Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was anonymous but she would write to companies asking for freebies so that’s how her name got out years ago😹
It was anonymous... but she didn't hide that much, she did a few London meetups in the old group and was doing many IG lives back then.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I found it incredibly funny how some of the girls in her first course group are tit-talking about their family members or the family members of their in-law while having them listed publically on their FB profile.

• Wow
41E77D9B-B104-4CDA-A83B-0F9A757DFDF8.jpeg

For anyone looking at the old jetsetbabe blog posts, it looks like someone is already working on taking posts down. Some of the links still work so save whatever you want while it’s there!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
won’t be long before way back archive gets removed also. I think it is possible to do this.

Reactions: 2

I can't believe I skipped this masterpiece part 😂 Please head to 4:06
wooow, i wasn't expecting THAT ! 🤣 you made my day !
It would be funny to somehow find the actual pictures that were taken of her that day... and do some memes with her quotes about êlêgââåäãce 🤣

I don't know if it was legally changed, but in her current Facebook group, if you search Anna Beyer, there are posts and comments from a few years ago that mention her in the discussions as Beyer.
i did a little guilty name-stalking some while ago, when i first read in the threads that her name was Aija Räty... Some people by that names exist around the world, but there was only one Aija Räty in Switzerland. Can't find the screenshots, but if you look deep enough, you'll be able to find that... So it probably means that she has Anna Bey as a stage name and didn't change her real one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

On this post of Anna’s, I found a few things she said quite humorous (see second screenshot)
“...say it confidently and with some basic acting skills. Nothing sounds worse than obvious lies!”
“...many times you will be asked questions which will make you feel uncomfortable because your little knowledge about it. It still happens to me sometimes, but I guess the trick is to just Act relaxed about it, and Bullshit your way out of it somehow.”

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

On this post of Anna’s, I found a few things she said quite humorous (see second screenshot)
“...say it confidently and with some basic acting skills. Nothing sounds worse than obvious lies!”
“...many times you will be asked questions which will make you feel uncomfortable because your little knowledge about it. It still happens to me sometimes, but I guess the trick is to just Act relaxed about it, and Bullshit your way out of it somehow.”
Okay, the ones she pulled that on most likely nodded politely and chose to not embarras her by calling her out on it. Take the approach of not knowing much about the subject but willing to learn about it, I am not a wine or drinker of any alchoholic beverages, and have learned a lot about alcohol by asking about it. I've also been offered tours on premier et grande cru wineyards, so I could better understand the wines :) (Still a noobie, but I do appriciate good wine a lot more. I still don't enjoy drinking.)

Okay, the ones she pulled that on most likely nodded politely and chose to not embarras her by calling her out on it. Take the approach of not knowing much about the subject but willing to learn about it, I am not a wine or drinker of any alchoholic beverages, and have learned a lot about alcohol by asking about it. I've also been offered tours on premier et grande cru wineyards, so I could better understand the wines :) (Still a noobie, but I do appriciate good wine a lot more. I still don't enjoy drinking.)
Sure, but when I read the above post my mind actually went immediately to her channel, courses and business.

It's undeniable that she is BSing her way through her business as "expert" on elegance, "high society" and etiquette and raking in money along the way from naive people (mostly, if not exclusively, women).

How do you start a new thread on here?
It's very easy to do, in any of the forums there's an orange "start new thread" button above "ignore forum".
Most likely you can't see the button, because your account is too new to be allowed to start a thread.
Get your post count up and the option will soon be available to you.

Reactions: 4
Sure, but when I read the above post my mind actually went immediately to her channel, courses and business.

It's undeniable that she is BSing her way through her business as "expert" on elegance, "high society" and etiquette and raking in money along the way from naive people (mostly, if not exclusively, women).
I tought it was an established fact that what comes from her mouth is similar to the content from a bulls behind :)

I was also sent this just now:

Who the heck would switch her favorite perfume for a guy?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I tought it was an established fact that what comes from her mouth is similar to the content from a bulls behind :)

I was also sent this just now:

Who the heck would switch her favorite perfume for a guy?
LOL 😂 You're right of course, it is indeed, but it is fun to uncover her admitting to it and her scam victims finding out with plenty of evidence :p😁😆

I continued to scroll down on Anna’s blog page, and saw posts she wrote about Suggardaddies or “sponsors”, as Anna prefers to call them.
(I think it funny that she said she hates being called a matchmaker by Dailymail, but was indeed a matchmaker through an agency).

I also find it a coincidence that she doesn’t want to be associated with sugaring, but she has written several blogs about it and her advice 😂 Nothing adds up.

Here is a couple screenshots from the one post

BD486203-3F0E-4E8A-A4C2-6DD013C86D48.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

It's very easy to do, in any of the forums there's an orange "start new thread" button above "ignore forum".
Most likely you can't see the button, because your account is too new to be allowed to start a thread.
Get your post count up and the option will soon be available to you.
Thank you! That’s helpful. I will keep posting :)

Reactions: 2

Wow from the horse's mouth.

I continued to scroll down on Anna’s blog page, and saw posts she wrote about Suggardaddies or “sponsors”, as Anna prefers to call them.
(I think it funny that she said she hates being called a matchmaker by Dailymail, but was indeed a matchmaker through an agency).

I also find it a coincidence that she doesn’t want to be associated with sugaring, but she has written several blogs about it and her advice 😂 Nothing adds up.
Here is a couple screen shots from the one post View attachment 268953
She did quite a detailed post on how to get a sugar daddy on Seeking Arrangement one time. Someone saved it on Imgur.

• Wow
She probably had a ghost writer.
I know writers can be had for cheap, but she was flat broke at the time.
If she could afford a ghost writer then, then she should be able to get an even better one for her current bullshi material.

I know writers can be had for cheap, but she was flat broke at the time.
If she could afford a ghost writer then, then she should be able to get an even better one for her current bullshi material.
I agree. Back in those days she admitted she quit her day job, that she was broke, and that the blog was her life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.