Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should we notify Dan Lok that his Mentee is having her own mentees spreading his technique? Would be fun.

And to everyone who gave their e-mail. Welcome to the funnel :) good luck leaving.
Why? He’s a scammer himself.

Reactions: 6
By now it seems like (FUTURE SCHOOL OF AFFLUENCE STUDENTS PLEASE NOTE) 👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻 Its more value for all those future students to go listen to Dan Lok for free first.

Be pro active. Dont be lazy. Make your own scam. At least be the scammer not the scammee.
Learn from the teacher that Anna sto.... oh excuse me.... ”borrowed” from.

“How to live like the rich on a budget.”
“How the law of attraction REALLY works.”
“How to be a millionaire.”

Watch all Dans 100s of freeeee YouTube videos first then if still not enough... maybe you can consider these Scam of Affluence By Anna bey

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What happened to that screenshot video last thing I knew it's been taken down from reddit too I forgot to download it so if anyone got it please share it again..
I'm asking because I may have sent it to everyone that hates Anna Bey :LOL: lol including this YouTuber now he says he can't find it

Reactions: 1
Notify him, grab some popcorn and watch the in-fighting :)

Mentor vs mentee?
Not gonna lie, I would love to see bulky Aija with her wrestler shoulders and Dan Lok the scummy scammer fight it out in a ring. Given they're around the same height while Dan is chunky and Aija has her super masculine body and energy, it'll be hard to predict who'll come out on top. :m:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie, I would love to see bulky Aija with her wrestler shoulders and Dan Lok the scummy scammer fight it out in a ring. Given they're around the same height while Dan is chunky and Aija has her super masculine body and energy, it'll be hard to predict who'll come out on top. :m:ROFLMAO:
Just remember that Dan Lok does martial arts (Fake martial arts, but martial arts :))

Can someone tip him off?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened to that screenshot video last thing I knew it's been taken down from reddit too I forgot to download it so if anyone got it please share it again..
I'm asking because I may have sent it to everyone that hates Anna Bey :LOL: lol including this YouTuber now he says he can't find it
Someone on LSA did a screen-record of it, try to message her :)

Here she is

Reactions: 4
Anna should try using a better filter- the bags under her eyes and bulbous nose. She’s unable to close her mouth either from the overdone lip injections or giving too much fellatio.

The lemmings in her group are always bashing and talking down about new money which is hilarious since they’re all barely scraping by and need rent assistance. New money is better than no money.
She did not need the lip injections. She had nice lips. Nose i cannot say since im pro nose job and want one. As for eyes and eyebrows, idk what was she like before but no one should have such and after.

I’m sorry, but in what world are those knee high boots and that kind of dress in the daytime a good look for her brand? I only wear knee high boots in the day with jeans/pants, or if with a dress I will maybe wear tights to tone it down. I have an hourglass figure, so it frankly makes me looks like a hooker if I wear them and don’t cover my thighs in the daytime 😂
Alexa, play pretty woman by roy orbison

Not a pretty woman tho...

I honestly think she tries to make friends but people can sense when you’re constantly:

1. Criticizing them (in your mind). I don’t think she can help it. She might appear “inclusive” but you can tell that she always feels/believes that she has something to teach you & NOT the other way around.
She truly believes she’s one step ahead of you/us!!

2. Trying to figure out how you can use them and their social network to your advantage. After all, this is her core message isn’t it? Yes, it is..in both courses. Since she hasn’t “made it” yet - she is still in the thick of “building” her network (i.e. using people left & right).. Hence why we all ask the same question - Does Anna have any real friends?

Being that she’s an Aries (Sun sign), Capricorn (Rising sign) and Scorpio (moon sign).. The combo of these would suggest to me that she was literally built for this RAW/ COLD/ AMBITIOUS/ MANIPULATIVE/ MASCULINE/ “EYE ON THE PRIZE” social climbing! She’s in her element.

I don’t think she’s capable of keeping friends that aren’t benefiting her in some way. It’s odd that she never talks about her mom in an endearing way. Not for Mother’s Day or anything. That’s her closest relationship supposedly, yet.. there’s no warmth in that connection. For someone who superficially shares so much about her past, it almost seems as if she doesn’t consider her own mother a friend.

I mean not one vacation with your mother that you can share about? That’s kind of sad. :rolleyes:
I love astrology. Could you do my chart miss?

Reactions: 3
Can't believe I've been giving fellatio wrong for so many years. God bless this woman for showing me the light. If anyone's boyfriends or husbands ask why we have changed things in the bedroom, send them this video. I expect some angry comments from them but truly high value men will surely learn to appreciate having their elegant p*^%@ nibbled rather than swallowed whole.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She did not need the lip injections. She had nice lips. Nose i cannot say since im pro nose job and want one. As for eyes and eyebrows, idk what was she like before but no one should have such and after.

Alexa, play pretty woman by roy orbison

Not a pretty woman tho...

I love astrology. Could you do my chart miss?
Hi @FashCandyxx ! Actually there’s a way you can pull your chart with some analysis for free.
Just Google: Birth Chart Calculator
Click on any of the links that come up. I like using: https://alabe.com/freechart/default.asp but any of them are ok.
Enter your Bday, with time and location of birth.This is the easiest way to access your personal chart. Read through the report. Once you do that, you can then go deeper by googling your individual aspects like: Venus in Libra, North Node in 7th house, Gemini rising, Mars in Capricorn, ETC.. depending on what your chart says about the individual planets, Sun, rising, Moon signs. 💖

‼⚠ For those of you that are not interested in Astrology, just ignore this post. I wanted to provide her with a meaningful reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So this link didn't work for me but it may work for you
Aija was there from episode 21 to 32 according to wikipedia.

Reactions: 1
Did you see her latest IG post where the clothes are the same shade of white 😂 after all the comments about her bag, shoes, and trousers being all different shades of white / off-white from being used and dirty.

She does look very aged and stressed these days, like mid-40s. Compared to the older posts you can tell she is unhappy.

Reactions: 6
I hope she can get the fillers dissolved because they are aging her horrifically, quite sad because she looked a lot younger and a lot better before. She now looks like a woman that secured an older rich guy and is using his wealth to keep herself looking young so he does not ditch her. But she kind of missed the whole rich man part.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.