Anna Bey #21 Affluence Faker, Elegance Scammer, Content Stealer, Zara Bitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True. But on the flip side, there’s so much evidence stacked up against her (mostly due to her contradicting herself)!!
Totally agree but if someone like a youtuber wanted to reveal all those contradictions they have to follow for a long time or put a lot of effort to the task. What all we know is from compiling compiling for months.

Reactions: 10
GUYS TATTLE HAS HEEN MENTIONED and the video hasn’t even started yet

edit: it’s getting better in the comments and still thevideo hasn’t been posted, shes getting called Aija raty, she promotes “high class prostitution” and the scam of her course is she pretends to have a high class life but actually achieved it by selling the course on how to be high class like her. Oh my I cannot wait until the video is actually up

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes the same women you see on the ski slopes looking stunning without a single drop of sweat. Their skin is just glistening as if blessed by God.

They dress down with the most simple items but their nails are always done with neutral nail polish. They don't even wear makeup because they either go to the spa or use natural treatments that are so hard to get.

I know exactly what you mean! You see those types of women in Western Europ (France, England, Scotland, Switzerland) and Asia (Hong-Kong, Singapore, China and the Philippines). They have such a powerful aura and exult confidence when they walk.
Any examples of such women, names? Social media handle would be great! To me, Ann Andres kind of sounds like this but I might be naive

Reactions: 1
I hope that Annas racist remarks will get exposed as well, since screenshots (in previous threads, other resources) exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Totally agree but if someone like a youtuber wanted to reveal all those contradictions they have to follow for a long time or put a lot of effort to the task. What all we know is from compiling compiling for months.

True. The beauty of it is, while Anna has tried to hide her tracks, we’ve compiled it all in a very nice and neat package here on Tattle. All it takes is a curious mind and a little bit of time to read through every page as there is SO MUCH juicy info here to unpack!! They don’t even have to do any of the work, just read.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm gonna follow what you'll post here. In my current circunstances can't watch anything.

Reactions: 6
Girl, seriously why are you asking this all the time?
If you go back a few pages you are gonna get your answer. If you use the search bar here on Tattle and type his name " Carl Buchalet", you're gonna get your answer.
But here, let me make it simpler for you:

https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...ent-results-family.16977/page-37#post-4385934

https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...wed-and-mismatched.19481/page-49#post-5167410

https://tattle.life/threads/anna-bey-10-school-of-elegant-mangoes-scam.13835/page-50#post-3755955

https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...ent-results-family.16977/page-13#post-4304843
thanks alot!

That's the unfortunate reality of these jetset babes. And isn't this exactly what Anna teaches her ehleghant ladies- how to find a sponsor? All her students need to see those links and take a conscious decision as to what they are getting themselves into. A billionaire WILL NOT marry a poor brainless showpiece. He'll just use these kind of girls till the time he finds someone better that is 2-3 months max. And then these girls, who get used to the high life, get into all sorts of illicit activities to make money.

I personally met one such jetset babe while I was doing a photoshoot for a brand in Turkey. She was a fellow model with me on the same shoot. She was from Greece but she would holiday in Cannes, St.Tropez, Spain, Dubai (all the places suggested by Anna for finding rich men). I casually asked her how she was able to afford all that since I was a model too and I knew unless you're in the league of Gigi Hadid, it's difficult to make so much money. But she was very open about how she was able to do all that. The stories she told me were beyond horrible for me but for her it was a regular thing. I saw her Instagram a few days ago and she's currently in Dubai again chilling at Bvlgari hotel since 2 months. Now you know how!
Wow - what stories did she share?

Reactions: 2
God I swear, I went AWOL from Tattle for 2 months, completed an internship with another one secured, gave exams and took a short vacation and this woman is still trying to make her life a Beywatch while being a Beyggar.

Come on Anna. Why aren't you in Tokyo? Why weren't you in Wimbledon? Will you be there in Germany for Oktoberfest atleast, seeing that you love booze?

We know you will be nowhere near affluence, it takes money to reach money in this cruel unfortunate world you live in. Don't worry, you can join us here, to learn how to score such luxuries on a budget. Stay mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God I swear, I went AWOL from Tattle for 2 months, completed an internship with another one secured, gave exams and took a short vacation and this woman is still trying to make her life a Beywatch while being a Beyggar.

Come on Anna. Why aren't you in Tokyo? Why weren't you in Wimbledon? Will you be there in Germany for Oktoberfest atleast, seeing that you love booze?

We know you will be nowhere near affluence, it takes money to reach money in this cruel unfortunate world you live in. Don't worry, you can join us here, to learn how to score such luxuries on a budget. Stay mad!
If she knows what's good for her, she better not step a foot in here. Let her play the untouchable one somewhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sure, here it is. Kira Mayer.
I've watched a bit of that video - she was definitely exposed as a prostitute and then I read a couple of articles that she got detained when driving in Moscow without a licence and she offered policemen a threesome to get out of the charges!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Super Dacob is giving air time to anyone who wants to say anything on her if they did her course … etc.
Anyone from here ??? Voice only.
Contact him on IG.
superdacob

Reactions: 16
Uggh, Dacob 😩 I was hoping it would be a more straight forward Live but I can respect that this is his style... 10 hrLive. 🧐🤠 (It’s what I love and hate about him, he’s super detailed about everything... so he takes his time with all these topics he’s mentioning).

So far he’s insinuated pretty strongly that his opinions about Anna Bey are NOT FAVORABLE. A huge raised eyebrow look and seems like he has a lot to say... which hopefully he’ll get a few people that call in and share his thoughts at that point.

YES, as @Birdseed2 said... he is welcoming people to write to him (right now) on IG (look up: SuperDacob) if you saw the video she deleted so that you can call in and anonymously chat with him about your thoughts, her course, etc.

He knows Anna Bey is a HOT TOPIC, so unfortunately he’s milking it and mentioning little tidbits here and there (but hasn’t really said much yet).

Ok, looks like he’s about to start on the Anna Bey topic now. 🤞🤞

Reactions: 15
Oh my God, I am speechless! Is he realy going to read us on live? I feel this will be another "sacrée soirée"!!
Thank you, Dacob, you have 10h to save many girls from being manipulated. And many thanks to all those girls who are commenting on live !

Reactions: 22
Oh my God, I am speechless! Is he realy going to read us on live? I feel this will be another "sacrée soirée"!!
Thank you, Dacob, you have 10h to save many girls from being manipulated. And many thanks to all those girls who are commenting on live !
I just started watching him on YouTube but he isn't talking about her - has it already happened or has he not started this topic yet?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.