Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see students of school of affluence living the lives of Lauren A, Anna Andres, Claudia equitation etc etc then I will call that school a success story.
So far this is what I’ve seen of Anna’s students: those who have simply only levelled up their outfits and makeup with absolutely zero results in terms of expanding social circle to include “affluent high society” nor a man of any high calibre. Which is the reason why they bought this course in the first place

Or women who were already fashionable, feminine and sophisticated (though my guess is the reason they took Anna’s course is on how to find high calibre men) - these women did not need Anna to tell them how to look/behave what they needed was self confidence and self-love.

I just look at Lauren’s Instagram then look at Anna’s and shake my head. It doesn’t take an idiot to see the clear contrast between a “jetsetbabe” and a “Jetsetbabe” wannabe.

The thing is “privacy” is a very easy umbrella to hide under, but truly wealthy and high society, as Anna likes to call herself, people will so easily show that through their social media feeds without even giving much away about their life eg where they live, who they hang out with etc!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's nice that she's such a "workoholic" (whatever that is, I know only of "workaholics"), but hilarious how she's really writing a reply to this place and the "girlfriend" turns out to be a guy... apparently...

To "prove" she's with a "girlfriend" she's known since the beginning of her blog, after all the talk on here about longtime friends and relationships and the lack thereof in Anna's life, gosh girl you're so transparent you might as well be a ghost.

She's only "now taking time off", what an insult, she's always taking time off. She's literally just been on holiday! She's always somewhere!
And, why and how is she working so hard? Isn't her man providing for her, like she preaches?
And how is she working so hard when her lessons arrive late and are half-arsed?

So shady, so so shady Anna, but what else is new?

Also, there's no such thing as a "workoholic workaholic addiction", you either are a workaholic or you're not, like either you are an alcoholic or you're not. You can have a "work/alcohol addiction", but you can't be or have a "workaholic/alcoholic addiction".
That, dear Aija, was your little English lesson for today! You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am suffering from heavy dyslexia, and Anna's spelling is far worse than mine.

Reactions: 8
So I have some interesting info on David Zervos. When they say you are the company you keep. Anyone interested?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know if it's something that is only discussed amongst Dan Loks team members or they are actually planning this together, but I've heard rumours of pairing students up :) Since Dan Lok mainly have male students and so on... This will be very interesting if they go through with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
what hard work?? all her content is stolen from other people. all she did was add some pastel colors and change a few words to make it more marketable

also hilarious that she's now telling everyone "I work hard for this!!!" when every other time she's telling people that her rich boyfriends got her everything she wanted. it says a lot that she herself is admitting that she was OBSESSED with her business being successful. almost as if she knew her "partner" wasn't gonna be supporting her lazy ass forever.

like someone earlier said, you wouldn't need to hustle that hard if someone was actually taking care of you like that.

So I have some interesting info on David Zervos. When they say you are the company you keep. Anyone interested?
drop it here, is he another scammer like her other friend??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know if it's something that is only discussed amongst Dan Loks team members or they are actually planning this together, but I've heard rumours of pairing students up :) Since Dan Lok mainly have male students and so on... This will be very interesting if they go through with it.
Romantically or to scam together?

Reactions: 2
Romantically or to scam together?
Since they are planning to pair the plebeian students together it's most likely romantically :) Then they can be used as "students who succeded"
It doesn't look like anyone from the inner team at the Dan Lok group are planning to get a SoA student.

At DL events it's mostly men attending, so the sausage party for singles is something they are trying to do something about.

BTW tell me if my posts doesn't make sense since I am depending on my writing aid and the alcohol from earlier is hitting :)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Annie is looking "cute"

Is it this David Zervos or is it a common name? Cause this guy is sketchy as f and gross looking.

His Twitter: https://twitter.com/jefmacrostrat?s=21

Insta:
View attachment 255550
birds of the same feather flock together

Is it this David Zervos or is it a common name? Cause this guy is sketchy as f and gross looking.

His Twitter: https://twitter.com/jefmacrostrat?s=21

Insta:
View attachment 255550
Wow! :oops: Anna is such a JOKE!! Lecturing the world on affluence?!! (n)🗑

Reactions: 6
He seems to be at the same place as Anna atm and they follow each other on instagram. Definitely the right guy:
64AC346D-7969-455E-A63D-AA4A71178E9C.jpeg

Anna’s insta:

ADB4CAB9-21DB-4B99-AC3F-8BE753F8A4F6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Am I the only one thinking everything is a little too close together? Feels claustrophobic,

And her students are also asking cute braindead questions again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What the heck so this Zevos wife is having an affair with a personal trainer, the trainer gets arrested then in a surprising twist of events the trainer sues Zevos?! and all that etiquette& rules Anna teaches her students to impress people like that🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks as though there are 4 of them there together. Another girl and guy along with this shady dude,

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.