Anna Bey #31 Expert scammer, cheat sheet, grandma style elegant mistakes, affluent husband disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to talk, it is private, the Swiss are reserved and keep themselves to themselves
Anna's behaviour here is abnormal and Stealth Wealth is common for the Swiss.
Her: Switzerland is the best, foreigners don't like it because they have high standards.
Thread: Could you elaborate, please?
Her: No.

It's like talking to Anna, I swear, can't get past the first layer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Her: Switzerland is the best, foreigners don't like it because they have high standards.
Thread: Could you elaborate, please?
Her: No.

It's like talking to Anna, I swear, can't get past the first layer.
@eigenwijs has been here for a long long time. Never once tried to derail the threads. Give her the benefit of doubt. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's "following the money". 🤭
i don’t want to derail you, but what is happening here with the animosity towards bastine?!! Did I miss some posts? Or was anything deleted?

to the other tattler I understand, but I feel confused in these last recent posts.

to not waste space: SEO

Anna Bey Maldives. Aija Raty Räty. Anna Bey Husband. Aija darling. Anna Bey on Paradise Hotel Sweden. School of Affluence Scam. Anna Bey Hooker. School of affluence refund.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i don’t want to derail you, but what is happening here with the animosity towards bastine?!! Did I miss some posts? Or was anything deleted?

to the other tattler I understand, but I feel confused in these last recent posts.

to not waste space: SEO

Anna Bey Maldives. Aija Raty Räty. Anna Bey Husband. Aija darling. Anna Bey on Paradise Hotel Sweden. School of Affluence Scam. Anna Bey Hooker. School of affluence refund.
Something here is quite clear for me already (and maybe for a tiny number that pays attention to everything that's been happening since thread #27) and, unfortunately, might serve greatly as distraction for Anna Bey. Therefore I'll keep on keeping it to myself. But I am watching closely. Always.

Reactions: 7
I read everything since thread 15 and I really enjoy when the discussion is light, funny and with many contributors. Honnestly I am here to entertain myself with jokes about Anna. So i am very happy that the person that talks about herself at the third person, create false allegations with weather conditions and put a FBI ambiance here is gone. Let’s have fun again. I read everything and I did not get the « « follow the money » thing.

O absent presence, Bastine is not here;
False flattering hope, that with so fair a face
Bare me in hand, that in this orphan place
Bastine, I say my Bastine, should appear.
What say’st thou now? Where is that dainty cheer
Thou told’st mine eyes should help their famished case?
But thou art gone, now that self-felt disgrace
Doth make me most to wish thy comfort near …

1638406270847.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I read everything since thread 15 and I really enjoy when the discussion is light, funny and with many contributors. Honnestly I am here to entertain myself with jokes about Anna. So i am very happy that the person that talks about herself at the third person, create false allegations with weather conditions and put a FBI ambiance here is gone. Let’s have fun again. I read everything and I did not get the « « follow the money » thing.

Bastine seemed 100% honest and upfront to me (maybe communicated in a more serious tone because I think she knows WAYYYYYY more than any of us do about Anna). I have ZERO evidence to doubt her. LOVED her contributions and hope she comes back.

The ‘follow the money’ gal is a whole different story (the Anna belt lady). I appreciate some of her posts but somehow quickly did a 180 when people didn’t embrace the very lengthy posts about politics & religion, etc.

I think the less we focus on others and the more we focus on Anna, the easier and more interesting the thread becomes. Who cares if someone says something that offends you, skip it. Sometimes people just like to get attention or don’t know how to practice good Tattle etiquette.

If we all just stay hyper focused on ANNA BEY and go after her relentlessly (in our own individual style), I think it’ll be a more welcoming platform especially for newbies that are tempted to jump in. 😊✌👯‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Switzerland is the best, foreigners don't like it because they have high standards.
What an interpretation!!!

First, I wrote some foreigners don't like because they cannot fit here. Anna is a perfect paragon)))
I was asked to tell about the wealthy here. I could but I don't do, because very private things are involved.

And I completely agree that London was the best place for Anna.

Reactions: 6

First, I wrote some foreigners don't like because they cannot fit here. Anna is a perfect paragon)))
I was asked to tell about the wealthy here. I could but I don't do, because very private things are involved.

As said before by many members there's no need to share anything, it detracts the focus from Anna.
I suggest we kindly get back on track, back to that Anna Bey tattle we all adore to indulge! ;)

Reactions: 6

I agree with you. Most foreigners who come to Switzerland just fail to integrate. Expats are often around fellow expats without making an effort befriend locals. Have you seen the Geneva shore around any Swiss friends??? Most foreigners that move here tend to find friends from their own countries. Swiss people are reserved, friendly but takes them time to let foreigners into their inner circle.
Someone mentioned Switzerland not being the best (something like that) there’s no best or worst place in the world, every country has its own charms. One just has to just find a city or country that appeals to them. Switzerland is boring for some people, even for some Swiss people… life is laidback compared to London, Paris, New York etc. Great for people that love a quiet life.

For anyone is interested to find out about life Geneva and Switzerland in general through a foreigner’s experience; checkout this blog https://livingeneva.com/about-livingeneva/

Reactions: 11
Yes, we need to focus on Anna. She has been so boring lately… thanks to the person who found the reality tv episodes on YouTube, it gave us something to munch on.

Reactions: 15
In her latest video she has a green blemish where she probably got the vaccination.

... unless she painted it on or got a shot of something else just to prove that she's vaccinated. 😂

Same - read everything and didn't get it

Reactions: 8
Regarding Bastine, and let me start with saying I have no problem stating that to her face as well, she sounded far too condescending. The long-winded tirades on proper this and proper that, expert on everything. When in Rome, do as Romans do, but when you are trying to become more Roman than the purest Rome patricians... well, that might get you in trouble even amongst them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Bastine seemed 100% honest and upfront to me (maybe communicated in a more serious tone because I think she knows WAYYYYYY more than any of us do about Anna). I have ZERO evidence to doubt her. LOVED her contributions and hope she comes back.

Regarding Bastine, and let me start with saying I have no problem stating that to her face as well, she sounded far too condescending.
I'm sure Bastine has more important things to attend to, a mere sommelier's opinion wouldn't disrupt her at all. She is the moment. It's only natural that others feel a bit jealous of her tenacity.

@Bastine de Beaumanoir you deserved a long rest after all the hard work you did for the thread. We are so grateful for your contributions. Hope you're alright and we wish you happy holidays.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

I'm sure Bastine has more important things to attend to, a mere sommelier's opinion wouldn't disrupt her at all. She is the moment. It's only natural that others feel a bit jealous of her tenacity.

See how she derails the thread without even being here? And the thread becomes about someone who's invisible. And you don't even notice!

Reactions: 9
Alright, let's get back on track (see how easy it is? You just need to contribute an idea or a picture, maybe some research):

Polish_20211202_124335271.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's one of the things I'm trained in, I am not a somm by profession. I am also completely fine from coming from an EE country as in sure, my circumstances are much different than they used to be, but I am proud of who I am, I am not desperately assuming identity of any other country to try and be as French as possible or as Swiss as possible. I do not envy Bastine in that respect, I actually feel sorry for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.