Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister married into old money, she is highly educated (phd level) and quietly confident.

They met at a charity event in Park Lane.

They are both low key and don’t fluent their wealth. What I have noticed about his family is that they always make money even though they don’t need it.

None of the women in his family are like Anna - they wouldn’t bring anything to the table.
I just don’t get this whole thing - Anna doesn’t have access to anyone old money. She is promoting new money trash from the outskirts.

Reactions: 14
My sister married into old money, she is highly educated (phd level) and quietly confident.

They met at a charity event in Park Lane.

They are both low key and don’t fluent their wealth. What I have noticed about his family is that they always make money even though they don’t need it.

None of the women in his family are like Anna - they wouldn’t bring anything to the table.
I just don’t get this whole thing - Anna doesn’t have access to anyone old money. She is promoting new money trash from the outskirts.
Men do have sex with women who are just bimbos like Anna. They do not marry them. They do not make any long term commitment to them. A man's legacy and reputation still means something. Reputation = how others see you. Bringing a Russian milkmaid to a company event who can barely speak English? It's a bad look. Legacy = your children and your family name. Would you want your kids to have 50% genes of a prostitute or an artist / PhD holder?

We women must think critically. We are in 2020 and building our lives around these shallow concepts takes us back half a century.

Anna and her gurus like Alexis Glam are single and hustling women for small change. They cannot give you advice. Just like a person who doesn't have their GCSEs can't teach a master's level course.

Reactions: 16
Well... I wrote my mother expecting her to answer in the morning. Instead, we ended up speaking a little bit too much over the phone. Someone already inquired about her amongst the nobility in Sweden :p And Aija is already infamous, since it was rather recent. My mother chose not to comment about Aija when she was first asked, but told me that I would be removed from the genealogic records if I chose to follow Aija's teachings and bring shame upon the family. :p

She also told me she would think twice about interacting with someone who would marry Aija.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Men do have sex with women who are just bimbos like Anna. They do not marry them. They do not make any long term commitment to them. A man's legacy and reputation still means something. Reputation = how others see you. Bringing a Russian milkmaid to a company event who can barely speak English? It's a bad look. Legacy = your children and your family name. Would you want your kids to have 50% genes of a prostitute or an artist / PhD holder?

We women must think critically. We are in 2020 and building our lives around these shallow concepts takes us back half a century.

Anna and her gurus like Alexis Glam are single and hustling women for small change. They cannot give you advice. Just like a person who doesn't have their GCSEs can't teach a master's level course.
Whats the tea on Alexis Glam? She claims sha has career in finanse. Is it true?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Anybody knows who she is?
She is one of Aija's students but seems like she is much more affluent than Aija.
Urgh, those stupid hats drive me crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

She is one of Aija's students but seems like she is much more affluent than Aija.
Just asked the discord group
She have been traveling a lot to new money party locations, and was also one of those who arranged the annual SoA Holiday. They think she was one of those who stalked Anna, but there isn't wide consensus

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Just asked the discord group
She have been traveling a lot to new money party locations, and was also one of those who arranged the annual SoA Holiday. They think she was one of those who stalked Anna, but there isn't wide consensus
Following Anna around seems really sad and pathetic.

She has a blog of her own, she is actually in IT. That explains why she has the disposable income to travel and work remotely, as well as throw away money on worthless courses and ugly hats.

She seems to have had a cute and funky style of her own pre-Anna:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Somebady shared her curriculum back in August here. I really wonder what Anna tell her students in this Bonus Part..:)

Bonus 2: Step-By-Step To An Elegant Life.

Level 1 - Beginner Elegance.

Level 2 - Intermediate Elegance.

Level 3 - Advanced Elegance.

Bonus 3: Ultimate Dating Allure.

7 Things That Will Sabotage Your Allure.

How To Be A Captivating Lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Following Anna around seems really sad and pathetic.

She has a blog of her own, she is actually in IT. That explains why she has the disposable income to travel and work remotely, as well as throw away money on worthless courses and ugly hats.

She seems to have had a cute and funky style of her own pre-Anna:
Yes she is an Anna Bey stalker 😂 she followed her around and planned vacations to places Anna had mentioned. Crazy.

• Wow
Her fans truly never stop to surprise me with their creativity: they've been watching videos like this:

and this:

In order to write down the places and visit them :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I will never understand why smart career women would even give Anna—or any guru like her—the time of day. Everything about SoA is shady as hell. I watched New Rose Glow's latest YouTube video and her career is thriving right now yet she signed up for another course by another guru! Also, I saw the screen caps of Anna recommending Seeking Arrangement to her 'students'? A site that was clearly made for older men to prey on college girls? Disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I will never understand why smart career women would even give Anna—or any guru like her—the time of day. Everything about SoA is shady as hell. I watched New Rose Glow's latest YouTube video and her career is thriving right now yet she signed up for another course by another guru! Also, I saw the screen caps of Anna recommending Seeking Arrangement to her 'students'? A site that was clearly made for older men to prey on college girls? Disgusting.
I don't get it either, but then I have very strong family backing and lots of my friends are from similar backgrounds bar a couple

Why doesn’t she rebrand as how to become a sugar baby/sponsored/ arrangements?

it’s still controversial (which gets her headlines) and she can relate.

this elegance thing is wrong. It doesn’t add up and it’s not in reach.

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she rebrand as how to become a sugar baby/sponsored/ arrangements?

it’s still controversial (which gets her headlines) and she can relate.

this elegance thing is wrong. It doesn’t add up and it’s not in reach.
All her current students would leave her :p They want the title of wifey and not side-chick

BTW I also forgot to mention, the western part of her audience are basically other influencers, very career/business focused women, "consultants" selling online courses, and STEM students :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Aija will not find a man she wants for 2 reasons:

1. Her masculine energy and hungry approach to business. The type of man she wants is a provider. A provider wants someone who appreciates what he can provide and he can easily find that, over some wanna be working all hours who can already afford an "upper class" lifestyle (she is middle class at best).

2. Once they find out her business, they will flee! They can easily find someone else.

The type of people she can attract are male sugar babies 😂 but that's complete opposite to what she wants!

• Haha
Aija will not find a man she wants for 2 reasons:

1. Her masculine energy and hungry approach to business. The type of man she wants is a provider. A provider wants someone who appreciates what he can provide and he can easily find that, over some wanna be working all hours who can already afford an "upper class" lifestyle (she is middle class at best).

2. Once they find out her business, they will flee! They can easily find someone else.

The type of people she can attract are male sugar babies 😂 but that's complete opposite to what she wants!
I think male sugar babies are called boytoys :)

The thing about Anna is, she is going for the position of wife. While arriving to the table with less to offer than the sugar babies, and her students are emulating her.
Like someone said before in this thread: it's the blind leading the blind. Aija has simply no idea how to achieve what she's pretending to teach. But for some reason she managed to convince part of her audience she's rubbing shoulders with billionaires, and it seems very important for them to keep believing that. Maybe it's what they call "buyer's remorse ": when you have to keep repeating yourself that you've purchased something worthwhile...

I have worked out why she targets black women.
Black men are known for sponging from their women. They split bills, allow the woman to fund their lives and many (in Uk/London) go for white women. It’s almost an identity complex.

so black women are good targets, they are let down by their own.

Also there are less affluent black men in the Uk.
you don’t often get black women and white guys - she is giving them
False hope of affluence.

for whatever reason - their chances of entering high society are even lower than a non black woman.

she is targeting their “gaps” and dreams.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.