Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s totally okay with travelling, going to places where they pour shots/drinks from the bottle to the customers mouth and having the bottle go around in a circle to make sure all the people get a sip, have a debilitating medical condition which puts her even more at risk from dying of COVID, correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she say she doesn’t like wearing masks but will if she has to (to me this means “I wear a mask but it only covers my chin”). She can’t take care of her health In the most basic and fundamental way. If she had stayed home and quarantined like the rest of the world, maybe she couldve worked out and built herself that hourglass body that she keeps Talking about. But alas she only works out if she can post about it in Instagram later

when I was preparing giving vaccines I had to opportunity to speak to some Of the doctors and policy makers of who should get the vaccine first, im assuming that Anna is taking immunosuppressants for the graves, but those who are taking immunosuppressant medication were #1 on the list. She may be right about the fact that if you have COVID you shouldn’t take the vaccine, but thats only if you got COVID a month ago, you want your body to be healthy enough that when you get the vaccine you won’t get a reaction to it. hiwever once that month passes you should absolutely get the vaccine since you’re immune system is a bit stronger. I know many many people who got COVID 2-4 times because they thought that they had antibodies and therefore won’t get COVID again.

and her clothes my god, it reminds me of my colourblind friend who’d wear green pants and hot pink shirt walking around looking like a watermelon. At least he has an excuse for looking like a fruit, what’s her excuse??
She doesn't have Graves, she lies constantly and that is a lie she raises every so often, usually as an excuse for something.

Reactions: 16
But wouldn’t you normally ask only out of curiosity how much did he pay?
I can well imagine she is not asking / doesn't care. I have been this ignorant for a long long time myself becuase I simply dind't knwo how to deal with money since I didn't have it...

Reactions: 6
She doesn't have Graves, she lies constantly and that is a lie she raises every so often, usually as an excuse for something.
Oh my God, what am I reading? I live in France, I'm fully vaccinated but unfortunately some of my colleagues don't want to be vaccinated (fortunately, my profession allows me to work permanently from home so I don't come across these idiots). So I am well placed to know that PCR tests cost 45 euros. wtf 150 euros? So she is so desperate that she is speculating and lying about the price of a medical test? I'm crying with laughter at how stupid that is. Is the PCR test the new Birkin? "Look how affluent I am, I can afford the most expensive tests, can you?" 🤣🤣

I totally agree with the doubts about her so-called Grave's disease. I'm not going to play medical teacher here as some mythmaking influencers might use it. There is no way that her disease woke up as a result of covid. No way that this disease has remained asymptomatic for many years. The symptoms are very specific and particularly disabling, even worrying. Grave's disease causes major heart problems over time, which means that an untreated person could die. If her doctor had seen any warning signs or even the untypical signs of this disease, he would not have waited for it to occur to remove the doubt. Even though I cannot say for sure that she is lying, I hope for her sake that she is telling the truth because lying about health is the most despicable lie there is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Damn, she looks short. I can't belive she's 170. She photographs 160. Either she lies or has disproportionally large head compared to her body. Heck, even most Hollywood celebrities that are short photograph taller than Aija.
If she is smaller than what she claims to be, Average Joey is also smaller than what she claims as both of them (she claims) are quite similar in height.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good morning lovely community! Be prepared, more culture is coming our way...
Could someone, native speaker, please tell me whether you go to Picasso or go to see Picasso? This really is bothering me 🙏
"Go to see", Picasso is not a place. Though I wouldn't use go to see because she has already gone to the place, would use."went to see" in the context of her caption. Well honestly her caption is a mess.

I would have phrased it like:
"You're welcome <3 Im happy to see that so many of my viewers are interested in art... In addition, I haven't even posted the pictures and videos I took when I went to see the works of Picasso, Chagall and Matisse! I'll share it tomorrow..."

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bastine's insights too on the French Covid situation.
Since July 12, the government is trying to encourage people to get vaccinated by prohibiting access to trains, restaurants, culture places, hospitals, molls, etc. to those who are not vaccinated or who can't provide a negative PCR test of less than 48h. Currently there are strong demonstrations in France because of it and the situation will get worse from a social point of view.But, we are still in a period of tolerance, the rules will get tougher after August 9, so the first lie is to pretend that she has to do it every two days.

The second lie concerns the feasibility of the test every two days.
It is impossible to test somebody with this recurrence : first from a physical point of view then for administrative and logistical reasons ; in France only laboratories are authorized to do the PCR test, pharmacists can only test the antigen test. It is a whole organization to go in a laboratory, you have to do an appointment, the result is not immediate, so it's impossible for her to do tests every two days. Maybe she had to go to a pharmacist once, but that's all.

The third lie concerns the price. Since July 7, tests for foreigners cost 25-29 euros for an antigen test and 49 euros for the PCR test. But, and this is important, it concerns test centers attached to airports. When one is already in town one might as well go to a drugstore and can have the antigen test for no more than 5 euros like everybody else. In town for the PCR test you have to go to a laboratory (see above).
I am surprised that she understood so badly French TV news about Covid. Channels like Cnews or BFMTV, available in all French hotels, disseminate this information day in and day out. Joseph is Lebanese, theoretically he speaks a perfect or a fluent French. Is he not with her to translate ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bastine's insights too on the French Covid situation.
Since July 12, the government is trying to encourage people to get vaccinated by prohibiting access to trains, restaurants, culture places, hospitals, molls, etc. to those who are not vaccinated or who can't provide a negative PCR test of less than 48h. Currently there are strong demonstrations in France because of it and the situation will get worse from a social point of view.But, we are still in a period of tolerance, the rules will get tougher after August 9, so the first lie is to pretend that she has to do it every two days.

The second lie concerns the feasibility of the test every two days.
It is impossible to test somebody with this recurrence : first from a physical point of view then for administrative and logistical reasons ; in France only laboratories are authorized to do the PCR test, pharmacists can only test the antigen test. It is a whole organization to go in a laboratory, you have to do an appointment, the result is not immediate, so it's impossible for her to do tests every two days. Maybe she had to go to a pharmacist once, but that's all.

The third lie concerns the price. Since July 7, tests for foreigners cost 25-29 euros for an antigen test and 49 euros for the PCR test. But, and this is important, it concerns test centers attached to airports. When one is already in town one might as well go to a drugstore and can have the antigen test for no more than 5 euros like everybody else. In town for the PCR test you have to go to a laboratory (see above).
I am surprised that she understood so badly French TV news about Covid. Channels like Cnews or BFMTV, available in all French hotels, disseminate this information day in and day out. Joseph is Lebanese, theoretically he speaks a perfect or a fluent French. Is he not with her to translate ?
This is a psychological problem she has. She lies about things that are not necessary to lie about. She may have already left France, as with the Venice trip when she posted after she returned home. I think they don't even stay overnight. They just sleep in the car, take pics for Instagram, and she collects the receipts to write off her taxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is a psychological problem she has. She lies about things that are not necessary to lie about. She may have already left France, as with the Venice trip when she posted after she returned home. I think they don't even stay overnight. They just sleep in the car, take pics for Instagram, and she collects the receipts to write off her taxes.
Yes, I have this feeling too, she has already left the South of France. One must ceck the meteo too before posting sunny photos, if you know what I mean. It is definitly a mental problem : exaggerate everything by lying on everything.
I've just read an intersting characteristic of mythomania : actually a mythomaniac knows when he is lying but it is only when he notices that others belive him that he begins to be persuaded of his own lies. He believes it is true because others return, as in a mirror, the image of « his truth ». Hence her addiction to social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I was tired last night so I didn't catch on straight away but she is definitely lying about the tests. A health pass is required in any French restaurant or bar now, even if you sit on the terrace. There is no "sometimes yes, sometimes no". @Bastine de Beaumanoir , it depends on the place, some labs take you without an appointment, but I agree with you on this point: most labs do tests by appointment, especially in tourist areas. My theory is that she only did one test, and went to a restaurant and museum while her test was valid. Now she's spending her time confined somewhere, or she's already gone back to Switzerland.

Reactions: 14
I was tired last night so I didn't catch on straight away but she is definitely lying about the tests. A health pass is required in any French restaurant or bar now, even if you sit on the terrace. There is no "sometimes yes, sometimes no". @Bastine de Beaumanoir , it depends on the place, some labs take you without an appointment, but I agree with you on this point: most labs do tests by appointment, especially in tourist areas. My theory is that she only did one test, and went to a restaurant and museum while her test was valid. Now she's spending her time confined somewhere, or she's already gone back to Switzerland.
Yes, whatever is the reality of the application of the rules in PACA (in Haute-Savoie where I live it's still soft for the moment with the terraces) the thing to point out is her way of lying without shame just to give the impression she has some money. She could have at least inquired somebody before posting such nonsense!

Reactions: 6
Well, if she came to Slovakia accidentally, 1 PCR test costs 70 Eur, so for a married couple definitely 140 Eur :)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my God, what am I reading? I live in France, I'm fully vaccinated but unfortunately some of my colleagues don't want to be vaccinated (fortunately, my profession allows me to work permanently from home so I don't come across these idiots). So I am well placed to know that PCR tests cost 45 euros. wtf 150 euros? So she is so desperate that she is speculating and lying about the price of a medical test? I'm crying with laughter at how stupid that is. Is the PCR test the new Birkin? "Look how affluent I am, I can afford the most expensive tests, can you?" 🤣🤣
I agree with you except "idiots". Sure, you can think what you want, but isn't it better just to accept others' will? I get vaccinated against flu my whole life and I never addressed the non-vaccinated as idiots. It is their choice. Maybe they simply cannot for health reasons.

Maybe she was in Slovakia not in France ! 😁😁😁
Yep! On that note ... I was in Britain several times and the British considered Slovak language for French... How come? They are so different.
But yes. Anna would probably not know where she was. :) She seems very ignorant.

Reactions: 11
@Sisina96rv No debate around vaccination here, I beg you on my knees, ladies, Bastine is traumatized.🙏🙏🙏
France is very tense in this moment especially in Paris : people previously friends are now ennemis because of the vaccination topic
Let's just stick to our funny🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I've just read an intersting characteristic of mythomania : actually a mythomaniac knows when he is lying but it is only when he notices that others belive him that he begins to be persuaded of his own lies. He believes it is true because others return, as in a mirror, the image of « his truth ». Hence her addiction to social media.
A narcississtic psychopath knows that he/she lies, but believes in his/her own lies, too. For me, it screams schizophrenic. (I am not a psychiatrist)

Do not been traumatized. Of course, this is not a debate about vaccination.

"Go to see", Picasso is not a place. Though I wouldn't use go to see because she has already gone to the place, would use."went to see" in the context of her caption. Well honestly her caption is a mess.

I would have phrased it like:
"You're welcome <3 Im happy to see that so many of my viewers are interested in art... In addition, I haven't even posted the pictures and videos I took when I went to see the works of Picasso, Chagall and Matisse! I'll share it tomorrow..."
For me, this is a confirmation, she even doesn't know if it is a place of the artists...... Cheap, cheap, cheap. Yes, Anna, you can wear your Oran sandals, your broad cultural horizon shows. Just open your mouth :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ankle straps "shorten the legs in appearance" but Hermesa slippers don't?
Yeah right, because your legs look great wearing slippers + dresses 24/7. Wow. This woman it's so delusional. She really believes her style is 10/10 and that we are just a bunch of haters, didn't she?

Also, she basically admitted she doesn't have employees and all her "job offers" where just a way of stealing ideas. I mean, we already knew Anna, but you just confirmed it now.
She wears Hermessa sandals all the time because she travels with Joe and she hates being taller than he is .In her archaic mind, this height difference would not be elegant …I don’t know what she put on her LOA vision board before meeting Joe .A picture of Bernie Eccleston? And the Universe sent her Joe …

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes - good point. It’s about her being the same height as him in heels.
Also men don’t like it! Shorter men always seem to have an issue with it. Why is that?

they should just find an even shorter lady so they can “feel like the man”.

anyway that explains why she wears them.

Reactions: 8
She could go for silver (cheap option) or gold. Simple studs are always chic. I don’t understand her obsession for wearing half of a dining set on her ears (those plates). Or those terrible huge “gold” loops that she loves to wear 😱 They look super cheap and she looks like a 50 yo granny. I think it’s something in her aura, her fake cheap persona that just makes everything look super cheap. When she wears a silk dress, it always looks like a nightgown. When she wears her Hermes sandals or purse (doesn’t matter) it looks like fakes bought from China bazaar. She can wear whatever expensive outfit she desires but to me, she will always look like wearing cheap dupes from bazaar. You either have class and elegance and grace within you or not. I have a friend and she wears super cheap clothes. But she always looks like a million bucks. It’s the way, how she styles her outfits, how she holds herself, how confident and happy she is in her body. Anna can have as many cheat sheets as she wants, she will NEVER look expensive.
I swear those earrings are the worst but she still force them on us since the beginning on her channel and in her photoshoots 😂😭
I totally agree with you, the truth is you are either naturally elegant or you are not. Of course you can build it, build your femininity and nourish your energy, wear appropriate clothes etc. but some women are just born naturally elegant. Even with a trash bag on or very casual clothes they will still be elegant or at least give that energy around them. I meet many women naturally elegant and they truly mark your spirit in the best way. As you said Raty is none of that. Thats why everything looks forces and inelegant on her. She can polish herself as much as she wants, she will always be under someone who is naturally elegant. She will not light up a room when she enter it, people are not going to remember her as a soft, sweet, nice and elegant person. Majority of people will remember her as someone who tried to be elegant, stiff and "try hard" to look rich 🤷🏻‍♀️

I only had one discussion with her in DM a year ago to tell her about something she wasn't doing right (-I should have let her in her crap tbh) but it was a lesson for me, I unfollowed her after that. My message was very polite and nice but she was dry, stressed and upset. The way she speaks and the energy felt very cold, heavy and she sounded uncomfortable. You can tell she isn't a cultivated person nor elegant. The natural elegance we were talking about. She doesn't like constructive criticism. It is clear in her overall behaviour but also in the way she replies in comments section to people who dont agree with her. It shows her true personality, very bossy, masculine, not bright but must of all her lack of confidence and how uncomfortable she is with her own self.
You will always discover the true colour of someone in uncomfortable situation, not when they get compliment and everyone love them. When people point out something that isn't right you should be humble enough to think twice. It doesn't mean you should let rude people insult you but if you reply, you need to be smart about it and I dont believe being rude or mean is the answer, even more when you are suppose to give the exemple. When I have to deal with rude people I just block them and dont entertain them even if I know I can easily shut them off, I dont find any satisfaction in doing so. Not only she replies, she is rude, pin the comment and she share it in her story to show others "look what I answer to her" like she is waiting for other people to approve and back her up. She is the kind of person who will put someone else down publicly to feel good and powerful. If focusing on the negative and giving attention to the wrong thing was a person, it would be her. Lack of maturity and elegance...🐀

Same thing for her "apology" video that was more of an explanation video. She reject the fault on others and thats usually what people like her do. They believe they know it all. The problem comes mostly from the outside world for them, thats why she will never succeed in a healthy way and on a longer term.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait for all these aha-moments!
Spoiler alert : Her "inspiration" comes from her copying others people works. 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I swear those earrings are the worst but she still force them on us since the beginning on her channel and in her photoshoots 😂😭
I totally agree with you, the truth is you are either naturally elegant or you are not. Of course you can build it, build your femininity and nourish your energy, wear appropriate clothes etc. but some women are just born naturally elegant. Even with a trash bag on or very casual clothes they will still be elegant or at least give that energy around them. I meet many women naturally elegant and they truly mark your spirit in the best way. As you said Raty is none of that. Thats why everything looks forces and inelegant on her. She can polish herself as much as she wants, she will always be under someone who is naturally elegant. She will not light up a room when she enter it, people are not going to remember her as a soft, sweet, nice and elegant person. Majority of people will remember her as someone who tried to be elegant, stiff and "try hard" to look rich 🤷🏻‍♀️

I only had one discussion with her in DM a year ago to tell her about something she wasn't doing right (-I should have let her in her crap tbh) but it was a lesson for me, I unfollowed her after that. My message was very polite and nice but she was dry, stressed and upset. The way she speaks and the energy felt very cold, heavy and she sounded uncomfortable. You can tell she isn't a cultivated person nor elegant. The natural elegance we were talking about. She doesn't like constructive criticism. It is clear in her overall behaviour but also in the way she replies in comments section to people who dont agree with her. It shows her true personality, very bossy, masculine, not bright but must of all her lack of confidence and how uncomfortable she is with her own self.
You will always discover the true colour of someone in uncomfortable situation, not when they get compliment and everyone love them. When people point out something that isn't right you should be humble enough to think twice. It doesn't mean you should let rude people insult you but if you reply, you need to be smart about it and I dont believe being rude or mean is the answer, even more when you are suppose to give the exemple. When I have to deal with rude people I just block them and dont entertain them even if I know I can easily shut them off, I dont find any satisfaction in doing so. Not only she replies, she is rude, pin the comment and she share it in her story to show others "look what I answer to her" like she is waiting for other people to approve and back her up. She is the kind of person who will put someone else down publicly to feel good and powerful. If focusing on the negative and giving attention to the wrong thing was a person, it would be her. Lack of maturity and elegance...🐀

Same thing for her "apology" video that was more of an explanation video. She reject the fault on others and thats usually what people like her do. They believe they know it all. The problem comes mostly from the outside world for them, thats why she will never succeed in a healthy way and on a longer term.

Spoiler alert : Her "inspiration" comes from her copying others people works. 🥴
My "aha" moment for me with her (keeping in mind I was really one of the OG girls in the Jetsetbabe group) was when I mentioned a specific incident to her, she lied about it, and when it was revealed that she lied, she claimed she "forgot". At that time I was still a big defender of her, but I began to grow very wary when I saw how she was milking the whole bag a billionaire thing.

Back in the older days, she was "nice" but I now realise she was using us real jetsetbabes as inspiration, for content, and for our connections. She has always had an evil heart, I just never saw it back then. That is why it's important we keep on her neck, because there's many many people reading Tattle now and realising that the life she is selling is built on BS and lies.

I think I said before she blocked my finsta account when I gave her the constructive comment that she looks terrible in hats! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.