Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she on about that someone advised her she had enough antibodies from having covid she didn't need the vaccine...? Wtf??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
DA20B2CA-0AD4-43FB-B312-2D4F71ADEACA.jpeg

sure, she’s not on social media. It’s a ghost that posts! Also she never had her phone in her hand in the pictures that leaked from other sources (e.g. Santorini was it last year)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When a dress is too tight on your hips...
View attachment 692283
These sandals look terrible on her in every picture I've seen. And they don't go with her outfits either. She needs to learn that something is not going to "elevate" her ( to use her words, lol) just because it's a designer piece. She just looks frumpy in them.

Reactions: 14
Natasha Poly, a top model, who lives the life that Anna pretends she lives and sells to unsuspecting women... Natasha's husband owns a yacht in Cannes and is an actual millionaire.

Natasha Poly? Never heard of her. And as most Top models, she is not pretty. However, she is fotogenic and with makeup she looked good... in fact, she looked like the sister of my hairdresser :) I keep constantly telling her how pretty she is :) and her husband is a successful enterpreneur.

Back to Natasha. What I liked about her watching this video, was her natural elegance. I know we are all fed up with this word already, but still. I instantly felt that elegance, maturity, nonchalance and generosity - how she introduced her friends. Yes, this is how I imagine a true lady, without all that fuss about brands. I liked how she touched those diamonds - with humbleness and respect to a piece of art. I bet Anna would p** in her pants looking at them. And tag them everywhere on social media. Now, that is immature. And definitely not elegant.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On the topic of the fake pearls, her entire jewelry collection in fact is so minimal because she’s only obsessed with name brand jewelry. The cartier bracelets and all those items “affluent” women need are complete bs. People with real money have family jewelers who cater to only certain kinds of clients with beautiful and unique pieces that are only made for them I know this for a fact because my family included have private jewelers, we don’t appreciate wearing the exact same style and pieces the whole world can get and also make fakes off (like miss bleh)
Exactly. Every city have their own private jewellers. Also family run, father to son etc. No body I know buy from Cartier but everyone (girls) have things from family jewellers. it was definetely an event for me for the first time I got to choose my own stones to make my own set. Then the jeweller will propose you some designs based on what you like from his stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just checked Aija's most recent Tattle press conference. She recommends some kind of nail salon in London, saying it only takes 45 minutes to do a gel manicure, including soaking off previous polish. Presuming it's a shellac, for heaven's sake, never do it in a place that does it so you can soak it off. Firstly, acetone bath dries out your nails and skin around it, then the scraping the wet nail might damage the nail underneath. Go to a proper place that makes the shellac manicure sturdy, so it does not chip away, even when exposed to water or steam and have it filed down. I know it sounds scary, but they always leave the base layer on as a safety precaution. That's your quality shellac manicure - it lasts ages. I have my nails done every 14 to 18 days, but they last longer and never chip.

Also, 1,5 hours is very normal time for filing down prior polish, ten filing and buffing nails, skin around, removing cuticle and finally putting on four layers of polish (base, two coats of colour and top). And that's the time without a design, just basic colour. I would be worried if my nail artist managed to do all of that in 45 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
During the 1800is and early 1900is American nouveau riches used to marry their daughters with aristocratic European men(who were mostly broke)in order to get accepted by American old money.Churchill's mother is example. Metropolitan opera in NY was built by J.P.Morgan,Roosevelt and Vanderbilt familes.Old money didn't let them into their opera so guys built their own.:geek::giggle::geek:

The current Marchioness of Bath who was hailed as the first black one in England, has a wealthy Nigerian father but of course married "down" since her husband only had his title and the crumbling estate he lives in, which she seems to have transformed.

This is why chasing titles is so bizarre and disgusting. Why marry an ugly man with no money simply so you can call yourself a marchioness? Not even a duchess or something :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
What is she on about that someone advised her she had enough antibodies from having covid she didn't need the vaccine...? Wtf??
Maybe her astrologist gave her that advice :ROFLMAO: She is now waiting for proper constellation of stars and planets, to have a perfect date for her jab 🐣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly, and hasn't Anna lived in Switzerland for about 2 years now? Surely if Anna was interested in integrated into Swiss society she would already be speaking basic to conversational French now? Assuming Joseph must be fluent in French for him to be working in the Geneva branch of Bank Audi?

I am curious as to why Anna has not been seen once rubbing shoulders with the Swiss 'elite' already? Considering she literally sells a course about doing just that... and yet, there is no proof of any of her being invited to any networking events, charity events, celebrations or galas.

Possible theory as to why Anna rarely posts about her partner could be due to the fact she wants to selectively appear single, as she is not in love and her marriage is a business partnership of convenience. To sell her course, she wanted to use it as leverage as to like "see! I'm married to a banker and we live in Switzerland" but when she is always on her x4 a month 'escape vacations' she wants to appear single and available in case she runs into luck and meets a wealthy, single and available man.

Hence why a lot of the sugar-baby types (for example: Alena Shishkova, Nika Mariana, Valeria Sokolova, Anna Andres) rarely ever post photos of their provider partners/boyfriends etc... they want to be open to the "next best thing" aka a perhaps richer and or more attractive provider man. Valeria Sokolova is happily married now living in Miami. Anna Andres is living a happy life in Cannes and shows her family and life like normal.

I meant to write that was the case prior for Valeria but she also posts photos of her wedding day and family life for the past few years now.
Remember the Swiss poster exposed it was not a marriage, but in fact a kind of civil partnership registration.

Reactions: 10
Why do none of the colors of her accessories and outfits match? Does she get dressed in the dark every day?

View attachment 692506
sure, she’s not on social media. It’s a ghost that posts! Also she never had her phone in her hand in the pictures that leaked from other sources (e.g. Santorini was it last year)
Why is she still posting? She said she would be taking a break. I'm just waiting for the day someone catches her reading Tattle on her phone so we can post the photo here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just checked Aija's most recent Tattle press conference. She recommends some kind of nail salon in London, saying it only takes 45 minutes to do a gel manicure, including soaking off previous polish. Presuming it's a shellac, for heaven's sake, never do it in a place that does it so you can soak it off. Firstly, acetone bath dries out your nails and skin around it, then the scraping the wet nail might damage the nail underneath. Go to a proper place that makes the shellac manicure sturdy, so it does not chip away, even when exposed to water or steam and have it filed down. I know it sounds scary, but they always leave the base layer on as a safety precaution. That's your quality shellac manicure - it lasts ages. I have my nails done every 14 to 18 days, but they last longer and never chip.

Also, 1,5 hours is very normal time for filing down prior polish, ten filing and buffing nails, skin around, removing cuticle and finally putting on four layers of polish (base, two coats of colour and top). And that's the time without a design, just basic colour. I would be worried if my nail artist managed to do all of that in 45 minutes.
To her credit I think the type of manicure you’re describing is different to the one Anna uses. The brand she uses is a soak off gel, not meant to be filed off.

Honestly I don’t think polish should be filed off unless you have fake nails underneath.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Regarding the Tattle press conferences, I wonder who is interested in her life so much that she thinks these ramblings are hot news. Graves Disease, summer holidays...who cares?

Reactions: 9
To her credit I think the type of manicure you’re describing is different to the one Anna uses. The brand she uses is a soak off gel, not meant to be filed off.
Honestly I don’t think polish should be filed off unless you have fake nails underneath.
Most shellacs are designed to be soaked off, it all depends on the use of primer and base underneath. Have a classic gel base and you can soak it off, combine acid-based primer and rubber base and it lasts for a long time. It depends on the nail studio and the nail tec doing the manicure. I've tried both and am all in for the sturdier one. I wear my nails short, even shorten them in between manicures, but this solution protects my nails underneath and looks good for two to three weeks. The ones that are able to be soaked off tend to chip and slowly peel off, especially at the ends, which gets quite annoying - a possible disaster in summer when one's at the beach or by the pool and the polish has too much contact with water.

As for filing off, I thought the same thing and was afraid to do it, but as I've said, they leave the base layer on so they don't damage your natural nails when filing the polish off. It just takes a nail tec who knows what they're doing.

Reactions: 2
I agree the sandals don’t match the outfits.

I cannot stand Chanel bags right now. Every bankcrupt influencer has one.

they have long lost their appeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When is Anna Bey going to buy a Cézanne ?
Is she in Aix en Pr?
There is another famous museum, but one needs to drive.

It seems to me that on Mondays AB uses British English, on Tuesdays American and on Wednesdays American-British.:D:D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She created all these questions herself or maybe got little inspiration from her follower's questions

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.