Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"This Is Why You’re Still In The Same Place As You Were Last Year"

Hmm... Pandemic?
She still blogs the same way.

"Once I took action & I got my momentum going, I could not remember how my life was before. Now, I know I could never go back to the person I was back then. It was worth facing my demons, and feeling uncomfortable at times, because life has got so much more meaning now."
She writes like she's in 2010. Just like those romcom movies from the 2000s/2010s where the girl writes exactly like this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She definitely had surgery or some type of Botox , face lift or fillers. Her nose looks the same, but her lips are much fuller. Also her makeup is just overboard. Ughhh...Too much!! Less is more Lauren. She still doesn’t look as bad as Anna 😂
Yeah she's gotten a ton of fillers. I hate when people don't count fillers as getting surgery/stuff done. Her nose still looks similar so the extraness just highlighted the look and size of her nose.

Reactions: 10
Anna shouldn’t talk about educated women - she has no concept of the value of a real education.

medicated women move differently. Kate has credentials, before marrying William - she built herself up. Anna’s strategy is to sit pretty on his money and bring nothing but “looks” to the table. It’s not comparable
* educated (not medicated ) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for capturing all these screenshots.

How embarrassing that she lists English as the language that she has “Full Professional Proficiency” in!!? 🤦‍♀️🤭 Yeah right!! You wish you were proficient in English! Your grammar is embarrassing to say the least not to mention your pronunciation. I thought “high caliber women were not lazy” and “took action.” HYPOCRITE.

And of course she lists Swedish as 2nd (native or bilingual proficiency). BUT WHAT ABOUT RUSSIAN?? Your mom seems to communicate best with you in Russian so why not list it? Can she be honest about anything? AND YET if look at who she follows on IG... it’s a whole bunch of Russian girls. TWO-FACED FRAUD!
My sister and I started following Anna about a year ago, like everyone else fell for what she stated but eventually came up with her VERY hidden truth there was just something not right 😂 and also noticed who she follows on instagram contradicting herself much? With her “classy” prophecies LOL it’s all MASSES that follow her not one famous person (besides Lina which is not really lol) follows her back like oh! did I mention THE KARDASHIANS? 🤣 with her copy phrase of IN A WORLD FULL OF KARDASHIANS BE A DIANA ? 😂 lol who is she trying to fool?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Herself and her sheep.
She’s seriously delusional. Easiest way to tell is she doesn’t even follow her own “advice” (per all the examples we’ve already covered in the various threads).

I was looking at some of the people she follows and came across this account. Had to share this pic as well as the caption as it’s the total opposite of what Anna embodies. (I doubt it was her smizing that had him falling in love with her.. see pic).

At least if Anna had something to show for it, then maybe we could argue that she has a point re: what she teaches, but one look at her life and it leaves you wondering: Why doesn’t her “method/ formula” yield any RESULTS? Anyone can lose weight, wear a dress and prance around in an empty hotel.. BUT, why don’t you have anything else to show (not talk about, but actually show) for your “15 year level-up journey”??🤷‍♀️😶

(Truth is, Anna is actually dumbing down her audience).

1618268955324.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Nooo please stop
Nobody wants this 🤮🤮🤮
Can we please acknowledge that Anna tries to copy the poses of all these "jetset babes" in photos? It just looks ridiculous, these girls are young and attractive, the opposite of Anna
And why can't Anna use her own pictures? Real lifestyle and fashion bloggers take and use their own pictures for their blogs. They intentionally do things in life and wear nice clothes in order to have content for their blog. It takes more effort than reposting bad quality screenshots of IG models.

This middle/upper middle class woman always has beautiful blog posts of her family and upscale social life in her New England town.

1618277354288.png
rsz_memorial-day-4.jpg
rsz_chatham-croquet-57.jpg

My sister and I started following Anna about a year ago, like everyone else fell for what she stated but eventually came up with her VERY hidden truth there was just something not right 😂 and also noticed who she follows on instagram contradicting herself much? With her “classy” prophecies LOL it’s all MASSES that follow her not one famous person (besides Lina which is not really lol) follows her back like oh! did I mention THE KARDASHIANS? 🤣 with her copy phrase of IN A WORLD FULL OF KARDASHIANS BE A DIANA ? 😂 lol who is she trying to fool?
She's literally a fan of Trisha Paytas, so she's a fraud.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s seriously delusional. Easiest way to tell is she doesn’t even follow her own “advice” (per all the examples we’ve already covered in the various threads).

I was looking at some of the people she follows and came across this account. Had to share this pic as well as the caption as it’s the total opposite of what Anna embodies. (I doubt it was her smizing that had him falling in love with her.. see pic).

At least if Anna had something to show for it, then maybe we could argue that she has a point re: what she teaches, but one look at her life and it leaves you wondering: Why doesn’t her “method/ formula” yield any RESULTS? Anyone can lose weight, wear a dress and prance around in an empty hotel.. BUT, why don’t you have anything else to show (not talk about, but actually show) for your “15 year level-up journey”??🤷‍♀️😶

(Truth is, Anna is actually dumbing down her audience).

View attachment 526795
Anna probably follows her because she has the dream life that Anna wants and has a beautiful aesthetic. Never mind the captions, the hard work, the true hustle that is required. That is secondary.

For Anna, all that matters is the aesthetic. Shallow, to the very extreme

Reactions: 13
100%. And if you notice, her approach to Networking is EXACTLY the same.

In her “friendship” with Lina, I haven’t seen her reciprocate once!! In fact she continues to embarrass herself & insult Lina as a host.. never bringing a gift and actually getting her some very basic flowers for her birthday (many people said it looked like the kind of flowers you get at a gas station). Basically very little effort and thought went into that “gift”.

What does she have to offer others when it comes to networking? She has very little to work with. Even if she offered her potential contact a free membership to her course.. it’s a very small and specific niche of people that would find that beneficial. Add to that her poor grammar and long winded answers.. the value of her course is pretty low (unless you’re in that category of women that are brainwashed/ desperate to gain some insight into the mind of an “elite woman” and are too lazy to read a book by a real author .. then I guess you’d find some value in Anna giving you her course for free. BUT aside from that, judging by the life she shows us on IG (and her very clumsy circle of friends), she has very little to offer.
Anna Rat Banana seems to have run out of ideas

Reactions: 7
Anna Rat Banana seems to have run out of ideas
Absolutely. But wants everyone to believe she's the taking action wonderwoman worth to be followed. I've been reading the old threads and following this one at the same time so I don't arrive too late to the party. Her pretense of being a leader is comical, illusive, maniac as J.Tarac says. Well done to you all compiling everything possible about her. She can't escape from everything we can find here.

One linktree isn't enough, she has to have three
Buying different domains under your name is actually a good thing to do, especially if one expects to gather quite a following in order to prevent scammers (embrace the irony!) for registering the domains earlier and later trying to 'blackmail' the famous person to buy the domains much more expensively. Anna must have read it on LSA, I have :ROFLMAO: and she did mention creating multiple domains or accounts in her elite scamming course. Only in her case this looks so... em... pathetic.

Hmm, someone followed my advice on earrings... Too bad that thing she got is still inappropriate for her horseface. I'm gonna break it to small bits so you understand. Yes, it is not round, but long and your face is long, Aija. It results in conflict and one either looks to your face or the earrings. Should be smaller and thinner. You're welcome.
Her face seems like an exaggerated diamond shaped with those check fillers so naturally big, round, fat earrings make her face more bloated. Anna, try something hanging that is not a banana...

Re Colour me Beautiful, her LinkedIn in says "Corporate Image", on the CMB website the prerequisites for corporate image certification are the completion of their other courses. What CMB qualification does she have? This is just confusing 🙄 she said she was an "Image Consultant", what is the certification she has?
Color-Me-Beautiful is probably the most well-known color theory school there is, the book was published in late 80s, if I remember correctly about finding your season, not perfect, especially for women of colour but of course Anna Scamma had to list the certificate from them once we questioned what kind of courses has she taken and what certificate can she show about being a 'certified' image consultant?
The corporation (color me beautiful) does provide trainings and certificates for what Anna claimed to have, however, until now she never mentioned that she attended this specific corporation, has she? We need to contact the company warning them about Anna banking on their name, would that make a legal offense, i wonder (hope!)

Last edited:
Her face seems like an exaggerated diamond shaped with those check fillers so naturally big, round, fat earrings make her face more bloated. Anna, try something hanging that is not a banana...
The fashion expert doesn't know about this. Those round earrings are irritating me since the first time I saw them. :LOL: Actually most of her choices are terrible. I could make another collage, but I don't wanna be so didactic. Let her sit her butt down and learn for herself the same way I did.

Reactions: 11
I'm so grateful I found this forum. You folks have no idea how sharp you made me with regards of looking beyond the appearances. I learned to identify some very valuable signals I tended to overlook, "becooooooz" I never knew where I HAVE to pay attention to. I learned that looking beyond the appearances is not enough, you must know what to look at.
Here are some examples:
  • Taking pictures in front of affluent buildings, but never inside of them;
  • I never knew you can rent designer bags... that REALLY opened my eyes;
  • Recording videos from hotel rooms to hide the place one lives;
  • The absence of a house tour;
  • No unboxing of luxury goods one brags about (all the Chanel, Hermes, Dior). If she owned all of that, I dare to say she would never miss the chance to show off to her audience. And so on....
Needless to say all the new words and terms I learned through the threads. If there is one thing that is starting to level up, that is for sure my English skills.
You folks are the ones who finally convinced me to start reading more books just for the sake of improving my English. This is something I was totally ignorant of... I mean, I was just foccusing on the content and practical side of it while there is actually much more you can learn. I read the posts with a notebook next to me, so I can take notes of the new words I'm learning (regardless of the positive or negative meaning they have): charade, gaslight, unkempt, claw, malnourished...

Other red flags I forgot to mention:

• Ladiiieeeezzzz I'm very private with my life, "buuut" I'm sharing this only with you ;) (said the person on a public YT video) -> The old marketing strategy to give the audience the impression you are close to eachother;
  • She follows Dan Bilzerian, go to Instagram and take your own conclusions. I will also spare my comments on this one. Ok... my reaction back when I saw it was: "But I thought you were an eleg...huh?!", "Your personal brand... what?!".

In my oppionion Aija sees Lina as a role model. I noticed she often copies Lina's outfits: the caps, the blue coat, the boots, the bags (despite Lina's are real ones), being "cool"...
"You should never go to a dinner starving". Given the amount of food I saw being served in those parties, I could agree with that. However this is far different from what I have experience in life.

And I'm convinced she uses Tattle to create content. Not only beacuse you folks always compare her IG stories with the questioning that have been risen here. But I mean, listen to her last podcast.
She mentioned a question about her drivers license/her not driving a car and also another about the whole elegance versus talking about disease thing... which were subjects discussed in the threads way before that episode was published.

Just one more thing :LOL:

Wasn't she "humiliated" by a teacher who brought her in front of the class as an example of how NOT to dress? And then pointed the mistakes advising what would have looked better?
It seems to me that the advice from the expert was not taken... meanwhile one loves to brag about the certifications possessed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm so grateful I found this forum. You folks have no idea how sharp you made me with regards of looking beyond the appearances. I learned to identify some very valuable signals I tended to overlook, "becooooooz" I never knew where I HAVE to pay attention to. I learned that looking beyond the appearances is not enough, you must know what to look at.
Here are some examples:
  • Taking pictures in front of affluent buildings, but never inside of them;
  • I never knew you can rent designer bags... that REALLY opened my eyes;
  • Recording videos from hotel rooms to hide the place one lives;
  • The absence of a house tour;
  • No unboxing of luxury goods one brags about (all the Chanel, Hermes, Dior). If she owned all of that, I dare to say she would never miss the chance to show off to her audience. And so on....
Needless to say all the new words and terms I learned through the threads. If there is one thing that is starting to level up, that is for sure my English skills.
You folks are the ones who finally convinced me to start reading more books just for the sake of improving my English. This is something I was totally ignorant of... I mean, I was just foccusing on the content and practical side of it while there is actually much more you can learn. I read the posts with a notebook next to me, so I can take notes of the new words I'm learning (regardless of the positive or negative meaning they have): charade, gaslight, unkempt, claw, malnourished...

Other red flags I forgot to mention:

• Ladiiieeeezzzz I'm very private with my life, "buuut" I'm sharing this only with you ;) (said the person on a public YT video) -> The old marketing strategy to give the audience the impression you are close to eachother;
  • She follows Dan Bilzerian, go to Instagram and take your own conclusions. I will also spare my comments on this one. Ok... my reaction back when I saw it was: "But I thought you were an eleg...huh?!", "Your personal brand... what?!".

In my oppionion Aija sees Lina as a role model. I noticed she often copies Lina's outfits: the caps, the blue coat, the boots, the bags (despite Lina's are real ones), being "cool"...
"You should never go to a dinner starving". Given the amount of food I saw being served in those parties, I could agree with that. However this is far different from what I have experience in life.

And I'm convinced she uses Tattle to create content. Not only beacuse you folks always compare her IG stories with the questioning that have been risen here. But I mean, listen to her last podcast.
She mentioned a question about her drivers license/her not driving a car and also another about the whole elegance versus talking about disease thing... which were subjects discussed in the threads way before that episode was published.

Just one more thing :LOL:

Wasn't she "humiliated" by a teacher who brought her in front of the class as an example of how NOT to dress? And then pointed the mistakes advising what would have looked better?
It seems to me that the advice from the expert was not taken... meanwhile one loves to brag about the certifications possessed.
This is a perfect synopsis of what we want Anna fans to realize. This is needs to be pinned on top of a thread for newcomers to see.
She got the scammer code down, from her vernacular to what she shows in her surroundings.

For years, media, fans, and other creators have pinned her into the Russian sugar baby category, and she ran from it. All along, that's what she wanted (and was, to a worse degree).

If she wanted the Dan Bilzerian model life, and to endulge in Trisha Paytas trash, she should've owned up to that too. The further she ran from her past, the deeper she dug herself into the hole of elegance, and now it's caving in on her.

You are also absolutely right about Anna copying everything and everyone (especially Tattle). She's been using Tattle to steal ideas, but also save herself from her fans finding out the truth. That's why she got married/showed that she had a man (Or had a "wedding" because she had said she got married in July so who knows).

I am also grateful for Tattle and have learned a great deal about different aspects of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can we all just say already that Tattle is better than her "school"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can we all just say already that Tattle is better than her "school"?

Yes! English is my second language and I have been living in Scotland for a few years but anyway, there is still room for self-improvement. Thanks to Tattle, I am learning new words in English, such as halitosis, flatulence, effluent. 😂
Not to mention other things I've learnt...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes! English is my second language and I have been living in Scotland for a few years but anyway, there is still room for self-improvement. Thanks to Tattle, I am learning new words in English, such as halitosis, flatulence, effluent. 😂
Not to mention other things I've learnt...
I will stop contributing because she is basically stalking my posts and other people's and using them for ideas. She probably even looked at my photo of Kate Middleton and got inspired for her latest video! But it's fine because she is basically making it impossible for her to ever enter high society thanks to Tattle and other forums having her whole background and lies. Thank God for this forum where she cannot censor things like her dead Facebook group.

Reactions: 22
I will stop contributing because she is basically stalking my posts and other people's and using them for ideas. She probably even looked at my photo of Kate Middleton and got inspired for her latest video! But it's fine because she is basically making it impossible for her to ever enter high society thanks to Tattle and other forums having her whole background and lies. Thank God for this forum where she cannot censor things like her dead Facebook group.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you find that photo and why are you using it?
The pic made me laugh and I think I saw it posted on forums and places where people dislike her, and I have a bit of a soft spot for her along with some dislike (these weirdly co-exist!), so I'm curious 😂 🤭

Edit: I love talking about influencers and love suggestions, but it grinds my gears when these twts use these as their sole source for their shyte "work". :cautious:

Reactions: 7
Haha School of Effluence

A couple celebrities and popular influencers have been commenting on her stuff lately, and that worries me. Bryan Boy, McKayla Maroney etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is a perfect synopsis of what we want Anna fans to realize. This is needs to be pinned on top of a thread for newcomers to see.
She got the scammer code down, from her vernacular to what she shows in her surroundings.

For years, media, fans, and other creators have pinned her into the Russian sugar baby category, and she ran from it. All along, that's what she wanted (and was, to a worse degree).

If she wanted the Dan Bilzerian model life, and to endulge in Trisha Paytas trash, she should've owned up to that too. The further she ran from her past, the deeper she dug herself into the hole of elegance, and now it's caving in on her.

You are also absolutely right about Anna copying everything and everyone (especially Tattle). She's been using Tattle to steal ideas, but also save herself from her fans finding out the truth. That's why she got married/showed that she had a man (Or had a "wedding" because she had said she got married in July so who knows).

I am also grateful for Tattle and have learned a great deal about different aspects of life.
No wonder Anna likes Trish Papayas. This is the kind of fashion advice that is useful for Anna not from The London School of Home Economics & Villa PuffyPuff Your Chest Swiss School of Fancypants Etiquette. The “what’s bleep bag” video is necessary viewing for Anna Wants a Banana.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.