Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mishmash of decor here...no comment from me.

Why do you think it's the house? Might be an airbnb, as we know the elites love airbnbs, even student hostels.

The last tip seems very personal regarding the fake engagement and boyfriend.

By the way I watch videos on Hooktube so as not to give these people any more views.
Its hotel in StTropez

Reactions: 8
The mishmash of decor here...no comment from me.

Why do you think it's the house? Might be an airbnb, as we know the elites love airbnbs, even student hostels.

The last tip seems very personal regarding the fake engagement and boyfriend.

By the way I watch videos on Hooktube so as not to give these people any more views.
It’s her new home. I remember that lamp and that armchair featuring in her old videos. Before 4 seasons...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks horrendous and I'm loving watching the slow unravelling of her BS for all to see. I really liked her Jetsetbabe blog and original group, it felt really authentic and was such an interesting peek into that world. But this pivot to SoA always reeked of desperation and a money grab. Although good on her I guess for being shameless enough to try to make bigger money before her looks completely go (and they are already well on their way 🤣). I always wondered how anyone could buy into her TV appearances and magazine profiles or her authority as an affluence "expert" when she is so obviously just a poser???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those fan/fashion pages are probably made by Anna's team and monetized through affiliate links like Megan's Mirror or whatever it's called.

Lol girls, I just discovered this, I readed first thread and I Am shook about Anna

• Heart
Finally listened to her fraudcast. It was neither entertaining nor informative, and certainly not articulate. If her goal is to market herself and her program through this venture, she's failing miserably. I guess that is what you get when you pay for mentorship from a con man 🤣

Aija is so creative! 😍
"failed to think of a podcast name for 6 months" becomes "how I overcame my podcast name paralysis"
"scamming with overpriced sugar baby courses" becomes "being an educator"
"I want to have full control of the narrative" becomes "my podcast Instagram will become the official discussion forum"
"give me free publicity" becomes "I want you to also tag me in your Instagrams...because I want to see what you ladies are doing when you're listening to me!"
"farm" becomes "stables"
"working as a gogo dancer in Ibiza" becomes "had the opportunity to work/dance in one of the most respectable nightclubs in Ibiza"
"being in proximity to new money" becomes "access to high society"
"I still smoke but I hide it" becomes "I was a heavy smoker...a nasty habit I luckily stopped doing"
"at an all time low" becomes "I had hit the peak of the person that I wanted to grow away from"

What was moderately interesting was that she mentioned the name of the nightclub (Amnesia) she danced at in Ibiza. To give you an idea, here are some videos of the gogo dancers there:

:coffee: 3:48, 7:31, 8:02, 21:47(NSFW), 23:54,

You will wish you had amnesia after watching these videos :sick:

👏 👏 Spot on!! Perfectly said! A glimpse into the mind of a manipulator. Flipping everything to make it fit her narrative.

View attachment 248409
Seems like she was banned from 4 seasons as well 🐥 Finally filming start her home...
This backdrop is feels off. Nothing matches at all (styles or colors). The style doesnt match her old apartment in London either. I don’t think this is her home. She always emphasized modern, sleek, minimalistic furnishings.

How strange. Nothing is ever straight forward with this one.

Last edited:
You are wrong! You are not elegant!!! Weathy billionaires carry steamer everywhere they go. Its changing their lifes. They have jests full of steamers.
I mean what do I know. I'm just a student on her way to get the coin Aija could never. Have fun with your laundry Aija...

Reactions: 4
"There are men like this in the world but they are getting less and less" ??? Girl lived in London for years, can't even use "fewer" appropriately and likes to pretend she's part of high society.
And yes I come from a 3rd world country and English is my 3rd language Aija, I still know getting an education is your biggest asset... unlike some elegant ladies...😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The students once again prove they aren't smart.

There are hundreds of people on the internet saying that Anna is a fraudster. The Pink Pill founder is one woman and I doubt she runs multiple fake accounts like Anna. Unlike Anna she has a husband and family to take up her time.

Oops did I hit a sore point Aija?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don't get it. Since when was it ever cool to become so reliant on a man. Even if this woman is earning (from other foolish women) shouldn't she teach about investment atleast. I mean think about it, how far can your coochie take you? Certainly not far when it comes to Aija...

Anna pretends she is the gate keeper of high society but she isn't never been and never will. In the context of the screenshots, This is Emma Weymouth an example of a woman marrying into aristo, living on grand estate because she's not desperate for money (daughter of Nigerian oil tycoon) has education& interests. Oh and she's best pals with Kitty Spencer. Anna being obsessed of the posh circles& old money can go into a tantrum mode Lol.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Anna pretends she is the gate keeper of high society but she isn't never been and never will. In the context of the screenshots, This is Emma Weymouth an example of a woman marrying into aristo, living on grand estate because she's not desperate for money (daughter of Nigerian oil tycoon) has education& interests. Oh and she's best pals with Kitty Spencer. Anna being obsessed of the posh circles& old money can go into a tantrum mode Lol.
I've never heard a bad word said about her in those circles. I'm not going to name drop here, but some of the wealthiest and most influential aristocrats are also some of the nicest people I have met. They would never judge me for not having a manicure as they know I ride and shoot most days, making nail polish an unnecessary nuisance

I've never heard a bad word said about her in those circles. I'm not going to name drop here, but some of the wealthiest and most influential aristocrats are also some of the nicest people I have met. They would never judge me for not having a manicure as they know I ride and shoot most days, making nail polish an unnecessary nuisance
The only "rich" person I've been judged by for not wearing nail varnish/polish is myself because I enjoy painted nails but they get in the way of my active lifestyle.

That's kind of the thing.

What Aija "teaches" is effectively how to be a trophy wife, not how to be the wife of someone in high society.

She's teaching women how to be Anna Nicole Smith, not how to be Princess Diana (sorry, those two are the first to come to mind to get my point across, I'm sure there are better examples!).
Her aim is Diana, but her teachings miss the mark.

Just the fact that she says drinking out of a bottle is "masculine" and tit like that, which is for one totally idiotic and for another she does it herself.
Like smoking. "It is bad, stop it" (I agree on that, it's nasty), but she hasn't stopped herself.

And this masucline and feminine energy tit and how things are masculine or feminine.. Drink out of a bottle and you're some masculine man-woman, but drink out of a glass and you're a refined lady. Wtf. Doesn't that also mean that men who drink out of a bottle are manly and those who drink out of glasses are effeminate pansies?

It should be pointed out to Aija that no one gives a rat's ass about painted nails, queen Lizzie has in fact forbidden the women representing her to wear any when on duty (protocol), so when such an occasion arises and the women fancy painted nails, they go for nude shades.

Queen Liz also hunts, shoots, doesn't paint her nails and eats her cereal out of tupperware in front of the TV, a mighty masculine low-class woman according to Aija.

She should teach etiquette and not this horse tit, like "if a man sees you drink out of a water bottle he'll clutch his pearls and run off screaming from such a man-woman!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And she's black lol. Anna must hate that this woman and Meghan Markle types achieved so much more than she ever will.

Where did she say the nail polish thing? Sounds like another ridiculous example from someone who does not have high society experience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.