Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that she can go for a skiing in winter. Ka-Ching! She's gonna need much more coins this time because usually outdoor wears are much more expensive than her babushka dresses and fugly sunglasses.
Some smurf accounts have also been asking for elegant skiwear and other winter vacation related things, either that or we have the hadids joining the first course and being active in the group :p

Anyone know what the price for this new scam of affluence?
Most likely more than first time it was introduced :p Since she did say it was an introduction price because it was the first time it would be held. Unless she changes it

Reactions: 2
My goodness... How can't her "students" see her schemes? She's running out of the money they gave her previously and now is "kindly" asking for more. Then she'll flaunt everything going to somewhere like Courchevel while her "students" remain in the same place fantasing they're her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My goodness... How can't her "students" see her schemes? She's running out of the money they gave her previously and now is "kindly" asking for more. Then she'll flaunt everything going to somewhere like Courchevel while her "students" remain in the same place fantasing they're her.
i don't think she's that broke... Some time before, she was giving advice to save money and invest in stock options, so i believe she did so and has some savings somewhere... but her greediness has no end, that's for sure.

Reactions: 5
Courchevel can be done quite cheaply too. Just don't stay in Courchevel itself, stay down in Brides-Les-Baines (former Olympic Village) where the first ski lift starts and you save loads of money on accomodation. But if you're young and hip and don't want to mingle mostly with Russians, Val Thorens is the place to stay in Trois Valees - best parties, most accomodation is ski in/ski out. If you want to spend insane amounts of money, sure, go to La Folie Douce and order a magnum or even jeroboam of champagne and take a picture for your social media :)

Reactions: 6
Oh she got new packaging for the scam.. that logo🤬 another manipulation tactics use symbols of goddess to lure the insecure..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Courchevel can be done quite cheaply too. Just don't stay in Courchevel itself, stay down in Brides-Les-Baines (former Olympic Village) where the first ski lift starts and you save loads of money on accomodation. But if you're young and hip and don't want to mingle mostly with Russians, Val Thorens is the place to stay in Trois Valees - best parties, most accomodation is ski in/ski out. If you want to spend insane amounts of money, sure, go to La Folie Douce and order a magnum or even jeroboam of champagne and take a picture for your social media :)
Please don't direct that Babushka to Val T, I don't want to see her face in the party :/ (seriously, she is 2x the age of me)
But, yes Val T is great :) Since I can stay with the same circuit and I also see the same faces at other places. It also is great if I do want to spice things up, and not party with the same people :3

Reactions: 4
I quite liked VT. I prefer Austrian Alps though - less busy and more picturesque, St Anton famously being best for après, but thé party is wherever I take it 😁

Reactions: 4
I see that she's priming up for a new scam tactic.

Claiming that she is moving away from elegance and affluence: in other words, the gig is up and she cannot sell herself as an expert at this. So,onto the new scam.

it's like she thinks every time she becomes something else, the old Anna disappears. that's why she has lived in 8 countries and still not successful.

The thing is, no matter where you go, there you are. Profound but simple thing to ponder. Her karma is f***** after conning so many women and it's going to hit her hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Claiming that she is moving away from elegance and affluence: in other words, the gig is up and she cannot sell herself as an expert at this. So,onto the new scam.

it's like she thinks every time she becomes something else, the old Anna disappears. that's why she has lived in 8 countries and still not successful.

The thing is, no matter where you go, there you are. Profound but simple thing to ponder. Her karma is f***** after conning so many women and it's going to hit her hard.
It’s really disgusting. My suspicion is even if she now pivot to some other topic her contents still gonna be crap. Just listen to her podcast. So basic.

Reactions: 3

I was thinking this - more down the motivational speaker path/millionaire mindset. God help us.

Shes not eloquent enough to be motivational speaker in the west. Maybe in the east or India. Even dan lok... insufferable as he is he is still like quite interesting to listen to. His stories are reasonably amusing. Scamma bey is boring and has no charisma. It’s unbelievable she dare to charge so much for so little.

Reactions: 8

👏 👏 Yes! Exactly. Who’s she fooling? My dear Aija, so sorry you failed to execute your original plan which included trying to be the expert on the subjects of elegance & affluence. It was good in theory, right? Please answer honestly Aija, had you married a high caliber, wealthy, distinguished man who loved you for you.. would you really be scrambling to pivot away from the phony facade of elegance that you worked so hard to create? I think not. Why? Because you’d actually be living the dream that you pretend you can help others achieve!! You’d be THAT girl! You’d be able to share your lifestyle achievements with us all like a real life Cinderella (effortlessly)! But you’re not that girl so the show must end right? Yeah, many women are starting to catch on to the scam you’ve been serving up.

Let’s see what’s next? Will you try and say you’re a spiritual/ inspirational coach? Something that doesn’t involve any proof?! Lol Yeah. Where’s your integrity, woman? In the garbage, obviously. 🗑(n)

Reactions: 11
👏 👏 Yes! Exactly. Who’s she fooling? My dear Aija, so sorry you failed to execute your original plan which included trying to be the expert on the subjects of elegance & affluence. It was good in theory, right? Please answer honestly Aija, had you married a high caliber, wealthy, distinguished man who loved you for you.. would you really be scrambling to pivot away from the phony facade of elegance that you worked so hard to create? I think not. Why? Because you’d actually be living the dream that you pretend you can help others achieve!! You’d be THAT girl! You’d be able to share your lifestyle achievements with us all like a real life Cinderella (effortlessly)! But you’re not that girl so the show must end right? Yeah, many women are starting to catch on to the scam you’ve been serving up.

Let’s see what’s next? Will you try and say you’re a spiritual/ inspirational coach? Something that doesn’t involve any proof?! Lol Yeah. Where’s your integrity, woman? In the garbage, obviously. 🗑(n)
Her having any integrity to begin with is quite a bold assumption.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they also target women to find them, the reverse of a sugar baby. Caribbean are very stingy,
Educated Nigerians less so.

I do feel for black refined/educated women. The black man doesn’t seem to stand up well.

this is her target audience.
g
does Anna’a course material have as many English mistakes as her speaking?
if I paid £1k for materials I would expect a lot.

**fund (not find)
sorry once again - late for the party..

As I'm part black and dated a few black men (also in the UK) - I can only say: it really depends on the man. I mean you have two eyes, you can tell a lot from the way a guy dresses and carries himself and of course vica versa. Just because he drives a flashy car (imo a major turn off anyway) - doesn't make him wealthy (one guy tried to impress me with his Ferrari once - I just never contacted him again - and he kept on asking my why :rolleyes:😆).

There are "high-value" black men out there and they're prepared to date high-value black women, but if you walk around looking like CardiB - don't expect to be sitting at the Royal Box. I know plenty of black well to do women that have broken into the "weathly" bracket, by being elegant and "classy" (though I really don't like using that term - but for the lack of a better one.. let's call it "classy") - married and all. So to flat out say, white (wealthy) men only like dating/marrying white women isn't true. But as with everything - black women just have to be a cut above the rest. I know a Lady - white royalty. She looks really average and walks like a (sorry to say) a man. There is absolute zero feminitiy in her walk.. but you know what - she married aristocracy - of course, because she's raised in that circle and her friends are all from that circle and guess what: one thing lead to anohter and one day she met this guy - a friend of a friend of course and he happend to be her future husband. So unless you MOVE in those circles - it's really hard being considered an eligable spouse.. even more so if you're black. But it's not impossible. Look at Angela von und zu Liechtenstein, one fine example.

The thing with black ppl is - there is always two sides to us: "the white side" and of course the "black side". When black ppl are amongst themselves, we can have laugh and talk cheap (no matter what social stratum one's achieved) - but we rarely (I mean almost never) share that side with white folks.This makes interracial dating so much more complicated, because dating/being married to an affluent (white) man mean you constantly have to carry the white side in front you. I must add: there are however some "upperty" black women that do not participate in the "whole black thing" - usually older women that "all of a sudden turned holier than thou" (usually from a church background - I wonder why??!!). However all my black friends super down to earth - no matter how many zeros they have in their bank account... (doens't mean we like CardiB or Nicki Minaj - and tbh - even Beyonce is questionable). But we like Angla Basset, Tina Turner, Maya Angelou and can have a good talk about everyday rascism we encounter).

But having said that, all black (or non-white) women that "married up" - were able to because they brought something to the table. They're all educated to various degrees and if not had impeccable social skills and are "presentable" (again for the lack of a better term). They're affluent, top on current affairs, can talk politics, arts and at the very least are up on the latest on the stock market and therefore make good hostesses.

Non of that nonsense I see on ABs Instagram. Smoking is an absolute no-go for a woman in those circles - and IF she does - she's definitely not smoing in any sort of company where she can be seen - so since she's not smoking there are no ashtrays seen anywhere (not even by accident).

Some smurf accounts have also been asking for elegant skiwear and other winter vacation related things, either that or we have the hadids joining the first course and being active in the group
I ski every year - and believe me - sking is not where you pick up wealthy men. They almost always go with their partner unless it's a "boys weekend" and he's after one thing. However then, it depends if you're pretty (and maybe funny?) not what (latest desinger ski outfit) you wear if some guy engages in convo (and believe me: you will be thrown to the curb after he's done with you, because he'll go back home to his wife - the whole reason he's away on a "Boys Weekend" - get the "hint" :sneaky:). I'd say overall a winter place in general is bad place to be looking for a "single rich guy". They're either busy being sporty or then sit in their private Chalets (with a big group of friends) - wehre in between do you want to meet them? If you're not working at the ski rental or the cleaning lady in the chalet.. good luck striking up a conversation - it just doesn't happen, I know I've been skiing for 45 yrs now!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It blows my mind that she would brag about partying with Maroon 5 once. As someone who is a familiar face in the Hollywood Hills, this is nothing to brag about. It’s the NORM. Not even worth mentioning. She can’t even mention any one who’s been in the top 10 in the past 5 years. She’s not even the status of a ‘party filler’ we invite to the real parties of status who are pretty much monied groupies and real models.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I quite liked VT. I prefer Austrian Alps though - less busy and more picturesque, St Anton famously being best for après, but thé party is wherever I take it 😁
I actually had the luck of skiing in St. Moritz when there was their Music Summit festival going on - DJ's playing at different places on the mountain, you could just take your skis off, order a glass of champagne and just groove. It was amazing. Party throughout the day. I really enjoyed St. Anton too, gave me the same feels. Though ski-wise I like Ischgl better I have to admit.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I ski every year - and believe me - sking is not where you pick up wealthy men. They almost always go with their partner unless it's a "boys weekend" and he's after one thing. However then, it depends if you're pretty (and maybe funny?) not what (latest desinger ski outfit) you wear if some guy engages in convo (and believe me: you will be thrown to the curb after he's done with you, because he'll go back home to his wife - the whole reason he's away on a "Boys Weekend" - get the "hint" :sneaky:). I'd say overall a winter place in general is bad place to be looking for a "single rich guy". They're either busy being sporty or then sit in their private Chalets (with a big group of friends) - wehre in between do you want to meet them? If you're not working at the ski rental or the cleaning lady in the chalet.. good luck striking up a conversation - it just doesn't happen, I know I've been skiing for 45 yrs now!!
I am in a lot younger age bracket, and I didn't even consider getting in a relationship :p
But, I agree. Even amongst my own group of friends, I haven't seen any relationships made their last, and the only times my brothers have been going (using them as an example since, they are early to late 20S) was because of a family holiday or a boys weekend.

I also agree with being able to get away with being a lot more "sloppy" if you are already in the circle, even though many younger people see it as a big in-breed circle of people they still continue the in-breeding :p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.