Anna Bey #15 Silent, Age, Honeymoon, Husband, Past History, Wiki, Student results, Family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! The funniest part is, she hasn’t even come close to FAKING IT when it comes to networking! Lol

She was able to fake the “elegance” bit because of the hotel backdrops and traveling to empty hotels on the off season (passed it off as jet-setting hahaha).. but Networking?? 😂🤭

Step one is you gotta be able to fool enough people by faking whatever you’re teaching! HUGE FAIL before she even started.
Her lack of physical evidence in the form of attending events and engaging with the ACTUAL movers and shakers will be such a challenge here! Must have been working on her Photoshopping skills the past few weeks and learning how to superimpose people in pics with her. "Me with...." and "me with .... at......". Good luck Anna. Get your eyes ready to pull those edited images apart, ladies! Reddit subs and all!

She might think she achieved a certain level of "network" by creating her FB group and "connecting" ladies spread worldwide. But it all goes down when she censors/blocks anyone there who shows some critical thinking and dares to question her or comes up with positive/interesting suggestions. That FB group is a prototype. What makes you think coming up with a sort of "social media"/App would be any different? How exactly would this benefit anyone when she believes it reflects into someone's networth and, let's face it, the majority of the people that follows her are not elite (She is not elite)? We're still in a pandemic, all countries are facing different levels of struggle, how would this work? What's the fake purpose? Why the sudden change? Why now? ...
This whole thing stinks.
Cashing in on the working-from-home crowd. People who were trying the get somewhere and were thwarted by the covid restrictions. Evil ghoul. Covid has spawn many scams due to people bring more vulnerable with financial pressure and social isolation. An absolute shameless opportunist if even there was one. I'm sorry but this woman needs to be "run over" her "Karma bus"

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The strangest thing is we have never seen her talk about culture, art, history etc...she shows ZERO interest in these things, which is really strange for someone who is supposed to be affluent and elegant...and she lives in freakin Geneva ffs! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Clearly all I'm confident in commenting on in here is her language, lol. But her Swedish is perfect, accent included. No idea why that doesn't translate in her English. She uploaded an it story in Swedish last summer (I think) and yea, sounded like a native.
That's weird. She is fluent in Swedish BUT not so much in English? Really weird

The strangest thing is we have never seen her talk about culture, art, history etc...she shows ZERO interest in these things, which is really strange for someone who is supposed to be affluent and elegant...and she lives in freakin Geneva ffs! 🤦‍♀️
She is just interested at partying. That's it.

It takes either great pretension or genuine interest to understand and appreciate/critique a piece of art/culture/history.

Pretentious, Anna Bey certainly is. But she knows she is scrutinised down the hair in her nostrils by us on Tattle. And genuine interest and knowledge is something she doesn't possess.

So, there's that.

I really hope that this whole charade of SOA stops soon, this can't go on

She has a masterclass for $47 on where/how to meet/tell of a man is from the elite
Copyright is Bey International with her new Anna Bey logo

How to look expensive is still SOA copyright on the landing page, after submitting your email you get the sign up to my masterclass page with Bey International copyright
Again it's $47. I don't know when she created these masterclasses but she still calls herself Jetsetbabe/Anna Bey, maybe she's using Jetsetbabe to attract her older audience

She's really milking her past press coverage. I think that not being in mainstream media in the last 18 months+ is a real problem for her

Her linktree is on her SOA youtube channel

Edit: I still have not received a cheatsheet, complete and total scam
Those videos are not new. I have seen them over a year ago on her website. They were supposed to be an excerpt from the 7-step Course she had at the time. I guess as some sort of demo to get you to buy it. Didn't work on me 😝

Funny she now tries to sell it individually. I don't remember if she sold them individually back then, but I don't think so.

Anna Bey is an internationally renowned lifestyle and personal development educator and owner of the online finishing school, School of Affluence. She’s been featured in numerous television and in print interviews, where she’s shared her message of upscale feminine empowerment and the value of goal achievement. Known for her YouTube channel (also called School of Affluence), Anna enthusiastically imparts her knowledge from experience and ongoing research to her audience of over 721,000 subscribers. Seeking a less formal platform to further connect on a more raw level with her students and viewers, Anna is delighted to open up about her life, interests, and challenges to her podcast family. When she’s not creating or researching her learning programs, Anna enjoys traveling the world with her partner, keeping a healthy self-care routine while having an occasional glass of Ruinart Blanc de blanc.

omg guyzz, this girls is realy freaky

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Networking with Anna Bey

Volume 1: Become a topless dancer and date a DJ. Throw up in bathrooms until socialite Paris Hilton feels sorry for you. Now milk that story for 15 years.

Volume 2: Date a DJ. Doesn't matter how fat or ugly. He gives you backstage access and a free (borrowed) house to take pics in. Pretend he's introduced you to celebrity musicians when in fact you were just the camerawoman.

Volume 3: move to the big city like London. Think Carrie in Sex and the City, except share a cheap flat in Zone 6. Say yes to every invite, never know who you might meet.

Volume 4: start an anonymous blog about your betters. If it gets big enough, you can invite one of the girls you stalk for an interview and she'll be your friend.

Edit that didn't work. Ann Andres didn't wantto be my friend :(

To be continued...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Networking with Anna Bey

Volume 1: Become a topless dancer and date a DJ. Throw up in bathrooms until socialite Paris Hilton feels sorry for you. Now milk that story for 15 years.
Throw up on a yacht in front of Paris if you can!

Anna Bey is an internationally renowned lifestyle and personal development educator and owner of the online finishing school, School of Affluence. She’s been featured in numerous television and in print interviews, where she’s shared her message of upscale feminine empowerment and the value of goal achievement. Known for her YouTube channel (also called School of Affluence), Anna enthusiastically imparts her knowledge from experience and ongoing research to her audience of over 721,000 subscribers. Seeking a less formal platform to further connect on a more raw level with her students and viewers, Anna is delighted to open up about her life, interests, and challenges to her podcast family. When she’s not creating or researching her learning programs, Anna enjoys traveling the world with her partner, keeping a healthy self-care routine while having an occasional glass of Ruinart Blanc de blanc.
Aija Ratbag is an internationally renowned con artist and legend in her own mind. Best known for selling her "School of Affluence" course on how to dress like a pensioner, and the proper use of a water goblin. She’s been featured in numerous television and in print interviews, where she lied like a dog and allowed herself to be presented as a shameless gold-digger. Then said she's "never claimed to be a millionaire matchmaker!" Known for her YouTube channel (also called School of Affluence), Anna no longer posts content there but shares cheesy "inspirational" quotes daily to keep the money coming in. Seeking a less formal platform to further connect on a more raw level with her students and viewers, she shares her botched fillers on Instagram instead. When she's not working on her next scam or draping herself over Bassam Feres, Anna enjoys filming in hotels, trying to pass off fake designer bags as real, travelling during the off-season (the only time she can afford it) and continuing the futile search for a rich man to replace her average husband. Also, getting sloshed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

omg guyzz, this girls is realy freaky
These are the only moments you'll see some exquisite level of english coming from her. The moment she opens her mouth...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With all this effort to make a new image for herself it would be so sad *cough* for her if some IG accs entitled annabeylifestyle, or annabeyquotes, or annabeyfanclub were leading people to *cough* public forums. *cough*

BTW, final course number estimate is:
Approx 300

Some little birdies passed the info.

Can someone from Switzerland work out roughly what is her post tax profit?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Um...since I blocked her email address and this email still came through tonight, I think I will answer this question of how I deal with other's opinions of me (no, I didn't ask for yours, Anna!) by saying I would unapologetically tell them to f*** off. You can stop emailing now, Anna.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She probably chose the names Anna Bey and Bey International SA because Bey refers to other places/people: Beyrouth airport, Bey is also a middle Eastern name, Beyonce. She can hide in plain sight

Here's some info on her app

This is her company's registration information, apparently it has $250k annual revenue and $100k capital
Her company has Carl Buchalet on the board of directors
Her company is one of many that are registered at the Georges-Favon address and one of many that have Carl Buchalet involved. I think this has something to do with setting up her business in Switzerland, she needs to register it with someone who is allowed to have a business in Switzerland and have a valid address

Her company has two different addresses:
Chemin du Pré-Puits 15
1246 Corsier GE
And: boulevard Georges-Favon 43
1204 Genève
One of the contact numbers is: +41227510762

She trademarked Jetsetbabe in 2019 and it seems like she might be having problems with this trademark
She has recently applied for a new trademark: The A List. She's definitely going to be launching something related to networking soon and special bonus, the logo has horses!
Looking at the application, there's probably going to be a course, some kind of social network and probably an app

This whole Graves Disease thing is a distraction, she's been setting up a new branch of her business and sorting out her websites during this "break" in the hopes that nobody would notice her rebranding

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She probably chose the names Anna Bey and Bey International SA because Bey refers to other places/people: Beyrouth airport, Bey is also a middle Eastern name, Beyonce. She can hide in plain sight

This is her company's registration information, apparently it has $250k annual revenue and $100k capital
Her company is one of many that are registered at the Georges-Favon address and one of many that have Carl Buchalet involved. I think this has something to do with setting up her business in Switzerland, she needs to register it with someone who is allowed to have a business in Switzerland and have a valid address

Chemin du Pré-Puits 15
1246 Corsier GE
1204 Genève

She trademarked Jetsetbabe in 2019 and it seems like she might be having problems with this trademark
She has recently applied for a new trademark: The A List. She's definitely going to be launching something related to networking soon and special bonus, the logo has horses!
Looking at the application, there's probably going to be a course, some kind of social network and probably an app

This whole Graves Disease thing is a distraction, she's been setting up a new branch of her business and sorting out her websites during this "break" in the hopes that nobody would notice her rebranding
Great find! I guess “the a list” will be in our next thread title 😎😎😎

But seriously I think that she tries so hard to trademark her names only because her content is so generic. If you truly have a original valuable story you don’t need to fear for TM issues.

Reactions: 9
Still trying to sell "exclusivity" and appealing to people's naivety. Nothing new.
What's next?

"The A List", Eau de Parfum by Anna Banana.
Be exclusive, be flamboyant, be more, be me...

DISCLAIMER: "Everything is imaginary and do not necessary reflect reality. But I salute your effort in taking action."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Chemin du Pré-Puits 15
1246 Corsier GE
1204 Genève

That is a great find.

The description of "The-A-List" seems to be rather an App where You can chat than a course.
I think she will make a network course and launch an App (that will probably cost money) for women to chat.

Here is the translation from google:

Providing access to chat lines, chatrooms and forums on the Internet, including on the mobile Internet; providing online chatrooms for the transmission of messages, comments and multimedia content between users; electronic communication by means of chatrooms, chat lines and Internet forums.
Online entertainment and education services; conducting online and live entertainment events, cultural events, educational events and entertainment and cultural activities; online and live preparation and facilitation of conferences, conventions, educational exhibitions, seminars, lectures, training courses and workshops; club services (entertainment or education); personalized support (coaching) (education and training); online electronic publication of information on various subjects.
Temporary provision of web applications; temporary provision of online applications, namely private applications with membership (membership) for women.
Online social networking services; online social networking services accessible through downloadable mobile applications; advisory services relating to personal development and motivation provided by means of online social networking services; online social networking services.

• Wow
Hello friends, since you have been sharing all about NETWORKING by Anna Bey, I'm afraid that the kind of NETWORKING tit she will establish is just like Keith Raniere's NXIVM, and we all know how it was just a sex cult that brainwashed a lot of women and subjected to becoming a sex slave.

That's just my prediction, though, but I think it would be more like NXIVM if not a typical Multi-Level or Pyramiding company.

And if my prediction comes true, then, we should all warn women about this. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Um...since I blocked her email address and this email still came through tonight, I think I will answer this question of how I deal with other's opinions of me (no, I didn't ask for yours, Anna!) by saying I would unapologetically tell them to f*** off. You can stop emailing now, Anna.
Wow. Disgusting SPAM that she shoves down people’s throats.. that’s all this is.

Nothing about the stuff she “writes” has any actual research/ purpose/ meaning behind it.

Her 2 styles of writing are: plagiarizing and paraphrasing stuff she reads online or #2 which is her most common preference is this casual “let me share with you what I’m doing in my spare time” type of chit-chat that she thinks are meaningful “life lessons” :sick::rolleyes:... In reality, her emails are so USELESS, annoying and an insult to the reader’s intelligence!

I bet deep inside she misses the house with a pool she "had" with Mykill. Wonder if she has a bathtub in her mansion...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet deep inside she misses the house with a pool she "had" with Mykill. Wonder if she has a bathtub in her mansion...
I’m sure she is! 🤭 One thing is for sure, no guy has ever actually taken care of her/ SPOILED HER or even LOVED HER to the level she wishes they would have.

Joseph probably throws some money at her because that was their “arrangement”, but clearly just by looking at her closet/ wardrobe/ RATY hair extensions/ dining area/ same old jewelry for years now... we can see that Anna is still quite average/plain and light years away from the lifestyle she wishes she had.

She’s almost 35 and still hasn’t secured even 25% of what so many other girls have been able to secure. Is she dumb? Is she not pretty enough? Yes, BOTH.

So her original plan completely FAILED and now we see her working like the MASCULINE MAN she wishes she had found!!
P.S. I haven’t heard her say the words “provider man” in a really long time. 💅😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.