Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone running one of those inspiration instagram pages for elegant fashion also confirmed on Discord that she was approached by Anna wishing for her to be featured, but she refused. This was a couple of months ago.
It's not even a real surprise because if you look at all other featured women with couple of hashtags and then Anna with million hashtags by her posts. Also, just lookswise, one of these things is not like the others and we know who that is. She sticks out of that feed like a sore thumb.

Reactions: 5
I have worked out why she targets black women.
Black men are known for sponging from their women. They split bills, allow the woman to fund their lives and many (in Uk/London) go for white women. It’s almost an identity complex.

so black women are good targets, they are let down by their own.

Also there are less affluent black men in the Uk.
you don’t often get black women and white guys - she is giving them
False hope of affluence.

for whatever reason - their chances of entering high society are even lower than a non black woman.

she is targeting their “gaps” and dreams.
Have you read this?

Reactions: 2
Her fans truly never stop to surprise me with their creativity: they've been watching videos like this:

and this:

In order to write down the places and visit them :p

Oh, that's Mr. Chichvarkin on the thumbnail of the videos on rich Russians. He's made a great wine shop in Mayfair - Hedonist Wines. Davies street if I'm not mistaken. Great selection of everything and they have loads of great wines you can just taste for a fee, even more expensive ones.

Reactions: 4
Black men are known for sponging from their women. They split bills, allow the woman to fund their lives and many (in Uk/London) go for white women. It’s almost an identity complex.

False hope of affluence.

for whatever reason - their chances of entering high society are even lower than a non black woman.

So, when I first joined the Jetsetbabe group there were a few black women from all over the world (UK, USA, Caribbean and even Africa). The American ones definitely did say that the black men there are spongers. I don't think that's the case for the rest of the world. But it is very interesting that the main videos reviewing her course are all black women.

Yet even she acknowledges that she cannot advise them because she has no idea the particular concerns and challenges that come with being a black woman.

I don't agree that their chances of entering high society are lower, I do believe though that black women are particular targets for Anna because they want a better life. Also we cannot be Western or European-centered, there is high society in all countries and cultures in the world.

There were one or two black women she used to post a lot on the Jetsetbabe IG, these women would be much more qualified than Anna to teach:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh, that's Mr. Chichvarkin on the thumbnail of the videos on rich Russians. He's made a great wine shop in Mayfair - Hedonist Wines. Davies street if I'm not mistaken. Great selection of everything and they have loads of great wines you can just taste for a fee, even more expensive ones.
The fact you mentioned Hedonist made me want to comment. I miss Hedonist wines, he is also behind restaurant Hide. You get an iPad and can choose from any wine in Hedonist and they’ll bring it, brilliant idea and food is amazing.

I stumbled upon Anna’s channel over a year ago and watched some videos, but found some info cringeworthy. I had a trouble believing she was not Russian, I am glad you have all done good research and it‘s quite interesting that she did not wipe the internet clean before opening SoA. It was so fun to read through the threads!
I must say in the beginning I found her quite intriguing and open minded. I had just moved to scandinavia from London and here in the nordics it’s frowned upon if a woman lives off of her man. It’s all about equality. And let’s be honest what she promotes is sugar baby mentality not an elegant woman. That’s why it was also difficult for me to believe that she was brought up with nordic values.

I’m sorry but if you’re associated with high society you either are part of it by birth or worked your ass off and even then you might not fit it. It’s not that easy to marry into it. Loved Ladies of London and it showed really well how difficult it was for Americans married to British upper class to get welcomed by the British wives.

If you want to meet wealthy men, get into the art world, go to Frieze, ArtBasel and their parties. In Basel go to the Three Kings hotel during ArtBasel VIP opening, it’s always packed and you meet so many interesting people. Also try to get invited to Serpentine Galleries parties they are amazing! And start reading news so you can talk about something. Nothing is more dull than someone bringing their SB and they sit quiet the whole dinner.

Reactions: 12
Uh oh!

Suspect: Imhere2 = Pohjatar from LSA
But not conclusive ... suspicion only.

Selective discussions.

No I’m not her. But I would like to know why.

Lol I thought something was off, very irrelevant questions or derailing. People like that seemed to be ignored here though thankfully 😅
next time I’ll try to stay focused.

Last edited:
Men do have sex with women who are just bimbos like Anna. They do not marry them. They do not make any long term commitment to them. A man's legacy and reputation still means something. Reputation = how others see you. Bringing a Russian milkmaid to a company event who can barely speak English? It's a bad look. Legacy = your children and your family name. Would you want your kids to have 50% genes of a prostitute or an artist / PhD holder?

We women must think critically. We are in 2020 and building our lives around these shallow concepts takes us back half a century.

Anna and her gurus like Alexis Glam are single and hustling women for small change. They cannot give you advice. Just like a person who doesn't have their GCSEs can't teach a master's level course.
100%. A lot of affluent people are highly educated and they expect their children to be as well. How could they marry a russian sweedish scamster who only finished high school, lives abroad but can’t spell & speak properly in English? She doesn’t have the need/ expectation towards her own self to be highly educated (truly level up)...what would she teach her children? What would she encourage them to do? It’s all a joke.

Reactions: 6

False hope of affluence.

I think it is true in the UK. I was at a restaurant recently with my partner and when the waitress brought the card machine and my partner was about to tap to pay, she said "split the bill?" I did a double take to see what kind of person was asking!

It was a black waitress. From this, I assumed she is used to splitting the bill on her dates.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
oh god. EP 4 is out.
“Summer is over and it was soooo shortttttt..“..
🤡 The Anna bey method to feel good 🤡
Lols. What could it be?
anyone want to sacrifice their ears ?
Just listening to the snippets on her stories made me cringe. Her accent, tone of voice and whiny attitude makes listening to her so unappealing. At the very least she should definitely invest on improving her English.

Reactions: 10
Sh ......
She say....
Re: staying in 5***** hotels she’s so happy to reconnect with the simple life because shes forgotten all that. *cough*
bla bla bla Greece so empty bla bla bla she had a spiritual awakening , she reconnected with mama Gaia ...

Revolutionary info:
🤡 find out what your mental health needs from you to feel balanced.🤡
Wow. Amazing. Profound.

EVEN more TEDTalk level info ...
🤡Start you day with positivity.🤡
I never heard this before. I’m sure you ladies here also never heard this before. Amazing. Powerful content.

Pls give this genius the award.

She really deserve it.

PS - winter is coming.

edit: oh forgot to add her PRO travel tip is....*drum roll for 45.6 seconds*.....
🤡 go during low season because cheaper and not crowded 🤡
Every body please applause now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Now she wants to build a connection with Mama Gaia? 😂
Mama Gaia should give her some spanking. Might help building some character.

• Haha
Honestly! From all these comments and bla bla bla that she put in her podcast that’s SUPPOSED to be meaningful she sound so shallow. Literally just not capable to say something with deep meaning. And her devotees paying for this ... it’s like buying second hand paint.

Reactions: 9
I think it is true in the UK. I was at a restaurant recently with my partner and when the waitress brought the card machine and my partner was about to tap to pay, she said "split the bill?" I did a double take to see what kind of person was asking!

It was a black waitress. From this, I assumed she is used to splitting the bill on her dates.
they also target women to find them, the reverse of a sugar baby. Caribbean are very stingy,
Educated Nigerians less so.

I do feel for black refined/educated women. The black man doesn’t seem to stand up well.

this is her target audience.

does Anna’a course material have as many English mistakes as her speaking?
if I paid £1k for materials I would expect a lot.

**fund (not find)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
oh god. EP 4 is out.
“Summer is over and it was soooo shortttttt..“..
🤡 The Anna bey method to feel good 🤡
Lols. What could it be?
anyone want to sacrifice their ears ?
I fell asleep for the second time listening to her podcasts. The content is just so riveting! 😴

Reactions: 2
Sh ......
She say....
Re: staying in 5***** hotels she’s so happy to reconnect with the simple life because shes forgotten all that. *cough*
bla bla bla Greece so empty bla bla bla she had a spiritual awakening , she reconnected with mama Gaia ...

Revolutionary info:
🤡 find out what your mental health needs from you to feel balanced.🤡
Wow. Amazing. Profound.

EVEN more TEDTalk level info ...
🤡Start you day with positivity.🤡
I never heard this before. I’m sure you ladies here also never heard this before. Amazing. Powerful content.

Pls give this genius the award.

She really deserve it.

PS - winter is coming.

edit: oh forgot to add her PRO travel tip is....*drum roll for 45.6 seconds*.....
🤡 go during low season because cheaper and not crowded 🤡
Every body please applause now.
So

Stays in 3 star hotel but she has money? Going in the low season but she's rich?

I'm not a math genius but it doesn't add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
8B6DDF6A-D0FD-4716-B3B3-D3DD3FBC60F2.png

Doesn’t she look like holding in a 💨 fart? 🐥

Anyways, that’s not what I wanted to point out. 1 month later her scam starts again!
8774C1DB-24F7-48D9-A58B-6AB002F48863.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.