Anna Bey #31 Expert scammer, cheat sheet, grandma style elegant mistakes, affluent husband disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skimmed her new video and it’s the typical inarticulate drivel. Out of touch, shaming, desperate. Here is a new low for someone claiming to take speech lessons: High split dresses vs high slit dresses:
3C64C9F8-04F2-4849-B987-15A138579B15.jpeg

It’s not just a typo, she repeats it over and over again 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I skimmed her new video and it’s the typical inarticulate drivel. Out of touch, shaming, desperate. Here is a new low for someone claiming to take speech lessons: High split dresses vs high slit dresses:
View attachment 893280

It’s not just a typo, she repeats it over and over again 🤦🏼‍♀️
Engerllishh lessons didn't go too well I guess. I wonder who her speech coach was that she mentioned in the last video about elegant ways to talk?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks Queen Anna, without you I surely would have shown up to my in-laws Christmas dinner in lingerie!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I checked her latest video and since couple of pictures says more than a ton of words...
BA2B593E-D220-4DB8-A630-C2985587EEF9.jpeg

C3F785F4-4548-4FBA-B14B-69C2C140E2A7.jpeg

98523345-90C4-4BF4-807A-C60964DEB581.jpeg

so I won’t take her advices seriously. Especially not the one about the Christmas sweaters. I personally think that Scandinavian or Nordic or Icelandic sweaters are beautiful and I enjoy to wear them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
People mostly wear Christmas sweaters when celebrating Xmas with close friends and family. Oh, sorry! She doesn’t have close friends or family around her to celebrate with. I kinda feel sorry for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's amazing that she comes up with such content even though she's qualified this, certified that... A curriculum and language skills able to make every plain jane jealous. 🥴 :ROFLMAO:

Makes you wish you had her self-esteem, doesn't it? :cool::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So if anyone wants to check older threads, she was in Seychelles(?) last year this time too. And I feel like I made this post before: what we won’t see from Aija at the holidays.

A beautifully decorated home and tree of her own

Any extravagant gifts from her Average Joe

Preparation of amazing meals at home: this is to be expected as she never shows her day-to-day meals either.

In case any readers forgot, Anna Bey is homeless. Going to keep emphasizing this because she has not in 3 years (going on 4) ever shown her home. She has used hotels, the bank’s lounge, and a rented office in a low-income building, but again: SHE DOES NOT HAVE A HOME that’s why this holiday season she cannot show you one, my dear readers.

Let's be careful of taking advice from someone who is jealous of people with a loving and secure family unit. She gives advice to sabotage you. If you show up at your boyfriend's family dinner in a nun outfit while everyone else is in an ugly sweater, no one will be impressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She decided to bash the Christmas sweater, but when was the last time she just had fun? When was the last time she did anything fun, joyful, wholesome? It must be really boring to be her. Imagine going about your day judging how “expensive” something looks. She’s like Scrooge! Only has fun at the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She decided to bash the Christmas sweater, but when was the last time she just had fun? When was the last time she did anything fun, joyful, wholesome? It must be really boring to be her. Imagine going about your day judging how “expensive” something looks. She’s like Scrooge! Only has fun at the bank.
One thing is to adopt a lifestyle in which you opt for premium/bespoke goods in your life for the sake of quality/exclusivity/a reflex of the class you belong. The other, completely different, is to pretend you own those stuff and use it as a way of measuring everything and everyone around you as an equal or below you. Anna Bey clearly has a problem with elitism and constantly displays one direct effect of it: Discrimination.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I watched at double speed but was laughing when she mentioned these in particular:

For #4 “don’t wear a summer dress in winter” see the pic below of what she was wearing, talking about Christmas and NYE. Ok, Anna/Aija where is your winter clothing?

For #5 “don’t wear girly cupcake dresses” she could have added the photos of herself in the Paris photoshoot (and other photos with Disney princess dresses and balloons).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On the topic of frumpy and ill-fitting dresses
Screenshot_20211128-200501.jpg

Anna just had a flashback to Amnesia Club and the dresses/outfits she and the dancers would wear
Screenshot_20211128-200750.jpg

"Jackward or however you pronounce it"! Well at least she's being honest about the fact that she has no expertise in the correct pronunciation of fashion and textile related terms despite having an IVP diploma and image consultant qualification...
Screenshot_20211128-200820.jpg

This is the woman who is invited to all the parties
Screenshot_20211128-200959.jpg

Bonus content: her latest ig activity

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love how she never mentions pants at all. Like every elite woman just wears dresses 24/7. Even in the dead of winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just watched this video and she is an absolute head. She has zero style and the dress she is wearing is so ill fitting. She’s such a wannabe, she naturally looks common herself. I have no idea why she thinks she has an ounce of knowledge on fashion to be able to share such videos with the audience and these idiots comment below agreeing with her must all be wannabe basic idiots who are hoping they can also bag a bucktooth billionaire too. If you look at someone like Trinny Woodall who breaks all the rules that she mentions and always looks amazing for her age etc and actually comes from affluence, you can tell this phoney doesn’t know a single thing. I hope soon she will truly be exposed for overcharging desperate women this snake oil approach to finding a rich man.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That dress really isn’t flattering on her, together with her fake lips it makes her look chunky.

Reactions: 12
The dress looks like its from SHEin and she used a belt to "make it work" The shape of the chest makes hers look extremely saggy as well as making her arms look like they have "bingo wings."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks like a little girl playing dress up. Mentioned before was how she’s giving these tips to her past self and not to actual people. How much of a dimwit was she to wear summer dresses in the winter?

YouTube channels with around 300k subscribers get their videos sponsored, why can’t Anna find a sponsor? Maybe some makeup / skincare brands? Discount codes for the holidays? finding a good bargain is not cheap behaviour, it’s called being financially literate. The.La.way constantly posts discount codes for clothes and makeup on her story for her followers to use.

Anna is uneducated beyond comprehension. I truly cannot imagine myself in Anna’s mind. Her job is to be a social media entrepreneur who works like a horse (her words) around 50h /week (if memory serves me right) ok well what’re you doing Anna? I don’t see you being invited to brand deals, having live interviews, getting sponsored by brands, I see nothing that shows you’re working. God HelloFresh, FunctionOfBeauty, Glamnetics, SkillShare sponsor every single type of influencer there is, yet somehow she can’t even get that??

Anna take notes this is how you show that you’re in a theatre without being disrespectful by filming it. Good job for Karim making sure that no ones face is shown

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
That dress is doing her shoulders no favours :sick: This time last year I thought it was so classy of her to not post anything of her family, her husband, christmas celebrations. Now I know the truth, she truly has nobody to share this with and its so sad she is pretending this is what 'elegant ladies' do. Who ever heard of looking down on velvet and glitter at Christmas? This time of year we make everything look as sparkly and warm as possible. Aija wouldn't know that of course as she thinks any kind of authentic joy is tacky.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.