Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
welp, i dont know about Louise but this other admin is definitely fake. its a stock photo, I'm guessing that she paid some money to get the watermark removed and make it seem more legit.

i think Louise might be her too, and she's throwing one fake account under the bus so that people don't suspect of the others. Or maybe this is an elaborate plan so that she can pretend that she has it so good that she has so many haters, or even an excuse to stay off the internet or ignore her students after scamming all of them lmao.

View attachment 247854

500_F_230714328_hHQPzL5Nw3y6sh8T16Qb8lRuF3ZIUfI2.jpg

-----------------

MORE INFO: see? I knew deep down that my memory wasn't failing me and admin Louise IS actually Anna. this is was posted last month on LSA:

can anyone who is still in the group show us a screenshot of the admins?? we might figure out which ones are actually Anna before the weekend ends lmao
I am going to sound like a broken record.

Someone with more training please diagnose Anna's personality disorder. This is beyond disturbing, the multiple profiles and intrigue. I am also getting a sick feeling about the fact she used an Asian woman's pic. Yikes.

Reactions: 14
this current admin louise law used to be louise lawrence and she has been an active member since 2016. anna must be really crazy if she is actually behind that account. however, louise ad, who was active on jsb fb group few years ago, is completely different person and she is definitely not anna. she was actually a pretty well-known blogger in sweden.

Reactions: 9
this current admin louise law used to be louise lawrence and she has been an active member since 2016. anna must be really crazy if she is actually behind that account. however, louise ad, who was active on jsb fb group few years ago, is completely different person and she is definitely not anna. she was actually a pretty well-known blogger in sweden.
If this is true do you have a link to that Louise's current social media? What blog did she run?

Reactions: 2
If this is true do you have a link to that Louise's current social media? What blog did she run?
this is true. and she has nothing to do with jsb blog, fb group or anything else, so i am not posting her social media (which you can find very easily on your own too...) just because some people on internet are throwing random names around.

however, i did a little research now and louise lawrence has not been shy sharing personal photos online. i guess she is not anna either...

/pictures deleted/

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
this is true. and she has nothing to do with jsb blog, fb group or anything else, so i am not posting her social media (which you can find very easily on your own too...) just because some people on internet are throwing random names around.

however, i did a little research now and louise lawrence has not been shy sharing personal photos online. i guess she is not anna either...
I guess my thought that she was from Canada was correct. These pics aren't public so I assume you are her Facebook friend or a member of the admin group?

/pictures deleted/
well, now that that's out of the way, does anyone know anything about the other admins??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

You might want to save it in case it gets deleted

Reactions: 4
quoting you without the last image to let you know that screenshot is quite exposing since there's only one person whose "add friend" button doesn't show. so you're either that person or friends with them.

just telling you so you don't get in trouble before you get to spill all the tea

Reactions: 1
quoting you without the last image to let you know that screenshot is quite exposing since there's only one person whose "add friend" button doesn't show. so you're either that person or friends with them.

just telling you so you don't get in trouble before you get to spill all the tea
Don't worry :) That screenshot was taken by a student. I am no longer part of the group but still have contacts.

But thank you for the warning 🥰

And I think Victoria went by the name "nightshade" on discord :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also some people deliberately remove the Add Friend button. It helped me avoid random requests.

On another note why would it be deleted? Is a list of admins so incriminating? If this was a crime show Anna would be the guilty husband burning all the documents to show his wife and him had fallen out. She has gotten every single post on an external site deleted.

One would think she has something to hide...non?

Also some people deliberately remove the Add Friend button. It helped me avoid random requests.
i didn't know that! then again I barely use facebook lmao

Don't worry :) That screenshot was taken by a student. I am no longer part of the group but still have contacts.

But thank you for the warning 🥰

And I think Victoria went by the name "nightshade" on discord :)
so she was keeping up with this fake profile across several platforms?? absolutely deranged

I tought that she has removed me from Inner Circle because i wasnt that active those days. But now i find out that she deleted it.
i got invitation to this group when spoke in the Jetset one that i know 2 wifes of billionaires.
I was somewhat active in the JSB group in the day, but never got an invite to the inner circle and then the JSB group went to tit so I stopped posting. I just wanted a place to network with women living the same lifestyle I was, since we have unique problems that outsiders cannot understand. I don't think Anna understood what we were evening talking about LOL! Can we make our own inner circle? @wickedemilia

Reactions: 8
I was somewhat active in the JSB group in the day, but never got an invite to the inner circle and then the JSB group went to tit so I stopped posting. I just wanted a place to network with women living the same lifestyle I was, since we have unique problems that outsiders cannot understand. I don't think Anna understood what we were evening talking about LOL! Can we make our own inner circle? @wickedemilia
Can I join that inner-circle? I think there will be many interesting stories I wont hear elsewhere and connecting with other living a similar lifestyle is always nice.

Does shadow-banning exist here? the girls with many x's is grumpy on Discord because her post doesn't show up.

Reactions: 5
Do you know what I really feel sorry for? That leveling up means only to wear designer clothes and to live that affluent and wealthy lifestyle for the majority of SOA students and for their teacher as well. Leveling up means find yourself a rich guy and milk him. Only a very small percentage see it as becoming better version of yourself on spiritual level. Like reading more books (not only those etiquette related), study more, get a degree and diploma... I mean you can’t eat from a pretty bowl if it’s empty 🐥

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Another example of her creating a course off other people’s info.. where it all began. 2014

Glad I kept these gems from back in the day. “high caliber” “networking”
The book in question by Anatoli Nekrassov is called Tugev Naine - which talks about femininity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.