Anna Bey #31 Expert scammer, cheat sheet, grandma style elegant mistakes, affluent husband disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's have a collective laugh on Anna's deep thoughts. Her dream was to fly alone to a deserted island away from her fake husband Average Joe(seph). And it came true! Wonder if she can stretch the budget to stay till New Years?

On this season of Paradise Hostel: Ratty Edition.

4369_n.jpg%3F_nc_ht%3Dinstagram.fiev23-1.fna.fbcdn.jpg

All the scamming, lies, running from country to country: and this is the best she can do????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No worries. It's possible she couldn't secure a sponsor to take her to Dubai, or she was scared by the posts here since she could easily be arrested there.

Her real name is Aija Raty, which is why (see Wiki) we call her the rat. I think we need a new nickname for this reality TV persona. She actually went by the name "Aija Darling" then. She's had more name changes than hot dinners!
Ha! thanks, I was waiting for her to come here so that I could perhaps get some tea. The Maldives is close by, maybe she'll stop off here on the way back to her AirBNB! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
you are an active member here... how can you act clueless like that?
Only 5 messages on Anna's threads though.

Oh, look, @AnnaBelt seem to have grown tired of "following the money"... You and Bastine... Bastine and you... Don't think I don't know how to connect the dots...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No worries. It's possible she couldn't secure a sponsor to take her to Dubai, or she was scared by the posts here since she could easily be arrested there.

Her real name is Aija Raty, which is why (see Wiki) we call her the rat. I think we need a new nickname for this reality TV persona. She actually went by the name "Aija Darling" then. She's had more name changes than hot dinners!
Aija Trashy? Just my suggestion 😅.

Oh I see, understood. I haven't been on this thread much, I wondered to what extent she'd been exposed. I saw her DM article. Unbelievable that people are still falling for her BS. Great work from you all 💛
Aaah, okay 👌🏼. Thank you very much and enjoy all we have compiled, then 😎.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Nona2020: This scene was hard to watch. She's either very drunk or just pretending to be:

And this next one baffles me, are they checking to see if Anna has soiled herself?

That other girl has no sympathy for Anna, that says a lot, she wouldn't help her at all and brought the boys in to deal with her:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
@Nona2020: This scene was hard to watch. She's either very drunk or just pretending to be:

And this next one baffles me, are they checking to see if Anna has soiled herself?

That other girl has no sympathy for Anna, that says a lot, she wouldn't help her at all and brought the boys in to deal with her:
They checked if she was bleeding from her knee or if the bleeding had stopped. They said she had been bleeding and spilling red wine all over the floor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ooo next story ‘the transformation never stops’ with her in the gym. Indirect answer to us? 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anna finally showing her students how to get a rich man, no course needed. That guy is tasting every bit of ash she inhaled from smoking cigs, yuck.

I wonder what her husband might think of this, hmm Joseph Hallit? Your employer, Audi Bank in Geneva, won't be happy that this is out:

A rare glimpse inside the mind of a scammer on vacation:
Polish_20211130_225044382~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Anna finally showing her students how to get a rich man, no course needed. That guy is tasting every bit of ash she inhaled from smoking cigs, yuck.

I wonder what her husband might think of this, hmm Joseph Hallit? Your employer, Audi Bank in Geneva, won't be happy that this is out:

A rare glimpse inside the mind of a scammer on vacation:
View attachment 897040
Sidenote her teeth still look bad today, and her mouth is lopsided. Her nose job and the teeth were her biggest investments but to me they look very cheap and like they should be done again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sidenote her teeth still look bad today, and her mouth is lopsided. Her nose job and the teeth were her biggest investments but to me they look very cheap and like they should be done again.
I highly doubt she spent £10,000 on a well researched plastic surgeon. Is that amount considered decent in the UK for rhinoplasty? She did say her first pair of veneers were low quality and that she got them fixed. I agree with you, they still don't fit her well. I think her smile is naturally like that and there's no way to fix it.

@Michelle05, here's my summary of Aija in Paradise Hotel:
Polish_20211130_230637895.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The nosejob is a joke, there is almost zero difference. After losing the alcohol bloating and baby fat, I think she would have looked better without all of the procedures she had.

The trash material from Hotel Paradise is great, I mean I expected something like that but not to that extreme. Way to go, our dear elegance coach.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tattle has forced her into Spa time to try and figure out the damage control
That's a bucket of water with her feet in it. Until I see spa attendants, products, luxurious interior, it's just a bucket of water... Anyone can do that at home. Does that mean we are all affluent? Or only the Maldives with sh*ty weather counts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We still haven’t seen her on a car or a resort golf cart. Poor thing must be walking everywhere like a dog, in London and in the Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We still haven’t seen her on a car or a resort golf cart. Poor thing must be walking everywhere like a dog, in London and in the Maldives
They don’t have cars at reethi rah . Everyone has bikes , or walk (but some parts are a long long walk!) a few get the buggy’s to get to dinner . I don’t agree there are single men though. When I went it was romantic couples or families with children . There are quite a few dinner and lunch options . It’s a lovely place. I went in November and although it rained in the night it rarely rained in the day , if it did it was half an hour and then sun ☀ .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They don’t have cars at reethi rah . Everyone has bikes , or walk (but some parts are a long long walk!) a few get the buggy’s to get to dinner . I don’t agree there are single men though. When I went it was romantic couples or families with children . There are quite a few dinner and lunch options . It’s a lovely place. I went in November and although it rained in the night it rarely rained in the day , if it did it was half an hour and then sun ☀ .
ANNA BEY IS ALONE THERE WITH NO HUSBAND OR FRIENDS

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha I was being ironic, but disappointed an influential person as Anna didn’t have a private buggy and assigned driver , even if its for a short distance.
Your holiday sounds beautiful tho, I hope you enojed it to the fullest.

ANNA BEY IS ALONE THERE WITH NO HUSBAND OR FRIENDS
Her storyline always flip flops, one min she uses “we” and the next she’s single. How come only Anna bey got sunburnt and not Joe? Regardless she just solidified that they do not spend time together.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy holidays all! Anna Bey and her sad pathetic life are depressing me. I won't let her ruin Christmas and New Years. So to cheer things up a bit here's a luxury influencer wearing (gasp!) a sweater from H&M! Enjoy the thought of Anna screaming at the ceiling watching this lovely home and a real husband:

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Anna Bey XXX 😂😂😂😂🤣
@teki_awas I wonder if you work in creative industry

btw thank you for the gifs 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.