Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@JustVisitingAijaDarling (I have no idea how to quote your reply, I'm new here!) I searched through YouTube just now and couldn't find anything. I was hoping someone might have already had it up as a torrent but oh well. If anyone could share with me I would love you forever <3 I'm really curious about the kind of content she sells.

@JustVisitingAijaDarling

can u pls send me the link that u posted before? I cannot find it :(
I am not sure what link you are reffering to

@JustVisitingAijaDarling (I have no idea how to quote your reply, I'm new here!) I searched through YouTube just now and couldn't find anything. I was hoping someone might have already had it up as a torrent but oh well. If anyone could share with me I would love you forever <3 I'm really curious about the kind of content she sells.
I've seen it, and it's really not worth wasting time on.
Read a How to XXX post and you will gain more information and value

Reactions: 3
@JustVisitingAijaDarling I was askin for Ginie SAYLES' book and you sent me a facebook link but I cannot see it now; the link was broken by the way..
Try searching for "Book Club for High Caliber Women" they have everything there :p

Do you remember what channel or have a link?
Sorry to say it, but I don't :/

I am happy to write the script for the scam podcast!
Great! send me a PM with the script when you are done :D
Also include any visuals if you want that included in a YouTube video or something :)

Speaking of podcasts, it is interesting she has not uploaded this week.

I thought it was supposed to be every Wednesday?

Reactions: 2
Speaking of podcasts, it is interesting she has not uploaded this week.

I thought it was supposed to be every Wednesday?

The ā€˜Anna Bey Podcastā€™ IG account has also been removed/ taken down by her Iā€™m assuming (as of a few days ago).
Well, the fact that she was asking people to leave her a positive review in exchange for the opportunity to gain lifetime access to all of her courses (via her giveaway.. which did she even announce a winner? Sheā€™s so pathetic.) .. seems to me like a clear violation of the terms of service between her and the podcast platforms. (And yes, I do say that she was asking for positive reviews because no one would offer someone a gift valued at over 1K in exchange for a crappy review). Itā€™s pretty rare that someone launches a podcast (with the content quality she has been putting out).. only to gain over 850 positive reviews in less that 10 days!? Liar. Cheater. Scammer. Maybe the podcast algorithm picked up on her scam and she was warned?
Hopefully karma is coming by for a quick visit.

1602174373434.jpeg

Last edited:
Didn't her podcast account also go poof or something?
I expect her complaining to her followers.. My DeAr ElEgAnt LaDiEs my podcast was suspended because Apple Podcasts didn't approve of my contest. She manipulates them by playing victim.. remember when she made it as YT was into her for that 50\50 lady.. Now it's Apple Podcasts.

Last edited:

The podcast is still up. Itā€™s the IG account she created for said podcast that has disappeared. Why remove the account unless you have something to hide? Destroying evidence + Wiping your tracks = Scam.
And while her followers drool over every word she says.. if it wasnā€™t for these forums.. WHO else is keeping her accountable for this scam she keeps spinning her webs around? :unsure:(n)

She should be ashamed to preening for tacky selfie videos in front of the Acropolis without a mask!

Or being anywhere without a mask!

People are dying and all she seems to care about is selfish attention and vacations.

Whines it is not fair she can not have 5 vacations this summer without critique because of Covid! You know what is unfair? Dying of Covid!

She seems desperate for fangirl attention, that is pathetic and classless! Many people calling her out at the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All comments giving her tit about travelling without a mask in her group have been removed
In her SOA group?
Lols. Wow.
Her trained dogs really has their confirmation bias glasses super glued to their faces. I pity the most who ever is working for her who working for free. What kind of mental gymnastics they must be do to make sense of their own participation in this BS scam of assfluence.

Actually those dummies should see by now... is it included in group rules that people canā€™t be discus health n safety issue?? The only rule similar to this seems to be ā€œno politicsā€. But if these admin is told to delete all the mask comment because itā€™s too political then THEY are the ones politicising these mask comments bcoz discussing mask usage is just health n safety.
Wow. Really incredible.
All to save face for dear leader.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In her SOA group?
Lols. Wow.
Her trained dogs really has their confirmation bias glasses super glued to their faces. I pity the most who ever is working for her who working for free. What kind of mental gymnastics they must be do to make sense of their own participation in this BS scam of assfluence.

Actually those dummies should see by now... is it included in group rules that people canā€™t be discus health n safety issue?? The only rule similar to this seems to be ā€œno politicsā€. But if these admin is told to delete all the mask comment because itā€™s too political then THEY are the ones politicising these mask comments bcoz discussing mask usage is just health n safety.
Wow. Really incredible.
All to save face for dear leader.
The only times posts about Anna's misdeeds staying is, if it was done by someone like Sally or it got a lot of attention in a short time. If that's the case they throw the minion accounts out there to defend her or close the post so you can't comment

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.