Anna Bey #21 Affluence Faker, Elegance Scammer, Content Stealer, Zara Bitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
plz plz plz tell me who is Carl and what has he got to do with Anna and her husband?
Girl, seriously why are you asking this all the time?
If you go back a few pages you are gonna get your answer. If you use the search bar here on Tattle and type his name " Carl Buchalet", you're gonna get your answer.
But here, let me make it simpler for you:

https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...ent-results-family.16977/page-37#post-4385934

https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...wed-and-mismatched.19481/page-49#post-5167410

https://tattle.life/threads/anna-bey-10-school-of-elegant-mangoes-scam.13835/page-50#post-3755955

https://tattle.life/threads/anna-be...ent-results-family.16977/page-13#post-4304843

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I am very verrry happy that a lot of new people came on this thread after Anna’s video got taken down. The goal is so that more people join and see her getting exposed. I myself just joined a few weeks ago when I saw tattle on the first page of google when I searched Anna bey. However, every question that’s been asked has already been answered in previous threads, if you think this thread is juicy, wait till you get to the Threads where her nudes are exposed (she was a gogo dancer). There are SO many shady things about anna thay have been exposed in the past 20 Threads. You have to read from the beginning to understand it all.

it’s like you can’t read the third book of 50 shades of grey and expect to understand everything, first you’re confused about bdsm and how they got to such an arrangement, then you’re confused about the psychological factors of why would someone want such an arrangement. So you have to read the first and second book to understand what’s happening in the third Book. Unfortunately there is no sparknotes summary of each thread, but I promise you it is so juicy and 100% worth the read. otherwise we are simply getting lost and deviating from the goal of exposing Anna even more, because there is definitely more shady stuff about her that hasn’t been talked about yet. for example Bastine mentioned how they rushed their marriage because marriage tax forms are due end of Jan in Sweden, that’s new and juicy and explains why she didn’t get her dream affffluent wedding and tried to pin it on her astrologer saying to get married in early Jan.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
To complete @J.Tarac and @aliciaaaa : there are also screenshots of pages, videos and messages that Anna has deleted since she discovered that she was badly exposed on Tattle. She is trying to clean her dirty traces by deleting the evidences but Mr. Google has a very good memory;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg. One week jet skiing in Marbella and soo much to catch up! Video gate and blue hearts from Lauren?! 💙😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
just saw Lauren’s dog video cameo!
😘😘😘
Lauren your tattle fans will send you blue hearts when replying or commenting 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why don't you "spam" Dacob's live directing people to Tattle? Or would that be too uncalled for? 🤣

Reactions: 10
Why don't you "spam" Dacob's live directing people to Tattle? Or would that be too uncalled for? 🤣
Bad idea + I think he should already be very aware of what he is dealing with :)

Bad idea, since Anna can make it into us launching a harassment campaign against her business partners.

Reactions: 4
Can someone save Dacob’s Live (at least the part where he’ll be talking about Anna) so people that find Tattle can watch it later in case he removes? Cause you know Anna’s rabid masculine ways is going to immediately do everything in her power to get him to take it down.

I’m really curious what he has to say. This obviously means he’s heard of her/ been silently following her and just now has enough info to form an opinion and make it public. Should be interesting!! 🍿 😇🥤

Reactions: 14
Bad idea + I think he should already be very aware of what he is dealing with :)

Bad idea, since Anna can make it into us launching a harassment campaign against her business partners.
Well, it doesn't have to be the adress, just the word "Tattle". And it also shouldn't be like in a wave for even that I find mannerless and rude. Moderation is always the key. But it was just an idea.

Reactions: 9
Geneva Breaking news : Robbie Williams is from now on settled permanently here, he bought a mansion in Cologny (Geneva's Beverly Hills for billionaires). He has just been accepted into one of those famous clubs I told you about. Some people will see him regulary but not those who would like to be seen with him on Insta.... ;)
His wife is well known for being trash though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, it doesn't have to be the adress, just the word "Tattle". And it also shouldn't be like in a wave for even that I find mannerless and rude. Moderation is always the key. But it was just an idea.
Can you imagine if he’s been reading Tattle and mentions it himself?? 😱🤣 Anna’s gonna pee her pants! 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember my first designer bag I bought was MK and I had to save for it to even be able to purchase that at the time. I still have it to this date and I use it often. Check out Niki Sky on YouTube. I really like her style and she always shows pieces from Zara and H&M and they all look amazing on her!
I have nothing agaibst the women who wear it. My Mum had some. My only problem is that they copy designs of several brands so the results are... well they vary. I like their soho line. I am not fan of those with Kors written all over a small crossbody bag as that is blatant copy of Lagerfeld's design. But rather that, sure.

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine if he’s been reading Tattle and mentions it himself?? 😱🤣 Anna’s gonna pee her pants! 😹
Fingers crossed. If so, he might hint it. After all it's himself and his words against her. She's opportunist. One must be careful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think nobody unless they bother to pieced all the pieces together will call her out on her scam coz:
1- still a lot unconfirmed
2- still all speculation EVEN though the speculation is likely to be true.

So hard for anyone to say conclusively that she is totally FOS.

Reactions: 6
I think nobody unless they bother to pieced all the pieces together will call her out on her scam coz:
1- still a lot unconfirmed
2- still all speculation EVEN though the speculation is likely to be true.

So hard for anyone to say conclusively that she is totally FOS.

True. But on the flip side, there’s so much evidence stacked up against her (mostly due to her contradicting herself)!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.