Anna Bey #30 Homeless scammer on the run, trafficking, riding not for fun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another theory that I have is that she doesn’t buy red lipstick, because red is sometimes considered a vulgar color and she might have the “only wh*res wear red lipstick” mentality. Of course she won’t voice it out loud in a video, she would perhaps get quite some backlash; but judging by how conservative she is, I don’t think it would be a surprise to find out she has that view.
Well if that's the case, then she is completely clueless. Red lipstick is iconic in Old Hollywood Glamour, Paris (I believe, as long as it isn't paired with a bold eye?) and Chanel campaigns. Gabrielle Red, YSL Rouge lipstick range, Dior Red, Armani Maestro Red....These are all extremely popular. Countless online articles will help you choose a red based on your complexion (cool based complexions like mine go for blue based reds. Look it up, Anna!

The piece de resistance for me is Anna's current fixation with all things equestrian, put together with Affluence and regality. Charlotte Casiraghi (Daughter of Princess Caroline of Hanover, and grand daughter of Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco) is a equestrian show jumper. She wears red lipstick and she is stunning and not a prostitute. And look, she's wearing genuine Chanel tweed (as opposed to a knock off).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Herself/minion/tattle lady trolling:

Dear Anna, how can I say to someone who's cutting the line to go back ELEGHANTLAAY?

Anna: *dinosaur screech - eyes popping out*
Screenshot_20211111-090152__01.jpg

God forbid somebody goes before her and gets the horrendous space boots first

• Haha
Reactions: 12
im being thick! is this another account from AB herself?
A clone is basically a former student/follower of Anna's who copies her
Still pleasantly waiting for Sunday's video to see if she truly knew that the lipstick is an orange-red undertone and that that is the reason it does not suit her. I am being specific about it too. If it is one of her pop-up texts I will not accept it as her original thought because she can add it post-recording. If she says all red lipsticks do not suit her or she cannot find a charming color then she had no idea.
I also wonder what exactly her video is even about? Some overly generalized "elehgance" video no doubt. A.K.A. more "I'm running out of ideas please don't notice" BS. The peaks she gave in her story show a lot of various topics. "Why simple is not always better," the "loads of stupid things 'we' do," how trimming off loose threads is stupid (??), and -- omg -- something about wearing waist BELTS again 🤩!! Lately, this has been her focus again after gaining weight :rolleyes: Not the time Anna, stop showing off a poor feature!! If you read us, how many times must we tell you!!
Tattle Press Conference This is the Title of Sunday's Video Edition
"10 Styling Rules", whatever that means...

Podcast recap:
Susie was a student on SOTEW
Summer break from podcasting
Too much work for her, needs to focus on work-life balance
Podcast will continue but not weekly (hopefully she'll be able to bring it back weekly but she can't at the moment)
Releasing a video every Sunday is a lot of hard work for her so she can't fit many things in her schedule
She doesn't know when the next podcast episode will be uploaded
More advertising for her limited edition 10 mistakes workshop
She wants to have more guests on her podcast and is looking for any Geneva-based followers (please email her team at [email protected])
Susie Moore's accent sounds Australian to me
Apparently Anna's and Susie's husbands "clicked"
Ok, Susie has confirmed her background. Born in Australia, lived and worked in the UK, moved to the US 12 years ago (Miami-based). She's from the tech industry.
I think Susie would be an interesting podcast guest but not when Anna is the interviewer. This is once again a NRG story where someone who is successful before buying Anna's course falls for the scam and blows smoke up Anna's derriere. I was ok with listening for the first 15-20min of the recording at x1.7 speed but I can't do this longer. Anna is the one of the worst interviewers out there. There's no chemistry between the two women and Anna is completely out of place speaking with a woman who has an education and is self-made.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
There was a Facebook group mentioned here that Aija was an admin or a friend of the admin. Groups name is leveling up or something like that. I joined out of curiosity thinking it's a self development group!

Anyways, I couldn't stand a week. It's so sad the majority of them were woc ( black) with snobby attitude who adore Aija ( I searched her name) and seemed those women don't even bother to Google her name!

Regarding this IG page, even its name ; "level up journey " makes me cringe. Gives me same feeling as "elegaahhnt" & "affluent'
Never seen a lady talk about leveling up and hypergrammy. Cause they already grown up with whatever wannabees dream of, and only Accept a man who truly loves them, someone who shares common interests and values, with quit similar life goals, a man who respects them.

I don't know Paris Hilton's husband, never searched his name (nor were interested or had time to follow what Paris is into) but highly doubt he's richer than her! But you get the point, Imagine Paris Hilton saying I want to LEVEL UP! and only date richer men! And I won't share my money regardless of how much I have!!

This idea of hypergrammy can be so dangerous, makes young girls blindly forget about so many important qualifications a partner should have when they see a man with some money.
it's Encouraging Sugar baby life style , more and more young girls can be seen with old ugly men. This mindset is the reason many women accepting abusive men just because they have Some money, staying in loveless relationships and eventually being cheated or cheat on their partners

I read in that FB level-up group, someone had asked about acceptable age gap with a man, and many of them said the older better so he won't live long after we married! (Not a joke, they were serious)

For me leveling up, means Self development. Learning new skills, new culture , Growing in my career, reading more self help books, taking care of my mental health, etc ...(you already know what I mean).

My partner doesn't define my level. I am who I am the way my parents brought me up. I like he's successful and educated but still I like to improve myself (me, the person I am )

My list of most hated words is getting larger=

= [ Aija, raty, bey, elegant, classy, affluent, level-up, high-value , Birkin , seductive , ..]
I understand your point but I have always dreamed to enter high society (even before I started to follow Anna). Is it wrong to dream this way ? 😅

Ahhh! Another bullshit video coming today!

Just to compare⬇
Her hair looks like cheap plastic extensions 😂

If Anna is pregnant , who is the father of the kid ?
Well that's a good question 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Help! I found another clone! 😨😰😱🤢🤮
She's even copied the "elegant style personalities"....
View attachment 864052
She seems to be more legitimate than raty 😂 I have nothing against that elegant style whatever personality, what im disgust about is scammer or people using others weakness and insecurities to gain money 🤮

Reactions: 8
Hypergamy: In the past I have dated men who weren’t that well off. One example: I wanted to travel but my bf at that time couldn’t afford it. I was faced with three options:
1. Forget about the trip
2. Pay for his trip
3. Travel alone

I decided to travel alone. We were still together for a couple of years after that.

I didn’t become obsessed with hypergamy but it was important for me that any potential partner should be able to keep up with my lifestyle. I wasn’t going to turn into a sugar mama, that’s for sure.
Of course what you mentioned is not considered as hypergramy.
But when a woman who has nothing to offer other than arrogance (like many women in that FB group) expecting millionaires die for her and tolerate all her nonsense, rarely ends up well.

Any woman has the right to look for whatever makes her happy, but my point was ,when their focus is only financial status , essier for women to close their eyes on many red flags and because of that hypergramy is not always equal to a "happily ever after.."
So even if hypergramy is important for some women, they shouldn't forget about other factors like
" when with him, am I really myself ?" Most of the times the answer is no, Because they have to fake smile, fake love, fake orgasm, fake themselves (ie trying to look rich) ...
Is he Loyal, honest, caring , kind , responsible? Will he stay with me if I lose my beauty ( ie losing breasts to cancer, after pregnancy or when I get old) does he respects me and my family, am I his priority, has he cheated in his previous relationships, do we enjoy our intellectual conversations? What Linda father he can be (if you want children), etc ..whatever is important for you, don't forget them..

Do Not close your eyes on the red flags

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly. These people aren't taking their safety seriously. They could be abused financially, emotionally, and worse. Just because someone has money doesn't make them a high value person. More often than not, these people are separated from real life and live in a little bubble where it's easy to lose yourself (child stars) and become perverted/evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I fully agree with you on this point. That has always been my definition of levelling up as well.

Hypergamy: In the past I have dated men who weren’t that well off. One example: I wanted to travel but my bf at that time couldn’t afford it. I was faced with three options:
1. Forget about the trip
2. Pay for his trip
3. Travel alone

I decided to travel alone. We were still together for a couple of years after that.

I didn’t become obsessed with hypergamy but it was important for me that any potential partner should be able to keep up with my lifestyle. I wasn’t going to turn into a sugar mama, that’s for sure.

I wish she came to this conclusion with some items in her wardrobe.
Having a child is two and a half jobs on top of a regular job. My friends who married richer men who could afford to give them time off work until the kids went back to school were happier. The ones who were not hypergamous got resentful when children were involved and were not happy in their marriage because men don’t fully help with the household and infant care equally and you are stuck with the child.

Poor people comfort each other with the stereotype that a rich jerk doesn’t buy you happiness and that is true, but neither is struggling financially. When a man makes more than you and takes of things you respect him in a different way, and men live for that sort of respect, that energy, and love you like crazy back if you can make them feel like the man.

Scientific studies back this up, from the leading cause of divorce to be finances to Scandinavian men not doing their fair share of housework and child care. I read somewhere that most children in the West are born by accident. If you are with someone long term you are more likely to slip up. I noticed after the children are born those in arranged hypergamous marriages are much happier than those who have financial struggle love.

When you are a mother on top of an employee and he is just an employee… his making less than you will start to sting.

Now I agree with you hypergamy groups go overboard with this bag a billionaire nonsense. You don’t need a billionaire. You just need a man who can shoulder some of the financial burden so you can stay at home with a baby and work shorter hours when the kids are small. Kids usually get sick a lot from kindergarten as they build their immunity.

Hypogamy or marrying down can be irresponsible to future children. And men don’t like the vibe that you can’t respect them as a man since they haven’t achieved what you have. If you are both rich like Paris Hilton in her hypogamous marriage to Carter Reum, honestly it doesn’t matter.

If a man makes enough money to allow you to stay at home with babies until they are school age, not a big deal if you make more at your high power attorney job. Marrying a broke man for love is fun until the bills show up. Marrying a multi millionaire who is an entitled jerk is no fun either. Too many women in level up are obsessed with getting the richest even if he is mean as a status flex to other women.

What made Anna Bey popular is saying a taboo truth a lot of women were thinking but afraid to voice. She did it by accident and out of her lack of education. The truth is having some basic financial standards in a man will make a woman a lot happier. The other part of the coin that she doesn’t say is BASIC financial standards. Once you meet them more money doesn’t make you happier.

Does he make enough money to allow you to stay home for a couple years on one income if children are born? Yes/no. If the answer is yes then the rest doesn’t matter.

Level up group ladies say they are feminine but their obsession with bagging the richest man regardless of how he treats them comes across as penis measuring contest with women who say they are feminine. You are right that it becomes an unhealthy obsession and women end up marrying & stuck with children from jerks to impress their internet friends instead of having some basic financial standards to raise kids and move on

Exactly. These people aren't taking their safety seriously. They could be abused financially, emotionally, and worse. Just because someone has money doesn't make them a high value person. More often than not, these people are separated from real life and live in a little bubble where it's easy to lose yourself (child stars) and become perverted/evil.
This 100%.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She said “you’ll finally see me in red lipstick and how it doesn’t suit me 😂” the lipstick looks even more funky since it’s not the same tone as her nails.

I tend to go for a blue undertone red lipstick since it makes my teeth look whiter and it works with my fair complexion. I’m more of a natural lip person because I like to focus my makeup on the eyes. You can’t have a bold eye with a bold lip because that’s a bit much. I would really love her to go into detail like this in a short 10min video while she talks about other stuff. I feel like all she’ll say is “see this lipstick doesn’t work on me but if you ladies have the time to prowl and harass the sales assistant then she will help you find the right one and make sure you don’t look like me”and won’t even show what a proper red would look on her

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Tattle Press Conference I have a Home and I'm not a Narcissist Edition
This sounds a little like projection Anna 🧐
It looks like she's parked outside Corsier (back window of the car)
Of course we can recognize narcissist and psychopath, this is why this entire thread is for! To expose you for people you already (or almost) tricked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is an elegance coach talking about this ahah I thought she was going to say how they don’t teach us important life skills like how to sew, how to cook, what takes out a blood stain, what takes out a red wine stain, what takes out a sweat stain etc etc I think those are much more important than “how to spot a psychopath”. Anyone who has healthy self love, respect for themselves, is a good conversationalist and has firm boundaries will not fall for a psychopath and their charm. The psychopath will easily be seen as superficial when you have a strong sense of self and are not swayed by ego. The psychopath starts by stroking your ego, then once you’ve fallen for them, the slow manipulation tactics occur. Funny enough Anna has done all of these manipulation tactics, even the “narcissistic triangulation” manipulation tactic when she was in the original JSB group with some of the ladies on here.

Anna you forgot to mention that the #1 sign of a psychopath is excess care of this appearance. For example very groomed, high arch eyebrows are a sign of narcissism (narcissism goes hand in hand with psychopathy). But of course you wouldn’t mention that because then you’d be outing yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's the holiday season, and it's a difficult time for people who grew up with Narcissistic parents. It looks as if Anna just learned what narcissism is, which could mean that her mom is not a narcissist.

Where did this come from? I think a man, or a woman, tried to outrun Anna in some capacity, leaving Anna a little shook as she was unable to apply her etiquette techniques to win them over.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And, she’s dancing to tattle’s tune again - the puffer coat has come out to play after it’s absence was noted in the thread.

So boring, Anna; so predictable - react, react, react. That’s all you do, but we love it. You’re tattle’s puppet. We can pull your strings any time we want.😂

But, she’s suddenly a psychiatrist with great knowledge of personality/behavior disorders. Dr. Bey will be signing up patients any day now. God help us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
But, she’s suddenly a psychiatrist with great knowledge of personality/behavior disorders. Dr. Bey will be signing up patients any day now. God help us.
She's the exact same as all the people who turned into epidemiologists during covid!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, if Anna would've gotten a normal University degree, she would have been required to take Psychology 101 where they cover Personality Disorders, Depression, and other mental illnesses.

She also talks about nobody teaching her about this at school (I'm guessing Secondary). I took Health class, and mental illnesses were also covered, along with body ailments and anatomy. This was in the US, so I bet Sweden has an even better educational program than mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wondered what happened to her that made her wish to say this piece of advice in particular. Does she believe one of her "girlfriends" is a narcissist? And psychopaths are not everywhere (narcissists, yes). Only 0.75% to 1% of the world's population would match the criteria for psychopathic tendencies, but that does not guarantee they are one. Even in the United States, 1,150,000 men were determined to meet this same criterion and, when divided by the male population of America, that is only 0.007% (0.003% if you count everyone).
Looking into it. I am also incorrect that narcissists would be more common. They are only as common as psychopaths. This 1% of the world is specifically discussing those who would be formally diagnosed by professionals as having a narcissistic personality disorder. In America, it would only be 0.5% of the population.
Do not get confused with delusions of grandeur, selfishness, OCD (for those who must always be put together), or metrosexuality (not the new dictionary definition involving politics, but the classic one discussing style, grooming, and spending habits). While many personal traits overlap, it does not guarantee either psychopathy or narcissism. Not even all narcissists or psychopaths display the same static traits. The Zodiac Killer did not behave like Ted Bundy who did not behave like John Wayne Gacy. Don't forget they like to kill and torture animals. Anna is discussing this "psychopath" term in its most shallow sense -- as a term to probably describe chronic manipulators or just despicable people in general.
I work and currently study in this type of field and I cannot begin to describe how many times it is put into our heads the difference between actual mental disorders like psychopathy or sociopathy versus bad personality traits, like just being a bad person.

It is not in good behavior to throw around such terms as frivolously as she is. There is no way she has encountered a real psychopath. She is just in a huff/overexaggerating.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.