Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know that she is tit when it comes to rich man. But has she ever had any average bf?? Has she ever been in "normal" relationship? I cant imagine her beeing gf/ wife/ lover/ misstres. Cant imagine her in any female role. Maybe its her birt chart. Aries scorpio capricorn... its very masculine chart.
i believe she did
on the tumblr linked to the old jetsetbabe blog she talked about how she only dated losers in the past and that's why she decided to "level up" and only go after affluent men. seems like she tried a few regular dudes after she had been spending her previous boyfriend's money without a care in the world, and they expected her to get a job or do something for herself so she didn't like that lmao

I'm surprised she's Aries. I am one although I don't care much for signs, something common with this sign they are fiery, passionate & opinionated individuals.. Aija is stiff& boring not sure if she's passionate about romantic relationships ..doesn't have any interesting opinions lol obviously she's not the best representative.
hi deemah! i remember you from gg
i don't really know much about astrology but people always tell me that your rising and your moon affect your current life events, especially your rising. that's why @CherryBerry25 was right when she said Anna was built for social climbing.

rising sign = outer self = how you present yourself and interact with the world (social personality)
sun sign = overall self = real personality
moon sign = inner self = emotions

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Remember her Russian origins, her birthday may be made up just like everything else. I think she has conniving energy. Gemini maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i believe she did
on the tumblr linked to the old jetsetbabe blog she talked about how she only dated losers in the past and that's why she decided to "level up" and only go after affluent men. seems like she tried a few regular dudes after she had been spending her previous boyfriend's money without a care in the world, and they expected her to get a job or do something for herself so she didn't like that lmao

hi deemah! i remember you from gg
i don't really know much about astrology but people always tell me that your rising and your moon affect your current life events, especially your rising. that's why @CherryBerry25 was right when she said Anna was built for social climbing.

rising sign = outer self = how you present yourself and interact with the world (social personality)
sun sign = overall self = real personality
moon sign = inner self = emotions
Hii Lol yes I moved here for more:coffee:
Yeah maybe the combination of those 3 signs didn't work very well for Aija :ROFLMAO:

I see what you mean.

The high society world is quite small though. Most people aren't rich. Whilst she's grooming lots of desperate young golddiggers, the real power players will pump and dump her too.

Swedish women are really beautiful. Supermodels & barbie dolls. Had Anna looked and acted more like them, she would have been married to a rich man a long time ago.
FACTS!! 👏:oops: ⬆

Reactions: 2
We all know that she is tit when it comes to rich man. But has she ever had any average bf?? Has she ever been in "normal" relationship? I cant imagine her beeing gf/ wife/ lover/ misstres. Cant imagine her in any female role. Maybe its her birt chart. Aries scorpio capricorn... its very masculine chart.
Yes she dated an average Joe when she moved back to Sweden after her first go at being abroad after Malta (before she went to South America for the reality show I think ). That’s when she was studying digital marketing. She wrote on her now deleted jetsetblog that she would be studying during the day and also doing cleaning job at a college at night to save money to leave Sweden and start afresh. The guy she dated cheated on her multiple times and didn’t treat her in terms of lifestyle either. She said the guy did have money but wouldn’t spend any on her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Personally I think people are putting way too much thought into her star signs lol. If I believed my star sign, then my closest friends would be completely incompatible with me 😂
I also don't think she's lying about her birthday because someone on GG found her on public records and I'm pretty sure it had her birthday on there

• Haha
  • Heart
I finished listening to the second episode of the podcast. I don't even know... I think she's shooting herself in the foot with the podcast, it's a bad move. First of all, it's so transparent it's a damage control. Especially the first episode. We'll see what happens in next episodes. Second of all, as I said before, she doesn't do well without a script and she slips from her kind and elegant facade she wants to portray. I mentioned in one of my previous posts how she said that the doesn't care about Covid situation anymore and just wants to travel. Also, when the girl she had on the podcast (Alexis Glam) promoted her course on the Law of Attraction and invited girls to give her their e-mail addresses so she could send them free content, saying that it's not a scam because it's for free (??), Anna had this strange giggle. She knows all these tactics, she knows it's how you do it because she has done it herself! And third of all, her podcasts are a mess. There is no new information, a lot of rambling and having over guests that want to take advantage of her audience, is never a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I finished listening to the second episode of the podcast. I don't even know... I think she's shooting herself in the foot with the podcast, it's a bad move. First of all, it's so transparent it's a damage control. Especially the first episode. We'll see what happens in next episodes. Second of all, as I said before, she doesn't do well without a script and she slips from her kind and elegant facade she wants to portray. I mentioned in one of my previous posts how she said that the doesn't care about Covid situation anymore and just wants to travel. Also, when the girl she had on the podcast (Alexis Glam) promoted her course on the Law of Attraction and invited girls to give her their e-mail addresses so she could send them free content, saying that it's not a scam because it's for free (??), Anna had this strange giggle. She knows all these tactics, she knows it's how you do it because she has done it herself! And third of all, her podcasts are a mess. There is no new information, a lot of rambling and having over guests that want to take advantage of her audience, is never a good idea.
Thank you for sacrificing your ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Should we notify Dan Lok that his Mentee is having her own mentees spreading his technique? Would be fun.

And to everyone who gave their e-mail. Welcome to the funnel :) good luck leaving.

Reactions: 8
Should we notify Dan Lok that his Mentee is having her own mentees spreading his technique? Would be fun.

And to everyone who gave their e-mail. Welcome to the funnel :) good luck leaving.
But I must say the girl Alexis Glam may be actually more natural at scamming than Anna herself is. Anna has become very transparent and curated to me in all her moves, but maybe it's because I'm reading these forums. Alexis Glam treated the promotion of her course as an afterthought, like, she almost forgot and she doesn't care about promoting it, coming across as she really wants to just share with you and have this casual talk. She may end up more successful than Anna, Anna must watch out. ;)

Reactions: 5
Just a small warning, be careful with how much personal information you reveal.
HannahSmith got busted because she revealed a little too much about herself, attended IVP, rich, already in "high-society", pretty young, bought both courses and so on. Funny thing is they started with the threats about lawsuits after she decided to not touch anything related to SOA because it stopped being fun.

Reactions: 13
Just a small warning, be careful with how much personal information you reveal.
HannahSmith got busted because she revealed a little too much about herself, attended IVP, rich, already in "high-society", pretty young, bought both courses and so on. Funny thing is they started with the threats about lawsuits after she decided to not touch anything related to SOA because it stopped being fun.
Busted by who and for what?

Students of Anna, they first tried to hit her for lying about Anna. But they aren't Anna so they can't :) They switched approach and are trying with suing for revealing personal information and so on.

• Wow
Students of Anna, they first tried to hit her for lying about Anna. But they aren't Anna so they can't :) They switched approach and are trying with suing for revealing personal information and so on.
Shouldnt they be saving their money n efforts to give to anna for when she release her new course remix? Suing a random person online ... lmao. These must be those same “students” who got so much time to make anna2FAdshI0n accs on IG.

Reactions: 8
Shouldnt they be saving their money n efforts to give to anna for when she release her new course remix? Suing a random person online ... lmao. These must be those same “students” who got so much time to make anna2FAdshI0n accs on IG.
She doesn't release enough for them to use ALL their money on it :) And the funny thing is, it's her students suing and not Anna.

Personally I think people are putting way too much thought into her star signs lol. If I believed my star sign, then my closest friends would be completely incompatible with me 😂
I also don't think she's lying about her birthday because someone on GG found her on public records and I'm pretty sure it had her birthday on there
Thank you, I wanted to write the same thing. Let's criticize based on the facts, but let's not talk about rising signs and I don't know what kind of signs. They are dubious, it's an esotheric thing and... well has its detractors and arguments agains. So let us be elegant and critical thinking ladies.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.