Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
705D3636-0FF5-4D3B-A930-9B6689120DFF.png

She is doing PCR test for every 2 days, yet she only THINKS That the price of the test is 150€. If it’s valid for 3 days, why does she repeat the test every 2 days? 🤦🏽‍♀️ LIAR.
B23F1CFA-DDAD-4B6E-866C-83AB3767E617.jpeg

When our eleghant troll thinks she’s XS and tattlers have a HAHA-moment...
1ACF4855-9A5F-47D5-B729-19D0EEDA0834.jpeg

BONUS:
BB478C97-6131-45D0-AD49-C35DB20E81E1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Hi ladies, I haven't been on tattle for a while. Just a quick rant on how desperate Anna is in order to sell her SOTEW 3.0.
If I remember correctly, I unsubscribed from her mailing list ages ago because of the number of emails she sent me to sell her A List app thing (I have probably ranted about it in #16 or #17 thread). And look what I found today in the same email... I cannot name one brand that sends me 9 promotional emails in 3 days. Ugh! 'm speechless, somebody help please 😫

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She is doing PCR test for every 2 days, yet she only THINKS That the price of the test is 150€. If it’s valid for 3 days, why does she repeat the test every 2 days?
my friend is in nice, the prices are 45 euros for a pcr test and 25 euros for a rapid test

Reactions: 14
Wait a min... You have to pay for the tests outside of certain airports? The staff of the hotels we've been in have just been dropping by every couple of days to ensure everyone was tested etc. ( been like this across southern europe)

Reactions: 4
my friend is in nice, the prices are 45 euros for a pcr test and 25 euros for a rapid test
See? Your friend knows exactly what the price is. Anna only THINKS what the price is. Ok, I get it, maybe that her husband pays for tests. But wouldn’t you normally ask only out of curiosity how much did he pay? Or is it not eleghant? She says that she does PCR tests (the more expensive one, let’s not forget that she’s affluent) which are valid for 3 days yet she says she does them every 2 days.
So I figured that either she:
1) either does RAPID tests coz they are cheaper
2) or she is such an ignorant that she doesn’t know which test she does
3) probably both points above

Reactions: 13
Anna's Filipino employees already in the comments - how did they know the video existed, 5 minutes after it was uploaded? Hmm...

Wonder if Anna and her minions know that by commenting and viewing Dacob's video they put it higher in the rankings? hehehehehehe!
View attachment 684088
Good Lord! As a Filipina myself, I am so ashamed to see a fellow like her. My eyes are rolling because her comment is plain stupid.

Reactions: 8
Good Lord! As a Filipina myself, I am so ashamed to see a fellow like her. My eyes are rolling because her comment is plain stupid.
also … wats her problem. People watch anNa and think it’s true….
No crime have been committed Miss W.

Reactions: 7
Here, all questions answered regarding the Hermes flip flops and ankle straps 😂
Ankle straps "shorten the legs in appearance" but Hermesa slippers don't?
Yeah right, because your legs look great wearing slippers + dresses 24/7. Wow. This woman it's so delusional. She really believes her style is 10/10 and that we are just a bunch of haters, didn't she?

Also, she basically admitted she doesn't have employees and all her "job offers" where just a way of stealing ideas. I mean, we already knew Anna, but you just confirmed it now.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Yeah right, because your legs look great wearing slippers + dresses 24/7. Wow. This woman it's so delusional. She really believes her style is 10/10 and that we are just a bunch of haters, didn't she?

Also, she basically admitted she doesn't have employees and all her "job offers" where just a way of stealing ideas. I mean, we already knew Anna, but you just confirmed it now.
She is plain stupid. Aija, you still look short, heels elongate legs, not slippers. Ankle strap is actually a thing that makes sandal a sandal instead of a slipper or a mule. I know I will be giving you ideas, but there is such a thing as slingback shoe.

Those. Are. Slippers. Not elegant to to with any dress, no matter if they're Hermesa and no matter how many Tattle press conferences you will be holding on that matter. Just nope.

Reactions: 20

I agree with you. First, I hate this snobby attitude that only the very expensive famous designer's shoes meet Anna's needs. So the rest of us, who wear local brands are simply clumsy helpless women. So hypocritical! I do not need super niche shoes to look elegant. And Anna's do not look elegant at all, even if they were expensive. This is, Aija Darling, something you failed to comprehend. That's why you messed up THAT video.

Second, her reasoning for strapless sandals, a. k. a. FLIP FLOPS, is stupid. For Heaven's sake, I need shoes which carry me safely the whole day and are comfortable enough for wearing and are hygienic. Then we can discuss the appearance. If your legs are on a shorter side, choose sandals with low heels. Didn't her mother teach her such elementary things???

And what's the matter with the employees? How do you know she has no one?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1627932611959.png

If you have someone managing the "business side of the business" then you are not running it alone.... jeeeeezz.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What exactly does she do if she has someone taking care of "the business side of her business"? It seems she has no "business" at all then. No offense, but this woman is a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here, all questions answered regarding the Hermes flip flops and ankle straps 😂
Even on holiday, Tattle lives in her head!

She will spend her entire life justifying herself to us, it's actually quite funny. Dance little monkey, dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know about you, but I can't wait for all these aha-moments!
she’s totally okay with travelling, going to places where they pour shots/drinks from the bottle to the customers mouth and having the bottle go around in a circle to make sure all the people get a sip, have a debilitating medical condition which puts her even more at risk from dying of COVID, correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she say she doesn’t like wearing masks but will if she has to (to me this means “I wear a mask but it only covers my chin”). She can’t take care of her health In the most basic and fundamental way. If she had stayed home and quarantined like the rest of the world, maybe she couldve worked out and built herself that hourglass body that she keeps Talking about. But alas she only works out if she can post about it in Instagram later

when I was preparing giving vaccines I had to opportunity to speak to some Of the doctors and policy makers of who should get the vaccine first, im assuming that Anna is taking immunosuppressants for the graves, but those who are taking immunosuppressant medication were #1 on the list. She may be right about the fact that if you have COVID you shouldn’t take the vaccine, but thats only if you got COVID a month ago, you want your body to be healthy enough that when you get the vaccine you won’t get a reaction to it. hiwever once that month passes you should absolutely get the vaccine since you’re immune system is a bit stronger. I know many many people who got COVID 2-4 times because they thought that they had antibodies and therefore won’t get COVID again.

and her clothes my god, it reminds me of my colourblind friend who’d wear green pants and hot pink shirt walking around looking like a watermelon. At least he has an excuse for looking like a fruit, what’s her excuse??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.