Anna Bey #31 Expert scammer, cheat sheet, grandma style elegant mistakes, affluent husband disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for a second she’s vaccinated.
If she is why the need to cancel her London trip?
Of course she lies about it to shut people up.

Reactions: 10
I love the comments on her articles.

View attachment 894771

View attachment 894773

I think if a few of us start emailing Jessica Green at the Daily Mail to tell her that Anna is a homeless scammer in a fake marriage she could be persuaded to write an exposé. Assuming she cares about journalism.

I think she takes what Anna says at face value without research. For example, the blurb says she "splits her time between London and Geneva" which of course is false. I think a big splashy story about Anna faking her life would bring in millions of views for the DM, especially as most readers dislike her anyway. What do you all think? This could be our Christmas gift to Anna.

We could also try the Sun, if Jessica does not respond. They have covered her in the past, I believe.
She loves being on the DM and think it's a big deal. Not a clue what she's on about, it's definitely the loo where I am coming from 😂

Reactions: 8
its about time the other journalist published his article on her!.

reethi rah is lovely, although ive heard other newer resorts are just as nice. I wonder who she is there with, I agree its odd to never post anything with the husband even if his face was blurred .

RR has a stunning yoga pavilion where residents can book private yoga sessions overlooking the ocean, im surprised she hasn't done/shown this, its one of the few things there is to do there!.

Reactions: 6
Her swimming costume looks horrible - I’m not sure why it further ages her and the fitting is bad.

Reactions: 8
Hello! I'm not sure if this has already been linked here on Tattle, but I couldn't find anything and the wikipedia is missing the information. The episodes of Paradise hotel where Aija is featured is up on youtube: (she comes in at 5:04)

It's in Swedish unfortunately (I'm swedish so that's how I found it) "säsong 4" = season 4

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She loves being on the DM and think it's a big deal. Not a clue what she's on about, it's definitely the loo where I am coming from 😂
The average Brit wouldn't be caught dead reading the Daily Fail. Its a social faux pas somewhere in between getting loo roll stuck in your knickers and bad-mouthing the Queen.

Reactions: 16
The average Brit wouldn't be caught dead reading the Daily Fail. Its a social faux pas somewhere in between getting loo roll stuck in your knickers and bad-mouthing the Queen.
Loo or lavatory? LMFAO

Watching Paradise Hotel with my popcorn now. Aija/anna whatever her name was then comes in at minute 5:10. Waiting for our Swedish posters to help translate. The milkmaid calves, flat chest, and terrible makeup all on display from the eleganza coach.

1638195263192.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I had to double check the release date, I was going to say she looks pretty on par with everyone else in the early 2000s with the orange skin, thin round eyebrows, big blind earrings and heavy eye makeup. But wow this was within the last 10years. She’s always been late to the trends.

good thing she got a nose job, it’s the first thing I noticed after that spray tan.
This image encapsulates my reaction perfectly, bewilderment that someone had a rats nest, orange skin and a witch nose in 2010

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello! I'm not sure if this has already been linked here on Tattle, but I couldn't find anything and the wikipedia is missing the information. The episodes of Paradise hotel where Aija is featured is up on youtube: (she comes in at 5:04)

It's in Swedish unfortunately (I'm swedish so that's how I found it) "säsong 4" = season 4
Omg
This made me cringe so hard that I feel nauseous.
She’s exactly how I thought she would be, super vulgar, trashy, DRUNK and speaks like she has brain damage.
A few highlights:
At 14:00 minutes she says that she chose one of the guys because of his “package”/dick.
She says later on that she wants to start a fight with one of the girls.
She calls herself a GYPSY.

This is her true self. Remember this is on camera, imagine how she behaved in Malta/Ibiza 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I had to double check the release date, I was going to say she looks pretty on par with everyone else in the early 2000s with the orange skin, thin round eyebrows, big blind earrings and heavy eye makeup. But wow this was within the last 10years. She’s always been late to the trends.

good thing she got a nose job, it’s the first thing I noticed after that spray tan.
This image encapsulates my reaction perfectly, bewilderment that someone had a rats nest, orange skin and a witch nose in 2010
Yeah no. I never looked like that no matter the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In before the damage control podcast.

"Yes we all did lesbian kissing on television in our youth hehe just a part of growing up am I right"?

"And also topless kissing on camera in a pool with a dude I just met, it's all a part of your 20s, girls. Good practice for kissing strange men from Seeking Arrangement, which is what I ended up doing in London."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Could it be that she is a distant cousin of the human race, yet still under the umbrella of homosapiens? That would definitely explain her unconventional speech patters and odd behavior.

Polish_20211129_234151842.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I don't think coming from a 3rd world country is an excuse for women taking elegance advice from...her

Screenshot_20211129-155217.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.