Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is hilarious! Anna Bey comes in here to “shut us down”.... baahahaha...: your time is coming to an end, Anna. Figure out back-up scam #5 to continue to find your sad existence...

Reactions: 7
Lol are you serious
No... she's definitely a size 6 if not a UK 4. I've met her IRL and she is tiny. Also, photography can be both flattering and not. Haven't you got a friend who looks like a bombshell on social media and in reality looks at least 3 sizes bigger? It's all about knowing how to work the angles.
Ultimately, everyone has a choice of what to wear and how to work out. Everyday people who put on weight stay overweight and that's their lifestyle choice. What they wear... again, it's for us all to choose though I understand the remarks that since she's teaching modern elegance, her style should reflect that. Her style doesn't bother me personally, I like more reserved looks, but she looks safe and conservative rather than elegant chic (and I remember her classifying elegant styles in some video & stating that that's her own preference).

I don't care about the legs. What about the posture?!
when did you meet her irl? What is she like?

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she say in one of her videos that she is about 55 kg? If she weighs that and is 170 cm tall she is still normal weight according to BMI, but very close to being underweight.

I’m one of those women who have thick calves and protruding belly regardless of weight. It’s frustrating, but it is my body. It has taken me a lot of time to accept my shape as it is.

I kind of like her style, but I find it too matronly, it makes her look old. I prefer a more relaxed style à la Tonne Goodman.

Reactions: 4
I live in Geneva and I've seen Lina Hadid in real life. She's pretty skinny. A bit too skinny. Haven't seen Anna yet.
I actually think Anna has a nice body. Face is another story but that's her own fault.

Reactions: 9
Truth being said if Anna were overweight she would have those Britney Spears calves...
1601147690868.jpeg

Can the girls who had an ED stop being so sensitive about everything?
I had an ED myself and I’m a big girl ( 5’9 ) but can still be objective...

Reactions: 5
Im
Curious how did she snag him? She was friends with ex stripper Samantha Rowley( who has baby with £300m guy).she is long term friend of Lauren Amiri. She is 10 cm taller than him. Do you know her past?
Samantha Rowley was recently engaged to James Stunt, ex stripper. In her youth she used to look like Ajia Ratty. @leilaer did you know Samantha?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
No I dont know her. I only have heard that she has lost custody of her child and is drug addict now.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Got this over discord earlier today :) Anna should be sleeping now so it won't go down too quick.
Using wetransfer this time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have received nude photos from someone over Discord, because we were discussing Anna on a server. They claimed it was Anna's nudes... I have not uncensored it (AKA I have not seen the photos), because I am not interested, (so yes, could be false alarm) but you might have to prepare for that to leak in the future and think about who could have shared the photos. Could also be you do not care since you have been documented topless in that nightclub you worked at.

As much as I am against your actions of wildly misleading people, I am not interested in seeing someone else nudes’ leak. Yes, I also regard that as worse than getting someone to approach you for the sake of my entertainment. Having your nudes plastered over the internet is completely different from me giggling over some silly stuff in private
I have deleted the messages with the photos and blocked the person who sent it too me 😊 so they are gone for good on my devices.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Her body looks a bit lopsided because she tries to fast track and force everything, fast diets instead of nutrition help
crappy botox instead of accessing dermatologist expertise & an entire routine
Fake luxury lifestyle instead of taking the time to level up 360

Reactions: 4
Whom are you speaking to? I'm a one percenter with aristocratic lineage (predominantly British).

Perhaps what you are really experiencing is the reasoning behind that old adage "never meet your heroes." Except you haven't met your hero, you've just discovered who Aija Räty really is: a classless scam artist who preys on vulnerable women and sells them an unattainable dream. The first stage in the discovery of a betrayal, as with grieving, is denial. I wish you well in your emotional process. Xoxo
This! Initially I found her to be refreshing and different from other influencers then after seeing her behavior, stories, attitude I realized she was just acting.

Samantha Rowley was recently engaged to James Stunt, ex stripper. In her youth she used to look like Ajia Ratty. @leilaer did you know Samantha?
This chick looks like she used to hang out at the free clinic. I’m not a fan of Anna but she’s definitely cleaner looking than this.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi, I hope you and your loved ones are fine during this pandemic.
I just discovered today this forum and another one called Gossip Guru. I am very happy to be part of you today.
I read a few pages from the old "threads.
I by chance several months ago, discovered Anna through a suggestion from Youtube.
I found her content quite interesting, and that finally someone was teaching that certain fashions are not classy. Myself being young and I hate how some young people dress to get the attention of men, thus selling their bodies. I found her to seem like a nice and friendly looking person.
But I'm a long way from signing up for his etiquette lessons, because I think I know more than the basics above.
However, I didn't know she was a gold digger !! I never understood how she could afford a lot of expensive bags and dresses etc without working etc.
Thanks to you I discovered her true face, and I am really very surprised.
Is she engaged, I never saw this on Youtube, I haven't watched all of her videos .
Thank you for the time you spend sharing your information. I hope that a lot of naive people will know.
I wish you a very nice day, take care of yourself ladies.
PS: Excuse my english if there's some mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am a lurker and past student of hers. This thread inspired me to finally join.
I stopped listening and watching because she teaches nothing about legitimate upward mobility. I managed to improve my life tremendously on my own and thought it wouldn’t hurt to learn from her but she lacks a genuine personality. She comes off as rather stale and manufactured. I grew up in the country off the land, so my gut instinct and ability to read people is pretty strong. It’s upsetting that she is creating a new breed of ‘red bottoms’ girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This! Initially I found her to be refreshing and different from other influencers then after seeing her behavior, stories, attitude I realized she was just acting.

This chick looks like she used to hang out at the free clinic. I’m not a fan of Anna but she’s definitely cleaner looking than this.
Really? I don't think you have seen pics of Aija from her reality show or dancing days in Ibiza

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.