Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here, all questions answered regarding the Hermes flip flops and ankle straps 😂
I clearly remember someone here mentioned she should not wear ankle straps as they make her short.

Ladies she needs to pay a subscription fee, you are coaching her on a daily basis

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No please tell us. That group is too crazy, I don't like to look at it
I’m not sure what were the exact circumstances that cause dami to post a warning about MM … but dami posted shots of a long lonnnnggg bla bla bla message from MM. Her standard stuff.

dami I think have posted it since she said that MM sent her all those messages totally unprovoked. But now the whole post is deleted. Seems like from the messages MM don’t think very highly of the socialite club and somewhere in the underbelly of FB there is now a new group something like socialite club but organise by MM (I am inferring this - not seen with my own eyes yet) - the comments were hilarious. Members of each group are being warned about the other group. (Still inferring)

shots fired from all directions… quite messy. Comments split into:
Mm gives good advice
Mm is nuts
Mm is jealous of Ab
Mm is same as AB
Dami why you posting this stuff
Dami why didn’t you post any context
Dami this is so inelegant of you

it’s like a turf war over what so ever AB left behind.The battle for the wooden spoon.
conclusion:
if you eat the chilli you will feel the heat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This woman is winning. She's got her own car.
And Anna "is" only an "authority" because some women worldwide view her as such. Remove the blindfold and they'll realize they live better lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There is no way in hell this lazy scammer does a pcr/antigen test every 2 days…. She can’t even get the french prices right for the tests… if she really did them she’d know a pcr is not 150 euros lol, and no restaurant/hotel/bar in France is requiring any test results YET.
Just shows she doesn’t know what she’s talking about and just posts things to deflect from the topic that she’s a huge covid hazard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Loving the fact that @indianna keeps all original Anna Bey's blog, such a wisdom to do so!

• Wow
Ugh she just won’t quit with the Orans!! I won’t even mention the name of beautiful, though still famous, made to fit leather sandal from France. At a fraction of the cost of Hermes. 🙄
Italy as well. Plenty of atelier where you can get a custom made sandal that will last…. f o r e v e r

Now it's all art! It's now like a boring art channel that says "this painting is from Picasso" "That painting is from Monet" !

She has moved on from Linen and the art of eating pasta in to the art of taking photos in the museums.
Soon her class on art etiquette will be out!
Taking photos of every single thing inside the museum is elegant?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She wanna flex with Covid tests now? Did I get it right? My, my, what a hell is she thinking? Those Oran sandals are definitely affecting her head. I'm in a sort of road trip through some french cities driving from east to west and so far my other half and I haven't been stopped, prevented to go anywhere nor asked for tests (we're both vaccinated and walk around with our vaccine passports too, just in case). The only thing we've been doing is walking around wearing masks, obviously. I really don't get her behaviour. It's just too embarrassing.

P.S. Her latest Insta post says a lot about her living condition at her own home. These hotels have very average decor with some famous architectural styles. A good home is always always better designed and more comfortable than any 5 start hotel! You don't need to pose in a 5-star hotel for an Instagram shot if you have a 5-star home.

Someone who shares even the water she drinks on a daily basis talks about the privacy of her home. Sure that's the reason you are not showing your home!!

Reactions: 27
Now it's all art! It's now like a boring art channel that says "this painting is from Picasso" "That painting is from Monet" !

She has moved on from Linen and the art of eating pasta in to the art of taking photos in the museums.
Soon her class on art etiquette will be out!
Taking photos of every single thing inside the museum is elegant?
And all because we pointed out she has never showed art and culture before which are what many affluent people are interested in. Showing a photo dump of images taken in the museum is honestly like you said boring. We can all google paintings done by them if we wanted to. Personally I think she might be trying to get her moneys worth by generating as much content as possible while on her trips. She probably went with the quantity over quality mindset when taking those photos!

P.S. Her latest Insta post says a lot about her living condition at her own home. These hotels have very average decor with some famous architectural styles. A good home is always always better designed and more comfortable than any 5 start hotel! You don't need to pose in a 5-star hotel for an Instagram shot if you have a 5-star home.

Someone who shares even the water she drinks on a daily basis talks about the privacy of her home. Sure that's the reason you are not showing your home!!
I'm not really a fan of the decor of the hotels she is staying at, but then thats my own preference 😂

And all because we pointed out she has never showed art and culture before which are what many affluent people are interested in. Showing a photo dump of images taken in the museum is honestly like you said boring. We can all google paintings done by them if we wanted to. Personally I think she might be trying to get her moneys worth by generating as much content as possible while on her trips. She probably went with the quantity over quality mindset when taking those photos!

I'm not really a fan of the decor of the hotels she is staying at, but then thats my own preference 😂
I agree with you. I very much prefer modern but cozy style hotels that are more brand new and have very advanced technology. Rather than very old hotels. I studied design and art in college so I don't get impressed that easily by some patterns and motifs from some centuries ago. I always skip those stories of hers
And she always says "I love the decor of this hotel" .. Does she even know what styles and centuries the decors are from! The names of the chairs and furnitures

She seems to LOVE patterns and motifs and yet any glimpse of her "home" we have seen has extremely plain white walls and very cheap-looking decor. Why can't she make a beautiful house for herself so she doesn't have to take herself miles away to feel at home.

Why can't she buy a vacation house by a beach she likes so she can have those views she loves to show on her insta stories everyday rather than some weekend?

Personally, if I were her, I'd save my money from scamming others to invest in bitcoin or something and build a home for myself. Those are the things that last. And she is at a place in life where she needs to choose between fun and necessity.

Reactions: 16
Posting pics from museums full of pics without giving any context is ... insert your own words. Anna, I will tip you off but it will cost you - dance monkey, dance! - if you insist on this new 'transformation' of art exhibitions, hire a guide, ask them tell you about the pictures, the statues, the artist who made them, when did they become famous, what their style is called, how does it relate to the times they lived in and our times and why certain pieces would deserve attention? She's an influencer with a large following and misses each opportunity to educate herself and her fans? If one is truly into art they will do everything to make it interesting to their audience?

Reactions: 13
Small request - please continue to post her posts so that we don’t increase her engagement by viewing & have a great laugh 😆

Reactions: 24
I see where you're coming from. They are so boring very classic style, not even opulent luxury, just boring most of the times. This is the kind of room design I'm skipping most of the time. I look at what's hip, try and find quirky hotels with cool design and luxury combined. There are hotel associations/networks for just such hotels, won't give out names for our elegant mango's sake, but many of you ladies would know them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She wanna flex with Covid tests now? Did I get it right? My, my, what a hell is she thinking? Those Oran sandals are definitely affecting her head. I'm in a sort of road trip through some french cities driving from east to west and so far my other half and I haven't been stopped, prevented to go anywhere nor asked for tests (we're both vaccinated and walk around with our vaccine passports too, just in case). The only thing we've been doing is walking around wearing masks, obviously. I really don't get her behaviour. It's just too embarrassing.
Where are you all?! I live between France and Luxembourg, and in my area, I am asked to prove my vaccination at every café or restaurant! 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Where are you all?! I live between France and Luxembourg, and in my area, I am asked to prove my vaccination at every café or restaurant! 😭
It depends on the country..., in the central Europe it is similar, people are asked for certificates. Or tests. That is why we go nowhere :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Since she is not really posting today, let’s have a good laugh at something else 😉
472DE2CE-BC0E-4B9E-A948-40E683FF0E33.jpeg

this is the weirdest combo I’ve seen in last couple of months... 🐣

Can you see an hourglass?
12D75028-3842-4B95-8526-AA341D6124CF.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.