Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny because I know Aija is already trying to work on her next get-rich-quick scheme. The website and "new" youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmjyz2VE0S7zFe66uG8p1qw "The Anna Bey Channel" and annabey.com. I wonder what kind of motivational guru she's trying to become? She's not very motivational as per her last video where she sounds scary and masculine. The funniest thing would be if she was trying to show you how to manage finances (after selling scams!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's funny because I know Aija is already trying to work on her next get-rich-quick scheme. The website and "new" youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmjyz2VE0S7zFe66uG8p1qw "The Anna Bey Channel" and annabey.com. I wonder what kind of motivational guru she's trying to become? She's not very motivational as per her last video where she sounds scary and masculine. The funniest thing would be if she was trying to show you how to manage finances (after selling scams!)
Lols. So amateur. At least put your site to landing page mode while you working on your next big scams.

Reactions: 2
The old Jetsetbabe.com Tumblr is still up.

This is why many of us used to follow her blog and Instagram. Simply to look at pics of other jetsetbabes. Notice not a single pic of herself. She was a wannabe and still is.

Reactions: 3
Her English is painful to hear.

“it’s not in the favour for women”

it’s not favourable you mean???

“It doesn’t look unify”
Unified - you mean???

How could she not learn these words before using them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her English is painful to hear.

“it’s not in the favour for women”

it’s not favourable you mean???

“It doesn’t look unify”
Unified - you mean???

How could she not learn these words before using them?
And after living 6 years in UK

Reactions: 8
By the way, does anyone know why she changed her name to Anna Beyer and then to Anna Bey? It bears no relation to her real name, Raty. And there is a famous Swedish DJ called Adam Beyer. Wonder if she stole his name when she moved to London. Kind of creepy.

By the way, does anyone know why she changed her name to Anna Beyer and then to Anna Bey? It bears no relation to her real name, Raty. And there is a famous Swedish DJ called Adam Beyer. Wonder if she stole his name when she moved to London. Kind of creepy.
Beyer is more recognizable and makes the name sound Scandinavian, especially since as you say there's a famous Swedish DJ with such a last name. I have never heard of him, but then I am not really into the DJs :D

Reactions: 4
Beyer is more recognizable and makes the name sound Scandinavian, especially since as you say there's a famous Swedish DJ with such a last name. I have never heard of him, but then I am not really into the DJs :D
Do you know that she changed it first to Beyer? I haven’t seen the name anywhere. BEY is the code of Beirut international airport. Maybe she took the name from there. Her partner is Lebanese.

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you know that she changed it first to Beyer? I haven’t seen the name anywhere. BEY is the code of Beirut international airport. Maybe she took the name from there. Her partner is Lebanese.
She used first Beyer after she stopped the JSB blog, then shortened it to Bey.

I also wonder why the change, esp as it's not a massive change and Beyer as surname makes more sense than Bey.

Reactions: 3
This "influencer" also did fake friends, fake fan accounts etc. just like Anna.

Thank you for posting this! How sad, definitely similarities with Anna 😏.... Not the type of “affluence you would want to be surrounded by!

I don't know if it was legally changed, but in her current Facebook group, if you search Anna Beyer, there are posts and comments from a few years ago that mention her in the discussions as Beyer.

I believe that her "Partying with Paris" was that she just happened to be on the same event as Paris. Not that she was actually hanging with Paris. Well taken from that side, I can say that I partied with celebrities, too. Waow, I wasn't aware :ROFLMAO:... Sure Paris was nice to her when she found her puking. Paris is a sweetheart. In fact many of rich old money people that I knew are very sweet and polite. It's nouveau rich that do have trashy personality very often. Just my observation but maybe I am wrong. 🐥
She has also stated before that she has been partying with Leo di Caprio and he was really rude to her duhh you arent a gorgeous model under 25 aija

• Haha
She has also stated before that she has been partying with Leo di Caprio and he was really rude to her duhh you arent a gorgeous model under 25 aija
How the hell did she succeed in pissing of leo? He was so sweet when I meet him! Could also be because I was way under 25 and tagging along as a guest on the set :p

Didn't she also say a spice girl or something approached her for a 3-some?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How the hell did she succeed in pissing of leo? He was so sweet when I meet him! Could also be because I was way under 25 and tagging along as a guest on the set :p

Yes Mel B with her husband ;)

• Haha

I have heard of this secondhand, from someone who read the posting by Aija.

I think it's a lie, personally. She named Mel B I think as the Spice Girl. She should be sued for defamation.

Reactions: 8
The old Jetsetbabe.com Tumblr is still up.

This is why many of us used to follow her blog and Instagram. Simply to look at pics of other jetsetbabes. Notice not a single pic of herself. She was a wannabe and still is.
Did you know who she was when she ran the blog or was it anonymous?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.