Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skin color shoes do make the legs look longer but it’s a terrible idea if you have large feet. How does this pastel monster not know this?

I really don't agree with body shaming Anna or anybody for that matter, but you would think that for someone who spends so much time and money on her looks she'd look better but doesn't
She has pillow face. If she knows so much about beauty, she would know filler sinks into the body before it dissolves and can take years to go away completely. Instead she gets more resulting in a droopy face. Nothing more elegant than a lack of research on her part.

Really? I don't think you have seen pics of Aija from her reality show or dancing days in Ibiza
If you can even call that dancing. Just swinging her arms, bouncing, and hair flips. I’ve seen strippers more elegant in comparison. lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
4 pages of content? Well, you girls exposed her a lot before I decided to join.

Reactions: 1
The stan account has the same abuse of the English language as Anna. Using "pun" incorrectly. The word conventional also makes no sense in that context.

Reactions: 7
Monitoring gossip sites 24/7 and having comments deleted out of forums must be truly exhausting - that‘s why she‘s been looking under the wheater lately and needs vacation. Constant surveillence is hard work elegant ladies!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Monitoring gossip sites 24/7 and having comments deleted out of forums must be truly exhausting - that‘s why she‘s been looking under the wheater lately and needs vacation. Constant surveillence is hard work elegant ladies!!!!!
One would think it would be easier to be honest and admit one was a fake, no?

Unfortunately she must learn the hard way.

Reactions: 4
Well didn't want to re-expose the old stuff, but was given this over when I inquired about the whole thing with Anna. Couldn't find it anywhere so, here you go :)

Reactions: 6
Well didn't want to re-expose the old stuff, but was given this over Discord when I inquired about the whole thing with Anna. Couldn't find it anywhere so, here you go :)
Great stuff :D

Reactions: 1
Something I’ve noticed is - Anna’s first podcast “my trashy past created my brilliant future” - in this podcast she talks about growing up with strict parents, loving animals, studying abroad, working in a club. But she never ever mentions anything “trashy” that she’s done. Sure in the past she’s talked about how she used to swear or her appearance wasn’t levelled up - but she doesn’t actually refer to anything trashy she’s done. Therefore the podcast title doesn’t make sense at all with the content. It’s so painfully obvious the title of the podcast episode is a rebuttal to things said/revealed about her in various forums. You would think Anna would curate content which caters for her paying loyal students, not a bunch of people criticising her. She’s the one after all who always goes on and on about “not listening to your haters”, “seeing people who criticise you as dirt beneath your feet”.

But the way she keeps going on about how criticisers and “haters” don’t bother her makes it very obvious that they do bother her a LOT. Someone who doesn’t care about criticism just doesn’t bring it up. However in the livestream with Lauren A back in April I think? The topic of how you handle criticism came up. Lauren’s answer was very composed and short and sweet and something along the lines of “her husband helps her see perspective and tells her what does it matter what people say about her when he (her husband), her mum and close friends know the real her and they’re all that matter”.
Then it got to Anna’s turn to answer the question about handling criticism. Her whole face twisted in horror and just complete lack of composure. She went on a 5 minute rant about how people who criticise have nothing better to do, how they’re less successful than her etc etc etc. She would not even take A breath and you could watch her visibly getting emotional/angry as she was on her rant. It was in that moment I wondered whether the “real Anna” has problems with anger management. She came across as so masculine and bull in a china shop in her rant. By the end of it Lauren gently interrupted her and changed the conversation to another topic - if she hadn’t I think Anna would have kept going. She was speaking as if her “critics” were right there in front of her and she was telling this all to their face.
It’s this kind of behaviour which makes me perplexed. I would have thought someone who’s been having regular therapy for over 3 years would be able to have a healthier outlook on things and have worked on themselves enough but with her it seems to have made little difference

I think Anna is also very aware at how unrefined and masculine she came across in comparison to Lauren A and that’s why she hasn’t saved the livestream on her main page like she has with the other live-streams she’s done. The one with Lauren was never to be seen again after 24 hours. At the end of it Lauren even said a couple of times she’d love to do another livestream again, perhaps this time on her Instagram so that Lauren’s followers could ask Anna questions. Anna just grimaced a forced smile in response

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Something I’ve noticed is - Anna’s first podcast “my trashy past created my brilliant future” - in this podcast she talks about growing up with strict parents, loving animals, studying abroad, working in a club. But she never ever mentions anything “trashy” that she’s done. Sure in the past she’s talked about how she used to swear or her appearance wasn’t levelled up - but she doesn’t actually refer to anything trashy she’s done. Therefore the podcast title doesn’t make sense at all with the content. It’s so painfully obvious the title of the podcast episode is a rebuttal to things said/revealed about her in various forums. You would think Anna would curate content which caters for her paying loyal students, not a bunch of people criticising her. She’s the one after all who always goes on and on about “not listening to your haters”, “seeing people who criticise you as dirt beneath your feet”.

But the way she keeps going on about how criticisers and “haters” don’t bother her makes it very obvious that they do bother her a LOT. Someone who doesn’t care about criticism just doesn’t bring it up. However in the livestream with Lauren A back in April I think? The topic of how you handle criticism came up. Lauren’s answer was very composed and short and sweet and something along the lines of “her husband helps her see perspective and tells her what does it matter what people say about her when he (her husband), her mum and close friends know the real her and they’re all that matter”.
Then it got to Anna’s turn to answer the question about handling criticism. Her whole face twisted in horror and just complete lack of composure. She went on a 5 minute rant about how people who criticise have nothing better to do, how they’re less successful than her etc etc etc. She would not even take A breath and you could watch her visibly getting emotional/angry as she was on her rant. It was in that moment I wondered whether the “real Anna” has problems with anger management. She came across as so masculine and bull in a china shop in her rant. By the end of it Lauren gently interrupted her and changed the conversation to another topic - if she hadn’t I think Anna would have kept going. She was speaking as if her “critics” were right there in front of her and she was telling this all to their face.
It’s this kind of behaviour which makes me perplexed. I would have thought someone who’s been having regular therapy for over 3 years would be able to have a healthier outlook on things and have worked on themselves enough but with her it seems to have made little difference

I think Anna is also very aware at how unrefined and masculine she came across in comparison to Lauren A and that’s why she hasn’t saved the livestream on her main page like she has with the other live-streams she’s done. The one with Lauren was never to be seen again after 24 hours. At the end of it Lauren even said a couple of times she’d love to do another livestream again, perhaps this time on her Instagram so that Lauren’s followers could ask Anna questions. Anna just grimaced a forced smile in response
Very telling that a stream with someone of Lauren's status was not saved.

Could it be a bit of jealousy/insecurity? From what I read in the post about Ann Andres, Aija has a history of befriending women then turning viciously on them. She either realised she could not hold a candle to Lauren or regretted the temporary slipping of the mask to show her evil, nasty personality on that rant.

Reactions: 12
Girls I would like to know how did you find Anna. I found her on my recommended IG page first I think it was back in early 2018 before all the fame. She had 10k followers and then somehow her FB group showed me in recommended on FB I think. I don't know still how she managed to get such a huge following obviously it loads the easily the more people follow you but back early 2018 I dunno how she got there tbh. Was it because she was blogging basically from 2012 and she had a good base? I ask because I would like to grow my Youtube and Instagram because of my business. Its not in English though but in my native language. Obviously its harder and harder to grow these days as there is so much content everywhere but I think its still possible. Any ideas?
Thank you

Very telling that a stream with someone of Lauren's status was not saved.

Could it be a bit of jealousy/insecurity? From what I read in the post about Ann Andres, Aija has a history of befriending women then turning viciously on them. She either realised she could not hold a candle to Lauren or regretted the temporary slipping of the mask to show her evil, nasty personality on that rant.
Exactly. The livestream she did before the one with Lauren (with the guy called ?hon.fitzthomas) I could understand why it wasn’t saved permanently on her Instagram as I think at the beginning of the livestream (before she switched off the comments) the viewers wrote some rude comments about him/his appearance So maybe she didn’t want those to show up. Also on her Facebook group a lot of people were confused by the guy and why Anna did a live with him.
However everyone loved the live with Lauren and wanted to know more about her, very telling indeed that Anna didn’t save that livestream on her insta when she has other vids on her insta live-streams of random countryside in France and her grotesque wig like hairstyle

Girls I would like to know how did you find Anna. I found her on my recommended IG page first I think it was back in early 2018 before all the fame. She had 10k followers and then somehow her FB group showed me in recommended on FB I think. I don't know still how she managed to get such a huge following obviously it loads the easily the more people follow you but back early 2018 I dunno how she got there tbh. Was it because she was blogging basically from 2012 and she had a good base? I ask because I would like to grow my Youtube and Instagram because of my business. Its not in English though but in my native language. Obviously its harder and harder to grow these days as there is so much content everywhere but I think its still possible. Any ideas?
Thank you
The reason she got so many views so quickly was because she revealed a lot more information in the beginning and was one of the first few people to publically on YouTube talk about men providing for women. Media attention caught wind of it and she was invited to speak on morning TV shows. She said controversial things at the beginning and didn’t correct the whole “billionaire matchmaker thing” until much later on and those things gave her more attention. Tbh at the beginning when she was doing her live-streams in 2018 she was much more likeable and honest than she is now

Reactions: 10
Thank you
She was showed in my recommendations on Youtube in the autumn of 2018 (I'm not sure on the exact time). I decided it's probably because I searched information on building a wardrobe, styling tips etc. because the video was on dressing on the budget (one of her first videos on Youtube). I wish you success building your following!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.