Anna Bey #30 Homeless scammer on the run, trafficking, riding not for fun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These comments sound as if they are bought. I’ve never thought that a teenage boy would be following Anna. It breaks my heart if there is a person out there that has been devoting themselves to Anna for the last 3 years :(
The form of writing is so similar to what she shows in her site. It must be her. The little black book of fake emails, profiles and passwords must be tearing already.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just had a lightbulb moment. The thing she is going to share that she is "manifesting" is her Airbnb. Going to try and pass it off as her home. Watch this space. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just had a lightbulb moment. The thing she is going to share that she is "manifesting" is her Airbnb. Going to try and pass it off as her home. Watch this space. 🥴
I think her manifesting is some large purchase for sure. Could definitely be accommodation or something to do with the horse riding. My guess would be a lesson package and lying saying the horse is hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know what she's manifesting. The drink I'm gonna spill either in her face or in "her" hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my. You might be right.
She was so afraid in London that she did not tag locations nor time (I mean even worse than usual) because she knews he had some ennemies out there, both from her old days and from Tattle.

She reads us. She's scared of my dear compatriote @Flowerbomb87, and of our local ladies such as @HermesainDubai
:devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
I have a lot of things to catch up I haven't follow up for the past few days but Im just waiting in Dubai. 🤣 I honestly hope she come so I can check things up about her from her official document she will give in if she does her visa 😂😭 I wish I had the same contact I have here in Europe, life would be even more croustillante 😂🐀

• Haha
I have a lot of things to catch up I haven't follow up for the past few days but Im just waiting in Dubai. 🤣 I honestly hope she come so I can check things up about her from her official document she will give in if she does her visa 😂😭 I wish I had the same contact I have here in Europe, life would be even more croustillante 😂🐀
I'm pretty sure you and Tattle scared her away :ROFLMAO: If she is scared of the Swiss, imagine an Emirati jail?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The wedding skirt has strong Ali Express vibes. It is very hard to make cheap chiffon or other delicate fabrics look expensive.

When it comes to a wry and mocking tone, only the British rival the Germans. I cannot help but to compare Anna to the Ms. Suzanne German blogger, who comes off as effortless and chic without trying.

She seems to be nice but I cant stand the fact she is selling clothes that she buy from aliexpress 😂 nothing against aliexpress but dont talk to your followers acting like these are the "finest you can find" when you can find them for 10euro on aliexpress and you are selling them at 80 on your "shop". 🙄

I'm pretty sure you and Tattle scared her away :ROFLMAO: If she is scared of the Swiss, imagine an Emirati jail?
Girl she is right to be scared lol I have the best contact you can get here (she and none of these influencer can have access to this type of contact), AND I dont like her (attitude and scam) 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Her fans are getting bored.

View attachment 855279
Not only her comment is judging raty but even her profil picture looks like her and her daughter are judging raty 😂 This is hilarious 🤣

Fake news! Her “husband” has crusty old hands, it’s probably Karim’s hand!
Mr Burns hands 😭🤮 I cant unseen him now 😂

I think she has already said she doesn't want kids 🤔
Yes she did in the past during a Q&A, she also say that she doesnt like people shaming her for her choice blablabla but then she saw lots of influencer including Ann Andres being pregnant around lockdown and loving it and raty magically changed her mind and now is keeping the option open and what's a family 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Help! I found another clone! 😨😰😱🤢🤮
She's even copied the "elegant style personalities"....
Screenshot_20211113-205817__01.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
This girl also started as one of Anna's minions and now has her own channel and Instagram. She also started with the mindset of dating affluent men.
Actually, her channel is not so bad even if her videos are repetitive 🤔 Unlike Anna Scamma, she seems to have a good situation. I'm sad she spent 300$ on a scam though... Btw it's quite surprising to find out a lot of Anna's followers are black women despite her racist messages leaking.🤨

Reactions: 6
Still pleasantly waiting for Sunday's video to see if she truly knew that the lipstick is an orange-red undertone and that that is the reason it does not suit her. I am being specific about it too. If it is one of her pop-up texts I will not accept it as her original thought because she can add it post-recording. If she says all red lipsticks do not suit her or she cannot find a charming color then she had no idea.
I also wonder what exactly her video is even about? Some overly generalized "elehgance" video no doubt. A.K.A. more "I'm running out of ideas please don't notice" BS. The peaks she gave in her story show a lot of various topics. "Why simple is not always better," the "loads of stupid things 'we' do," how trimming off loose threads is stupid (??), and -- omg -- something about wearing waist BELTS again 🤩!! Lately, this has been her focus again after gaining weight :rolleyes: Not the time Anna, stop showing off a poor feature!! If you read us, how many times must we tell you!!

Reactions: 14
Still pleasantly waiting for Sunday's video to see if she truly knew that the lipstick is an orange-red undertone and that that is the reason it does not suit her. I am being specific about it too. If it is one of her pop-up texts I will not accept it as her original thought because she can add it post-recording. If she says all red lipsticks do not suit her or she cannot find a charming color then she had no idea.
I also wonder what exactly her video is even about? Some overly generalized "elehgance" video no doubt. A.K.A. more "I'm running out of ideas please don't notice" BS. The peaks she gave in her story show a lot of various topics.
I think Anna is fishing for leads in content ideas through her fans. Not only does she do her Q and A on Instag, but she also posts multiple-choice questions on YouTube between videos along. I guess it's been a while she pretended to hire staff and leeches ideas through the supposed 'interview process". Anna, have you exhausted all the ideas your applicants gave you or has Tattle clipped your wings?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
clone after clone after clone after clone.... it's an epidemic!!! but when she makes it look all too skeezy, of course people are gonna clammer to hop on the ride. i cba to pay anymore attention than necessary!

Reactions: 6
it's quite surprising to find out a lot of Anna's followers are black women despite her racist messages leaking.🤨
There was a Facebook group mentioned here that Aija was an admin or a friend of the admin. Groups name is leveling up or something like that. I joined out of curiosity thinking it's a self development group!

Anyways, I couldn't stand a week. It's so sad the majority of them were woc ( black) with snobby attitude who adore Aija ( I searched her name) and seemed those women don't even bother to Google her name!

Regarding this IG page, even its name ; "level up journey " makes me cringe. Gives me same feeling as "elegaahhnt" & "affluent'
Never seen a lady talk about leveling up and hypergrammy. Cause they already grown up with whatever wannabees dream of, and only Accept a man who truly loves them, someone who shares common interests and values, with quit similar life goals, a man who respects them.

I don't know Paris Hilton's husband, never searched his name (nor were interested or had time to follow what Paris is into) but highly doubt he's richer than her! But you get the point, Imagine Paris Hilton saying I want to LEVEL UP! and only date richer men! And I won't share my money regardless of how much I have!!

This idea of hypergrammy can be so dangerous, makes young girls blindly forget about so many important qualifications a partner should have when they see a man with some money.
it's Encouraging Sugar baby life style , more and more young girls can be seen with old ugly men. This mindset is the reason many women accepting abusive men just because they have Some money, staying in loveless relationships and eventually being cheated or cheat on their partners

I read in that FB level-up group, someone had asked about acceptable age gap with a man, and many of them said the older better so he won't live long after we married! (Not a joke, they were serious)

For me leveling up, means Self development. Learning new skills, new culture , Growing in my career, reading more self help books, taking care of my mental health, etc ...(you already know what I mean).

My partner doesn't define my level. I am who I am the way my parents brought me up. I like he's successful and educated but still I like to improve myself (me, the person I am )

My list of most hated words is getting larger=

= [ Aija, raty, bey, elegant, classy, affluent, level-up, high-value , Birkin , seductive , ..]

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t have any screenshots, unfortunately, and I’m a bit too impatient to see if photos have been posted here, but, if I remember correctly, in one of her stories, she said something like “you will see why red lipstick doesn’t suit me and why I don’t wear it”, and that message had been posted before the dm screenshot with the orange undertone. English is not my native language, but what I understand from that message is that she generally doesn’t buy any red lipstick, because she feels like the color doesn’t match her, therefore she stays away from it. So I think you are quite right saying she has no idea.

Another theory that I have is that she doesn’t buy red lipstick, because red is sometimes considered a vulgar color and she might have the “only wh*res wear red lipstick” mentality. Of course she won’t voice it out loud in a video, she would perhaps get quite some backlash; but judging by how conservative she is, I don’t think it would be a surprise to find out she has that view.

For me leveling up, means Self development. Learning new skills, new culture , Growing in my career, reading more self help books, taking care of my mental health, etc ...(you already know what I mean).

My partner doesn't define my level. I am who I am the way my parents brought me up. I like he's successful and educated but still I like to improve myself (me, the person I am )
I fully agree with you on this point. That has always been my definition of levelling up as well.

Hypergamy: In the past I have dated men who weren’t that well off. One example: I wanted to travel but my bf at that time couldn’t afford it. I was faced with three options:
1. Forget about the trip
2. Pay for his trip
3. Travel alone

I decided to travel alone. We were still together for a couple of years after that.

I didn’t become obsessed with hypergamy but it was important for me that any potential partner should be able to keep up with my lifestyle. I wasn’t going to turn into a sugar mama, that’s for sure.

she said something like “you will see why red lipstick doesn’t suit me and why I don’t wear it”
I wish she came to this conclusion with some items in her wardrobe.

Reactions: 18
While we’re waiting for the next video, did anyone listen to her latest podcast? Recently I ran out of storage on my phone and my subscription to her was the first thing to go.

I saw it was over an hour long. I couldn’t sit through her voice for that long. Was it just a plug for the Susie book? For a whole hour?!?

Also, I think she said she would discuss the “future of the podcast”… did she mention what this was? Wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t do another podcast episode and throws the whole thing in out of sheer laziness.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.