Anna Bey #21 Affluence Faker, Elegance Scammer, Content Stealer, Zara Bitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😩😹 I gotta get ready for my date with hubby in about 2 hrs, so I hope to God he hurries the f*ck up!
I'm bored. :LOL: My cat is already entering REM sleep and people around me wanna marathon The Godfather. 😫
I'll probably miss the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm bored. :LOL: My cat is already entering REM sleep and people around me wanna marathon The Godfather. 😫
I'll probably miss the party.

Enjoy yourself darling! I love The Godfather especially with some good red wine.. 🍷📺.

The good news is, with the format he has going on, I’m pretty confident the video will stay up!!

No one will likely sit through 10 hrs to find the Anna content and even if they do, this video is about so much more than Anna... so, there’s no reason why he’d delete hours of other content just to appease her or her minions.

Ok, topic #2 is over. Let’s see what’s next! 🙃

OHHHH!! He’s asking people to DM him on IG again. He’s saying he’s going to “DISSECT this situation as if it were surgery!!!” 💃🍵🍵

I’m guessing at this rate, he’ll probably get to it in another hour... but he’ll definitely get to it!

Reactions: 8
The guy takes his time, he goes soft and slowly promising an unexpected explosion at the end, just like in a good intercourse!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is talking about her!Achtung!!!Sorry it was comments, her minions are there...

Reactions: 2
I'll most likely miss it when he covers Anna, so I'll appreciate it if those who are listening in can keep the forum updated :) Otherwise dacob will most likely post a vid about it later :)

Reactions: 1
I'll most likely miss it when he covers Anna, so I'll appreciate it if those who are listening in can keep the forum updated :) Otherwise dacob will most likely post a vid about it later :)
We are going to have very interesting night 😉.

Reactions: 1
Coming up next is Topic 3: The positive side of price increases re: luxury bags. He’ll be discussing a video that some YouTuber did on this topic. :sleep::sneaky: Damn it, Dacob. You’re really milking this.

Obviously he knows “who” Anna is and how controversial this topic is gonna be! He isn’t stupid that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's like 240 people watching this,how many Tattle folk is there....
Also we can record it 😉

Reactions: 7
The guy takes his time, he goes soft and slowly promising an unexpected explosion at the end, just like in a good intercourse!
We need to have a drink together, you sound like fun 😂
I can see it happening in all seriousness, completely by happy accident 😂

There's like 240 people watching this,how many Tattle folk is there....
Also we can record it 😉
We can do this in tandem. I'm going to bed soon in the UK, but I'm sure that my US friends in this investigation will carry us, until those in New Zealand, Australia, Japan, the Philippines etc are awake.

Reactions: 14
Coming up next is Topic 3: The positive side of price increases re: luxury bags. He’ll be discussing a video that some YouTuber did on this topic. :sleep::sneaky: Damn it, Dacob. You’re really milking this.

Obviously he knows “who” Anna is and how controversial this topic is gonna be! He isn’t stupid that’s for sure.

(Correcting my earlier post)
😩 Not that it matters, but Topic 3 is actually: “5 brands of handbags with the least quality issues”. Just including this (for future purposes) in case people want to track where in the video he’ll eventually be talking about Anna... so it’ll be easier to skip.

Reactions: 3
Every time I see negative comments about her I have a look at the Instagram account wondering if the person who commented is one of you. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.