Anna Bey #30 Homeless scammer on the run, trafficking, riding not for fun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is very immature and prefers a simplified worldview to be able to cope with reality. She's doing it by labelling people, especially when they hurt her. It's her coping mechanism, so she can blame all things on others without looking into a mirror. Anna has lots of trauma connected to men, so she feels qualified to talk about these things, however, she shouldn't, because she didn't work out her issues fully yet. Instead of playing life coach, she should find a good therapist to find her peace first. I guess she's dipping her toes to test waters to see if it's a viable way to pivot her venture, we all can see she's has run out of ideas.
Totally agree!

Even her content is just so basic and simplified. That's why I could never watch it.

She is like gaining her self worth with labeling people on elegant and not elegant ones. She is good as long as She is the elegant one.

She puts her hair on one side and immediately thinks She is better than 99% of population.
Her confidence is based on her invented affluent/elegant behaviour. She does not have real confidence.

And she seems to have so much issues with men. It is dangerous to listen to her dating advices.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I agree with these statistics, but I am certain our Anna Bey has not personally met this many people 😆 She lives in too small of a pretentious bubble to really come across such a person in my opinion.
Anna herself is the psychopath people need to spot before they trust her!

Just like Bassam, Lauren ( LA way) Lina, other friends in the past that. they didn't notice her traits, trusted her, pumped stories and pictures with her and once they found out she's too dangerous it's late, their reputation was in danger, so decided to distance themselves. internet keeps all the mess!

It's not that she knows anyonw with psychopathic traits, She just reads tattle and steals whatever topic we discuss here to create contents (Psychopathic behaviors topic was discussed in thread 21)

Reactions: 10
For the general population my personal opinion is learning to specifically identify someone with ASPD (Sociopathy/Psychopathy) or Narcissistic personality disorder (we are only missing histrionic and borderline to complete cluster B) to be useless. Even trained professionals fail :)
Learn how to cut off people who doesn't want the best for you. You don't need to justify why you cut people out of your life. Nobody is entitled to your time.

Personal opinion: the pattern of behaviour of Anna Bey does match up with someone with ASPD (and Narcissistic personality disorder)*. While research of how ASPD in women is still very lacking, her behavioral pattern does align with how it traditionally appears in men. btw this isn't a professional diagnosis and don't take it as such.

*It's kinda assumed everyone on the ASPD-spectrum also have Narcissistic personality disorder

Just saw therapy appear, if I recall correctly the rate of betterment (can't recall exact word in English) for people with ASPD is VERY low.

When you enter the group usually labeled as a traditional psychopath my former professor said it would be a miracle if it happened due to psychopaths seeing themselves as superior and there is absolutely nothing wrong with them, therefore very hard to treat. The odds for betterment in research where they split psychopaths in a type a and b. they found the best odds are in the group that can feel remorse/guilt*.

The sub-group of people with ASPD with the most succesful treatments are those who got treated in jail and sociopaths.

*Many wouldn't even label them as psychopaths

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
⚠ MY LADIES, PAY ATTENTION : this thread have been infiltrated by two or three minions who are trying to manipulate our perception of the timeline. Anna Bey is no longer in Geneva and, with the help of her minions, she tries to makes us believe she is.

⚠
I was very intrigued by the apparition of the ugly silk pants in the last video.
As if by chance, a picture with the same ugly pants was posted at the page 15 of this thread by a new member. The only time we saw those pants was in the very first threads of Tattle (summer 2020). It is not a coincidence that someone shows, out of blue, the same pants just before Anna's Video!

⚠Their tactic is as follows : by showing those pants at the page 15 we react to them and they stay in our memory ; by showing the pants in the video, after the picture, we react to the fact that Anna is reacting to us, hence we believe in an accurate chronology, like things were happening in the present moment, in a logical order.

⚠
Don't fall in that trap. The same goes with the puffer, it was prepared. By the way, she is in a car, we can't see the Autumn in Geneva. Also she is unable to show the famous evenings with thick fog in Geneva which are a meteorological tradition here in november and pretty spectacular.

⚠
And the "toxic" discussion (narcissists, etc) was probably filmed at the same period when she did a video on toxic people to avoid (like 2019 or 2020)?
Don't fall into those manipulations, ladies.

Also, the same minions are trying to suggest other informations than us, by composing two-way messages : one part in our direction and the other part suggesting to silent & gullible readers that Anna don't lie and that she is affluent. All in the same message.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This last video is a joke, I lost it when she said to look for loose threads when it's exactly what she shows in her lookbook video... also please put these white pants in the trash, I can't stand to see them anymore.
All the advices are so vague like "find your own personal style!" - "take care of your shoes!" - of course Anna you're a genius !! (/s)
It's amazing also that after all those years, no one, absolutely no one ever told her how bad her hair extensions look.

The only genuine advice she gave was to shop for your current size and not the one you wish to attain.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has Anna finally woken up and realised that Lina is no longer her friend? Or is she starting to recover from the heartbreak of losing Bassam? Honey, Lina and Bassam aren't the ones in need of a diagnosis. They just didn't want to deal with you and all the skeletons in your closet anymore. Or have you been suffering at the hands of Carl and Joseph
View attachment 865561
Is she spinning all this up in a lead-up to explaining why she got rid of Average Joe? 😎

For someone like Aija and her scammy course, to end the so long hoped-for leveled-up "marriage" without explanation would be problematic. She'd have to blame Average Joe and his friends for the situation. (Aija always blames everyone else for her situation).

To make it palatable, Average Joe would of course have to be a narcissist or worse - with emphasis on the "worse" part because she hopes that might draw attention away from her audience noticing the mirror of narcissism in herself. ("Poor Anna!!!").

We do keep asking "where's Average Joe???" Apart from shadows of a disembodied hand of dubious ownership, he has vanished.

She probably doesn't even have a stock of old photos she can post now to imply that they're still together. So Average Joe has to take the fall in Aija's storyline. She'll say he's gone because he's just bad. She's already implied, post-"marriage," that she's annoyed with ungenerous men. Since there shouldn't be any other men in her life that she should expect any kind of generosity from, post-"marriage," that would have to be Average Joe.

But what exactly spurred this little hissy fit? Has she lost the at least part-time Corsair accommodation in that decidedly unglamorous suburb of Geneva? No more Audi Lounge (apart from pre-taped recordings from the hot weather season). And nope, she wasn't ever going to be living with the fake "husband." Has she lost the funding for Corsair? Have her benefactors/business partners objected to her lack of current revenue? The whole Corsair setup seemed super temporary indeed. The only things that count to Ratty are her bank account and keeping up appearances. That's the sum total of what she cares about. She must be truly peeved about something that has hit her where it counts. Something has happened. Combine the increasing reduction in the availability of filming sites (that must be tense), plus having to explain the demise of Average Joe, and the pressure is on.

So what warrants such a car rant? It would certainly not be elegant to sit in a car and just gripe about one's friends and associates, and imply that they are narcissists & psychopaths, would it? Such things should best be kept off of social media, if one is an elegant lady, correct?

She's mad about probably more than a few things that have combined to hit her in her shallow little gold-digger heart, and she's about to let Average Joe take the fall for all of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
⚠ MY LADIES, PAY ATTENTION : this thread have been infiltrated by two or three minions who are trying to manipulate our perception of the timeline. Anna Bey is no longer in Geneva and, with the help of her minions, she tries to makes us believe she is.

⚠
I was very intrigued by the apparition of the ugly silk pants in the last video.
As if by chance, a picture with the same ugly pants was posted at the page 15 of this thread by a new member. The only time we saw those pants was in the very first threads of Tattle (summer 2020). It is not a coincidence that someone shows, out of blue, the same pants just before Anna's Video!

⚠Their tactic is as follows : by showing those pants at the page 15 we react to them and they stay in our memory ; by showing the pants in the video, after the picture, we react to the fact that Anna is reacting to us, hence we believe in an accurate chronology, like things were happening in the present moment, in a logical order.

⚠
Don't fall in that trap. The same goes with the puffer, it was prepared. By the way, she is in a car, we can't see the Autumn in Geneva. Also she is unable to show the famous evenings with thick fog in Geneva which are a meteorological tradition here in november and pretty spectacular.

⚠
And the "toxic" discussion (narcissists, etc) was probably filmed at the same period when she did a video on toxic people to avoid (like 2019 or 2020)?
Don't fall into those manipulations, ladies.

Also, the same minions are trying to suggest other informations than us, by composing two-way messages : one part in our direction and the other part suggesting to silent & gullible readers that Anna don't lie and that she is affluent. All in the same message.
Totally agree that the videos she's been posting on YouTube & Instagram were recorded long ago I can say that as her left eye has changed dramatically since last year, her lips are bigger now, her body has changed..
And agree she doesn't have access to Audi lounge anymore and those stories were recorded in the past. I doubt Joseph is around , so it means no access to lounge

Your point about using the pants makes so much sense if someone has really posted them ( I don't remember, I've missed many posts)

I just think her fans read here but she herself is among us dropping some manipulating lines here and there

Reactions: 22
I agree it’s more likely she met a more cunning and deceiving person than her that tricked her (lina? Ivan? Karim?) and she’s calling them a psychopath. Oh no honey, that’s just called playing smart. Being a shark doesn’t make you a psychopath, it just makes you a shark
I think she is just a puppet for a Dan Lok type investor. Investors believe in the entertainment industry haters generate a profit. Because since we are hating her we are not the target audience for the whales who will spend the most. I feel like whatever we are saying, it’s just generating a profit for her investors. Her inconsistency shows she is clearly not the head of Operation Anna Bey incorporated.

I think we let our female jealousy cloud our judgment and instead we have to search who are her investors and mentor. She has practically television studio equipment like a local news station. There is no way such a silly fool could have come up with that herself.

I don’t think she is homeless but some company who runs Operation Anna Bey rents things for her, and they have arrangements maybe with the landlord to rent for a couple hours. Everything behind her looks too professionally run. Some investors including Joeseph smelled a profit and used her as the face.

She is a puppet for bigger money. And no they will not spend a dollar more than they need.

That’s why it all smells fishy. It seems as though he might be Karim’s ex boyfriend or something like that. Gay men don’t really have the feel for what makes wife material sometimes which would explain why a former stripper wouldn’t bother him. Having a beard would satisfy his parents and make it easier to work with Saudi VIPs etc. It looks like he is an investor and this hasn’t hurt him because he probably is excellent in giving clients a return on investment. Karim’s moderna tips were excellent.

Anna seems to be just a face of some operation of some investors who have many projects on the go.

I think Anna is just a silly puppet, a girl who took the opportunity to be rich and famous in a bizarre way. She is not important. The people behind her are. I am curious about who is behind her.

• Wow
I believe she's stated she goes to therapy, but I am unsure if she is still actively attending. Certainly doesn't come off like it. If she is, I think it is in her best interest to find a better professional attuned to her needs.
I might not be correct (others can verify), but I think Anna stated that she did therapy in the past (meaning resolved her issues). If I understand correctly from that she leapt to LOA and reinvented herself as a dating expert and later etiquette guru.

Just saw therapy appear, if I recall correctly the rate of betterment (can't recall exact word in English) for people with ASPD is VERY low.
To be honest whatever we see I think is a secondary effect, of her putting a mask on. It's all caused by lot of anger, guilt and grief. She still didn't come to terms with what happened at the very beginning, with her dad, step-dad, Mykill. She promised herself she won't be like her mum, left abandoned, but she kind of is, because wants to be even smarter than mama Ratty achieving more with less effort (meaning no proper education). She promised herself she will never trust men and will take revenge on them for all her sorrows, hence the manipulation tactics and transactional approach she promotes in her materials. This mindset is supposed to protect her vulnerable self from being hurt again. She fights only for herself and indeed she is very lonely because there aren't many people she can open up to (it doesn't go well with her current brand).

Reactions: 7
Totally agree that the videos she's been posting on YouTube & Instagram were recorded long ago I can say that as her left eye has changed dramatically since last year, her lips are bigger now, her body has changed..
And agree she doesn't have access to Audi lounge anymore and those stories were recorded in the past. I doubt Joseph is around , so it means no access to lounge

Your point about using the pants makes so much sense if someone has really posted them ( I don't remember, I've missed many posts)

I just think her fans read here but she herself is among us dropping some manipulating lines here and there
She is using for her actual stories and pictures old material from 2019-2020 that she didn't use at that time, probably because she wasn't satisfied by the quality, her make-up or the message wasn't so relevant at that time. In her laptop, she must have thousands of pictures and shorts films from 2019-2020.
She filmed several& different bouquets of flowers in the Audi lounge, JUST before she was banned from there. If she posts one bouquet of flowers/month she can scam people for 3 or 4 months (but a woman living there on a daily basis would have much more to show than some flowers bought in the COOP supemarket). Also, as @cherry cherry pointed out, she just placed a book on another book to show some variations. But cleary, she doesn't have the right (or she is affraid) to make some changes in the appartement.
Many videos in Corsier are filmed the same day in a row, just look at her hair and we have always, at some point, those white troussers and the blue-lilas top.
I don't know where she is (I said Dubai, however she can be eleswhere) but she is no longer in Geneva. She is trying too hard to convince us that she is in Geneva (which is suspicious in itself) but without being able to show the city (and her body in the city, because pictures with a tree or a street don't count if her body is not in the picture). And when she shows herself, it is in a car without the possibility to see where she is (is not Corsier behind her, windows in Corsier are larger).

PS. I am preparing the last cookies for her New Year party so I went through all the Tattle threads : the "MONDAY IN GENEVA" tactic was put in place very early, I am still analyzing the images but everything confirms my firts thoughts that she never really lived in Geneva in 2021. She was there only for some week-ends. I have to analyze the lockdown period because I have the strange feeling that this woman never really lived in Geneva unless for few months each year, which correspond to the 3 months authorized for EU citizens without licence to stay.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is she spinning all this up in a lead-up to explaining why she got rid of Average Joe? 😎

For someone like Aija and her scammy course, to end the so long hoped-for leveled-up "marriage" without explanation would be problematic. She'd have to blame Average Joe and his friends for the situation. (Aija always blames everyone else for her situation).

To make it palatable, Average Joe would of course have to be a narcissist or worse - with emphasis on the "worse" part because she hopes that might draw attention away from her audience noticing the mirror of narcissism in herself. ("Poor Anna!!!").

We do keep asking "where's Average Joe???" Apart from shadows of a disembodied hand of dubious ownership, he has vanished.

She probably doesn't even have a stock of old photos she can post now to imply that they're still together. So Average Joe has to take the fall in Aija's storyline. She'll say he's gone because he's just bad. She's already implied, post-"marriage," that she's annoyed with ungenerous men. Since there shouldn't be any other men in her life that she should expect any kind of generosity from, post-"marriage," that would have to be Average Joe.

But what exactly spurred this little hissy fit? Has she lost the at least part-time Corsair accommodation in that decidedly unglamorous suburb of Geneva? No more Audi Lounge (apart from pre-taped recordings from the hot weather season). And nope, she wasn't ever going to be living with the fake "husband." Has she lost the funding for Corsair? Have her benefactors/business partners objected to her lack of current revenue? The whole Corsair setup seemed super temporary indeed. The only things that count to Ratty are her bank account and keeping up appearances. That's the sum total of what she cares about. She must be truly peeved about something that has hit her where it counts. Something has happened. Combine the increasing reduction in the availability of filming sites (that must be tense), plus having to explain the demise of Average Joe, and the pressure is on.

So what warrants such a car rant? It would certainly not be elegant to sit in a car and just gripe about one's friends and associates, and imply that they are narcissists & psychopaths, would it? Such things should best be kept off of social media, if one is an elegant lady, correct?

She's mad about probably more than a few things that have combined to hit her in her shallow little gold-digger heart, and she's about to let Average Joe take the fall for all of it.
I just can't wait for the end of January for her to show one year anniversary of marriage. Will it be more lavish than hummus party? Could it be?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And also to show for us ,that Lina Hadid are best friends… still… 🤣
I think Lina Hadid is an investor, not a friend. If not in Anna’s scam in projects Anna’s puppeteers run. I have to give them credit for innovation. Also maybe there is no Audi Lounge but it was something Anna’s investors rented then decided to save money and rent elsewhere especially after everyone saw through the 4 Seasons hotel, especially those who stayed there.

Reactions: 7
I just can't wait for the end of January for her to show one year anniversary of marriage. Will it be more lavish than hummus party? Could it be?
Let's be realistic: anyone's Christmas dinner will be more lavish than her so-called wedding feast 🤭.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm gonna be fully honest and speak not only my mind but of some other people who are following... You either come with full proof of what you're insistently saying, that Anna Bey is no longer living in Geneve, that she and Lina parted ways, that she no longer has access to Audi's lounge or I'll keep on doubting, disregarding and seeing you as pure distraction.

• Heart
She is using for her actual stories and pictures old material from 2019-2020 that she didn't use at that time, probably because she wasn't satisfied by the quality, her make-up or the message wasn't so relevant at that time. In her laptop, she must have thousands of pictures and shorts films from 2019-2020.
She filmed several& different bouquets of flowers in the Audi lounge, JUST before she was banned from there. If she posts one bouquet of flowers/month she can scam people for 3 or 4 months (but a woman living there on a daily basis would have much more to show than some flowers bought in the COOP supemarket). Also, as @cherry cherry pointed out, she just placed a book on another book to show some variations. But cleary, she doesn't have the right (or she is affraid to) to make some changes in the appartement.
Many videos in Corsier are filmed the same day in a row, just look at her hair and we have always, at some point, those white troussers and the blue-lilas top.
I don't know where she is (I said Dubai but she can be eleswhere) but she is no longer in Geneva. She is trying to hard to convince us that she is in Geneva (which is suspicious in itself) but without being able to show the city (and her body in the city, because pictures with a tree or a street don't count if her body is not in the picture).
Same day in a row? Then it looks like she is an employee of some Dan Lok who rents it and makes most of the profit from her scam. Bastine since you are affluent in Geneva maybe you should call up Audi bank, make an appointment that you consider an account and let us know where they meet you if it’s not too much of a hassle. Gather all the information you can. It’s the best way to do it. You said you are not with Christie’s. But that other one? You know who I am talking about listing the Corsier thing.

Anna Bey is irrelevant. We must ignore her and find who is her puppet master. She takes colour season consultation then contradicts herself. She is too dumb for fashion school. She is clearly just a face for some kind of operation with risky investors. Follow the money.

I don’t think she would have the confidence to jump from $200 to $1000 on her own. She is clearly not the brain behind the operation.

Reactions: 8
She filmed several& different bouquets of flowers in the Audi lounge, JUST before she was banned from there. If she posts one bouquet of flowers/month she can scam people for 3 or 4 months (but a woman living there on a daily basis would have much more to show than some flowers bought in the COOP supemarket). Also, as @cherry cherry pointed out, she just placed a book on another book to show some variations. But cleary, she doesn't have the right (or she is affraid to) to make some changes in the appartement.
I don't know where she is (I said Dubai but she can be eleswhere) but she is no longer in Geneva. She is trying too hard to convince us that she is in Geneva (which is suspicious in itself) but without being able to show the city (and her body in the city, because pictures with a tree or a street don't count if her body is not in the picture). And when she shows herself is in a car without the possibility to see where she is (is not Corsier behind her, windows in Corsier are larger).
She was in the "Audi lounge" at 16:15 UK time today. She watched the live premier of her video there. Today is Sunday (ie weekend) and she only ever shows the Audi lounge outside of working hours.
I agree with you about Anna being in hiding. She says that one youtube video per week is too much work for her so she has to cut down on podcast recording. Other than writing her newsletter and writing very short blog posts, she doesn't seem to have any work to do. There has to be something that she's working on that takes a lot of time, energy, effort. Every time we see her, she looks more haggard and drained. She has a sleepy eye, her wrinkles are coming in, her face looks distorted, she's losing and gaining weight like a yo-yo... The list goes on. Her web of lies is crumbling and she's desperately clinging on to straws in an attempt to fix all the cracks in the mirror. She's terrified of her house of cards collapsing on itself and she's running away from all the consequences of her actions. The end is near: she has nowhere to run to and hide.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.