Anna Bey #32 Paradise Hotel, Horse Mania, Failed Transformation, Fake Persona, aimlessly rebranding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the mirror above the bed is very small and inexpensive looking, can't be a large room.....looks like an inexpensive hotel

Reactions: 11
Thank you @Verona for the title suggestion. Anna Bey #32 Paradise Hotel, Horse Mania, Failed Transformation, Fake Persona

Here are some of the highlights of what happened recently:

As always, be respectful of other users, their time, and contributions. Especially when they're not around. You know who you are.
I'm still on vacation, but I still make a point to read every post, and I've something cooking for next year as well.
Happy holidays~
🎄
Happy holidays to you as well 🥰 Btw, I love the new thread's title 🤣

Reactions: 2
A little bit late to comment on this, but she gives me Marilyn Monroe cheap knock off vibes. Like she's trying to adapt this old Hollywood glamour.
Here, she looks so basic 🤔 The thing is she genuinely thinks she is elegant

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My bet is on a video about her morning routine - oh excuse me: ELEGANT morning routine - or "a day in my life vlog". Either way it's going to be a Tattle press conference.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My bet is on a video about her morning routine - oh excuse me: ELEGANT morning routine - or "a day in my life vlog". Either way it's going to be a Tattle press conference.
Hasn't she already made a morning routine video ? 🤔

Reactions: 4
A new video. Elegant homemaking? Elegant sleeping? Is that Joseph filming? Anna hasn't recently followed any photographers or videographers, and this guy doesn't look like Alex from the SOTEW and A-List photoshoots
This is the comeback of Anna's bedroom 🤭
Lordy, Lordy... In what world would a real millionaire banker occupy himself with something that petty instead of hiring a professional for his kept woman? She's so stupid... :LOL: Nice to see how Joseph Hallit is engaged in her affairs, including technical ones. Someone's got plenty of free time, huh? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A new video. Elegant homemaking? Elegant sleeping? Is that Joseph filming? Anna hasn't recently followed any photographers or videographers, and this guy doesn't look like Alex from the SOTEW and A-List photoshoots
This is the comeback of Anna's bedroom 🤭
I bet her followers wonder why her husband is wearing a mask while filming her... while she’s in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A little bit late to comment on this, but she gives me Marilyn Monroe cheap knock off vibes. Like she's trying to adapt this old Hollywood glamour.
Grace Kelly wore similar too. The Kamali swimwear, especially the bikinis which don't have pads is made from thin fabric despite the high price. I tried the bikini and it was so see through it was unwearable. it was white, so I dread to think how people look once its wet in the sea!. the one piece is only just decent (the fabric covering the brief area is very thin but what just about saves it is the layer on top which is ruched . again dread to think what the under layer looks like if wet in sea and the top ruched layer rides up . (the one piece ruched bit has a habit of riding up).....

I agree I think she's gone for the 50s vintage Hollywood vibe

Standing in the sea is such a slimming pose to hide legs!

Reactions: 10
She is reading tattle religiously

She will probably say - there are other people in the room ("her team") but in reality it's just to hide his face
Makes you wonder, right? The lack of pictures together and the only ones we've seen he makes sure to not fully show his face. Double, triple life? One thing is for sure, this partnership they have... He knows it has the potential to screw with his life big time.

Reactions: 9
She's back to posting inspirational quotes! Keep telling yourself that you're the new reinvented version of Anna, dear 🤭
Her aim of posting that "quote" was not inspirational but only clean-up, damage control and excuse right after she saw her trashy pictures on first page of latest Tattle thread where new users can immediately see her true face

1639588829591.png

Reactions: 17
She even posted the Alexandra Miro swimwear on her stories to prove she does buy some of her swimwear from online !! not all of her beach wardrobe came from the boutiques at reethi rah... more tattle press conference right there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet her followers wonder why her husband is wearing a mask while filming her... while she’s in bed.
She will probably say - there are other people in the room ("her team") but in reality it's just to hide his face
nothing new to us, she always tries to somehow hide Joseph's face as much she loved to show off Bassam

I bet it’s a video about “How to sleep elegantly”. With a full face of makeup and hair curled 👀

But then we see her zooming the camera up to her pillowcase label. I can hear it now....
“My dear Elegant ladies, these are the type of sheets that you should be using if you want to appear elegant while resting”.

Imagine if she bought $5,000 pillow cases for the video only to return them later
F6D9F7A3-F71B-4B36-941D-CA9A36A76C94.jpeg
9EB661AD-5A91-4504-91AC-15F9BCEAFDE5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tattle Press Conference Holiday Season, Privacy and Setting Boundaries Edition
Anna has followed a new inspirational quote account to share the wisdom with her followers. She's embarked on a journey of boundary setting while asking her audience to share their experiences. She took this as an opportunity to share some photos from her Maldives retreat where she showed off how all her hard work with Ivan paid off: we were blessed with the Arnolda Schwarzeneggeretta toned legs! Including knock-off Victoria's Secret robe and swimwear!
Grace Kelly wore similar too. The Kamali swimwear, especially the bikinis which don't have pads is made from thin fabric despite the high price. I tried the bikini and it was so see through it was unwearable. it was white, so I dread to think how people look once its wet in the sea!. the one piece is only just decent (the fabric covering the brief area is very thin but what just about saves it is the layer on top which is ruched . again dread to think what the under layer looks like if wet in sea and the top ruched layer rides up . (the one piece ruched bit has a habit of riding up).....

I agree I think she's gone for the 50s vintage Hollywood vibe

Standing in the sea is such a slimming pose to hide legs!
Yes she's wearing the Norma Kamali swimming costume. The whole range is 1950s inspired. I've only tried the Kamali jumpsuits/bodysuits (not the swimwear). The quality is decent but not worth the price tag and the sizing is really weird. I'm a usual size 36 FR/small. With Kamali, the size XXS is still a bit loose on me (equivalent to size 32 FR).

Attachments

• Haha
Tattle Press Conference Holiday Season, Privacy and Setting Boundaries Edition
Anna has followed a new inspirational quote account to share the wisdom with her followers. She's embarked on a journey of boundary setting while asking her audience to share their experiences. She took this as an opportunity to share some photos from her Maldives retreat where she showed off how all her hard work with Ivan paid off: we were blessed with the Arnolda Schwarzeneggeretta toned legs! Including knock-off Victoria's Secret robe and swimwear!

Yes she's wearing the Norma Kamali swimming costume. The whole range is 1950s inspired. I've only tried the Kamali jumpsuits/bodysuits (not the swimwear). The quality is decent but not worth the price tag and the sizing is really weird. I'm a usual size 36 FR/small. With Kamali, the size XXS is still a bit loose on me (equivalent to size 32 FR).
I don't get this "content" when she is a loner who's never invited to dinners at least nor gets together with her family. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.