Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first two sentences bear no relevance to the post whatsoever. it only serves to show us that she is taking instructions from US.

Anna I told you bark like a dog, why haven't you done it yet?

@svdwoodsen You are so smart, that's true why would a photo with the friend not be shown?

She'll make another post soon saying my friend is private. Or she'll pull a random woman off the street.

From now on I will refer to her as EasyJetbabe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The first two sentences bear no relevance to the post whatsoever. it only serves to show us that she is taking instructions from US.

Anna I told you bark like a dog, why haven't you done it yet?

@svdwoodsen You are so smart, that's true why would a photo with the friend not be shown?

She'll make another post soon saying my friend is private. Or she'll pull a random woman off the street.
She may start barking soon. She looks deranged and barking mad in most of her recent photos.

Thanks hun 😘

I hope she does and this witch gets sued LOL. Or the person just makes a huge fuss publicly on her page and all her fans see it. I doubt anyone decent wants to be featured on her page.

💀 @ easyjetbabe. Easy is accurate in so many ways...

Reactions: 7
So I checked out the hotel and they have rooms with private pool. That’s the type of room ppl from
high society would book but Anja is in the common area hunting with her “friend”...

Also, when was the last time she took a trip without her “partner”? She needed to scam some women first in order to be able to afford...

Reactions: 7
The Santorin video def coming out as desperate. Have been following the thread here for a while and her samd castle is desintegrating. Remember when she reacted to commets here about her not habing any cultured hobbies by posting a photo from an Abramovic show?

Reactions: 4
I saw the caption.. Saying School of Affluence is a business and she been obsessively working 24\7 lol Anna you just revealed yourself that is your source of income you been doing all the work because there's no partner taking care of you financially.. :giggle::m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those hats she wears - for someone who took an apparent in depth colour/style course and is teaching her students that, why does she dress so badly? I swear her hats always look too small for her head, and don’t suit her at all. She needs to give up wearing those Maison Michel hats; the rich wear them and so of course she has to as well, without considering if they make her look terrible.

The trilby type she’s always wearing makes her head look huge, and they seem to just sit on the very top of her head. She would do much better wearing a bigger, floppier style, or no hat at all. I don’t suit hats either, except I have the sense to not force it. I simply don’t wear them unless absolutely necessary i.e. in direct sunlight with no chance of shade.

Reactions: 6
There must be a reason why she turned the comments off on her last post...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There must be a reason why she turned the comments off on her last post...
Compulsive liars should never post videos or pics with sunglasses on. It makes it super clear who the person is that is holding the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Compulsive liars should never post videos or pics with sunglasses on. It makes it super clear who the person is that is holding the camera.
I tried to catch the reflection in the video but couldn't make out who is the one holding the camera. Did you manage and could share? :)

Tried zooming in, can‘t really see who is filming her, just the contours of a silhouette

Reactions: 2
To be honest i cant see anything. I was just joking. Is that really a tripod?
Must be a person, since the camera is moving, dont think a tripod can do that. Besides how would an elegant lady pack and store her tripod in her elegant luggage? Perhaps in a tripod box next to the hat box?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.