Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I unfortunately do not have an Instagram! Hoping the person running the account is reading this :)

In today's IG stories, she posted a photo of her new sunglasses (with the Tom Ford logo on it). Then she posts again, saying its from Tom Ford!

Really disgusting how she is so blatantly rubbing the brand in people's faces...when it was obvious from the 1st post that it was Tom Ford.

Only a tacky, flashy person with too much plastic surgery would do this...imagine how the poor students feel, knowing their hard earned cash is going towards this cheap, fake trash.
Honestly those women from the screenshot above deserve it especially that sally 😁whatever her last name is .. but of course there are naïve unaware ones

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah, if it was me one year ago I would also say something about you guys being mean and jealous. It took me some time to realise the promises of drive towards the mythical unicorn of high society are entirely false. These guys who so ardently defend their guru will join us with their own story, these girls will be as angry frustrated as the Aija Darling is right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah, if it was me one year ago I would also say something about you guys being mean and jealous. It took me some time to realise the promises of drive towards the mythical unicorn of high society are entirely false. These guys who so ardently defend their guru will join us with their own story, these girls will be as angry frustrated as the Aija Darling is right now.
What changed your mind?

Reactions: 1
If anyone wants the whole post
Lol, because we need to scam books for free? Isn’t that what Anna did by illegally downloading tons and tons of ebooks and sharing them in her groups? Also, most of us have been in the jetset lifestyle unlike those girls paying thousands to learn the tricks that we have openly stated you can get for FREE. They keep acting like we’re all jealous - jealous of what exactly? We’re rightly annoyed because many of us have actually moved in the circles that Anna has, or have grown up in “high society”. We see straight through what works and what doesn’t. The stuff that works is common sense.

It’s nothing to doing with valuing the information more if you pay more, that’s just being taken for a ride. Why would you willingly pay more for something that isn’t worth the increased price? If some of them honestly think doing that will help them on their journey then be my guest.

Reactions: 11
Dear fans of Anna :) Giver her old blog a read where she highlighted some of the undesireable and "dark" parts of High society, a part she likely forgot about in those blog posts and in her Video about the subject (didn't do a deep dive and only read what Tattle have linked) is being called out on your bullshit :) and us ridiculing you.
Everyone in High-Society is so perfectly poised, well-behaved dolls? like what Anna is trying to portray? Someone forgot about something called being human :) The only ones I've seen acting perfect is because they couldn't afford to do otherwise, as in better not offend the wrong person.

Reactions: 10
Dear fans of Anna :) Giver her old blog a read where she highlighted some of the undesireable and "dark" parts of High society, a part she likely forgot about in those blog posts and in her Video about the subject (didn't do a deep dive and only read what Tattle have linked) is being called out on your bullshit :) and us ridiculing you.
Everyone in High-Society is so perfectly poised, well-behaved dolls? like what Anna is trying to portray? Someone forgot about something called being human :) The only ones I've seen acting perfect is because they couldn't afford to do otherwise, as in better not offend the wrong person.
This mayfairmeme page is hilarious (have a feeling it's run by a young man with family money)

Where do the elegunnttt ladies fit in here? Anna has that Gucci bag.

She also has this Saint Laurent bag!

Bahahahaha the accuracy! Annabels (the new version). Anna could not even pass the doors without an invite from the show

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Oh yeah.. didn’t Anna say she partied with Akon and Maroon 5 in “high society” parties?
As if it was another stepping stone in her level up journey, because those musicians were at the height of their stardom at that time..
Well as seen in this video, Anna’s ex-dj boyfriend had a backstage pass, and Anna was just there just to TAKE PICTURES OF THEM.. oh ya super high society. Unbelievable😑
Always infers that things are more than what they are!! Twisting stories to fit a narrative.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Oh yeah.. didn’t Anna say she partied with Akon and Maroon 5 in “high society” parties?
As if it was another stepping stone in her level up journey, because those musicians were at the height of their stardom at that time..
Well as seen in this video, Anna’s ex-dj boyfriend had a backstage pass, and Anna was just there just to TAKE PICTURES OF THEM.. oh ya super high society. Unbelievable😑
Always infers that things are more than what they are!! Twisting stories to fit a narrative.
I can’t believe anything she says.
You know where she got claimed this?? In her most recent “buy my course , buy my course” emails.... very extra!!7 emails for one whole week. “Buy now! Closing soon! No spots left! Bla bla bla”... then she made some stupid comments about partying with maroon 5 etc HINTING that shes going to teach you how to work into celebrity social circles etc. My thinking is like, if you claim this as proof to sell your course you better have Adam Levines private mobile number on your phone. Or at least if somebody show photo to him he can identify “oh yes! I Remember her! Don’t worry... she will be loved.”
actually that was the comment that made me start wondering if shes scam. sadly I don’t have all those mails anymore coz after that email I directed all further mails from her directly to trash. But any body who sign for her newsletter should have all those emails.

This is becoming more and more fraudulent as all these new evidence comes out.
Anna, just because you and all those musicians was high at the time , doesn’t mean it’s high society!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh those e-mails? Asked a student of hers :)

"
When I first moved to Italy, I thought I would be living the university life while I tried to learn Italian.

I had no idea that less than a year later, I would be partying in Ibiza with Adam Levine, the lead singer of Maroon 5, on a yacht with Paris Hilton, and getting to know other celebrities as well as royalty.

That’s the power of living as a Lady of Modern Elegance.

With elegance, it sometimes feels like life can positively change overnight.

And yesterday, I released the best training I’ve ever created around elegance yet called.

“How to Unlock the Art of Elegance & Live as An Elite Woman in 2020 Without Being Born into Wealth, Having the Right Connections, or Ever Feel Like You Don’t Fit In.”

It’s already started changing lives of other ladies just like you... which is why we had a countless number of you reaching out distraught that you weren’t able to attend the live training.

Since this is truly my life’s work and I hope to impact and change the lives of as many of you as possible, I’ve decided to do something unexpected that I wasn’t planning on doing...

So tomorrow, Wednesday July 8th, I’m hosting a special LIVE encore of the training at 1PM EST where I’ll breakdown every step of the process you can follow to experience your own “overnight” transformation.

CLICK HERE to Register for the LIVE Encore Training.

Now just to be clear, I can’t guarantee you’ll get the same results that I did…

Or that your transformation will happen overnight. (To be honest, it probably won’t).

But one thing I can guarantee is that when you understand the critical keys of achieving elegance (which I’ll explain in tomorrow’s live training), you’re going to succeed so MUCH faster.

CLICK HERE to Register for the LIVE Encore Training Tomorrow at 1PM EST.

Let me show you the exact blueprint you can follow to achieve elegance in your life and uncover the elite woman inside of you that is waiting to break free.

With you in elegance,

Anna Bey
Founder, School of Affluence

P.S. I know the power that will come into your life when you transform into a Lady of Modern Elegance. So I can seriously say tomorrow’s training will be one of the most important things you could attend all year… and this will be the final training as a part of this Elegance Workshop.

Don’t Miss Out on this LIVE Encore Training. Register Now to Join Us LIVE tomorrow at 1PM EST!
"
//E-mail End, my comment follows

Looks like she didn't receive enough training from Dan Lok to know that he considers that many Call to actions as too many CTA since it looks too scammy and desperate

• Haha
  • Angry
@JustVisitingAijaDarling yesss!! This one. Total rubbish! I SINCERELY hope that these last few posts open up the eyes of those dummies.

“I had no idea that less than a year later, I would be partying in Ibiza with Adam Levine, the lead singer of Maroon 5, on a yacht with Paris Hilton, and getting to know other celebrities as well as royalty.

That’s the power of living as a Lady of Modern Elegance.“

outrageous deception when she was actually just one of those common paid party girls and have a DJ boyfriend who got +1 pass for her most probably he’s working that night.

the only power she has is the power of BS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She was just a fan and taking pictures. Then lies and says she leveled up with modern elegance, and attracted the social circles. Wake up and smell the scam ladies!!! 🌹
She proclaims all these things and people take it as her being open and sharing secrets 😂 nope! Just trying to make a buck by marketing a facade!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.