Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anja is in Greence, would be fun if some of the girls here would be also there to spot who she is with...

Reactions: 2
She blocked me
let's start putting rat emojis in her comments

Has anyone noticed:

Her holidays are extremely basic, short hops in Europe. A flight from Switzerland to Greece can be had for like 50 pounds. She does not show her travel, no evidence she travels in business or first class, or even by private jet like most of the wealthy (and her jetsetbabe idols)

She never confirmed her engagement, correct me if I'm wrong, so she has plausible deniability now. She can say she didn't actually say she was ever engaged or married so when her man dumps her she can carry on because she never shows him. I bet she's on this holiday alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Flights in EU can be even cheaper if you get them last minute, are a bargain hunter or a frequent flyer. I've taken weekendtrips to and from Stockholm to Geneva/Berlin/Paris/Milan for less than (200 swedish krona) 18 pounds, sometimes down to 8 pounds. I've even gotten them for free thanks to the miles gotten from work :D I just felt like taking a weekendtrip and took a look to see if anyone cancelled last minute or something.

Uh, and because I am a frequent flyer at a lot of the major airlines I often get a free upgrade :D

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Has anyone noticed:

Her holidays are extremely basic, short hops in Europe. A flight from Switzerland to Greece can be had for like 50 pounds. She does not show her travel, no evidence she travels in business or first class, or even by private jet like most of the wealthy (and her jetsetbabe idols)

She never confirmed her engagement, correct me if I'm wrong, so she has plausible deniability now. She can say she didn't actually say she was ever engaged or married so when her man dumps her she can carry on because she never shows him. I bet she's on this holiday alone.
That! She never shows herself in the first / business class! It’s all just talk...

Has anyone noticed:

CEF23375-7548-448D-B063-5BD0D9538DF6.jpeg
F2BD2BA0-349A-4134-B324-FC2AF6DB07A5.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She is way more infamous amongst the scandinavian high-society than I originally thought, even amongst her beloved clubbing scene.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is way more infamous amongst the scandinavian high-society than I originally thought, even amongst her beloved clubbing scene.
It must be really bad when you include the whole Scandinavia. Her reputation must be rock bottom, no wonder she had to move.
People here are usually pretty chilled out ( do not know anyone that’s from high society but people are usually very friendly).

Reactions: 6
It must be really bad when you include the whole Scandinavia. Her reputation must be rock bottom, no wonder she had to move.
People here are usually pretty chilled out ( do not know anyone that’s from high society but people are usually very friendly).
Well, generalizing as someone who moved here 3 years ago. YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING OUTRAGES TO PISS PEOPLE OFF. Scandinavians can seem distanced, "cold" and unfriendly in the beginning, when you don't know them, but too many people suffers from RBF unless they are in a social setting.

I was invited to an industry event since I was interested in how the nightlife and clubbing scene used our technology. A person there who attended the same school as I actually won Paradise Hotel Sweden shortly after Anna and I asked into the concept and so on, since I've never seen it before. Then I specifically asked about Aija, and he+group didn't have anything nice to say. He did watch all the prior seasons for the sake of research and analysed everyone. I even got introduced to some recent participants :D

The company do enjoy "employing" the participants for the sake of attracting guests at some of the lower end clubs primarily targeting younger adults.
The only one who joined our discussion without some kind of opinion about Anna and her current behaviour was someone from Rekom Group, but I don't think they operate in Sweden.

The primary problem they had with Anna was related to her current behaviour, and they knew her because she was in Paradise Hotel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She never said she was engaged, it's all these cult followers speculating as if they know the truth.

The next step from engaged is being
married. Aija was in too deep with the engagement lie - would have had to lie about being married next so had to cut it before the lies get any deeper and harder for her to keep up with.

I think she is on holidays alone too. Next thing you know she will have read Tattle and will be doing some IG stories desperately posing with people she has met on the trip, pretending they are her friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She never said she was engaged, it's all these cult followers speculating as if they know the truth.

The next step from engaged is being
married. Aija was in too deep with the engagement lie - would have had to lie about being married next so had to cut it before the lies get any deeper and harder for her to keep up with.

I think she is on holidays alone too. Next thing you know she will have read Tattle and will be doing some IG stories desperately posing with people she has met on the trip, pretending they are her friends.
This is why she looks like a haggard old witch, imagine being on holiday but all you do is read internet forums and delete comments with your real name. Does Easyjet have wifi on its planes? Surely she has better things to do? We live in her head rent free.

Dance for us Aija, dance. Now go and display the people you are with to prove that you read these forums. Your students will see through you. One of them might even show up on the Greek island to stalk you lol.

No public engagement announcement was made that I saw. The ring disappeared and reappeared. This is sad but also hilarious.

Cheap flights to Santorini for £28.99 or less - easyJet.com
Easyjet holidays to Santorini, " Find a great range of deals on Santorini holidays with easyJet holidays. Book now from just £60pp deposit and 23kg luggage included. " https://www.easyjet.com/en/holidays/greece/santorini

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This is why she looks like a haggard old witch, imagine being on holiday but all you do is read internet forums and delete comments with your real name. Does Easyjet have wifi on its planes? Surely she has better things to do? We live in her head rent free.
😂😂😂 This is why I think she has no partner or friends. If she were with them, especially on holidays, she wouldn't have time to constantly post and monitor all the comments!

If she did have a partner, don't think they would put up with her always being on her phone.

Reactions: 4
I believe she said that she's engaged in one of the lives (in her closet) before launching the new programme and going on her holiday. But maybe she announced it also earlier and I didn't notice. I don't remember her saying she's married.

If you google online there are many websites that will say something along the lines of her “settling in Geneva with her husband” 😂😂😂

• Haha
She gave up trying to develop content for her YT channel.. She keeps recycling the same tips over& over again only uploading them with different titles

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait. That's meant to sound British? Which kind of British accent? I didn't pick that up at all and I am English
Trying lol I’m American and it sounded like an attempt at a British accent to sound more posh.

I’m not gonna judge too harshly though I have a Long Island accent which has taken years to soften.

Let’s assume she’s engaged and planning her wedding...not showing him is just an excuse to not show the engagement, wedding etc because it won’t be a high society event as she’d like her followers to believe

• Haha
This is most definitely the link
Ep 31 has Aija on thumbnail
I wonder what people in Sweden think of her becoming an elegance coach. It just makes me think, if say someone on the Only Way is Essex disappeared off to another country that spoke a different language, and then resurfaced years later under a new name and being elegant and lady like. I would find it laughable, tbh. Even if they had become a bit more put together and cultured, I still wouldn’t believe in a million years they were an expert on that stuff.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.