Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was showed in my recommendations on Youtube in the autumn of 2018 (I'm not sure on the exact time). I decided it's probably because I searched information on building a wardrobe, styling tips etc. because the video was on dressing on the budget (one of her first videos on Youtube). I wish you success building your following!
Same with me. I think I watched one or two of her videoes and then completely forgot about her until someone mentioned her in another thread on this site.

Reactions: 1
Very telling that a stream with someone of Lauren's status was not saved.

Could it be a bit of jealousy/insecurity? From what I read in the post about Ann Andres, Aija has a history of befriending women then turning viciously on them. She either realised she could not hold a candle to Lauren or regretted the temporary slipping of the mask to show her evil, nasty personality on that rant.
I’d really like to see that conversation now as well

Reactions: 2
Girls I would like to know how did you find Anna. I found her on my recommended IG page first I think it was back in early 2018 before all the fame. She had 10k followers and then somehow her FB group showed me in recommended on FB I think. I don't know still how she managed to get such a huge following obviously it loads the easily the more people follow you but back early 2018 I dunno how she got there tbh. Was it because she was blogging basically from 2012 and she had a good base? I ask because I would like to grow my Youtube and Instagram because of my business. Its not in English though but in my native language. Obviously its harder and harder to grow these days as there is so much content everywhere but I think its still possible. Any ideas?
Thank you
The jetsetbabe blog plus her insta had quite a few followers, but she was a nobody. She became notorious for appearing on breakfast shows from the UK to Australia claiming she could bag a billionaire for you.

My personal friends who did not know I was associated with Anna were shocked when I shared something promoting her. I should have realised then that it made me look bad by association. Back then I was thinking she was empowering women to demand more, but my friends saw her for the money grubbing harlot that she is. It makes me embarrassed now. Especially since there were comments from my dear friend who is an "affluent" man and was used to women like her chasing him.

I think it's a combination of buying followers, saying controversial things to get views, and the original fanbase. Many Western women are also tired of the 50/50 lifestyle, or want an alternative to athleisure and Kardashian-fashion. It just so happens that this filled a niche that no one else was exploiting at the time. I also notice an uptake in so-called femininity coaches which beggars belief that in 2020 we are even worried about superficial things like appearing stereotypically feminine.

In my opinion some of the things Anna is saying are valid, but she is the wrong person to share the message. The harsh reality is out of all the students and viewers, very few will move into hIgH sOcIeTY, none of them will bag a billionaire.

Women who practice these things by definition move in silence. Who wants their wife being known as a social climber? Imagine a man of means in his office knowing his staff are laughing behind his back because his woman is online sharing tips on bagging a man like him?

Reactions: 19
Could it be a bit of jealousy/insecurity? From what I read in the post about Ann Andres, Aija has a history of befriending women then turning viciously on them. She either realised she could not hold a candle to Lauren or regretted the temporary slipping of the mask to show her evil, nasty personality on that rant.
I think that she doesn't know how to handle concurrency, or at least that she has not yet decided how she wants to handle it. We already know how she handles criticism... paying her goons to cause disturbance (example: the attack on the GG thread) or to erase inconveniant facts from the internet. But she cannot do that with other lady scammers/influencers. She can treat them as allies, but it's a big risk for her....because it means exposing her own audience to more convincing/well-spoken gurus.

Reactions: 5
I just watched her most recent Youtube video on dressing for the autumn (uploaded today) and I must say... you can see that something is off. It's true that being unhappy and stressed shows on your face. She has these dark circles, gray skin and red eyes... On a human level, I even feel for her because I do believe she might have some mental health issues. I don't want to diagnose anybody but these pathological lies, something is off. But then I remember how she's scamming vulnerable girls and women praying on their insecurities and selling them air castles. Ruthless.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that she doesn't know how to handle concurrency, or at least that she has not yet decided how she wants to handle it. We already know how she handles criticism... paying her goons to cause disturbance (example: the attack on the GG thread) or to erase inconveniant facts from the internet. But she cannot do that with other lady scammers/influencers. She can treat them as allies, but it's a big risk for her....because it means exposing her own audience to more convincing/well-spoken gurus.
Except Lauren is not a guru. Unlike Anna, Lauren is set for life and her man takes care of her 100%. She doesn't need to work and Instagram is just a hobby. She also doesn't seem the type to share personal details of how she got her lifestyle like Anna does.

There are some hilarious comments in the most recent Youtube. One from Canadians talking about how it's impossible to wear these things in the cold (I can vouch for this, Canadian winters are vicious).

Another one of them is "How can I be elegant in countryside? I am a shepherd? As if the sheep give a flying f*** what you are wearing!

Go ahead and catch your death of cold, so we can find your body frozen on the moors, in a silk camisole and one of those ridiculous hats Anna likes.

Sidenote she looks extremely gauche in that Chanel beanie with the logo plastered all over. I know she couldn't afford designer items until the past year, but why buy such an inelegant item?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched her most recent Youtube video on dressing for the autumn (uploaded today) and I must say... you can see that something is off. It's true that being unhappy and stressed shows on your face. She has these dark circles, gray skin and red eyes... On a human level, I even feel for her because I do believe she might have some mental health issues. I don't want to diagnose anybody but these pathological lies, something is off. But then I remember how she's scamming vulnerable girls and women praying on their insecurities and selling them air castles. Ruthless.
In a previous video (where she used to actually look way better and with normal-ish eyebrow) where she advocates for boatnecks (and I agree because i love boatnecks) and today she advocates for V necls which are so common? Atleast stay consistent with your advice lady.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Very telling that a stream with someone of Lauren's status was not saved.

As I have said before, Anna/Aija is not doing well on live-streams and anything that's not scripted. If someone is a gracious, kind person by nature, you can sense that. But she can't pretend for a longer time than 10 minutes on a Youtube video. To be honest, the live with the guy before Lauren (I don't remember his name, sorry) was much more uncomfortable to watch for me than the one with Mrs. Lauren. Anna pulled all these moves, touching herself (which looked vulgar to me) and had these bedroom eyes, I don't even know how to describe the look but the girls before on this thread have also mentioned the eyes, they really do give her away. I think what was the most impolite and not elegant thing to say was: So do you also have this gold digger paranoia? The question itself is not even nearly as awful as the way she asked it. It's a pity the live was not saved.
When it comes to the live with Lauren... When Lauren said that you should look someone who is a kind, genuine person instead of focusing only on the wealth aspect because then you risk running into a fake one, Anna's look gave her away. These micro-expressions, she can't help herself. But of course she agreed with Lauren but we all know the truth!

Why nobody has exposed her in a Youtube video? Or at least an article ?
Because she will really get rich if she continues like that.

Reactions: 3
In a previous video (where she used to actually look way better and with normal-ish eyebrow) where she advocates for boatnecks (and I agree because i love boatnecks) and today she advocates for V necls which are so common? Atleast stay consistent with your advice lady.
She has no new material, she has been recycling for quite a while already. So she decided to "spice it up" with V-necks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does the framing of her videos seem so off lately? Girl you were told not to cut off your head the previous time and now you are repeating the mistake?

It also looks like she have been crying a river

Her latest video was incredibly awkward and unprofessional. She looks like a washed up, oversaturated mess and we hate to see it.

I don't take advice from women with duck lips and spider leg lashes 🤣

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 5.14.55 PM.png

Not to mention the plastic hangers :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Her latest video was incredibly awkward and unprofessional. She looks like a washed up, oversaturated mess and we hate to see it.

View attachment 257017

Those hangers are the bane of my existence, it's like bye bye any form your clothing had before :) The hangers could explain why some of her clothing are so awkward on her body in the shoulder region.
Other than that, the tag were also falling off from her cashmere sweater

She looks surprisingly dead in her thumbnail and that beanie is hideous

Her adoration of V-necks also explain why her shoulders can look so wide.

Those hangers are the bane of my existence, it's like bye bye any form your clothing had before :) The hangers could explain why some of her clothing are so awkward on her body in the shoulder region.
Other than that, the tag were also falling off from her cashmere sweater

She looks surprisingly dead in her thumbnail and that beanie is hideous

View attachment 257017

Remember according to her own stan account annabeyfashion, most of those clothes were bought on sale. They may be barely holding up.

Closet looks as chaotic as her mind/life. You can tell how small it is by how close she is to the clothes.

Reactions: 6
Can someone with better english abilities than me explain why her segment about coats sounded so wrong? I can't identify it...

Reactions: 1
Oh god, Anna. When I thought you couldn't duck up more than you already have, you pull out those gloves? Seriously? I am speechless about the construction, material, cut, fit etc. of those and not the good kind of speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god, Anna. When I thought you couldn't duck up more than you already have, you pull out those gloves? Seriously? I am speechless about the construction, material, cut, fit etc. of those and not the good kind of speechless.
Ironically it makes her look less high society and more like a butler. Her milkmaid roots are showing.

Ironically it makes her look like a butler. Her milkmaid roots are showing.
well, I am pretty sure the gloves of my helpers are made from cotton. IVP are better for training maids compared to butlers, but yes, her servant roots are showing:)
and why would you purchase white gloves of everything? Those in the video aren't fit for a wedding so it can't be her being thrifty and re-purposing them, and they have to be laundered daily. Which means you need multiple pairs!!!
And then she goes on to say that gloves are cheaper than her beanie? Where the heck does she shop? So much more is required to make gloves compared to Beanies so she must have cheaped out on those since they weren't able to have a big enough logo for her liking.

Idk about her hideous beanie, but my cashmere beanie from Chanel in a cream white was around 500-600 USD and my leather gloves from there 2000 USD (before the tailoring). Granted it's leather vs Cashmere, but still.
even comparing the same material and quality, gloves should be more expensive!!!

Sorry, for that rant :)
The comment was just very upsetting for a fashion student who had to spend way too much time with gloves.

Reactions: 11
That tag!!!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Shiutout to the person editing these videos - come ON!!!
I‘d at least expected her to notice this when she was doing her affluent thing with the steamer before she showed the piece on camera.

So these peoole who left the answers to the original ironic comment are either olympic finalists in sarcasm or beyond any words

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.