Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the reference to popcorn was aimed at Tattle (ie., the juicy moments when we say that we are grabbing the 🍿, ready for drama!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Bastine de Beaumanoir is it elegant to wear "bandage dresses"? Once again, I think Anna may have made mistakes in the terminology. As many women have pointed out on all these threads, with Anna Bey, it's the blind leading the blind. It takes a special kind of idiot to wear prostitute/nightclub-style clothing to a black tie event.
In the world that I know, the concept of the bandage dress is completly ignored so the topic is not even relevant for the good society.

But I have an observation (I took the time to read the post on that blog). This is not her style in English : somebody is doing her texts. I am not good in English but I am good in analyzing semantics and rhetoric.

Since I am here I have something for Anna Bey and for @AnnaBelt.

A man hand wearing a high quality suit and a high quality shirt, just to make that woman understand how her "husband" should appear in those fake pictures made with Karim who's wearing only sport T-shirts/pulls.

And for my lovely @AnnaBelt, if you're still looking to identify me, this is a very subtle clue about my daily "activities".

1635151805896.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s a pre recorded video that can be posted at any time from anywhere. In YouTube the term “live” means that a pre-recorded, edited video cannot be sped up or rewound (after the video has premiered it is posted as a normal video on the channel where you can speed it up and rewind). It does not mean that the video was taken in real time, so yes she could be in Stockholm or anywhere else when she posted this video.
My understanding is that you can also queue posts, which means she may not even be in the same area when the pics actually go up.

Reactions: 12
In the world that I know, the concept of the bandage dress is completly ignored so the topic is not even relevant for the good society.

But I have an observation (I took the time to read the post on that blog). This is not her style in English : somebody is doing her texts. I am not good in English but I am good in analyzing semantics and rhetoric.

Since I am here I have something for Anna Bey and for @AnnaBelt.

A man hand wearing a high quality suit and a high quality shirt, just to make that woman understand how her "husband" should appear in those fake pictures made with Karim who's wearing only sport T-shirts/pulls.

And for my lovely @AnnaBelt, if you're still looking to identify me, this is a very subtle clue about my daily "activities".

View attachment 827427
Can we have a clue? I need to know what he is pointing at. Is it an old text, something historical? Please we all want to know you 😄

@eigenwijs Anna is recycling content on her blog. She ran the jetsetbabe blog for 8 years now and she is being lazy and republishing old posts. That's why she mentions topics like bandage dresses that no one talks about anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here we go again..
Elegance coach reveals the clothes you should NEVER wear in autumn | Daily Mail Online

Anna Bey, who splits her time between London and Geneva, explained in a recent YouTube video autumn fail-safes like Chelsea boots

Daily Mail, Anna Bey - Youtube, Anna Bey Instagram, @annabey, annabey.com, Anna Bey Interview, Anna Bey Coach, Anna Bey the times, Anna Bey how to bag a rich boyfriend, Anna Bey net worth, Anna bey podcast, Anna Bey real name,
Anna Bey, Anna Bey age, Anna Bey married, Anna Bey husband, School of Affluence, Classy Cheat Sheet, Secrets of the Elite Woman, SOTEW, Aija Raty, Aija Darling, Anna Hallit, Joseph Hallit, Anna Bey Geneva, Anna Bey Scam, SOA, Anna Bey transformation, SOA Scam, School of AffluenceScam, Anna Bey course, Anna Bey Tattle, Anna Bey Sweden, Anna Bey surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here we go again..
Elegance coach reveals the clothes you should NEVER wear in autumn | Daily Mail Online

Anna Bey, who splits her time between London and Geneva, explained in a recent YouTube video autumn fail-safes like Chelsea boots

Daily Mail, Anna Bey - Youtube, Anna Bey Instagram, @annabey, annabey.com, Anna Bey Interview, Anna Bey Coach, Anna Bey the times, Anna Bey how to bag a rich boyfriend, Anna Bey net worth, Anna bey podcast, Anna Bey real name,
Anna Bey, Anna Bey age, Anna Bey married, Anna Bey husband, School of Affluence, Classy Cheat Sheet, Secrets of the Elite Woman, SOTEW, Aija Raty, Aija Darling, Anna Hallit, Joseph Hallit, Anna Bey Geneva, Anna Bey Scam, SOA, Anna Bey transformation, SOA Scam, School of AffluenceScam, Anna Bey course, Anna Bey Tattle, Anna Bey Sweden, Anna Bey surgery.
Straight to the comments :ROFLMAO: :
1635154090612.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Read the title again. It's not astrology. It's spiritual tarot. And a highly accurate interpreter we are very lucky to have on YouTube for free.

I will be the last one to argue over the merit of this video, it simply speaks for itself.

You are most welcome not to watch it, just as equally as you are most welcome to watch it and let me know if you find a single detail that does not corroborate to what went on with Anna last week.

That's the only reason I posted it here.

As i already said, I do not usually watch Aries videos but I am grateful this one started playing before I could have stopped it.

One thing I will say is that it's amazing in the worst kind of way how, even in 2021, watching the news and studying history makes people think they are so cultured and well-informed but we actually still need to look for the truth through the esoteric arts, as if we're still stuck in the Middle Ages.

Take a look at the Tarot by Janine channel and you will see what I mean.

The Leo King channel is also very good to learn how history repeats itself whenever there are particular astrological transits repeating themselves.

But of course you can go ahead just call it 'coincedence'.
And again, you kindly imply spiritual tarot is more valid than astrology? For me, it's in the same bracket. The only way I can accept people use tarot cards is self-reading as a form of meditation, to think about certain topics which the cards mean and the implications for future life, as in how it makes one feel, what can one do to better themselves. But anything else, please just don't bring any kind of esotheric practice into this.

This, for me, is like saying: oh, it's not homeopathy, it's magnetotherapy (both without scientific proof of effect and operating at the level of placebo).

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes it is! 😃
Mon Dieu, Bastine! I was wondering whether it was something related to Egyptology as the shadow cast by the hand reminded of
https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Louvres-antiquites-egyptiennes-p1020062.jpg

Then I remembered you mentioning St.Michael and did a little search out of curiosity et regarde ici, please!

"Archangel Michael is known as the angel of the Last Judgment and, as the "weigher of souls," he has a pedigree dating from when the tribes of Israel were in captivity in Egypt. There, the weigher of hearts of the deceased was Anubis. This Dog, or jackal-headed deity was identified with the most important star in the Egyptian sky, Sirius, the dog star."

• Heart
Bastine is a superwoman indeed. She's our Clark Kent exposing villains like Anna.

So now winter is here, will Anna be flying with Average Joe to some destinations, so she finally has content? Or will she stay in Europe?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Mon Dieu, Bastine! I was wondering whether it was something related to Egyptology as the shadow cast by the hand reminded of
https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Louvres-antiquites-egyptiennes-p1020062.jpg

Then I remembered you mentioning St.Michael and did a little search out of curiosity et regarde ici, please!

"Archangel Michael is known as the angel of the Last Judgment and, as the "weigher of souls," he has a pedigree dating from when the tribes of Israel were in captivity in Egypt. There, the weigher of hearts of the deceased was Anubis. This Dog, or jackal-headed deity was identified with the most important star in the Egyptian sky, Sirius, the dog star."
Yes Saint Michael is in every religion, it's the force of the Truth and of Justice. I say saint Michael because I am Christian but girls from other religions may identify him very easy in their own traditions, sacred texts, etc. with another name.
Maybe I am saying stupid things here but in Buddhism for exemple I think he is an equivalent of the concept of the Balance of the Universe. In Christian iconography he is represented with the balance of the souls during the Last Judgement, or as the one vanquishing Satan.

Just for the pleasure : a detail from Rogier van der Weyden's Last Judgement, in Beaune. Our pinhead was this summer in that city, she didn't even know that the painting was there. She just visited a trivial bistrot, to have some stupid pictures with some cheap wine and then got home.

It's one of the most important painters/paintings in the cultural history of Humanity :

1635158182262.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@Bastine de Beaumanoir is it elegant to wear "bandage dresses"? Once again, I think Anna may have made mistakes in the terminology. As many women have pointed out on all these threads, with Anna Bey, it's the blind leading the blind. It takes a special kind of idiot to wear prostitute/nightclub-style clothing to a black tie event.
I think Anna Bey is traumatized by those dresses because she wore prostitute spandex mini dress to a black tie event with her DJ boyfriend in Malta and was shamed for it then never did it again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Exercising only in a park sounds strange!
Doesn’t Anna have a gym in her mansion? 😂
Doesn’t Ivan have a fitness studio ? It doesn’t have to be a big one ! I live in an upscale neighbourhood and fitness studios for personal training (or groups of 2-3 persons) are the new trend of the post-covid era . Ivan could have such a studio , IF he had a legitimate permission for personal training. They train at the park , because in case police checks them, he can say that they are just friends who exercise together and avoid paying a fine.
Anna is so stingy , that I doubt she pays him. Maybe he offers to train her e.g. once a week , and she advertises his services on Instagram.
A certified personal trainer friend was hired by a gym and was therefore able to host there. It’s not hard if you are qualified.

Reactions: 6
So one of my friend started following AnnaBey and I think she has become big fan of her because all of the sudden she is posting on Instagram 'Having lunch with Xyz and my Prada classic saffiano' , or my 'Alfa Romeo is so comfy'. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So one of my friend started following AnnaBey and I think she has become big fan of her because all of the sudden she is posting on Instagram 'Having lunch with Xyz and my Prada classic saffiano' , or my 'Alfa Romeo is so comfy'. :LOL:
Please let us know the other side effects. The virus is growing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.