Anna Bey #18 Thealist: Elite Scammer, Networking Amateur, Things borrowed and mismatched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
by JetsetBabe / 67mo
//keep unread//hide

Yesterday I had a reading with a very good psychic here in London.She brought up the subject; wealthy men in power – because she could see my past experiences in this field. In her own words she warned me to avoid a man of this kind to settle with.

“You’ll never find true happiness there…
These men often have their demons which haunt them because they don’t deal with them, instead they do destructive things like cheat, lie, be abusive, turn in to workaholics etc.
Most rich and successful men are controlling in one way or another. That’s how they became wealthy from the beginning because in their working lives it’s all about controlling businesses to generate money. This carries often on to their women too.
Why do you think for example old rich guys tend to go for younger women? Because they are easier to control.I’ve had so many wealthy men and their women as clients, and it’s always the same issues. Never have I seen a different story with these types of people. Just be aware. In the end you want to get a fulfilling life, but you have to understand that there comes a big prize when you go for a person of this kind. “

I left the reading with many thoughts in my head.
First of all I felt what she said was carrying a valid point, yet I don’t think it’s applicable for everyone but only for the vast majority.
Secondly I wouldn’t want to settle with the wealthy power man she was describing. My taste in men leans more towards the spiritual/grounded types who are ambitious/successful but not necessary need to be rich.

But the controlling aspect got me thinking quite a bit as I began to remember the men I’ve dated in the past. I added to it the guys my friends have been seeing and their personality traits and I think what the psychic said was holding a lot of truth.
Most of these men have been controlling in one way or another. Let it be by simply dominating the woman, controlling her through finances or being possessive/jealous. These are only different types of examples but the list can go on.

Curious to hear about my readers experiences with “the wealthy power man”. Do you agree what the psychic was saying? Have you found a trend in them to be controlling? If yes, please share your thoughts.

Reactions: 11
How dare you insult the horse like that :ROFLMAO: I am no equestrian but this size looks like a pony. Or maybe the milkmaid is huge.

Where are the posters that were horse experts, I would love to hear their thoughts.
Hello again! To me, the horse looks about 14hh-15hh. She's also a slimmer build than what would be typical for a horse in Switzerland/the UK, so her build will also make Anna appear much larger

She also still has no idea how to hold the reins. Either that, or she's been told that her hands are too heavy on the horse and asked not to hold on to the poor horse's mouth

Reactions: 10
Hello again! To me, the horse looks about 14hh-15hh. She's also a slimmer build than what would be typical for a horse in Switzerland/the UK, so her build will also make Anna appear much larger

She also still has no idea how to hold the reins. Either that, or she's been told that her hands are too heavy on the horse and asked not to hold on to the poor horse's mouth
What she is doing is not riding at all I think, at least not in the terms she'd like you to believe.

The possible stables someone mentioned earlier, I had a look and they basically do 2 hour horse "tours" suitable for beginners. Only 45 euros, by the way. We never see her gallop in the open countryside, just a very slow and easy trot, which any child can do. She can't ride actually!

Reactions: 14
by JetsetBabe / 96mo
//keep unread//hide

I’ve got an email and thought I’d share my answer with you:

Jetset Questions & Answers:
Hi! Thank you for a great blog:) I wonder if you live the jet set life yourself or what your connection to that world is? As we don’t know much about you I’ve been curious about where you get your information from and what part you play? Amanda

Hi Amanda & thanks
I would say I don’t live a jetset life I just like to go visiting it from time to time
To explain it a bit better I’ve been travelling and living around the world for the past 10 years, meaning I’ve met loads of people and made great contacts. That has always lead to invitations to what I would call “the jetset world” where I like to escape once in a while. However I live myself a normal life, with a 9-5 job, gym routines and a hectic city life. And that’s how I wish to keep it.

Many girls I’ve made friends with along the way are doing “the jetset life” on a full time basis – meaning they don’t work just travel on someone else account. That lifestyle is obviously fabulous (especially those days when I feel I don’t want to go to work) but for me it’s just not my cup of tea.
I’ve got the opportunity many times to tag a long and be an international party girl, moving from one yacht to another, from one luxurious villa to the next one – having rich friends sponsor everything – but it’s just not my style and I’ve always turned the opportunity down.

Although that lifestyle may look like a dream on Instagram, Facebook etc
…I just don’t find it appealing. I enjoy my freedom and independence, earning my own money and living in my own place, having other things on my mind rather than just shopping & party. I put a lot of value in being grounded and connected to the real world. When you enter the jetset world it’s so easy to get carried away, and not always to the good. I like normality but escaping a few times a year to the jetsetters is my vacation. I rest, spoil myself and live the good life for a few weeks until I feel done to get back to the real world. And always with a smile.

When I’m home I still spend most weekends with my jetset friends, going to fine restaurants & bars, doing the entire big city entertainment – but it’s under more sophisticated manners with loads of networking rather than just hanging on a yacht. I guess I just like both worlds a lot and don’t wish to choose.
But If I’d really have to choose it would be the normal world because that’s where I am originally from

Hope I answered your questions Amanda
[/QUOTE]

This! The most mysterious thing about Anna Bey that ever appear was her stating that there is a possibility you may have "male and female friends [who sponsor entirely going out and trips]" and followed her revealing it in one of her videos made me start to seriously question her.

There is no one I know who would be fully sponsored like that, and never a case of friend being treated this way most of the time.

My husband did teach me that the rule is you pay for the other person, if you invite someone out and you should insist on on paying if the other person is far less wealthly than you, be it business lunch or private. Still, I can't imagine that someone would let your wealthier friend to treat you all the time - there is always a way to pay back even if you are strapped. Let's say, they invite you to their summerhouse - you buy some groceries and cook them a meal, or they invite you for dinner, you offer a gelato.

Is its true that she has had those wonderful friends that were so invested in her it means she must have been a really close friend to be treated like that.

So where they are now?

This is the theme song that played for Anna every time the restaurant bill came :

Ohhw, let me guess. They communicated among themselves.. "you know, this Anna ... I don't want to sound harsh but she is kind of sponging me, I think I will not invite her over again"

On second separate topic that comes to my mind regarding her Alist app. So the minimum age to join as member is 12. Can you imagine you approach you parent asking
-mooom, can I have your credit card? I want to buy something online
-yes honey just tell me what it is
-eeeehm its sort of online scout club, but for the rich girls only
-but honey, we are not rich
-yeaahhh, but this lady says if I join I will. There is a lot of rich girls there, so they can show me how to be rich
-ok, doesnt sound bad. So how much would that be
-297 dollars for year. The lady who runs it tells me its worth so much more
-297 dollars? Can't spend so much for a networking app?
-but mom its not a networking app, its a membership at a private wealth club. You know how expensive those are..
-well, then send me a link and I will read about it first

Mum googles Alist, goes down the tattle rabbid whole.

To be continued..

I realised now that these both paragraphs illustrate that Anna has a serious problems with understanding rules of even standard social behaviour, excluding the high society standards.

If she believed that it's ok for other people who are your friends and not a sponsor in transactional sex relationship - she mistakes it as different relationships in which in one it is acceptable and in the other its inacceptable to sponsor one entirely.

Then she believes that 12 years old will actually obtain their parents permission to join the Alist app? How her own mother would react to Anna wanting to be part of such education? You just can guess it.

If I brought something like that to my parents as 12 yr old- and they did research AB thoroughly - they would first scream at me for getting crazy ideas, as they would be seriously scared of what type of value system I am impressed by, they would start to look closely at my friends, they would supervise me more closely from then on to see what I am up to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Those blog posts just show that tattle wasn't lying about anything, Anna just buried every word written by her with her internet spring cleaning. Because we were there back in 2012 - 2015 reading and we did meet her in 2016 ;)
OMG, you met her in 2016? Could you tell us about it? Was she more like blog-Anna or elegance-Anna?

Reactions: 7
by JetsetBabe / 91mo
//keep unread//hide
Do Jetset Babes suffer from low self-esteem?
Recently I started looking at many of my girlfriends in this jet set circle. Most of them talk the same way:
“ I cannot settle for a guy that has a normal job, he has to be at least a millionaire”
“I would never go to a place like that” (Meaning a normal place where normal people hang out)
“If he doesn’t buy me first class ticket, I’m not coming!”
“Euw, a 3 or 4 star hotel? How terrible!”
“If we’re not having a table at the club I’m not gonna go”
“He uses public transport? You must be joking! Can’t he afford a driver?”
Etc…

I’m sure you’re understanding the bigger picture here, and yes unfortunately I do have friends that talk like this. Many of them
I personally think that women deserve the best treatment possible by men, but that doesn’t necessarly mean 5 star this or first class that. The best possible treatment should never involve the money spent, but rather how it was spent (meaning with the heart).
But many of these girls still talk like this!
Especially the longer you are in this scene and surround yourself with high class people, the more spoilt you become. You end up losing a grip of reality and become diva-ish.

Now the ironic part of this story, is that most of the girls that talk like this:
They come from normal homes,
with normal families
and they have never been wealthy themselves.
But because some guy/guys or the imaginative thought of it – spent this huge amount of money on them once or many times – they feel superior to the “normal world & people”.
I can understand if a girl was born into a rich family and didn’t explore life the same way us other human beings did while growing up, they can have a different sense of reality.
But what about the girls that have zero savings on their account, come from working or middle class families, do not have high education or have gone very far career wise – How much guts do they have talking like this?
It’s so bizarre I must say & such a turn off.
So I started facing some of my friends that have been speaking like this, sharing my opinion about it. The answer I got each time;
“But I think I should be treated the best way possible” or “I value myself so high I would never dare to settle for anything less, why should I?”
Fair enough, I understand the point that they feel they deserve the absolute best, but why does “best” necessarily need to be so money oriented?
You see, people that have a very strong need for validation (it can be validation by people, by living standards, by materialistic things etc) are the ones that have low self esteem. They cannot feel good enough about themselves, by themselves, so they require validation from somewhere else.

You’re a loser if you’re not living a certain standard
I’m sensing, when a girl feels that she cannot go below a certain standard it’s really because she is insecure in herself that “if she doesn’t surround herself in gold”, “she will not be worth gold”. Do you understand what I’m trying to say?
If she doesn’t live a high standard, she will be a “loser”. In her mind, the successful people are the ones living a lavish lifestyle.
“The more money spent on you, the more worth you will be” (in their own eyes, and the eyes of others they feel). In the end it becomes a routine, not only of the fact that a comfortable lifestyle or beautiful things are something nice, but it becomes an addiction they cannot live without.
But the truth of this story should rather be;

You are million dollars and you don’t need million dollars for that.
Designer shopping, high class events, VIP friends and so on – should not be what’s evaluating you as a person, and definitely not your worth!
You’re not less of a person if you don’t own a Chanel bag, or know the right people or get invited to lavish parties & exclusive trips abroad.
I think there is nothing wrong with wanting a comfortable lifestyle, owning beautiful things & surrounding yourself with the upper class – but it cannot become an obsession –
and you should never demand it unless you’ve earned the money to pay for it. Feel free to become a diva that day you stand on your both legs, on top of the mountain and can genuinely say – I made it all by myself.
This sounds to me like the story of fox and the sour grapes. She couldn't have it so she talked herself it isn't worth it

The first face -to- face meeting between Biden and Putin will take place in Geneva

Anna, be ready !!!! How many VIPs will be there!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I just cant read this excerpts from her blog.
So desperate. Like, I'd be deeply depressed if I was her. All my life I'd be regretting about such poor life choices...
I knew I couldn’t live off my parents like a bum
hahahahaha.. right. all bums live off their parents.

I think somebody should analyze her Instagram and YouTube on socialblade.com to see if there are fluctuations in followers. High increase follows by decreases which indicates bits being deleted.
I am assuming she hired a publicist and paid to get all her internet and magazine features (even though they are in bad light)

I wouldn’t be surprised if she also bought followers or paid for followers in 3rd world countries such as India and Philippines (you can buy subscribers who are “real people” but for a few cents). All for perceived credibility of course.

Am I the only who notices Aija travels alone (almost) all the time? And that her traveling just happens to always coincide with her selling something online (courses/apps/...) right before or after her trip?
yep.
and it looks like the most boring trip ever. they just slowly ride horses in the city and/or in the field. like.. what? is this the entire trip dedicated to this?
also, that bunk bed is so elegant and luxurious :D

Reactions: 8
by JetsetBabe / 96mo
//keep unread//hide

Hi! Thank you for a great blog:) I wonder if you live the jet set life yourself or what your connection to that world is? As we don’t know much about you I’ve been curious about where you get your information from and what part you play? Amanda

Hi Amanda & thanks
I would say I don’t live a jetset life I just like to go visiting it from time to time
To explain it a bit better I’ve been travelling and living around the world for the past 10 years, meaning I’ve met loads of people and made great contacts. That has always lead to invitations to what I would call “the jetset world” where I like to escape once in a while. However I live myself a normal life, with a 9-5 job, gym routines and a hectic city life. And that’s how I wish to keep it.

Many girls I’ve made friends with along the way are doing “the jetset life” on a full time basis – meaning they don’t work just travel on someone else account. That lifestyle is obviously fabulous (especially those days when I feel I don’t want to go to work) but for me it’s just not my cup of tea.
I’ve got the opportunity many times to tag a long and be an international party girl, moving from one yacht to another, from one luxurious villa to the next one – having rich friends sponsor everything – but it’s just not my style and I’ve always turned the opportunity down.

…I just don’t find it appealing. I enjoy my freedom and independence, earning my own money and living in my own place, having other things on my mind rather than just shopping & party. I put a lot of value in being grounded and connected to the real world. When you enter the jetset world it’s so easy to get carried away, and not always to the good. I like normality but escaping a few times a year to the jetsetters is my vacation. I rest, spoil myself and live the good life for a few weeks until I feel done to get back to the real world. And always with a smile.

When I’m home I still spend most weekends with my jetset friends, going to fine restaurants & bars, doing the entire big city entertainment – but it’s under more sophisticated manners with loads of networking rather than just hanging on a yacht. I guess I just like both worlds a lot and don’t wish to choose.
But If I’d really have to choose it would be the normal world because that’s where I am originally from

This! The most mysterious thing about Anna Bey that ever appear was her stating that there is a possibility you may have "male and female friends [who sponsor entirely going out and trips]" and followed her revealing it in one of her videos made me start to seriously question her.

There is no one I know who would be fully sponsored like that, and never a case of friend being treated this way most of the time.

My husband did teach me that the rule is you pay for the other person, if you invite someone out and you should insist on on paying if the other person is far less wealthly than you, be it business lunch or private. Still, I can't imagine that someone would let your wealthier friend to treat you all the time - there is always a way to pay back even if you are strapped. Let's say, they invite you to their summerhouse - you buy some groceries and cook them a meal, or they invite you for dinner, you offer a gelato.

Is its true that she has had those wonderful friends that were so invested in her it means she must have been a really close friend to be treated like that.

So where they are now?

This is the theme song that played for Anna every time the restaurant bill came :

Ohhw, let me guess. They communicated among themselves.. "you know, this Anna ... I don't want to sound harsh but she is kind of sponging me, I think I will not invite her over again"

On second separate topic that comes to my mind regarding her Alist app. So the minimum age to join as member is 12. Can you imagine you approach you parent asking
-yeaahhh, but this lady says if I join I will. There is a lot of rich girls there, so they can show me how to be rich
-but mom its not a networking app, its a membership at a private wealth club. You know how expensive those are..

To be continued..

I realised now that these both paragraphs illustrate that Anna has a serious problems with understanding rules of even standard social behaviour, excluding the high society standards.

If she believed that it's ok for other people who are your friends and not a sponsor in transactional sex relationship - she mistakes it as different relationships in which in one it is acceptable and in the other its inacceptable to sponsor one entirely.

Then she believes that 12 years old will actually obtain their parents permission to join the Alist app? How her own mother would react to Anna wanting to be part of such education? You just can guess it.

If I brought something like that to my parents as 12 yr old- and they did research AB thoroughly - they would first scream at me for getting crazy ideas, as they would be seriously scared of what type of value system I am impressed by, they would start to look closely at my friends, they would supervise me more closely from then on to see what I am up to.
[/QUOTE]
Friends sponsoring does happen, but you have to be of some value to them. Usually in business or you are very interesting. However her personality is rather bland and she is no asset in business. So perhaps it is just men sponsorships who are hoping to get lucky, or it is arranged.
I’ve been around those circles and that in a friendship way is quite very rare, what I have seen it is an exchange of either company or worse for young attractive girls. That is what you see with the “Instagram models” they are on jets, they are almost always escorts unless they are with a wealthy boyfriend or husband. There are “atmosphere” trips where girls go to entertain middle aged or older men which behind the scenes turns to something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]
Friends sponsoring does happen, but you have to be of some value to them. Usually in business or you are very interesting. However her personality is rather bland and she is no asset in business. So perhaps it is just men sponsorships who are hoping to get lucky, or it is arranged.
I’ve been around those circles and that in a friendship way is quite very rare, what I have seen it is an exchange of either company or worse for young attractive girls. That is what you see with the “Instagram models” they are on jets, they are almost always escorts unless they are with a wealthy boyfriend or husband. There are “atmosphere” trips where girls go to entertain middle aged or older men which behind the scenes turns to something else.
[/QUOTE]

You mean the friends' sponsorship happens in a way that your bestie knows you are temporarily strapped, but you do well and you plan to go for a weekend for a city break, you don't want to go alone, and you pay for a hotel anyway, so she takes another bed in a twin room-sure that works. Then you pay for restaurants, museums ect. and that's ok too among friends. I did it, and many times going for event (just to have a nice company) too.

The trouble of my imagination stops when you book flight for your friend for say a week vacation in Nice, where you pay her separate room, and give her a pocket money. That's how being fully funded sounds for me as Anna portrays it at least weird. And then think your friend goes online and brags that she has female friends who pay for her and advertises that she has a method where she can teach you how to sponge from your Female Friends. I would feel used, objectified and pissed.

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]

You mean the friends' sponsorship happens in a way that your bestie knows you are temporarily strapped, but you do well and you plan to go for a weekend for a city break, you don't want to go alone, and you pay for a hotel anyway, so she takes another bed in a twin room-sure that works. Then you pay for restaurants, museums ect. and that's ok too among friends. I did it, and many times going for event (just to have a nice company) too.

The trouble of my imagination stops when you book flight for your friend for say a week vacation in Nice, where you pay her separate room, and give her a pocket money. That's how being fully funded sounds for me as Anna portrays it at least weird. And then think your friend goes online and brags that she has female friends who pay for her and advertises that she has a method where she can teach you how to sponge from your Female Friends. I would feel used, objectified and pissed.
[/QUOTE]
The friend sponsorship usually goes like this by truly wealthy people “we are going to x location to do x, want to come?” But typically 1.) there is business talk where you are an asset 2.) you are a super cool person and are of great company and some other asset. These things are truly platonic but very rare (i know a lot of actual wealth people, millionaires and billionaires) - trust me when I say Anna is a bunch of BS in the “-affluent” world. What she says is assumptions based on movies
Anybody in the true affluent world sees through this BS and her escort strategies. It’s quite laughable because this circle would not accept her.

just because she is friends with somebody who knows Gigi Hadid doesn’t mean she is affluent.

friends split trips all the time, what she teaches to do is covered up escorting.

she has no credibility to even have her A lister club since she literally has no connections, let alone friends. The only people who look up to her are those who don’t understand how this all works and that’s exactly her angle - buy publications, followers, and BS statements to make it seem attainable and easy. While she doesn’t have any of it herself - she is covering her dishonesty up by materialist birkins and fake channels. Which comes from a place if desperation and soul sadness

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Where do you see her in 5 to 10 years from now? Do you think she will still be with Joeseph?
first off, she betrayed herself for choosing to follow the path and "lifestyle' she flirted with but never really thought it's as shiny as it seems. She knew it back then, yet she went for it
Then she tried to make a fortune and a name by selling snake oil to women especially very young girls setting an 'example" which is so fake and shallow, and she knows. So from this point she becomes a fraud, deceiving both herself and others. She drags women down a dark /depressing path but it's ok, she pretends it's shiny, fine, elevated and bs like that.

meanwhile she has found that man who bought her a nose, some seminars about etiquette pays her rent and screams out to the world, what's wrong with transactional sex. That is she's already sinking deeper in the darkness of her choice to betray herself then others.
This man in a way is closer to her normal guy she longed for since he is far from the millionaire dream she promised and sold to her victims. That's fine. But... if IF she were happy, she wouldn't hide him.

In a way even if he's a fine man to be married to and live happily ever after, she has arleardy tarred that possibility by loading it with lies, pretence and more lies. What for? sure she knows better. that is bad karma though.

so how far can a marriage to her better than average Joe can go?

in 10 years she'll 45 More depressed, more unhappy. If she has kids she may have a reason to fight for life and for her kid(s) . I see her divorced anyway. This marriage started off very badly to have a chance to last. You can't possibly live a whole life on IG hiding your man. This fiasco I mean, her whole internet business noise was born with an expiry date. She knows it.

Not to mention she already looking for a place to get away from Geneva with the bad weather and all her words.

go where? will she take her ghost husband with her?

Anna is still foreshadowing her next agonies and sharing her thoughts with her herd, by asking them questions.

her latest agony is the future of IG She knows it won't last. neither the ig fake bubble nor anything she built with and around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
by JetsetBabe / 76mo
//keep unread//hide

It’s been over 6 months since I left my job. Time flies, but I guess that’s what happens when you truly enjoy life again.
I clearly remember the Monday – Friday feeling of forcing myself up from bed, acting like a robot the entire day just so I could get my reward by going home so I could sleep and wake up doing the same depressing routine all over again.
What a waste of precious time;
When you’re doing something just because you need the money to survive.
The prostitution of the soul, how weird that this type of prostitution is not taboo? That it’s on the other hand extremely encouraged by parents & school system, because the world needs it’s robots to make the economy go around.
Go to that job you hate so that you can afford buying things that won’t make you happy, follow an illusion of the perfect life.
But the perfect life will probably never happen because you were too brainwashed by society looking for it in the wrong places.

It’s good to remember how depressing life feels when you’re not following your life path.
I need to constantly remind myself because this is the driving force behind me working hard on my projects and plans.
I might still not be on my life path, but I know I’m closer to it now than before. It should be just a matter of time before I discover what it is that I came to this earth to do. But I have the faith knowing that it will unfolds itself while I’m taking my baby steps in the right directions.

But at least for the first time in my life I took the courage of throwing myself out there and let destiny play it’s roll. No more being stuck behind a monthly pay check just because I’m too afraid of taking risks.
And I can openly admit; I’ve been extremely afraid of taking financial risks. That has lead me to always get stuck in jobs that make me unhappy just because I’m too afraid of going for what I really dream of doing.
But I’m not going to let that have the control over me. I need this freedom, because I cannot function properly without it. For me life has absolutely no meaning when there is someone controlling it, I need to be in charge.

What am I doing now?

As you guys now, I’m going away now for at least 3 months to travel. But that doesn’t mean I’ll be on holiday mode farting about. No no, I’ll still set aside a few hours each day to do my stuff, because I truly care for them – and don’t want to press pause!
This semester I’m studying part-time (english grammar), working with the blog, working on my other internet projects and managing to patch up my finances a little bit here and there.

So far so good! I’m in a such better place right now and I wish anyone to take the jump who is not happy in their current situation. You just need to think outside the box and come up of creative ways of how you can survive financially. That’s what I did basically!
I can honestly say, I’m not a rich witch anymore (not that I was rich when I was a full-time worker, but I sure had more money to play around with) – BUT – I’m now less addicted to all the materialistic stuff that filled the void in my life when I was a depressed office employee.
Now I simply get high from the fact that I’m free to do whatever I please and to be able to spend my days working on projects I really feel inspired by.

Let’s see how this journey continues, I know I’ll never regret it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
by JetsetBabe / 96mo
//keep unread//hide

Hi Amanda & thanks

So where they are now?

To be continued..

[/QUOTE]
in time, if she becomes more bitter with her life and more cynical I'm afraid she'll go against her deepest self ( the almost rustic girl) as she has done so far and out of a vindictive, malicious cynicism she might sell/teach/thought lead young girls to prostitution. (oh, no we call it jetsettbabe-ing) That's what really bothers me. other than that I feel sorry for her. But I m afraid of the "law of attraction' always turning out to actually, and ultimately be the law of destruction after all. Remains to be seen.

anyway, Anna Bey !!!! do read Dr. Faustus! Go!

[/QUOTE]
in time, if she becomes more bitter with her life and more cynical I'm afraid she'll go against her deepest self ( the almost rustic girl) as she has done so far and out of a vindictive, malicious cynicism she might sell/teach/thought lead young girls to prostitution. (oh, no we call it jetsettbabe-ing) That's what really bothers me. other than that I feel sorry for her. But I m afraid of the "law of attraction' always turning out to actually, and ultimately be the law of destruction after all. Remains to be seen.

anyway, Anna Bey !!!! do read Dr. Faustus! Go!
[/QUOTE]

Well said: money (and in this case fame) tends to amplify the good and the bad of people.

Reactions: 3
by JetsetBabe / 77mo
//keep unread//hide

The theme of my weekend has been; Nostalgia.

I’ve been so caught up in my past, I haven’t had a chance to blog and be in the present.
On Saturday I met up with my childhood friends, who go all the way back to the kinder garden times. It was nice seeing them both, one has got a child already, which made me feel a little bit old.
We stayed talking memories for almost 6 hours non stop in a coffeeshop, time flew, but it was so great catching up with people who I’ve known for so long.
I guess that put me in some kind of nostalgic mode, the rest of the weekend.

Remember I’ve mentioned about my “Back up project”. Well, this weekend I continued working with Step 2: Gathering all my paper photos and scanning them.
This is quite a big project, but SO necessary. Because I’ve created folders on my backup with each year I’ve been alive, most of the early years are totally empty because it was before the digital camera time. So scanning these photos and gathering them all together is a very important project. And it takes time!
Today I spent from morning until midnight, going through everything and scan. I’m half way through I think, so I’ll do more over the coming week.

But. This memory lane weekend has been difficult on an emotional level. I’ve cried many times, especially while going through old photos.
It’s been painful coming across pictures of my previous pets and horses, who all have passed away now unfortunately. It makes me sad knowing that I will never get the chance to see them again, to smell them or just to touch them. I really miss everyone, they brought me so much joy in my childhood. If only I could travel back in time, just to be with them one more time…

But this nostalgic weekend has also given me a big reality check.
duck… Time is just running away…”
Now I’m realising how important it is to really value what’s going on right now,because eventually, today will just be a memory on a photo you will store on your backup. The past is always forever gone.

The theme of my year 2015 is mindfulness, and I think the universe sent me this weekend to really make me aware. To really understand the importance of why we need to really be living in the moment.
So this is what I will focus on now. Less smart phones, less wasted online time and just be present with those simple but beautiful things I have around me. Because one day, I will look back on all this which I’m taking for granted now, with tears in my eyes and be just as nostalgic as I’ve been this weekend.

Because this is life. It’s not forever.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.