
What do you mean disappeared? Did she deactivated her IG?

Months ago, she considered CARTIER LOVE BRACELET as a must-have for Elegant ladies. Now, it should be avoided.

I knew it she will be clout chasing yet again with her half-assed tit.

And since when Balmain blazers became cheap? As far as I know, blazers of any brand and price is something that corporate people would wear. Moron, isn't she?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't disagree with the Alma BB from LV but that's a thing of personal taste. Can't wait for the video breakdown since I never give her views lol

Reactions: 8
wow wearing the same outfit everytime she goes for skiing is such a “million dollar life” she keeps talking about. 🤔 Also have you noticed she does not own any proper equestrian outfits as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Months ago, she considered CARTIER LOVE BRACELET as a must-have for Elegant ladies. Now, it should be avoided.
In the video "10 luxury items you don't need" she mentioned the Cartier Love bracelet as well. Then it was an elegant/affluent status symbol. Well, excusez-moi (she said French was elheghant, just wait until she hears my regional accent 🤣) but it's worth my scholarship x10. Even some Swarovski pieces are too expensive for me. 🤷‍♀️

And since when Balmain blazers became cheap? As far as I know, blazers of any brand and price is something that corporate people would wear. Moron, isn't she?
First it was Zara, now it's Balmain. Imo, blazers are very classy so who cares about the brand 🤷‍♀️ And what would she know about the corporate world (or even academic world) ? She chose scamming over education and an honest career after all 🙄

wow wearing the same outfit everytime she goes for skiing is such a “million dollar life” she keeps talking about. 🤔 Also have you noticed she does not own any proper equestrian outfits as well?
Not only is it because of money, but also because of constant self-torture about what she sees as elheghant outfits (and total ignorance). 🙄

Reactions: 9
I think she finds one or two quality pieces (they don’t look that pricey though) and keeps wearing them. There is nothing wrong with wearing the same outfit twice we all own a washing machine but in her case she should be displaying her elegant clothes to her elegant ladies since she talks about fashion all the time.

Reactions: 13
Love the mismatching whites and creams as usual.
I noticed that, too. The bright white pants make the off-white jacket look dirty (heck, after three years of wear, it probably is). She tries to pull the look together with off-white boots but as usual, fails miserably.

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone with less style and less knowledge of fashion or the ability to put a good look together. Somehow, she always manages to put a “tacky stamp” on anything she wears.

And, why is there not even one other person in these two pictures? Guess it’s definitely the cheaper off season. All the affluent skiers have gone home or are off to a warm, sunny beach somewhere expensive.

Reactions: 17
And, why is there not even one other person in these two pictures? Guess it’s definitely the cheaper off season. All the affluent skiers have gone home or are off to a warm, sunny beach somewhere expensive.
For the wealthy, Ski season is around Christmas time because it has snow. I think for Anna she saw soo much on Instagram that now she's trying to catch up.

Reactions: 18

Women who watch out for these traits in either themselves or other people and are super conscious about avoiding them end up being anything else but themselves. When you're too focused on what you're not allowed to do or what you should not do, there is little to no room in your brain for thoughts on what you want to do, what you would like to create, become, and so on. Men notice it, women notice it, everyone sees when youʼre too rigid with yourself. It is in vain that you have hundreds of achievements if you listen more to the negative self talk you give yourself for breaking a rule or making a mistake.(Iʼm saying this from the perspective of a perfectionist who has been trying to let go of certain expectations and rules that I created for myself.)

Annaʼs rules look very strict and I have noticed in the comment section of her YouTube videos women who say that they have started paying attention to the way in which they talk, behave, dress and so on, avoiding to do whatever she says they should avoid. She gives the impression of an expert who knows what she is doing and that is why she seems credible. And what happens next? You carefully pay attention to Annaʼs behaviour and you see that in fact it doesn't match her philosophy and later on she herself starts contradicting what she has been preaching with other extra useless rules. As I have mentioned, people with higher expectations from themselves (and not only) might feel the need to create rules for themselves and eventually change them or give up on them when they no longer work. But this is the point, those rules are deeply personal and you cannot preach them to other people. Even when you are successful and you feel that you hold the entire world in the palm of your hand for a while, you cannot actually prove that your success happened because of a certain set of rules or a certain behaviour. Sometimes success is accidental and also, what works for someone doesn't works for everybody else. It is more obvious when people who do not deserve it are successful, but even those who deserve it, not all of them actually become successful mainly because of their mindset; it is essential to acknowledge the fact that there are other circumstances involved, something that these egocentric new age gurus will not admit in a thousand years because otherwise people would stop buying their courses when they would realise that there are other circumstances involved and positive thinking is not doing the work for you, either physically or spiritually.

I remember how Angelina Jolie gave a speech some time ago when she received an award about the fact that she considered herself lucky, because out there, in a poor country, there was a woman who was more talented than her, with more skills etc., yet she was the one receiving the award. This is real succes: realising that you are blessed to be able to achieve whatever you have achieved and being humble about it. It is acknowledging the fact that the world is larger than your ego, and that even if you worked very hard and you have evolved in order to reach a certain achievement, it doesn't prove the fact that you have unlocked the secret of that particular topic or that you know everything about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.