Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why she has so much time to make so many fake accs. This is yhe lamest one so far!!!!
She has to announce how she finally can buy designer right? BTW the previous one went away because she had to hide all her Zara and other fast fashion brand stuff.

It's also thanks to that account that we know how she always buys things on sale.

Oh and the Discord of Louise is: Louise#3665

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why she has so much time to make so many fake accs. This is yhe lamest one so far!!!!
The poster who said she only buys stuff on sale was right. A cheap Gucci Marmont is her upgrade from when she used to have fake bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@SarahSomethingSomething in her second course, she said she is strongly against fast fashion, because of what it does to the environment. But we all know she was a “Zara Woman” just recently, and said how much she loved it. Memory loss, perhaps 🤔... And it is obvious she buys all of her new clothes wit money from the courses she sold, she calls it “reinvesting in the business”.

Reactions: 6
She had Chanel flap medium once. Sold it though cause her sd left her and she didnt have money to pay bill and eat.
but our Scamija said that Chanel is too mainstrem and not classy so she sold her flap bag for that reason.
yes sure ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
@SarahSomethingSomething in her second course, she said she is strongly against fast fashion, because of what it does to the environment. But we all know she was a “Zara Woman” just recently, and said how much she loved it. Memory loss, perhaps 🤔... And it is obvious she buys all of her new clothes wit money from the courses she sold, she calls it “reinvesting in the business”.
Oh, I do recall that part. Meanwhile on her instagram... FAST FASHION everywhere

I find it amusing how her team is just ignoring the inquiries about her racsit messages, a student in one of the groups I am active in have written to all of them and they have seen the messages but just ignored her 🤣

I guess the new course was worth it for some people:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Finally listened to her fraudcast. It was neither entertaining nor informative, and certainly not articulate. If her goal is to market herself and her program through this venture, she's failing miserably. I guess that is what you get when you pay for mentorship from a con man 🤣

Aija is so creative! 😍
"failed to think of a podcast name for 6 months" becomes "how I overcame my podcast name paralysis"
"scamming with overpriced sugar baby courses" becomes "being an educator"
"I want to have full control of the narrative" becomes "my podcast Instagram will become the official discussion forum"
"give me free publicity" becomes "I want you to also tag me in your Instagrams...because I want to see what you ladies are doing when you're listening to me!"
"farm" becomes "stables"
"working as a gogo dancer in Ibiza" becomes "had the opportunity to work/dance in one of the most respectable nightclubs in Ibiza"
"being in proximity to new money" becomes "access to high society"
"I still smoke but I hide it" becomes "I was a heavy smoker...a nasty habit I luckily stopped doing"
"at an all time low" becomes "I had hit the peak of the person that I wanted to grow away from"

What was moderately interesting was that she mentioned the name of the nightclub (Amnesia) she danced at in Ibiza. To give you an idea, here are some videos of the gogo dancers there:

:coffee: 3:48, 7:31, 8:02, 21:47(NSFW), 23:54,

You will wish you had amnesia after watching these videos :sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I love the riding pics she put up which show that she isn't a great rider now and didn't come from somewhere where she had great tuition when growing up. My mother took a break for many years and got back into the saddle in much better shape 😂
She looked like she was a sack of potatoes at a trekking centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally listened to her fraudcast. It was neither entertaining nor informative, and certainly not articulate. If her goal is to market herself and her program through this venture, she's failing miserably. I guess that is what you get when you pay for mentorship from a con man 🤣

Aija is so creative! 😍
"failed to think of a podcast name for 6 months" becomes "how I overcame my podcast name paralysis"
"I want to have full control of the narrative" becomes "my podcast Instagram will become the official discussion forum"
"give me free publicity" becomes "I want you to also tag me in your Instagrams...because I want to see what you ladies are doing when you're listening to me!"
"farm" becomes "stables"
"working as a gogo dancer in Ibiza" becomes "had the opportunity to work/dance in one of the most respectable nightclubs in Ibiza"
"I still smoke but I hide it" becomes "I was a heavy smoker...a nasty habit I luckily stopped doing"
"at an all time low" becomes "I had hit the peak of the person that I wanted to grow away from"

What was moderately interesting was that she mentioned the name of the nightclub (Amnesia) she danced at in Ibiza. To give you an idea, here are some videos of the gogo dancers there:

That looks disgusting, now I understand the name amnesia... I really wish to have amnesia after hearing about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Aija is so creative! 😍
"farm" becomes "stables"

Well it quite explains her lascivious and vulgar movements when she’s “modeling” something in her stories. She tries to look sexy and elegant but looks like an overpriced hooker 🐥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh, I do recall that part. Meanwhile on her instagram... FAST FASHION everywhere

I find it amusing how her team is just ignoring the inquiries about her racsit messages, a student in one of the groups I am active in have written to all of them and they have seen the messages but just ignored her 🤣

I guess the new course was worth it for some people:
This review doesn't sound fake at all. :sneaky:

My dear elegant ladies if you wanna change your life just use steamer. Its that easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well it quite explains her lascivious and vulgar movements when she’s “modeling” something in her stories. She tries to look sexy and elegant but looks like an overpriced hooker 🐥
Overpriced is right. I would pay to get her away from me and my friends. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
A1539F24-6DA5-4264-8090-38ECA779E137.png

Seems like she was banned from 4 seasons as well 🐥 Finally filming start her home...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought rich people get their laundry done at the places they're staying? Just me? Ok
You are wrong! You are not elegant!!! Weathy billionaires carry steamer everywhere they go. Its changing their lifes. They have jests full of steamers.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 248409
Seems like she was banned from 4 seasons as well 🐥 Finally filming start her home...
The mishmash of decor here...no comment from me.

Why do you think it's the house? Might be an airbnb, as we know the elites love airbnbs, even student hostels.

The last tip seems very personal regarding the fake engagement and boyfriend.

By the way I watch videos on Hooktube so as not to give these people any more views.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
jet steam babe!!

so many times in the YT video shes looking up at the ceiling pulling the BS from the air . starting to sound a bit desperate also.

ohmygoddd... after 18:00 shes for sure just making up . How does this half past six know any secrets of the elite woman ????!!! She dont know ANY!! Please go back to the shoe closet anna. Your voice sounds even worse in your new ... living corner or area or what so ever this new place is called. Any body know how much she’s sell this new course for?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.