Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Men prefers girl next door look. When you wear no makeup except mascara. I was dating very affluent man once and he asked me not to use foundation cause for him it looked fake. He prefered me to wear hotpants and tshirt than elegant dress and all other tit Anna is promoting.

But i guess it was caused by my good skin condition and beeing young and fresh in general. In Aijas case she need strong makeup cause her skin is DAMAGED tit.
Aija, needs a good dermatologist and healthy habits, or an insta blur tool IRL. She looks awful irl, even with makeup because of how extremely textured her skin is.

Please tell me if this says what I thought she said....

Did she really just COMPARE herself to Bill Gates? 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 269802
In her dreams :)

BTW I would like to remind everyone of the fact that youtubers can edit their videos after they have been uploaded. So do download them, if there are noteworthy moments, since she can go back and cut it out :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Are all rich men a monolith? I think not. They all have their personal turn ons, their goals for their wives, their particular interests. Can we all just be the best versions of ourselves?

Old money English heirs like white women. They like women who are not glam, but rather more casual. They like women from the same background as themselves. They like women who went to private school. They like women close to their age, not women who are older.

Um, no. The most eligible prince in the world married someone who broke all those rules!

Have you seen the woman who just gave birth to billionaire Elon Musk's child?

Meanwhile all of Anna's students are "single as a dollar bill"

Oh but that's right. Just purchase another course, dummies. You need to keep paying Scamanna in order to get better. Maybe in the next 15 years you'll reach the final level, after Anna has retired on your contributions.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can we all just be the best versions of ourselves?
THIS!!! Seriously, though. Would you really want to spend the rest of your life acting, in-order to be the perfect woman in the eyes of some guard dog of wealth? or would rather be the best version of yourself and find someone with similar values, goals and so on, where you can be yourself?

And before someone raise the pitch forks, old money = guard dog of wealth, okay? learning some new "High-society" language eveyrday :p

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are all rich men a monolith? I think not. They all have their personal turn ons, their goals for their wives, their particular interests. Can we all just be the best versions of ourselves?

Old money English heirs like white women. They like women who are not glam, but rather more casual. They like women from the same background as themselves. They like women who went to private school. They like women close to their age, not women who are older.

Um, no. The most eligible prince in the world married someone who broke all those rules!

Have you seen the woman who just gave birth to billionaire Elon Musk's child?

Meanwhile all of Anna's students are "single as a dollar bill"

Oh but that's right. Just purchase another course, dummies. You need to keep paying Scamanna in order to get better. Maybe in the next 15 years you'll reach the final level, after Anna has retired on your contributions.
100%. Also, when people dress for their own style and not what someone else wants for them, or says that they should want for themselves, I think they look so much better. Figure out what you feel comfortable in, what's the most practical clothing for you, which colours you like and go from there. If people listen to themselves, they have to be better stylists than the influencers who don't know them!

I'm also concerned that people are making videos about "elegant careers." Firstly, I have a book in my room from 1952 which serves as a reminder of how limited career choices once were and I honestly thought that we were past that line of thinking. Secondly, the amount of people saying that they're studying law or medicine because it's "elegant" is honestly disgusting. I'm a lawyer because I'm academic, it's challenging, it's highly rewarding and at the centre of all of that is the client. If I were self-centred about it, I'd be a tit lawyer. The same goes for every lawyer, regardless of practice area or jurisdiction and, from speaking to my friends who are doctors, medicine is not always an "elegant" career either. Only enter these careers if you have integrity, interest and a modicum of compassion that isn't reserved only for prospective sugar daddies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And unless you were born in the aristocratic/royal crowd, then I can't recommend participating in the in-breeding they are doing :p It's so restrictive, I can write entire books about the topic, so I will not bore you with it. There are a few exceptions like in the scandinavian countries, where they are a little more chill. Norwegian aristocracy no longer have the privileges and I also think their official titles are abolished, so the majority are going with their danish titles or just continue the family tradition.

It's especially awful in the UK.

I'm also concerned that people are making videos about "elegant careers." Firstly, I have a book in my room from 1952 which serves as a reminder of how limited career choices once were and I honestly thought that we were past that line of thinking. Secondly, the amount of people saying that they're studying law or medicine because it's "elegant" is honestly disgusting. I'm a lawyer because I'm academic, it's challenging, it's highly rewarding and at the centre of all of that is the client. If I were self-centred about it, I'd be a tit lawyer. The same goes for every lawyer, regardless of practice area or jurisdiction and, from speaking to my friends who are doctors, medicine is not always an "elegant" career either. Only enter these careers if you have integrity, interest and a modicum of compassion that isn't reserved only for prospective sugar daddies.
Ah, those poor souls who think fashion design is easy :p If you want to be good at anything you need passion, talent can only take you so far unless you are a freak in the subject.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And unless you were born in the aristocratic/royal crowd, then I can't recommend participating in the in-breeding they are doing :p It's so restrictive, I can write entire books about the topic, so I will not bore you with it. There are a few exceptions like in the scandinavian countries, where they are a little more chill. Norwegian aristocracy no longer have the privileges and I also think their official titles are abolished, so the majority are going with their danish titles or just continue the family tradition.

It's especially awful in the UK.

Ah, those poor souls who think fashion design is easy :p If you want to be good at anything you need passion, talent can only take you so far unless you are a freak in the subject.
The UK is still in the 18th century in terms of class system and the understanding of it. As strict and awful as the Indian caste system, just outwardly pretending they're not.

Reactions: 6
The UK is still in the 18th century in terms of class system and the understanding of it. As strict and awful as the Indian caste system, just outwardly pretending they're not.
Well, it's the same with racism. In south-africa they do it directly to your face, in contract to the majority of western countries where they deny ever doing something racist.

In India, you know it's there and it's so obvious. The UK? Well we are all equal right? *Looks down at everyone with my nostrils*

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think that’s what I hate the most about this whole course thing, it’s not individual coaching, it’s just telling all the women to do X and they will succeed. It forces people to be a caricature of what they think they should be, rather than simply focusing on actual things that will invest true value in their life. It makes Anna come across as very inauthentic to me.

I am probably quite feminine, I like wearing makeup and I’m into beauty, but I wouldn’t say it’s the almost hyper feminine look that Anna pushes 100% of the time. I simply wear what I want, and only tend to dress up more in the evenings. I feel much more confident in myself, and also much less of an object in a way. I have the kind of look where if I were to wear things like heels in the day, I would probably get the wrong kind of attention, I just can’t pull it off unless it’s to go out.

I’m not dressing up for the attention of men, I’m dressing in what feels good for myself, and if they like them then fine, if they don’t then they’re not for me anyway. This whole women shouldn’t wear jeans grates on me, as they are a staple for most people. It’s ridiculous to say you can’t be elegant or whatever else because you wear jeans or anything else.

Just be yourself instead of transforming into a clone. I’ve noticed a lot of her followers have started investing in eyelash extensions since she always goes on about them, as if this is a necessity to bagging a man. I myself have had them, but it wasn’t because I felt it made me look better for men, I just wanted them!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s empowering to have your own money. It means you do not rely on a man and cannot be controlled.
Anna is teaching outdated rules and the type of men she is teaching them to aim for are not accessible.

there are so many opportunities for women now, you only have limited years to be a sugar baby & that’s if you’re desired.

it’s not an achievable or recommend route.

Reactions: 15
It’s empowering to have your own money. It means you do not rely on a man and cannot be controlled.
Anna is teaching outdated rules and the type of men she is teaching them to aim for are not accessible.

there are so many opportunities for women now, you only have limited years to be a sugar baby & that’s if you’re desired.

it’s not an achievable or recommend route.
Many sugar babies I've meet are smart women, they have the beauty, and a beautiful brain to go along with it.

The thing about Anna is, she is going for the position of wife. While arriving to the table with less to offer than the sugar babies, and her students are emulating her.

Reactions: 15
Many sugar babies I've meet are smart women, they have the beauty, and a beautiful brain to go along with it.

The thing about Anna is, she is going for the position of wife. While arriving to the table with less to offer than the sugar babies, and her students are emulating her.
Nit less to offer but NOTHING to offer for high value man. Lets face the truth. She is hilarious. And soon infertile so what can she offer? Not even healthy offspring.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nit less to offer but NOTHING to offer for high value man. Lets face the truth. She is hilarious. And soon infertile so what can she offer? Not even healthy offspring.
well, I forgot her hatred for wrestling in bed :p So, you are right. It's NOTHING... Other than a bad reputation and being ridiculed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@JustVisitingAijaDarling why do smart women become sugar babies?

I find that sad.

why not be smart and find an equal (not just for his money)?

yes it’s harder but I find this very transactional.

Reactions: 1
Anybody read her newest testimony, of how she's been dedicating herself in the studies of "elegance"?
The last bit made wanna puke:
"People want to build a connection with you. And the only way to do that is by being a genuine person."

Plus, the hints and that "motivation/take action" BS... She's definitely aiming for another level of scamming.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
@JustVisitingAijaDarling why do smart women become sugar babies?

I find that sad.

why not be smart and find an equal (not just for his money)?

yes it’s harder but I find this very transactional.
That's definitely sad.

I remember some articles on that and some of the smarter women did it to finance university. I think this mostly happens in the US and countries were education is for profit. Not all had to partake in sex as some men truly wanted just company for dinner a few times a month. But be so lucky to find that arrangement.
Some smart women take part in stupid beauty peagants for the prize money to finance education as well.

I also remember watching a docu once and a doctor with her own practice was barely scraping by and the stripper lived in (moderate) luxury making a few thousand a month.

The world can be a very fcked up place.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
By the way do we have any ladies married to wealthy guys here?? Im curious what it really takes to snag one. What do you think of Annas advices? Are 100% of them tit?

By the way do we have any ladies married to wealthy guys here?? Im curious what it really takes to snag one. What do you think of Annas advices? Are 100% of them tit?
I do have an "Old money" background, should be allowed to wear a coronet at formal occasions? (IDK if it's only my mother now I am thinking about it), but I am an unmarried female (also a little early to marry at my age). But judging from how she fled sweden it's most likely not what she is aiming for.

But, there is a wide span of what wealthy guys are going for, so someone is most likely attracted by Anna. I just have a hard time envisioning who that would be (attracted to her and not what she teaches).

Her most basic advice is just common sense, as in dressing for your body type, get therapy if needed, and be well-groomed. The rest can be thrown out the window.

Wait a min :D Just recalled that my father is a pretty active member of the interest organisation for Swedish Nobility. Should I ask if I can tag along sometime and get their opinion of her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I do have an "Old money" background, should be allowed to wear a coronet at formal occasions? (IDK if it's only my mother now I am thinking about it), but I am an unmarried female (also a little early to marry at my age). But judging from how she fled sweden it's most likely not what she is aiming for.

But, there is a wide span of what wealthy guys are going for, so someone is most likely attracted by Anna. I just have a hard time envisioning who that would be (attracted to her and not what she teaches).

Her most basic advice is just common sense, as in dressing for your body type, get therapy if needed, and be well-groomed. The rest can be thrown out the window.

Wait a min :D Just recalled that my father is a pretty active member of the interest organisation for Swedish Nobility. Should I ask if I can tag along sometime and get their opinion of her?
Ask you father!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.