Anna Bey #31 Expert scammer, cheat sheet, grandma style elegant mistakes, affluent husband disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, theres so much material and finals are approaching, but heres the highlights from episode 21 where she first enters:
The premise of the show is that guys and girls are supposed to form couples, and at the end of every week the one who haven't been able to form a couple gets voted out. Aija gets a "magic key" to her room which she is free to give out to any guy she wants from the host Alex Schulman. Witth it she can also look up different rooms.

Aija has a small "pre-talk" at 2:18.
- My name is Aija, I'm 24 years old andI live in Stockholm. I'm a girl who likes to have fun, like to do away with me, the funnier the better. The most important thing for me is to not let people I care about down and that will be my priority in the house. In one way I don't care about winning Paradise hotel, for me it's about creating as much chaos as possible in the house. To have sex on TV is nothing for me, only idiots do it. But it would be fun to se if I get to regret my words"

She enters at 05:10 in a golden chair-thing. She says that everyone looks superhot and the hottest guy is one of the shorter guys. A guy, Petter says that his first impression of her is that she will fit in to the house perfectly. Her expectations of her time in the house is to party hard. The host asks if she is a "quiet wine-drinking thinker that likes to play chess or a hare who loves to party" She says she's a hare who loves to shot tequila until 6 am. A girl named Melissa says that "she doesn't have the biggest boobs or butt and a dark voice and that is great because guys love curves on ladies". Petter and Johannes talks about not finding her hot and the girls fill Aija up on what has happened previously on the show. Aija says that she will be on the girls side and that she is a true feminist and that the guys arent allowed to boss them around anymore.

11:20
The guys are going to dance in order to win Aija over. The theme is "samba". The one she likes best gets to sleep with her that night. She gives names Emanuel the best dancer but doesn't give him the key at 13:45. At 14:04 she motivates why, she found his "package" to be talking to her if you know what she means, she liked it. A guy named Erik says that Aija is very good at getting the party started and she gets everyone pumped up on shots. She later gives the key to said Erik and motivates in a sync that she would like to make out with him and get to know him. She don't know why but maybe she is a bit bored and wants to start a fight with his girl Lin. At 17:10 she is very drunk.

19:18 Aija and Melissa makes out and people stand around saying how hot it is. She later asks Erik if it's time to go to bed. He says that he wants to stay up a bit longer. 20:25 she very drunkly talk about the girl Melissa she made out with and a guy named Petter and that Petter and Melissa almost had sex in the pool.
20:57, flashback to Erik saying he doesn't plan to do anything with Aija, then they make out in the pool with no clothes on. They get out of the pool and Erik tries to get Aija to have sex with her, Aija laughs, then we don't know what happens anymore. Time for next episode!

Paradise hotel is a very popular TV-show in Sweden and a lot of people watch it, it's still going on but have been surrounded by a lot of controversy. I apologize if my english isn't up to Anna Bey-standards!
Wow, thank you for the translation. YT does not allow captions for these old videos. The videos that were discussed a year or so ago are finally here! I am in in disbelief this was filmed for a TV show but not surprised at the same time.

edit: episodes 21-22

C351E62F-2919-4C2A-A8DA-AED5821FC04E.png
32061C19-7BB9-4DA4-BA97-5DBC20396381.png

A1CD1040-FFE3-419E-BF7F-C883B3B498F0.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Ep 23-24

Ep 24 ends with a song “remember life was easier, now it’s all AMNESIA”

I don’t mind even this drunk party girl. But this is not the person who should be collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars from much classier women, selling her level up course.

On ep 24 she seemed to stir drama and snatch a guy from another girl, perhaps a Swedish speaker can confirm but another girl called her the B word 🤷‍♀️

She basically spreads her legs drunk and rolls around the bed. Yes, in a mini skirt. Too sad to screenshot.

25A5B558-EA49-444B-B9CF-D179487C8294.png
57CC4C05-5E33-4BD9-ACB9-33DEFC1D62B7.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Wow, thank you for the translation. YT does not allow captions for these old videos. The videos that were discussed a year or so ago are finally here! I am in in disbelief this was filmed for a TV show but not surprised at the same time.

edit: episodes 21-22

View attachment 896308View attachment 896312
View attachment 896337
Gosh, she looks so ugly and hookerish in those shots. She really thinks she changed lots by acquiring this "elegant" persona, but the trash creature she's always been never goes away.

No women out there should take her as a role model, especially those that come from a better/more stable background!

Ep 23-24

Ep 24 ends with a song “remember life was easier, now it’s all AMNESIA”

I don’t mind even this drunk party girl. But this is not the person who should be collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars from much classier women, selling her level up course.

On ep 24 she seemed to stir drama and snatch a guy from another girl, perhaps a Swedish speaker can confirm but another girl called her the B word 🤷‍♀️

She basically spreads her legs drunk and rolls around the bed. Yes, in a mini skirt. Too sad to screenshot.

View attachment 896351View attachment 896358
Don't pity her for she pities no one.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Her bedsheets must be just awful. I'm accepting requests to make GIFs from the paradise hotel videos. Send me a reply with your favorite clip (please add link too) and the timestamp. I can also add a text on the bottom if you'd like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
One thing I notice in these episodes is the amount of alcohol she drinks compared to the others.
They are also partying but they are not slurring their speech or going on solo missions to find more alcohol for themselves like Aija does.
Aija is black out-drunk with a cigarette glued to her mouth and drinks such large amounts I can’t understand that the tv-production team let it continue?
Was this before or after she went to Ibiza?
imagine the state of her liver…

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Don't pity her for she pities no one.
Oh I know, it was my friend who she took info from and blocked 🤣

Can @teki_awas or someone take the screenshot of Aija’s real tears and compare it to her fake crying about her student’s sob story while selling her course?

2CEF0BFF-8C66-4CB0-BBB9-076630EA7AAF.png
0C7FF0B3-AFB7-4A05-8DFF-92691491888D.png

Her bedsheets must be just awful. I'm accepting requests to make GIFs from the paradise hotel videos. Send me a reply with your favorite clip and the timestamp. I can also add a text on the bottom if you'd like.

Ep 23 around 19th min Aija running with a bottle
Ep 23 min 20:27 - 20:32

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I know, it was my friend who she took info from and blocked 🤣

Can @teki_awas or someone take the screenshot of Aija’s real tears and compare it to her fake crying about her student’s sob story while selling her course?

View attachment 896377View attachment 896375

Ep 23 around 19th min Aija running with a bottle
Ep 23 min 20:27 - 20:32
Can't deny she does look like a rat though. And always had terrible taste for earrings. :ROFLMAO:

What these TV productions want for their reality shows is exactly someone or a couple of people to spice up things and that mostly happens by adding two kinds of (trashy) people: The party-hard and the "strong" personality ones (this one generally lack manners, is entitled, egoistic and displays traces of violence).

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
you're the best
Paradise Hotel Säsong 4 Avsnitt 23 20:49'
can't thank @Lucrezia_05 enough for sharing Paradise hotel with us

View attachment 896406

Ahahaha!!! Omg! 😱 🤣🤣🤣 I am rolling on the floor laughing at that pic of her passed out on the bed with her legs wide open!!
:oops:😂

What a hoochie you were, Ms. Raty!! Wow, girl!!

No wonder she’s always on her soapbox about transformation this & transformation that! Trying to milk that transformation story for every penny yet Anna NEVER EVER would’ve talked about her stripper days had it not been for Tattle exposing her.

She is NOT the honest and FORTHCOMING person she paints herself to be and yet she demands you hand her your hard earned money AND pay attention ladies because THIS is the girl that you’re also sharing your passport private details with not to mention giving her FULL ACCESS to EVERYTHING personal (camera roll, contacts, location info, etc etc etc.) whenever you sign up for her rAt-List App. WOW. Be very careful!

Yes, we all have a past, but this is more than your typical crazy girl phase! I mean… 😬

I especially hate the fact that Anna has never shared any of this with her audience/ “students” except again for the rated G version/ cherry picking tiny tiny bits here and there.

Again, we all have a past and that isn’t the point. The point is, with Anna using “her story” as the “product” to prove that hey, look this was me before and this is me after and this is how I got there - now, buy my course!!! She isn’t telling people the honest truth, so people are being defrauded by her False Marketing! They think she’s been rubbing elbows with HIGH SOCIETY for 15 years remember!! That’s what she said in one of her sales pitch webinar things. 🤥🤥 Shame on you, Anna.

Again!! Nothing wrong with your past, but you’ve been hiding and twisting the truth for wayyyy too long and too many girls keep falling for it believing her course is their golden KEY to entering High Society. There is a way to access Elite circles, but Anna has NO PERSONAL EXPERIENCE in this area so how can she show you/guide you??!?! No one asks her for this proof! (Yet, it’s right in front of their faces if only they took a second to deconstruct the stuff she posts/and fails to post on her social media accounts). 😑

• Sick
Reactions: 29
It’s sad that some girls second guess themselves this much… and all because of some dumb opinion from a literal NOBODY. 🙁

(Screenshot below is a question that someone in Anna’s FB group just posted).

447C048A-BC31-46D4-9F54-29BBCDA3EAA0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
NOW WE HAVE PROOF WHY SHE COULD NOT AND WOULD NEVER SUCCEED IN SWEDEN WITH HER "AFFLUENT" BS, WHY SHE NEVER COMES BACK NOR CONSIDERS TO SETTLE DOWN THERE.

I suggest to repost all those screenshots in the next thread and also include "Paradise Hotel" in the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s sad that some girls second guess themselves this much… and all because of some dumb opinion from a literal NOBODY. 🙁

(Screenshot below is a question that someone in Anna’s FB group just posted).

View attachment 896437
Things like this make me really mad at Anna, making teenagers in America feeling uncomfortable being themselves with family. Anna’s granny advice will make them look weird and try to hard at the family gathering and hurt their fragile self esteem at that age even more so they will do risky things to get the money for a scam course useless for American teens and university students. So upsetting.

Reactions: 14
Even with her garish makeup on that show, she was SO MUCH MORE likable than whatever it is she has become.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.