Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some one so obsessed with etiquette and polite society...

you would think she would practice courtesy when it came to looking after others.

Here is a definition for you Anna!

[ kur-tuh-see ]

a courteous, respectful, or considerate act or expression.
be considerate to others!

wear a mask!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For some one so obsessed with etiquette and polite society...

you would think she would practice courtesy when it came to looking after others.

Here is a definition for you Anna!

be considerate to others!

wear a mask!
Or don't and live out all her wet "Jet-set" (middle-class) dreams she have been holding back for years, her core of followers will still support her :p

Just checked discord and what do I see? she did contact winners :)

Sally also manifested her first designer bag :O *ROFL*

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I expect her complaining to her followers.. My DeAr ElEgAnt LaDiEs my podcast was suspended because Apple Podcasts didn't approve of my contest. She manipulates them by playing victim.. remember when she made it as YT was into her for that 50\50 lady.. Now it's Apple Podcasts.
That was horrible (50/50 drama). She was fuming, constantly sighing and repeating 'I'm so angry right now' in her Instagram video. This reaction should never have been broadcasted over a miscommunication between parties which could have been sorted via email and then explained to her audience later. Like... own up to it, say that you made an honest mistake and were not aware of it, and the audience will only respect you for that. But instead, she did everything against her own advice - rushed to react, could not compose herself, and moreover, STREAMED her anger on Instagram, pushing the real reason in the background and grasping air bubbles to stir up the drama. But hey, throw YT, C Nixon together, sprinkle victim mentality, and you've got traffic and clickbait. She probably saw this as an opportunity and grabbed it.

Reactions: 7
Anna Bey is definitely 100% behind thejetsetgoal on ig ..How do I know? just look, why would a random page be following New Rose Glow, her friend Karim, Lina Hadid & Matthew Fithomas
Someone running one of those inspiration instagram pages for elegant fashion also confirmed on Discord that she was approached by Anna wishing for her to be featured, but she refused. This was a couple of months ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Anna Bey is definitely 100% behind thejetsetgoal on ig ..How do I know? just look, why would a random page be following New Rose Glow, her friend Karim, Lina Hadid & Matthew Fithomas
She's so pathetic it's almost sad. Jetsetbabe IG was her Pinterest board, filled with all the women she would never be. Now to create a second page called jetsetgoal and pretend you have retired the jetsetbabe account is so disingenuous and dishonest.

Why would someone hide the fact that they created a whole new page that's identical to the old one? She's so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol, because we need to scam books for free? Isn’t that what Anna did by illegally downloading tons and tons of ebooks and sharing them in her groups? Also, most of us have been in the jetset lifestyle unlike those girls paying thousands to learn the tricks that we have openly stated you can get for FREE. They keep acting like we’re all jealous - jealous of what exactly? We’re rightly annoyed because many of us have actually moved in the circles that Anna has, or have grown up in “high society”. We see straight through what works and what doesn’t. The stuff that works is common sense.

It’s nothing to doing with valuing the information more if you pay more, that’s just being taken for a ride. Why would you willingly pay more for something that isn’t worth the increased price? If some of them honestly think doing that will help them on their journey then be my guest.
Would you by any chance happen to have links to those ebooks? Or any information on the title of the resources? Thank you

Reactions: 1
Would you by any chance happen to have links to those ebooks? Or any information on the title of the resources? Thank you
Girl go to https://libgen.lc/ and you'll find almost any book you want.
Or don't and live out all her wet "Jet-set" (middle-class) dreams she have been holding back for years, her core of followers will still support her :p

Just checked discord and what do I see? she did contact winners :)

Sally also manifested her first designer bag :O *ROFL*
"I would go to Anna's website where students login and pretend I was logging into the course"
????????????????????????? Is Anna writing fan fiction on a fake account?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's so pathetic it's almost sad. Jetsetbabe IG was her Pinterest board, filled with all the women she would never be. Now to create a second page called jetsetgoal and pretend you have retired the jetsetbabe account is so disingenuous and dishonest.

Why would someone hide the fact that they created a whole new page that's identical to the old one? She's so weird.
I think she’s desperate to maintain “control” of that type of following because some of the girls looking at those types of accounts are her future victims, sadly.

To her followers on the School of Affluence IG page she pretends she’s “above” the typical JetSet Babe life..by brainwashing them to believe she’s “elegant” etc.. when in fact she’s neither a JSB or elegant. Meanwhile she’s still obsessed with true JetSet babes which is why she’s running that JetSet Goal account.

Since she can’t be one, might as well scam them. What kind of legacy is that? The complete opposite of Affluence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I feel like something needs to be adressed, since I've talked to a couple of students of hers now.

Dear students of SoA
We are not against you "levelling up" or improving yourself, we want to raise awareness about the fact that your teacher lacks the qualifications to teach you how to "level-up" and doesn't follow her own teachings. We also want to make you aware of how deceptive she actually is, and give you a little wake-up call.

And also get a checklist of how to identify cults and see how it applies to the teachings she have been promoting :)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel like something needs to be adressed, since I've talked to a couple of students of hers now.

Dear students of SoA
We are not against you "levelling up" or improving yourself, we want to raise awareness about the fact that your teacher lacks the qualifications to teach you how to "level-up" and doesn't follow her own teachings. We also want to make you aware of how deceptive she actually is, and give you a little wake-up call.

And also get a checklist of how to identify cults and see how it applies to the teachings she have been promoting :)
You’re 100% right. I completely agree with you. She is taking advantage of some really vulnerable women that could use their resources elsewhere.

Reactions: 2
You’re 100% right. I completely agree with you. She is taking advantage of some really vulnerable women that could use their resources elsewhere.
well, she can be compared to those weightloss tea schemes. Targeting a huge insecurity and desire amongst her audience, and throw in the same tactics cult leaders use on their members and you have her "inner group".

BTW "Combatting Cult Mind Control" is a great book :) Read it!

Reactions: 4
I’ve never actually read any kind of “level up” books but I know they’re out there; the info I have gathered in regards to bagging men is from when I used to be in the game and just general common sense.

I generally just Google things, there’s lot of articles out there for any advice you need. I don’t want to clog up the page but I will put a few simple things that helped me “elevate” myself:

I worked on myself in real ways rather than superficial stuff - I focused on getting an education, and travelled to places on a shoestring when I was a student to experience the culture and see places - when I speak with people now, I can more than hold my own in a conversation about different countries, the sights, the culture. Nobody cares about where you stayed when you were there (except for superficial reasons like insta but tbh I don’t bother with all that), it’s whether you can have an intelligent conversation and seem well travelled.

The only thing I will reiterate is wear SPF every single day, and try not to smoke. I’m still in my 20s but compared to my friends who are sun worshippers/smokers the difference in my skin vs theirs is becoming increasingly more apparent over the years, I don’t have too many signs of ageing yet thankfully whereas some of them have had to start on the botox.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never actually read any kind of “level up” books but I know they’re out there; the info I have gathered in regards to bagging men is from when I used to be in the game and just general common sense.

I generally just Google things, there’s lot of articles out there for any advice you need. I don’t want to clog up the page but I will put a few simple things that helped me “elevate” myself:

I worked on myself in real ways rather than superficial stuff - I focused on getting an education, and travelled to places on a shoestring when I was a student to experience the culture and see places - when I speak with people now, I can more than hold my own in a conversation about different countries, the sights, the culture. Nobody cares about where you stayed when you were there (except for superficial reasons like insta but tbh I don’t bother with all that), it’s whether you can have an intelligent conversation and seem well travelled.

The only thing I will reiterate is wear SPF every single day, and try not to smoke. I’m still in my 20s but compared to my friends who are sun worshippers/smokers the difference in my skin vs theirs is becoming increasingly more apparent over the years, I don’t have too many signs of ageing yet thankfully whereas some of them have had to start on the botox.
Don't forget the H2O and get a good Dermatologist :D Have a healthy lifestyle, and something to bring to the table.
Some girls in the level-up community see having bed gymnastics with them as the ultimate prize for the men, and if that's the case you better pray to the gods you get pregnant the first time...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't forget the H2O and get a good Dermatologist :D Have a healthy lifestyle, and something to bring to the table.
Some girls in the level-up community see having bed gymnastics with them as the ultimate prize for the men, and if that's the case you better pray to the gods you get pregnant the first time...
I have such a long list of stuff but it is just most things that we’ve all heard before, which is also why I’m baffled as to why anyone would ever pay that much money to be told these things 😅

Another thing I’ve noticed with men for any students lurking - I’ve always had more attention when I look very girl next door (and shock, wear jeans!), rather than this whole elegant stereotype.

I have such a long list of stuff but it is just most things that we’ve all heard before, which is also why I’m baffled as to why anyone would ever pay that much money to be told these things 😅

Another thing I’ve noticed with men for any students lurking - I’ve always had more attention when I look very girl next door (and shock, wear jeans!), rather than this whole elegant stereotype.
Exactly. Men prefers girl next door look. When you wear no makeup except mascara. I was dating very affluent man once and he asked me not to use foundation cause for him it looked fake. He prefered me to wear hotpants and tshirt than elegant dress and all other tit Anna is promoting.

Exactly. Men prefers girl next door look. When you wear no makeup except mascara. I was dating very affluent man once and he asked me not to use foundation cause for him it looked fake. He prefered me to wear hotpants and tshirt than elegant dress and all other tit Anna is promoting.
But i guess it was caused by my good skin condition and beeing young and fresh in general. In Aijas case she need strong makeup cause her skin is DAMAGED tit.

Reactions: 4
Please tell me if this says what I thought she said....

Did she really just COMPARE herself to Bill Gates? 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20201008-151240_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
well, I prefer a lot more formal clothing, which a lot of men (or people in general) find very intimidating because that is what they associate with the workplace and so on. I also seem a lot more approachable in casual clothing :) I've taken the choice to scare off many people for the sake of my own mental health, but if you copy my style in hopes of fishing for men... I will not comment on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

But i guess it was caused by my good skin condition and beeing young and fresh in general. In Aijas case she need strong makeup cause her skin is DAMAGED tit.
I have some friends who gonna actively avoid you if you wearing and dressing in all this la la la brands and face full of make up nails etc. My best friend who is one hundred percent the type Anna will tell you to look for HATES nail polish on women. Especially red.
But this doesnt mean that all rich people like plain girl next door.
Trying to put all so called rich people into one box of what kind of woman they like is as useful as saying “all rich people like sushi”.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.