Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Staying in a house for a night and acting as if it was there’s 😂

Her DOGS in the this video just made me think of something!

When Anna went home to Sweden for winter holiday last year, she showed dogs at her moms house and said they were hers. Looked the same from this video.
Makes me wonder why Anna would not take her dogs with her when she moved?
Seems like she didn’t have a care in the world about them to leave them behind. Pretty much how she treats people too.

I guess we know she was going by her alias Ajia at that time period 😂
I'm pretty sure those are family dogs. If I left my parents' house and moved out abroad (especially if I kept changing the countries), I would probably leave the dogs with my parents instead of stressing out the animals. There are pictures on her mom's Facebook of AB with the dogs.

Reactions: 3
I believe that her "Partying with Paris" was that she just happened to be on the same event as Paris. Not that she was actually hanging with Paris. Well taken from that side, I can say that I partied with celebrities, too. Waow, I wasn't aware :ROFLMAO:... Sure Paris was nice to her when she found her puking. Paris is a sweetheart. In fact many of rich old money people that I knew are very sweet and polite. It's nouveau rich that do have trashy personality very often. Just my observation but maybe I am wrong. 🐥
I can say the same then too 😂 I have been in the company of more than a few well known faces. One time I was in Europe and a well known musician from that country came up to me and stroked my hair and face and told me I looked lovely; everyone was going nuts but I obviously had no idea who it was. It lasted a few seconds and then they walked away. Did this mean anything? No! But I could sure as hell twist it into saying he asked me on a date, or that I hung out with famous people all those times as their guests 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What changed your mind?
I realised that I will waste my life if I chase the illusion of the life she promoting instead of living the life I actually have. I had sort of crisis - I seeked to understand whether this whole mirage of reaching the life she portayed through Instagram models on her blog is something that I really wanted or is it something that I was "planted" in my head. It was then that I also started to detect some bull(feces) and reached out to you guys. You have been my salvation in a way.
Also, my cow(dung) detection tells me the whole Finishing School she did is also a lie. It would be her most valid qualification to what she is teaching. Why not put it on CV?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm pretty sure those are family dogs. If I left my parents' house and moved out abroad (especially if I kept changing the countries), I would probably leave the dogs with my parents instead of stressing out the animals. There are pictures on her mom's Facebook of AB with the dogs.
I remember she shared on her Instagram that she adopted two dogs when living in Malta. And when she went back to Sweden before going to London, she left the dogs with her parents. I think it's a good decision, it's too stressful for dogs to be moved around constantly if you live your life out of a suitcase all the time. I myself would love to have a cat or a dog but I don't have a stable life, so I get it.

Reactions: 6
Hey guys, did you know that I used to party with Justin Timberlake? Oh yeah!
Wait, I was 14 and I won a competition
in a local radio station and I met the Nsync after their concert... But it sure counts as partying with celebrities, doesn't it?

This thread is getting more a more hilarious, I'm waiting for Aija's next move .
Btw her latest video was so uncomfortable to watch, I almost felt physically bad after watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
6F16971C-5D2F-4CEF-B1B1-B833B99C47E8.jpeg

What do you ladies think her quote really means with her mindset?
I feel a negative energy from it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 268248
What do you ladies think her quote really means with her mindset?
I feel a negative energy from it.

I think something along the lines of: Strategize from mentors like Dan Lok, plant marketing seeds by “faking it until making it”, and then reap the rewards of other people’s finances
I wouldn take it so serious. She probably just thinking that is sounds right or smart so she say it. Shes not some tongue in cheek master of irony who is saying all these general mind set and basic stuff because its got some hidden meaning. She just cut paste from everywhere to create half past six content to sell to all those who don’t know any better.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a tip for anna, next time you do flower arrangements get a lazy susan. IVP should have taught you how useful those are :p (saved me in flower arrangement class in school)

Reactions: 5
Her followers are CONFUSION :ROFLMAO: she says something and does the opposite.. wasn't she promoting elegance& "classic style" now all of a sudden appearing in trendy ugly sunglasses..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her followers are CONFUSION :ROFLMAO: she says something and does the opposite.. wasn't she promoting elegance& "classic style" now all of a sudden appearing in trendy ugly sunglasses..
LOL Anna just keeps on shooting herself on the foot 😆 Everything starts to backfire at her these days...she doesn't even know what she preaches anymore. Back then there was only one "elegant style" for her (the classy granny style) then in her style personalities video she states you can dress flamboyant and alternative after all while being elegant. Back then she said flashy logos were not elegant now she keeps displaying them, the hypocrisy...oh and another thing, Anna you're basically showing that you'd rather be indiscrete displaying all these logo brands and fake nouveau riche lifestyle, including your friends and such, but you'd never show your supposed man? Makes no sense! Obviously you've got something to hide! What so you can't even show his hand or maybe an eye lash? It's becoming pretty evident by now that you are simply fabricating this lifestyle for the sake of appearances. Lies aren't forever :sneaky:

Oh, I can also give an update at the attempt to get a couple of rich men in her age range to approach her... They all noped TF out when they saw her face, and instagram. I wish I could give you all the video, without exposing who they are QAQ, haven't seen something so funny in a long time.

• Haha
Oh, I can also give an update at the attempt to get a couple of rich men in her age range to approach her... They all noped TF out when they saw her face, and instagram. I wish I could give you all the video, without exposing who they are QAQ, haven't seen something so funny in a long time.
This is not surprising. She was never able to get the higher tier of men

Reactions: 6
detailed text description is also acceptable.
🤞🏻🐾

Hahaha! Yes learning so well from madam Anna. All day long SHE is quoting from others too! Following her example

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
detailed text description is also acceptable.
🤞🏻🐾

Hahaha! Yes learning so well from madam Anna. All day long SHE is quoting from others too! Following her example
Okay, a couple of guys where asked to approach her for funsies and so they could supply us with gossip. (BTW I almost started drooling when I saw their faces, why did they get the good looks? QAQ? way too old for me to actually want to date :p but whatever)

They were all asked seperately but had very similar reactions:
They were first very interested, because of various reasons I can't mention QAQ (Let's just say an exchange of goods)
Then they saw her instagram and one almost fell off his bar stole, another ones face just twisted into facial cramps, someone else just went "Nope" etc.
The only one who didn't immediately deny doing it was like "You better take care of all the expenses for me and the next 18 generations of my family if I have to disgrace myself with being around her" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.