Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That "office" is her home.
Wish I had eagle's eyes... Can't see the picture in the frame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s doing a new podcast or whatever today and said she’s gonna show photos from her days as a gogo dancer.
I’ll say it, maybe only once, but she was really pretty!
She messed with her face so badly!
That nose job was a death sentence!
Her original nose was fine, it suited her.
All the fillers in her face was like putting spackle on a corpse.
And the extensions look like a wig on a blow up doll. Absolutely plastic.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t have the balls to show us an up close picture of that because it’s probably something she clipped ✂ from a magazine! I’m actually thinking it’s just a green screen as she’s sitting on that ‘marble desk’ with her white keyboard.. BUT if you look at where her desk is in her closet room, the background is always her clothing hanging sloppily in a color coordinated manner.

SO FAKE.. “I’m at the office”! 🤥 Did she forget that JUST LAST WEEK her whole podcast was a pity party about how she’s been “recovering” from Graves Disease for the last x amount of months??? What office have you been going to, you two-faced liar!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Here we are on thread #16 and why is it that, AGAIN, I am appalled at the audacity and nerve that Anna continues to have:

- Switches up her niche as if nothing happened.. From elegance/affluence to networking. She FAILED to show us that she has any first hand experience with these subjects (TRUE EXPERIENCE not stuff she shitshats about), AND NOW jumps into Networking as if she seriously has anything to offer. Let’s be real, her one & only “Networking story” (the only “proof” that she ever refers to) has to do with her meeting Joseph through a “friend” (gym girl or Bassam, the story changes). According to her, that’s LITERALLY the only time she’s networked and gotten a result. :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️😑 Her followers need to WAKE the f*ck up! She’s literally telling you she has no experience and yet at the same time you take her silly quiz on ‘Networking Types’, blah blah blah (more tit that she’s plagiarized from somewhere, guaranteed). According to her own experience, all you need to do is get your ass in the gym and meet people, that is literally it!! DO you really need Anna in order to understand that meeting people at the gym can potentially result in beneficial relationships???!!!! Seriously? ONE experience and ONE stupid picture of her and Bassam IS ALL THAT SHE’S USING as “qualifications” to teach anything on Networking! Call her a Fraud already!!

- Has the nerve to post a stupid promotional video yesterday to show-off some “work appropriate dress” that she supposedly likes to wear “TO THE OFFICE”... Yes, she said that! All of a sudden out of nowhere she has an imaginary office where she needs to dress appropriately because apparently there’s an imaginary dress code that she needs to follow!?? DELUSIONAL. Why are her followers ok with all the inconsistencies & fakery?

- Not only that, but now has the audacity to gaslight her audience PUBLICLY.. asking them to “check themselves” in case they’ve ever SHAMED other women for doing things differently than how they would handle/ approach/ deal with certain things??? Oh, you mean similarly to what you do on your YT videos where you openly categorize women (labeling them by their appearance & behavior preferences)? Not to mention the racism we’ve talked about with her calling black-women (specifically Sheraseven followers) RATCHET as well as DISMISSING/ DISCARDING Chistelyn Karazin (Creator of The Pink Pill).. completely FAILING to RECIPROCATE (aka Network like a Big Girl)..and instead IGNORING Christelyn’s request to “let your audience know that I’m available to help women of color on their level-up journey”.. Remember that whole situation?? HYPOCRITE!

- As if all that wasn’t enough, now she’s releasing a podcast on Imposter Syndrome?? What, to self-soothe again (like she does in every other YT video and podcast).. basically telling herself ‘it’s gonna be ok’. Trying so hard to control the narrative in case someone googles you is what your life has become! Damage Control left & right is all you stay up thinking about. No wonder your eyes look so tired all the time, your face is stuck looking so bitter and skeptical. No amount of botox, fillers, raty hair extensions can fix the accelerated aging you’re experiencing. Listen to your gut! You are an IMPOSTOR and that’s the real reason why you decided to talk about this subject. The “results” you’ve created in your life (average apartment, average husband, average wardrobe, below average network, below average ACCESS to anything affluent) DO NOT QUALIFY YOU to teach about subjects you charge 1K for! Yes Anna, you feel like an imposter because FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT never materialized and you’re still the same person you were 15 years ago (minus the surgery, weight loss, fat DJ boyfriend, and a few bags/ shoes/ outfits.. that’s it). Your ACCESS to anything high-society still remains NONEXISTENT!

- ALL OF THAT in the same week she releases a video criticizing a member of the Royal family just 24 hours after Prince Philip’s death. Classless, tasteless, IGNORANT scum is what you are!

(Here are the pics I reference in point #2 above).

View attachment 529297

View attachment 529298
326A6274-068F-4928-BC45-23B790333958.jpeg

what the f-ing hell is that? Anna Rat Banana robbed the Flinestones for a necklace of rocks in clashing colors. Fitting for someone who looks like a fossil. How old is this dinosaur? 50? Why does she have to wear a green garbage bag? Is today green bin recycling day? Why can’t she wear a top that fits her? Maybe it’s because sewing machines were not invented yet on the Flintstones so she had to settle with whatever Bam Bam dragged in.

At least this outfit suits Anna because it looks as prehistoric as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lauren said she never had plastic surgery, and I didn't believe her, but I saw an old picture of her from her early 20s, and she had the same nose but her lips were normal. So I think the lips throw off everything, plus that really bright undereye concealer.
There is no way. I went back and looked at her nose. I just dont believe it. I know some people have naturally small or short noses, but there is nothing natural about hers. She could have had a nose job before she was 20. Her face just doesnt look at all natural. There is something totally off. If anyone posts a picture of her when she was younger, then I will stand proven wrong.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t have the balls to show us an up close picture of that because it’s probably something she clipped ✂ from a magazine! I’m actually thinking it’s just a green screen as she’s sitting on that ‘marble desk’ with her white keyboard.. BUT if you look at where her desk is in her closet room, the background is always her clothing hanging sloppily in a color coordinated manner.

SO FAKE.. “I’m at the office”! 🤥 Did she forget that JUST LAST WEEK her whole podcast was a pity party about how she’s been “recovering” from Graves Disease for the last x amount of months??? What office have you been going to, you two-faced liar!
No, @CherryBerry25, that is not a green screen. It is another part of her home.
I knew I had seen that white vase before. 👇

She changed the decor in the shelves.

EDIT: And I agree she ruined her face. She had never been ugly at all, but now with all procedures I think she's ugly. She should have invested in grooming only and focused on being in shape in an healthy way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow. I had never seen her natural eyebrows before. She really f*cked up her face!! Everything used to look proportional, soft and pretty (dare I say!!) Even her hair looks better here after stripping & dancing for hours VERSUS today after using that Dyson Airwrap!! 😱🤭:ROFLMAO:

1618418773139.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Seriously, who is willing to take advice 'how to dress for the office' from Aija if she pairs it with that outfit? And if she claims to be so 'busy' with her 'fulltime job', how come she has time to watch ALL the series her follwers suggest? Unless she's answering her own questions again :ROFLMAO:

Also: imposter syndrome from being a dancer? That's not why the term was even invented, no one has 'imposter syndrome' to be a dancer at a nightclub. That's like saying you have imposter syndrome to apply to become a person who cleans garbage on the street. Funnily enough, she should have imposter syndrome on a daily basis, since she's ACTUALLY fooling people and lying to them.

Reactions: 12
She really was naturally pretty. Not dressed or acting elegantly by any stretch, but her face probably would’ve aged well with good maintenance. This is a good reminder not to mess with my face too young

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Now imagine all the girls who listened to her BS about plastic surgery being a norm in the "elite world" and decided to do stuff in order to belong to something that is nothing but pure delusion of someone who's not even there.... Isabel is one who fell in that trap.

She definitely had surgery or some type of Botox , face lift or fillers. Her nose looks the same, but her lips are much fuller. Also her makeup is just overboard. Ughhh...Too much!! Less is more Lauren. She still doesn’t look as bad as Anna 😂
Her nose is definitely different. If you look at her nose NOW on Instagram, she no longer has that wide bulb at the end of it. It is now MUCH slimmer. She also definitely added fillers to her cheeks, under her eyes, and to her lips and jawline (compare her old jaw to her now Jolie jaw). All this doesnt go with her soft features. The woman in the first picture looks natural and beautiful. The woman who is on instagram NOW hardly looks like a human.

But that being said, she still looks way better than Anna. I like how she keeps her hair a natural light brown. Even though Lauren has all this work done, she still looks better than Anna. Anna reminds me a bit of the Cruella De Vil cartoon with her overfilled cheekbones and botox eyebrows. Her hair is naturally a light brown and the ice blond look just ages her.

Thanks for capturing all these screenshots.

How embarrassing that she lists English as the language that she has “Full Professional Proficiency” in!!? 🤦‍♀️🤭 Yeah right!! You wish you were proficient in English! Your grammar is embarrassing to say the least not to mention your pronunciation. I thought “high caliber women were not lazy” and “took action.” HYPOCRITE.

And of course she lists Swedish as 2nd (native or bilingual proficiency). BUT WHAT ABOUT RUSSIAN?? Your mom seems to communicate best with you in Russian so why not list it? Can she be honest about anything? AND YET if look at who she follows on IG... it’s a whole bunch of Russian girls. TWO-FACED FRAUD!
I know! She keeps saying that she is Swedish. She is not Swedish. I am from Norway and she does not have a Swedish accent when she talks in English. She does not look Scandinavian. She has a Russian accent. She never mentions her
And why can't Anna use her own pictures? Real lifestyle and fashion bloggers take and use their own pictures for their blogs. They intentionally do things in life and wear nice clothes in order to have content for their blog. It takes more effort than reposting bad quality screenshots of IG models.

This middle/upper middle class woman always has beautiful blog posts of her family and upscale social life in her New England town.

View attachment 526879 View attachment 526883 View attachment 526884

She's literally a fan of Trisha Paytas, so she's a fraud.
Yeah this is what always bothered me about Anna. When i first followed her, I thought she was an etiquette teacher. I was curious about the high society videos to come. As i kept waiting and waiting, I noticed they were all stock photos and videos and that she kept filming from a hotel room. It just felt fake. On the off chance that she did go to a party, she would never show the whole event from afar or what the scenery was like. She mostly just goes to small gatherings in someones house or a restaurant. The only scenery she ever showed were her trips to Greece and Turkey. What is so special about showing a trip? we all do those that! That isn't some high society life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Understandable, but on the other hand we are still all contributing in other ways, sharing info that is more useful for regular readers rather than Aija. For example, ideas on how to identify scammers, fake handbags, middle class vs upper-class lifestyle and so much more. No matter how much Aija reads Tattle and tries to fake the affluent lifestyle, she will always fail for the following reasons:
1. She doesn't have the means to live like the elite.
2. She has a horrific sense of style and after all these certifications, she still doesn't understand what looks good on her and how to match clothes. Also, botched face and raty hair extensions don't help her either. With that appearance, she is only good enough to be a scarecrow.
3. Her reputation is terrible, no high-value person would like to be associated with her.
4. She is too lazy to work on actual self-improvement. I can give her advice to take English courses to improve her style of writing and speaking since it's directly related to her "job", but I am sure she won't steal this idea, it's too much work. :LOL:
Totally agree. Plus, the fact that she does take our advice actually makes her look SCATTERED and erratic!! :LOL:

She’s always jumping from one topic to another which makes her look frantic, panicked, masculine and overall LESS BELIEVABLE because people with an actual vision & mission don’t REACT in a panic like she does.

Add to that, the fact that it sucks up all her energy because she’s always in Damage Control mode, lol!

Ultimately, like you said, she’s too lazy to do the REAL WORK.. So, in the meantime.. we’re just all being entertained while she confuses the heck out of her potential new victims.. leaving them wondering: Why don’t her words ever match her real life!? 🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There is no way. I went back and looked at her nose. I just dont believe it. I know some people have naturally small or short noses, but there is nothing natural about hers. She could have had a nose job before she was 20. Her face just doesnt look at all natural. There is something totally off. If anyone posts a picture of her when she was younger, then I will stand proven wrong.
Having seen Lauren's old pics and videos I'm convinced she had two nose jobs.
Her nose was small to begin with and didn't need any work (most noses don't, there are few noses that are really big that need some shaving), but her first nose job must've been when she was around 20. Pretty early so it seems like she hadn't done much, because there aren't many pics etc out there with her original nose. The second must've happened a few years later.

The problem with Lauren's nose is that she went too far for that "button nose" shyte that was trendy back then and on top of that she does her makeup in a very dated fashion, she's stuck in ca 2010-2015, with the whole contouring bs, bronzer, overexaggerated concealer in triangle form etc you know the drill for sure.
That makes her nose look even smaller.

I think we are too used to see these plastic people, because sometimes even I don't realize work done unless I see old pics.
Lauren's nose is so small and upturned that I am always massively surprised that anyone could think it's her natural nose, it's so obviously surgically "enhanced" (more like botched).

You can go to the Lauren thread, there are old pics and videos posed.

I said before that Anna was pretty when she was younger.
The only downside to the pics above is that in some of them she looks extremely trashy and cheap.
Should have left her face alone, same goes for Lauren, Claudia and all the others.

Reactions: 16
I‘ve been following the discussion here for a long time but never posted anything. After listening to her last podcast I simply have to add my two cents.
I do not come from an affluent family, but my boyfriend does. Rich people do care about your education, it’s super important. You have to be up to date with the world happenings and have your own goals and interests. One of the first things my bf mentions when talking about someone is their educational background and what they do in life. It’s all about what you have accomplished so far and where are you heading to. No designer item is gonna help you bag a rich man. While most people from his circle wear designer from head to toe, they never talk about it or brag about the items they got recently. Anna should have invested in a university degree instead of spending her last penny on a designer item on sale. She is selling false hopes to those who have never experienced wealth and will probably never do. Telling a person they should get surgery, buy designer and look pretty is all it takes to bag a millionaire is so bleeping ridiculous. A man with multiple degrees and an empire will not fall for an ex go go dancer 😂 he would be ashamed of introducing her to his family and friends. It would be terribly humiliating.
Anna Bey is a joke, don’t listen to anything she says. It’s all bs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s doing a new podcast or whatever today and said she’s gonna show photos from her days as a gogo dancer.
I’ll say it, maybe only once, but she was really pretty!
She messed with her face so badly!
That nose job was a death sentence!
Her original nose was fine, it suited her.
All the fillers in her face was like putting spackle on a corpse.
And the extensions look like a wig on a blow up doll. Absolutely plastic.
WOW. Her hair looks thin (which is common in her genetic region) but healthy.

Reactions: 6
I‘ve been following the discussion here for a long time but never posted anything. After listening to her last podcast I simply have to add my two cents.
I do not come from an affluent family, but my boyfriend does. Rich people do care about your education, it’s super important. You have to be up to date with the world happenings and have your own goals and interests. One of the first things my bf mentions when talking about someone is their educational background and what they do in life. It’s all about what you have accomplished so far and where are you heading to. No designer item is gonna help you bag a rich man. While most people from his circle wear designer from head to toe, they never talk about it or brag about the items they got recently. Anna should have invested in a university degree instead of spending her last penny on a designer item on sale. She is selling false hopes to those who have never experienced wealth and will probably never do. Telling a person they should get surgery, buy designer and look pretty is all it takes to bag a millionaire is so bleeping ridiculous. A man with multiple degrees and an empire will not fall for an ex go go dancer 😂 he would be ashamed of introducing her to his family and friends. It would be terribly humiliating.
Anna Bey is a joke, don’t listen to anything she says. It’s all bs.
so, inquiring minds want to know, how did you bag your millionaire??! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The picture in the frame seemed familiar to me, so I went on her insta. It’s this one, just flipped.
Didn’t fit in my screenshot but it was posted on 15/02/2020 if anyone is curious
65DC9732-B273-4F8A-8C1A-D31AF294E7CA.jpeg

239D67E3-73ED-45E5-834F-E37596B35132.jpeg

(reposted @CherryBerry25 ’s screenshot for comparison)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Her nose is definitely different. If you look at her nose NOW on Instagram, she no longer has that wide bulb at the end of it. It is now MUCH slimmer. She also definitely added fillers to her cheeks, under her eyes, and to her lips and jawline (compare her old jaw to her now Jolie jaw). All this doesnt go with her soft features. The woman in the first picture looks natural and beautiful. The woman who is on instagram NOW hardly looks like a human.
Yes, Absolutely! She has admitted to a nose job, to fillers.
If I was her surgeon, I'd get new schooling and learn how to actually do a nose.
Her nose looks fake now. Take a look at it at certain angles. It's no where near perfect, nor cute.
It's not good. Her nose seems very unoriginal, very "done"

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes, Absolutely! She has admitted to a nose job, to fillers.
If I was her surgeon, I'd get new schooling and learn how to actually do a nose.
Her nose looks fake now. Take a look at it at certain angles. It's no where near perfect, nor cute.
It's not good. Her nose seems very unoriginal, very "done"
For real, very "done"!
So she has admitted to it?
I follow her sporadically and forget a lot of the Qs she answered, probably glossed over that "admission" because it's so blatantly obvious...

Anna having a pic in which she poses like a putz of herself on the shelf! 😂 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.