Anna Bey #18 Thealist: Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Things borrowed and mismatched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you are just wrong, her English is affected by the country she grew up in and was taught it, namely sweden. You think the ditched school to take online English classes broadcasted from Estonia? Accent is not genetic, it’s habitual, not trying to put anyone in the corner, it’s just a fact.
She must be bi-lingual (Russian and Swedish). Her English is far from perfect but in all fairness it is her third language. I don’t hear Swedish accent in her English but that is because her native language is Russian. I have heard her speaking Swedish in one of her IG stories and to me she sounded Swedish. Swedish is not my native language but it is one I can speak and understand a bit. But I don’t speak it well enough to recognise if she uses Swedish contructions when she speak English.

Reactions: 5
She must be bi-lingual (Russian and Swedish). Her English is far from perfect but in all fairness it is her third language. I don’t hear Swedish accent in her English but that is because her native language is Russian. I have heard her speaking Swedish in one of her IG stories and to me she sounded Swedish. Swedish is not my native language but it is one I can speak and understand a bit. But I don’t speak it well enough to recognise if she uses Swedish contructions when she speak English.
I agree that she is bi-lingual, she moved to Sweden when she was 3-4.

Reactions: 2
This topic about her not sounding Swedish when she speaks English comes up from time to time in his thread. To the new members if you want to read more about it you can have a look through the older threads. If you want ☺

Reactions: 12
50 for sure... 🙄
I do not see the point of you coming here to try to prove us wrong and attack us on our opinions.

You know which kind of forum this is and perhaps by now you understood our purpose - I do not know if at this point you are an Anna minion, Anna herself or just someone who pretends to be missing the point.

I'll use the ignore button Tattle generously offers us.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This topic about her not sounding Swedish when she speaks English comes up from time to time in his thread. To the new members if you want to read more about it please have a look through the older threads.
I agree, this debate of her accent and which languages she speaks are distractions. Anna's deleted LinkedIn profile says that she speaks English, Swedish, Russian, Italian and Spanish. In terms of her English, Anna is far from "native/completely fluent". She has a general grasp of the language but her vocabulary isn't very broad. It seems like she has a word of the day kind of app on her phone because whenever she discovers a new and exciting word, she uses this term everywhere even if the context doesn't make any sense.
Again, I know that we have 18 threads with 1k messages on each but please catch up. You don't have to read every thread, you can choose only to read the wiki or filter the threads by most liked message. @Birdseed2 has created an amazing folder on gdrive with relevant information (it is linked in the TLDR of thread #11).
Anna has updated her website: https://annabey.com/ where she has revealed Bey International SA to her students/followers. I have checked the company registration and Carl Buchalet is the only person listed. I don't know why Anna would share such information to her followers because it looks suspicious. Her name is nowhere to be found on any official documents for her company.
Screenshot_20210606-162416__01.jpg

Reactions: 10
Anna Belt must be having a boring Sunday... Girl, go do something productive like cleaning your oldie Rimova luggage that I bet are still quite dirty in the wheels... Miss oink oink...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
by Jetset Babe / 82mo
//keep unread//hide

Currently we have tons of Jet set Babes posting pictures of themselves from various yachts or villas in Ibiza, St Tropez etc. July & August are the absolute peak months for activities like this.
The other day I was sitting with my friend (who has never been involved in any jet set activities) and she brought up the fact how amazing these Jet set Babe pics look and how she can’t help her self feeling a little bit jealous living an ordinary life.
I answered her that I’m living a pretty ordinary and simple life too, but I’m lovin’ it. Then I had to explain to her that it’s so different to see a happy girl posing on a picture in a luxury villa than actually being there.

Last summer I was with a friend on a yacht and I remember her taking these amazing pictures which she uploaded on Instagram & Facebook.
When I saw them it seemed like she was literally having THE time of her life. But when I put down the phone and was observing her for the rest of the trip, it wasn’t like she was THAT happy, She was just normal. What I’m trying to say is that pictures are usually such an exaggerated version of reality. What you see is never what you get.
With this I don’t mean that these girls are not having a good time on these trips.Of course they are having fun, but what you also have to understand is that it’s not like you hit nirvana as soon as you move in to someones yacht or get chartered down to spend a weekend in a villa somewhere.

There’s always something annoying to be aware of before you expect hitting the jackpot. Life of a traveling jet set girl is not always that easy you know
If you get invited for a free trip somewhere, and these people are not family or close friends – then you’ve most probably been invited because you’re a pretty girl. Rich guys who are on vacation need pretty girls around them because
a) How are they gonna get laid? b) Who will boost their ego? c) Their entourage with only other males will look lame

The cons:

• If you’re single and got invited, be prepared for having one or several guys hitting on you during the entire trip
  • If nobody is hitting on you then chances are high you will feel tit about yourself that you’re not one of the popular girls (you might possibly also get sent home earlier because of this, I’ve seen that happen)
  • Forget freedom,if you’re with a group and their paying for your stay – then you can’t just run off and do your own thing. They decide what clubs, bars & restaurants you’re going to (obviously since they are paying) but it’s not like you can say “hey guys, I’m going elsewhere tonight. See you tomorrow for breakfast!”
    Lol, No.

• Same goes for hooking up with guys, you can only hook up with guys from your own group otherwise you’ll expect to get kicked out from the villa/yacht
    • Obviously you have to be nice to the person/people hosting(paying) but sometimes these people are dickheads and you don’t feel like being nice. So you’ll have to fake it if you wanna stay.
    • If you’re single and actually looking to hook up with a guy, then the odds are usually not the highest that mr Hunk will be paying the bill for your free holiday. Usually there’s a limited amount of attractive males (unless you define attractive being their wallets) and if by any chance there is someone semi hot – then expect yourself fighting and being in tough competition with the other girls on the yacht/villa.
    …and so on…

Can you understand now why I find it so important to make your own dineros $$$$ and rent your own villa/yacht so you don’t need to put up with shiz like this?
    Or maybe I’m just a boring old fart who is becoming way too old fashioned for the new Jet set generation
    It’s just nice hanging out with normal people where things are not about sex or status all the time.

What do my experienced Jet set Babe readers think about this?
    Am I exaggerating or do you find these trips to be like this?

What’s YOUR experience?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
For banks to be interested in you as a private client, you have to have 10-30 million dollars at least, single digit millions don't cut it anymore and a few lousy hundred thousands won't do at all. Nowadays, especially in the West, being 1 million USD worth is still upper-middle class.
IDK about other parts of the world, but if I recall correctly the bank my family is working with requires you to have atleast 30 mil Euro in investable funds to be considered. I know some banks do accept "private clients" with much less, but they also offer "inferior"* services.

*Just slightly above what a regular account holder at the bank has. I can't comment on quality since I haven't experienced it, but inferior is here used as less/not as many services.

For banks to be interested in you as a private client, you have to have 10-30 million dollars at least, single digit millions don't cut it anymore and a few lousy hundred thousands won't do at all. Nowadays, especially in the West, being 1 million USD worth is still upper-middle class.
IDK about other parts of the world, but if I recall correctly the bank my family is working with requires you to have atleast 30 mil Euro in investable funds to be considered. I know some banks do accept "private clients" with much less, but they also offer "inferior"* services.

*Just slightly above what a regular account holder at the bank has. I can't comment on quality since I haven't experienced it, but inferior is here used as less/not as many services.

Reactions: 4
Here's a fun challenge: find a picture that is more quintessentially Anna than this one 🤭 The topic of the caption is completely unrelated to the photograph and this photograph shouldn't exist in the first place
Screenshot_20210606-174908__01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

According to the Bank Audi leaflet, you can be serviced and get a card for $5 per month. I am not sure that Anna would even pay someone to manage her wealth, she'd likely milk the legal hubby for financial advice.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
i think that is her "office", and in my opinion she's living there. Her husband probably is still living in Geneva apartment near Parc Bertram. I shared previously the adress of the "office":
Chemin du Pré-Puits 15
1246 Corsier GE.
It's Bey International adress. If you look on Google Maps you can see the sourrondings are similar to her apartment view.
We should send her a package with horse poop since she loves it so much 💕💕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol. Told it. She is so predictable.
Even the way she alludes that she stayed there all along - for 10 (?) days. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Boring 🥱

Ps. I don’t want to keep repeating the Ladies before me, just a remark. When I first came across with her I thought she was from my home country (Middle/Eastern Europe). Then I listened to her video and I was like.. ok, she’s 100% Russian based on her accent.

Attachments

• Haha
Lol. Told it. She is so predictable.
Even the way she alludes that she stayed there all along - for 10 (?) days. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Boring 🥱

Ps. I don’t want to keep repeating the Ladies before me, just a remark. When I first came across with her I thought she was from my home country (Middle/Eastern Europe). Then I listened to her video and I was like.. ok, she’s 100% Russian based on her accent.
Would you take a picture in front of the swimming pool with an office bag? Standing alone, with a timer? Posing like that? Alone on your holiday? After or before the bottle of wine and binge eating on the couch?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Would you take a picture in front of the swimming pool with an office bag? Standing alone, with a timer? Posing like that? Alone on your holiday? After or before the bottle of wine and binge eating on the couch?
After wine, before food. That's the only way to excuse this choice :rolleyes:

• Haha
This is the women who usually goes for at least 3 different mismatched colours per outfit. She took lectures in styling - no one told her about that? and Anna Polyester did understand that she is neither winter nor autumn type, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The 10 summer mistakes video. I find that it is Anna content at her best: advertising and fun to watch. She should really stick to to kind of video, thats it. That is the old Anna stuff I used to like and and why I started following her.

I disagree on the Birkenstock, since I meet my 2 last BF wearing those. Being confortable, smilling and able to walk for a long time is very attractive to many mens 🙂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.